Wings - Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By Alyx_Nine

You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero cl... More

Before You Read
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-

-Chapter 8-

888 24 6
By Alyx_Nine

Opening the door, you slowly flew to one of the beds in the room. Your breathing increased as did the pain. Lowering yourself on the bed, Recovery Girl slid her chair towards the bed. "What happened, dear?"

"My legs," you mumbled, gritting your teeth. "They hurt."

"Alright, let me see."

With just a few touches, your voice hitched. She couldn't see any tears or any terrible reactions.

"Can you walk on them?" You shook your head.

"I think you broke them. My treatment will take a few hours to a day or two depending on how bad they are." She grinned as you nodded. "Alright!" She stretched her lips towards your forehead. Warmth ran through your legs.

I hope they aren't shattered like Midoriya's fingers. His bandages didn't look good.

"Ok, I would recommend staying on your wings, but if you want something to help you walk, I have crutches, but the injury is in both legs."

Your eyes met her elderly ones. "I'm fine. Wings are fine."

"Alright, I want you to rest here for an hour, ok? After that, you can roam."

Nodding to her, you spun your body to lay on the bed with your stomach down. Your head lowered on the soft pillow, allowing your silver eyes to shut. The large white wings finally came to rest, draping over your sides.

***

The door opened, revealing the entirety of Class 1-A.

Mina stepped forward, coming to your side. "Is she ok?"

"Oh, she'll be fine. She just broke her legs." Recovery Girl responded, continuing to type on her computer.

The rest of the class surrounded your bed, your sleeping face aiming towards Mina and Bakugo, who stood behind Mina.

"Shitty hair, why'd you bring me here?" Bakugo stuffed his hands in his pockets, sighing.

Kirishima stood by his side, noticing your calm face. "Because the class agreed that everyone should check up on her."

"She's just injured in her legs! There's no point in checking up on her as if she's on her damn deathbed." The whole class shushed the boy, seeing your body adjust ever so slightly.

"She looks so calm and different when she's asleep, not as crazy as usual," Uraraka pointed out.

Sero leaned to the side. "Yea, she does." Many students nodded.

Midoriya stood on the other side of you, lowering his hand on your wing. He slowly pulled it away to the touch, widening his eyes. "Wow, her wings are soft."

Momo came by to feel the edge of your wing. "Your right. Her wings are extremely strong, aren't they? I'd think they'd be coarse."

"Well, I was told that her wings don't even feel fazed from quirk attacks. If someone was to try to freeze them, they would freeze, but it's like a giant shield; she could use it to her advantage." Mina spoke up. "But it might just be her determination doing that."

***

Your eyes fluttered open, seeing Recovery Girl typing away. Lifting your body, you rubbed your eyes to see clearly.

"Oh, you're awake. Earlier, your class came by to check on you," she mumbled. You then used your wings to lift yourself off the bed.

Nodding to her, you said, "Thanks."

She sent you a smile. "Well, good night!" She waved as you slowly flew past her.

Why would they come to check on me? Did they miss me that much?

You chuckled at your own thoughts.

Once you got back to the dorms, you noticed the whole class sitting in the lobby, watching some movie while eating popcorn.

"Y/N!" Slowly turning, you saw the class look at you. "Come join us!" Uraraka blurted.

"My legs. I need help over here," you spoke softly, making Kirishima nod. He quickly came to your side as Jiro leaped towards your other side.

Lowering your wings, they wrapped their arms around you, bringing you to an open spot on the couch, which was beside Bakugo.

My legs are feeling better and I think I can walk on them, but I don't feel like it.

"Sorry, you have to sit by him. No one else really bothered except Kirishima," Jiro mentioned, making Bakugo grit his teeth.

"What's that supposed to mean, eh? I didn't want to be here anyway!" Bakugo grabbed some popcorn and angrily stuffed his cheeks.

The feeling of fatigue grew from all the fighting and working today and yesterday.

Your eyes shifted towards Bakugo. "Who won?"

"Bakugo did!" Kirishima blurted, placing his elbow on Bakugo's shoulder.

"It wasn't a real win! Icey-Hot gave up!" Bakugo spat back, stuffing more popcorn in his face. "If he actually fought me, then it'd be a real winner!"

Smirking lightly, you butted in: "So you didn't win?"

His red orbs traveled to your silver ones. "Why the hell would I accept such a pity victory?! He gave up!"

Patting the boy's shoulder, you murmured, "Ok, ok. Calm down now."

"I'm always calm!"

"Sure."

Leaning your hand forward, you grabbed some popcorn from the bowl in Bakugo's lap, munching on the popped kernels as the movie played. You continued to grab more and more popcorn; Bakugo looked at your hand questionably. "How about you get your own popcorn?" he suggested, but you didn't answer back and stole another handful. "Go get your own!"

After swallowing some crunched kernels, you stated, "No thanks."

"Can you guys stop fighting over there?" Minetta asked quietly, receiving a glare from Bakugo.

"Tell her to get her own damn popcorn!"

You couldn't help but feel happy, even though Bakugo was screaming at you. Being with your class brought you joy, especially when you would tease a certain someone for fun. Mainly, it was being with your friends that gave you an assured feeling.

The movie came to an end. Your hand reached for more popcorn, but feeling around the bowl, there was nothing but kernels.

"Damn," you mumbled.

"That movie sucked!" Bakugo shouted, ripping the bowl away from your reach.

Mina gasped, glaring at him. "It was great!" Uraraka and Asui nodded, agreeing to her words.

Mina raised a brow, leaning forward on the couch. "How about tonight?" When you turned your head, you realized she was looking directly at you. "Can we have the Class 1-A sleepover tonight?"

The other classmates seemed to have agreed since they spun their heads in your direction, hoping for an answer.

"I'm not doing it." Bakugo stood, but instantly, Kirishima grabbed his wrist and forced him to sit.

Kirishima grinned widely. "Bakubro, you gotta do it. The rest of the class is."

You took a deep breath in and shouted, "Sure!" A few people jumped in the air from your response.

"I don't want to hang out with these extras!" Bakugo's shout made you turn your head towards him. From the look, his eyes met yours. "What are you looking at, huh?!"

"Just stop whining and do it. What can hurt, right?" A smirk grew on your face as you leaned slightly closer to him. "Or are you too afraid of being around people at night?" you grumbled back, noticing his eyes grow more strained from your words.

"Whatever, I'm not scared! I'd like to sleep in an actual bed and get real sleep which is much better than the damn floor!" Bakugo shook his wrist out of Kirishima's grip.

Shrugging as Bakugo stood quickly, you added, "Sure seems like you are afraid to be around your classmates." With a grin on your lips, everyone watched the interaction.

"Just stop. Saying that isn't going to get me to sleep beside anyone here." As he stomped away, your eyes widened, thinking about what he said.

That's not what I meant!

"Man." Sighing, you captured Kirishima's eyes. "Did you see that? He actually brushed me off this time. He usually gives in when I say those things."

Midoriya hummed beside you, saying, "Maybe he understands that you're joking now. He's starting to grow immune to your words."

A frown presented itself on your lips. "We can't have that. It's fun to tease him."

Momo stood beside Iida in the middle of the lobby. They looked at each other, then at the group, clearing their throats to get everyone's attention.

Momo took a quick breath. "Alright, let's grab blankets and pillows and bring them here."

Iida took a step forward, standing in such a sophisticated manner. "We will have sleeping arrangements settled after everyone grabs everything!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.7K 136
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." [COMPLETED] The day (Y/n) Midoriya di...
199K 4.3K 21
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...
112K 3.9K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
549 12 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...