Wings - Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By Alyx_Nine

You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero cl... More

Before You Read
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-

-Chapter 26-

287 14 4
By Alyx_Nine

 "Wings! Wake your ass up!" Little do the boys know, you were already up and ready.

Swinging the door open, you smiled peacefully, taking notice that Kirishima wasn't there. "Where's Kirishima?" you questioned.

"Shitty-hair just ran off a few seconds ago because he forgot something!"

You nodded, feeling your smile drop. Your head ducked as you followed beside Bakugo down the hall. "You guys don't need to do this. It's pointless."

"The hell? We have a reason to do it so just suck it up!"

Sighing, you responded, "What's that reason?"

"Why the hell do I have to tell you shit?!"

Your mind trailed onto what happened the night before.

He's mad at me.

"Sorry, just forget about it." Your face didn't grow a smile for the rest of the way to your classroom. Kirishima sure took his precious time too.

Sitting in a relatively empty classroom made you feel a strange mix of emotions. You couldn't explain it, but you weren't uncomfortable with it. The only part that kept you from breaking down was Bakugo.

Spinning your head back to him, you noticed his head resting against his arms atop his desk.

Maybe I can speak to him.

His shoulders bobbed slowly. His breathing sounded calm and quiet; he looked like he was sleeping. "Do you hate me?" you mumbled. Bakugo's head never perked up, so you turned your chair to face him, continuing your random rant. "I'm sorry for everything. I keep taking your free time by making you tutor me. Ya know you don't have to do it anymore. My grades are perfectly normal." He still didn't raise his head.

I guess he is sleeping.

A sigh of relief almost forced a tear to trickle down your cheek. "You know, I've been act-"

"Hey, guys!" Kirishima broke into the room, catching you off guard. Flicking your head towards Kirishima, you placed a finger on your lips with a small grin.

I almost cried just now.

"He's asleep," you whispered, seeing Kirishima nod as he tip-toed to Hagakure's desk.

"Sorry."

You shook your head to forgive him. "You're fine." Your act came back.

As the classroom filled up, Bakugo finally lifted his head in annoyance. "These damn extras are bugging the hell out of me!"

Smiling back towards the boy, you responded, "Oh, calm down. We're not even doing much today."

"Alright, guys!" Aizawa blurted, stepping past the threshold. "There's going to be a meeting about the situation with Eri sometime in a few days. I want some of you to be there for the operation. I will pick those people." Aizawa pulled out a piece of paper. "For today, we'll just go over evasive tactics.

***

Aizawa's lesson finished which actually bored you. Your cheek was in your palm as you flipped your pen around your thumb.

I'm natural at dodging attacks, the majority of the time.

"Are we done yet?! I'm hungry!" Bakugo crossed his arms and lifted his legs on top of his desk. Suddenly, the bell rang.

"I guess it's time to eat," you mumbled, lifting yourself out of your seat as did everyone else. "I'm hungry too."

Bakugo scoffed. "I could eat a whole horse right now I'm so hungry."

A light chuckle escaped your lips. "Well, I'm not that hungry."

Entering the cafeteria, you grabbed your bowl of rice and slowly walked to an empty table; this one wasn't your usual table. Sitting down, you kept your small smile, though you wanted to get rid of it. With your wooden chopsticks, you took each grain of rice and dropped them into your mouth.

"Seriously?!" A shout from the distance caught your attention. Lifting your eyes, you noticed Bakugo walk towards your table. "You look like a loner over here, Wings." He set his tray down in front of him, noticing your soft smile drop.

"If you don't want to sit by me, that's fine. Go sit with your buddies."

"What's your problem? Huh?!" Your eyes widened to his sudden hostility. "What is with you? This morning you acted just like this. Now, you're pushing me away. You are always smiling in front of everyone else! Why can't you do it around me?! Am I just a nuisance to you?!"

Your hand froze; the rice on the chopsticks fell off. The silver orbs you possessed couldn't rip away from Bakugo's glare.

"I-I..." you felt your nose tickle.

No, I can't cry now.

"Bakugo...do you hate me?"

