Wings - Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By Alyx_Nine

You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero cl... More

Before You Read
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-

-Chapter 1-

3.1K 44 31
By Alyx_Nine

"Get Kurogiri! The others can handle themselves!" you blurted, seeing Kirishima nod in agreeance.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo shouted as he still obeyed your order.

The three of you appeared in a large field of dirt, seeing the purple mist shaped into a figure of a human being.

A few explosions blasted into the air. The ash-blonde's voice then boomed: "Wings! Go around and take him from the back! Shitty-hair, you attack from the front!"

As the three of you raced to the man, a large creature appeared in front of you This creature was as tall as a small house and gave off some faint odor that you disliked. Looking into its eyes, you realized who it was. "It's a Nomu!" Hearing a sudden rumble beside you, your shocked gaze flicked towards the symbol of peace, who appeared out of thin air. "All Might?!"

In a split second, you swear you could've seen a disgusting grin on All Might, one of dislike towards the Nomu. With his elbow pulled back, and the Nomu catching a glimpse at his new opponent, All Might launched his fist forward, landing one of his most powerful hits yet. This caused ripples of dust and dirt to circle the arena. The Nomu took the hit somewhat well but was stumbling on its feet.

A man with grey hair and a preserved hand over his face took notice of this battle between the hero and the Nomu. "Kurogiri!"

He rushed towards the purple mist. Catching this quick movement, you and the two boys attempted to chase Shigaraki. Your wings fanned out, presenting their bright white colour reflecting off the sun that shone through the broken glass of the arena. Quickly, you flew about two meters above the ground. You tackled the mist before any of the villains could reach him. Bakugo dropped himself beside you, holding his body down as Kirishima tried keeping the other villains at a distance. Moving your body to one of Kurogiri's sides, Bakugo held down his other side. A breeze brushed passed your face as you noticed red and white hair came into view. Cool air shot towards your hands as the mist froze in place. The ice from Todoroki traveled to the damaged Nomu. It didn't take long for the Nomu to wiggle through the cracks of the ice cocoon.

"Take him, Wings!" Bakugo spun in an attempt to rush after the Nomu, leaving one side of Kurogiri defenseless. You straddled the frozen mist as your wings pressed down on his legs for extra support.

This ice is so cold!

A gust of wind pushed Bakugo back, you suddenly felt a body clash against your back causing you to roll in the dirt. Flipping your head back, you noticed All Might stunning the nomu again. Bakugo was just a meter away with a determined look; his eyebrows shot downwards as his red pupils grew slightly darker. He wanted to defeat the Nomu.

With another swift movement, All Might shouted, "Plus Ultra!" From the impact, the Nomu zoomed across the air, smashing its back into the walls of U.S.J.

Shigaraki dashed forward towards Midoriya. "Midoriya!" you shouted, quickly rising to your feet to see Bakugo standing beside you with a shocked look. Glancing towards Midoriya, you took notice of All Might's body steaming from the overuse of his power while Shigaraki was crawling on the ground.

Oh, shit! Kurogiri!

Flicking your head back, you saw no ice or purple mist. "Bakugo, he's gone!"

Hearing your shout, Bakugo aimlessly looked around. "Dammit, Wings! How'd you lose him!"

Everyone seemed heavily injured and Midoriya was worried about All Might, so no one was searching for Kurogiri but you and Bakugo. Catching a glimpse of a spot in space, you noticed purple mist lift Shigaraki from the ground. "Bakugo! Found-" The villains vanished.

"Spit it out!" Bakugo shouted, rushing to your side. "I don't see shit!"

You sighed as your fists clenched. "Everyone! The villains escaped!" Scanning your focus over the rest of the class and pro heroes, you were shocked at the amount of damage taken to the group.

Bakugo was clearly frustrated at the fact that he couldn't keep the villains restrained, but he couldn't help but run to All Might, whose body was giving off white steam. Hearing Bakugo dash, you took charge to fly towards the mob, hoping to help those who were heavily injured.

"You guys alright?" Thirteen rasped, making you see her broken suit and a gap in her back.

"Yes," you replied, nodding. "But you're not." You're eyebrows scrunched in reaction to the shape of Thirteen, Aizawa, and All Might, the pro heroes who took the most damage out of everyone.

