Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❀️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 24

571 57 10
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"No one listens to me. I've told you. But no. You guys were giving auditions for wrestling competition na" Nandini mocked me and Abhi.

We all were sitting in the lawn after yesterday's fiasco.

"It's all because of me" Mukti looked down guilty. This is not the Mukti I know.

"Shut up. Don't blame yourself" I rolled my eyes.

"And it's soo easy for Manik and Abhi to get out of this. Don't worry guys" Cabir said cooly eating his toast.

"Cabir!! It's a serious matter" Navya glared at him.

"As I told you, it's a small matter" Cabir shrugged.

"What? Those people filing a case on Bhai and Manik is a small matter? Are you crazy?" Nandini gritted her teeth and Cabir shrugged again.

After yesterday's fight those bastards have filed a case on us for physical violence.

"Guys, let me and Manik go and sort it out. You guys stop getting worried" Abhi said and I nodded. "Fine. Do whatever you want. But those jerks have to get the punishment" Nandini warned.

"Should we come with you?" Dhruv asked. "No no. We will manage" I said.

"Who is going to listen to you Manik?" Cabir laughed and got up to come with us making me roll my eyes at him.

We all boys headed to the police station. As it was London, we had to work a little hard. Dad and Abhi's dad were also ready to come here but we dint let them.

"How dare you?" I gritted my teeth looking at Ben. We were at the police station and Ben and the other guy Tom were there.

"You don't file any case and we will also take it back" Ben said and Cabir stopped me from hitting him.

"You messed with the wrong person. You know that right?" I smirked looking at them and fear was visible on their faces.

The police officer came near us and asked us to get seated.

"Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Murthy, there is a complaint against you two on physical violence. Is it true?" he asked.

"Officer, we have already told you everything. It's them who had tried to harm our friend. In self defence, we had to take action" I said calmly.

"I agree Mr. Malhotra, but the wounds are more than self defence. You have beaten them badly" he said looking at Ben and Tom. "It was needed. They tried to attack us back. So we did it" Abhi said.

"I know you both are celebrities. We are glad that Mr.Malhotra and his team is in London for a concert. But we dint expect this from you" he said calmly.

"We dint expect from the tourist guides too. I am disappointed" I smirked.

"We have got the proofs against Ben and Tom. We have seen the CCTV footage and it's clear that they tried to harm Ms. Mukti, and also keeping in view that you both are not guilty and you both are respected personalities, and by the recommendations of the Indian officers we are closing this case" he smiled at us and we smiled back.

"But there is a problem. I heard that you both are travelling back to India. We need you both and Ms.Mukti here for some days. I hope you understand" he said. I and Abhi looked at eachother and nodded.

"But Mukti won't be here. She has to leave. We can't trouble her. She is also not included in the fight" I said and the officer sighed.

"Please Mr.Malhotra, she is the evidence for this. You have to co-operate" he said. Before I could say anything Dhruv placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"We will let you know" Dhruv said and nodded. We left from there after smirking at Ben and Tom.

We went out and reached the hotel back. The girls were still sitting in the lawn and enjoying.

"Atlast you people are here. We want to hangout more" Mukti smiled widely.

We looked at her unsure.

What if she feels insecure if we go out?

"Don't look at me like that guys. I am your lady Bheem. I can handle myself " she winked at us and we smiled.

"But before that we need to talk" Dhruv said and they nodded.

We all sat down and narrated what happened in the police station.

"How many days more?" Nandini asked sadly. "Arre cool down. Its just for formalities. They are not putting us inside the jail" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Mukti, you don't need to be here. We will handle him" Abhi said and I nodded. "But the officer asked na" Cabir frowned.

"He can't deny us" I winked. "Buddy, Mukti is needed for witness" Dhruv said.

"No problem Dhruv. We can find another way. I don't want Mukti in this mess" I said. "But.." Cabir was going to say when Mukti cut him off.

"Guys shhhh" she yelled and we turned towards her. "I said that I need a vacation right? And it's not like we will be only in the hotel. We can go out and have fun too. So, I don't have any problem. And I also don't want to leave London so soon" she looked at us.

"But Mukti..." I was trying to reason but she stopped me. "Please" she pleaded making a puppy face and I sighed.

"Are we staying back too?" Aliya asked. "No, I don't want you all to get worked up. And also you have your works too" I said and they nodded.

"I would stay but I have a important deal. I hope you guys don't mind" Nandini said and we nodded.

"Dhruv has some dance academy issues. He is going. But I'll stay" Aliya smiled.

"Noo, I said no one. You should also go. Cabir and Navya however have to go back and inform our parents about their engagement" I said and she sighed.