He sighed while shoving some food in his mouth. After swallowing quickly, he raised his eyes back to you. "Why do you-"

"I know I'm a burden." Your eyes started to glisten.

That'll have to wait for later.

"Nevermind." You stood quickly and placed your bowl with the others by the wall. Quickly, you walked back to the classroom.

Bakugo sat thinking to himself.

She hasn't smiled around me today, or at least when it's just us two. Is this about last night?

***

"So, we found some information about the hideout and whether nomus are going to play a role," Aizawa stated in front of the heroes in Nighteye's office.

"The hideout has members of the Shie Hassaikai according to a spy." Rock Lock added. Your mind was taking in every piece of information it could. Saving the girl was your top priority.

All Might sighed before speaking. "Eri has a quirk that can rewind time with whoever she touches. So, just be prepared for that."

"Nighteye, the police force, and I found out that Overhaul has been making contacts with other parties, including the League of Villains," Centipeder mentioned. NIghteye nodded to his words, taking them in through a thought process to evaluate a plan.

"Overhaul is trying to get rid of quirks with bullets created from someone else's quirk." Fat gum was added, in a much skinnier form than usual.

Sir Nighteye made eye contact with everyone. He stated, "Kai Chisaki's quirk can tear things apart and build them back together with just the touch of his hands; it's called Overhaul. I believe the quirk-ending drug is created from Eri, and that's why he's keeping a close eye on her."

All Might looked at Nighteye. "Do we have a plan yet?"

"As of right now, we are waiting for information about the time frame from Bubble Girl and Centipeder, is that correct?" He looked towards Centipeder, who nodded to his words. "Once that happens, we'll know when to attack."

***

In your room, you started jotting down the information given to you at the briefing. After writing them, you placed the notes aside while leaning back with your hands sliding across your face.

"Gosh, I'm so overwhelmed."

A knock banged on your door. "Hey, it's dinner time!" Sero announced.

You quickly made your way out of your room, passing Sero to the elevator and making your way down to the first floor.

Yummy food.

A group came from your stomach as you smelled something more delicious than anything you've sniffed in this kitchen. Peeking around the corner, you noticed Bakugo shouting at a few classmates while he was stirring something in the pot.

"You idiots don't know how to do anything!"

"Bakubro, just keep doing your part." Kirishima grabbed a stack of bowls and placed them on the island behind Bakugo. "Guys, come take some miso soup!" A grin grew on your face as you rushed passed everyone.

"Hell yea!" Stealing Kirishima's bowl, you stepped up beside Bakugo. "Give me some of that right now." Shoving your bowl into his view, you saw him slowly scoop some of the soup and pour it into your bowl. He held confused eyes the whole time. "This is the shit!"

"Is it your favourite?" Mina asked, standing in line.

"Yea! My dad would make it all the time!" Your grin stayed on your face as you gobbled down the soup, reliving sweet memories with your father and brother. These memories weren't making you feel sad, but you almost cried tears of joy. "Bakugo! This is so good!"

He walked to his normal spot, which was beside you. His brow was raised as you looked happier than you have for weeks. "Of course it is! I made it!"

"Thank you." Taking your soup, you slurped some broth, feeling the warmth run down your throat. You couldn't hold a tear back, and let it fall down the side of your cheek.

Bakugo glanced towards you, seeing you wipe your eyes quickly then shift back to slurping the soup.

What is going on in her head? I can't figure her out. Is she...acting?

When you finished your bowl of nostalgia, you cleaned out your dish, seeing Bakugo toss his bowl in the sink. Flinging your head back, you were reminded of the time Buddy did the same thing.

I should tell him soon. Bakugo is always yelling but something seems different when I'm not smiling around him. He just seems a bit different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.5K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
1K 30 14
Eijiro Kirishima got off on the wrong foot with Katsuki Bakugo on that fateful first day at UA high. Though, their brief rivalry soon grew to be an i...
287K 6K 58
Living in a world where superhuman powers can exist, the society seemed to be fine with it. Of all people in the world, a hot-headed blonde haired bo...
175K 4K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...