She chuckled at your words as you wrapped her arm over your shoulder. "I will be someday."

***

"We don't know who gave the villains this information, but if it's one of the students, we can find out by putting them in dorms. They will have a hard time contacting the villains that way." Principle Nezu announced, seeing the teachers nod. "If you see any suspicious activity, let me know as quickly as possible."

"What if it's a pro hero?" Vlad King questioned, making Nezu sigh. Nezu glanced at the other teachers, showing them a face of hope that that fact isn't true.

"I hope that wouldn't be the case. We also need these dorms to take precautions. These are our students and they need to be safe, especially when we're being attacked by the League."

After a few more discussions about arrangements for dorms, Nezu dismissed the group, allowing them to take their leave out of the main office.

While slowly walking down the hallway, Aizawa hummed, making All Might question his looks: "What's wrong?"

Aizawa kept his eyes forward, pushing the front door of the school open. "I know Class 1-A couldn't have done anything to betray us." The darkness of the night dawned on the two; it was as if the mood completely shifted to one of worry.

All Might nodded in agreeance. "I don't think any of them is involved either, but if this also keeps them safe, then it's for the best."

Aizawa looked down towards the pavement, thinking to himself: Who could it be?

***

"So, yea, you're getting dorms." Most of the students cheered on the news Aizawa presented. Some gave questioning looks to the possible reasons for this sudden change.

"How come?" you asked, combing your hand through your long silver hair.

Aizawa looked your way and sighed. "It's for your safety. It's better to have you closer so you're right by some of the pros. This way, if anything was to happen, then we'd be right there." Nodding to his answer, a light bang on the desk behind you rang through your ears.

"Ugh, I have to be around these extras longer?!" Bakugo complained, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he crossed his legs over his desk. Looking back, you saw his face scrunched; it almost made you laugh.

He's not thrilled whatsoever.

With a grin, you stated, "Bakugo, it won't be too bad. Besides, you'll get to hang with your buddies."

Bakugo scoffed at your words. "You guys? My buddies? That's funny, Wings." Bakugo chuckled to himself from how idiotic you sounded, seeing your grin staying on your face.

"What about Kirishima? You seem close enough with him, hmmm?" Bakugo lowered his legs off his desk and kicked one of the legs of your chair. You chuckled at his childish reaction.

"Shitty-hair just happens to be around, idiot!"

"Sure, sure. You guys are friends, I know it." Turning back around, you still felt a few snickers escape your breath. Widening your eyes, you realized that you needed to tell your parents about the news.

***

After school ended, both you and your twin brother marched off campus, attempting to catch a cab, since you weren't really permitted to use your wings high in the sky yet.

Looking towards your brother's silver eyes with a few out-of-place blue stripes, you asked, "Buddy, what do you think dad would say to the whole dorm thing?"

Buddy shrugged, looking back towards you. "He might be torn, but I think he'll be alright. I'll miss his miso soup." Buddy sighed while his grin dropped to an acting frown.

Copying his expression, you nodded. "Me too."

***

When the two of you stepped out of the cab, you both marched towards the door of your home. "Mom! Dad! We're home!" you both shouted, sliding your shoes off by the front door.

When you and your brother reached the kitchen, your dad appeared in view. "Hey!"

Smelling the amazing aroma of food, you started salivating in your mind.

"Is that miso soup I smell?!" Buddy blurted, dropping his bag by the sofa and running to your father's side.

"It sure is!" Seeing them talk about the soup made you grin.

Walking down the hall with your bag in hand, the door beside you opened; it was your parents' door. Waving towards the woman with brown hair and green eyes, you spoke softly, "Good afternoon." She brushed passed you, ignoring your greeting as usual.

Like usual. Eh, who cares?

You continued to smile as you reached the end of the hallway, opening your bedroom door. With a sigh, you whispered, "I'm so tired. These last few weeks were rough." Tossing your bag on the floor by your desk, you plopped your body on the mattress, feeling the soft blankets beneath your skin as your mattress sunk to shape your body. "I've missed you, bed."

Slithering towards your pillow, your eyes shut as you snuggled the warm and soft blanket. As soon as your head touched the pillow, you fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...
129K 3.2K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
529K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...