"I'll not go then" Cabir whined and we laughed. "My father is more protective than me. Be carefull" Abhi winked.

"I am not going" Cabir said. "You have to. You should only reveal to our parents" Navya said and he sighed.

"Let's hangout today. It's the last day for them. However, Manik, Abhi and me will stay here only" Mukti smiled and we nodded.

We all went to get ready and headed out to other places. We also gave Navya and Cabir their tasks.

Cabir was asked to shout on the road that he is engaged to Navya and he did earning hoots from everyone.

He was also asked to carry Navya on his back and he did it too.

Navya was asked to keep Cabir away from food and she was suprisingly successful.

We also asked her to kiss Cabir publically and she did it after a lot of requests.

"Atlast our tasks finsihed" Navya clapped and we laughed. We all were walking back to our hotel after dinner.

"Yes yes. And this results that we approve your relationship. Congrats!!!" Mukti said and hugged Navya.

"Wohhoooo!!!" Navya yelled and we laughed.

"But we still dint" Abhi smirked. "This is not fair" Cabir pushed Abhi making him laugh. "Accha fine. We approve too" Nandini smiled and Cabir hugged her and Abhi. Navya also came and hugged us all.

"Abb mujhe aur meri Navya ko koyi alag nahi kar sakta" Cabir kissed Navya's cheeks making her blush.

"Guys don't forget me after going back" Mukti said sadly. "Shut up!! We have bonded very well to forget" Nandini hugged her and she smiled.

"Yeah!!" Navya joined too followed by Aliya. "What did we do?" Cabir said and joined pulling us too. Soon it became a group hug.

We all bonded very well in a short span. We reached the hotel and everyone dispersed to their rooms. Everyone's mood was off and were very sad.

When did we become this close?

"I'll be in India and you will be here. Abb kaise majnu?" Cabir asked when we both were in my room.

"Shut up!!" I rolled my eyes.

"I am giving you time to become more clear about your feelings. But once you are back to India, I won't leave you" he smirked and I sighed.

"Fine. Jaake soja" I said and he nodded. "I'll miss you bro" he hugged me and I laughed hugging him.

"Navya karne degi?" I teased and he laughed. "Tujhe LoveGuru karne degi?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Just go" I pushed him and he went out laughing.

Cupid Dhawan!!!!

I was not feeling sleepy so I thought to go to the lawn. I went there to see Nandini already sitting there in her night wear and was surfing through her phone.

"Boyfriend?" I whispered in her ear from the back. She jerked her head towards me and sighed. "Idiot!! You scared me" she said keeping her phone aside. I laughed and sat beside her.

"Chatting with boyfriend?" I asked. "How many times should I tell you that I don't have a boyfriend?" she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" we both asked together and laughed. "Not feeling sleepy" we both again answered together and laughed.

"Why?" I asked. "I don't want to actually" she shrugged and I nodded.

"What about you?" she asked. "I don't know" I shrugged and she nodded.

We sat there in silence. I was gazing at the stars while she was looking at the sky.

"How did we become soo close?" she suddenly asked and I laughed. "I am also thinking the same. We became good friends" I said turning towards her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Very good friends" she said and I nodded.

"What should I tell the kids in the beach?" she chuckled. "Don't tell me you are going to the beach without me" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Maybe" she suppressed her laugh. "I'll kill you. You can't" I warned and she laughed.

"Fine. I won't. We will go there together" she said and I nodded. "Good for you" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll miss you Manik. I guess" she said staring at me. "You guess?" I laughed and she joined.

"I'll miss you" she said again and I sighed. "I guess I'll miss you too" I said looking at her and she narrowed her eyes making me laugh.

"Ya ya. I'll miss you" I said and she smiled.

"Come back fast. I feel like I got used to you" she said and I nodded. Even I feel used to her.

"You have a flight early in the morning. Go and sleep" I said and got up. She got up too and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and sighed.

"We just became friends. You staying there and me here, will it effect our friendship?" I asked.

"No, I promise to call you everyday. We will also keep messaging eachother" she said and I nodded. "I promise too" I said and she smiled pulling apart.

"Goodnight" she whispered. "Goodnight" I wished her and we both went back to our rooms.

Next day

NANDINI'S POV

"Get upppp" Mukti shouted in my ears making me glare at her. "I woke up right? Why are you shouting?" I asked.

"I am helping you to get rid of your sleep" she shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "It's just 4 a.m." I cried and she laughed.

"Morning fights sucks" she said and I nodded.

"You have to be in touch with me. Orelse I am going to kill you" she warned and I chuckled. "You too" I narrowed my eyes and she nodded.

"I'll miss you baby" she hugged me and I hugged her back.

How did we become so close?

"Get ready guys" Navya said coming out of the washroom. "I am going" I said and went to freshen up.

I already sent the recording yesterday. So there is no work today. After freshening up, I went out to see Aliya and Navya all ready.

"Fast Nandu!!" Aliya said and I nodded.

Our flight was at 6:30 a.m. Manik, Bhai and Mukti are coming to the airport to drop us. I got ready in a lavender colour floral frock which ends at the thighs. I braided my hair and was all set to go.

"Chalo" I said turning towards them and they nodded. We girls went downstairs and boys were already waiting.

"Navyaaaa, I missed you" Cabir hugged Navya and we rolled our eyes. "It's we who are gonna miss you all" Bhai said and I went near him.

"Love you. Take care. I'll miss you" I hugged him and he chuckled. "I'll miss you too my baby" he kissed my head and I smiled.

"Call me when you reach" he said and I nodded. Navya hugged Bhai too and we started to the airport.

My phone beeped and I looked at it.

@ manikmalhotra started following you

I laughed and turned to my side and Manik winked at me. I followed him back and he chuckled.

"What's happening?" Cabir asked. "Kuch nahi" Manik said and he smirked.

"Ohh Manik started following Nandu" Aliya said from the back and Manik frowned. "Are you stalking me lady?" he asked and she chuckled.

"It's friends duties" she winked and he rolled his eyes. "Ohhhhhhh" Cabir smirked and I frowned.

"Kya hua?" I asked and he shook his head in negative.

"Guys you all are elder to me" I frowned looking at everyone's birthday dates. "Yeah, you are the only kid in our group" Mukti said and everyone laughed.

"What kid? You all are days elder to me and the boys are 2 years elder to me. That's it" I whined. "So you are the youngest of all?" Dhruv asked and I nodded.

"So it's our responsibility to take care of this kid" Manik said pulling my hair and I hit him. "I am not a Kidd" I glared at them.

"We thought you are only younger to us. But, you are younger than everyone" Bhai laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Awww, chota baby" Cabir smirked and I hit him too.

"Do you need a chocolate?" Aliya teased and I cried. "Guys you are making the kid cry" Manik smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay we are sorry kid" Mukti said making me hit her too. "Dekho Nandini ko koyi pareshan nahi karega" Navya warned and I smiled at her.

"Kyunki woh choti bachi hai" Navya continued and everyone laughed. "Ughh!! I hate you all" I mumbled.

"We reached" Dhruv said and we got down. We went inside the airport and turned towards the three.

"I'll miss you three" I whined and they chuckled. I hugged them and they hugged me back.

"We will come back soon baba" Mukti said and I nodded. "Bye" I waved and they waved back.

One by one everyone hugged them and we went to board the flight. It's soo hard leaving them here. We got seated inside with Aliya beside me.

"I already miss Mukti" she pouted. They both are close since childhood, so it's obvious that she misses him. "I understand" I side hugged her.

"Where is Dhruv?" I asked. "Flight journey with Dhruv sucks. He keeps reading books and won't give a damn to his surroundings" she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"He is sitting at the back" she said and I nodded. Cabir and Navya were sitting just before us.

"Let's take a picture" Aliya said and we posed for a picture. "I have an idea. We are actually planning to held a fashion show. Why don't you become my model?" I asked excitedly.

"You really think?" she smiled widely and I nodded.

"I soo wanted to become a model. But I was busy with music. But now I can" she said thoughtfully and I nodded. "I'll let you know about it" I said.

"What are your plans after going to India?" I asked. "I'll get bored. I dont have any plans. I'll be writing some lyrics for our next song to kill the time" she shrugged. "Arre I am there na. Infact you, me and Navya will hangout" I winked and she laughed.

"Guys we will inform our families tomorrow. It will be night till we reach home na" Navya and Cabir turned back to us.

"Yeah!! That will be better" I said and they nodded.

"I'll miss you for today Navyaa" Cabir said and we rolled our eyes.

"Cheeseyyyy" I frowned and he shrugged.

"Listen you!! You have to be in touch with me. Okay??" Cabir warned me. "Ofcourse Cabiraaa" I laughed and he nodded.

"I'll directly fall on the elders feet and make them convince" Cabir said and we laughed.

"I'll join too" Navya said.

"Yeah!! It will be easy for them to kick you" Aliya said and we chuckled.

"What to do then?" he asked. "We will just talk to them. You both talk to them openly. I am sure they will get convinced" I assured and they nodded.

"Should we plan something?" Navya asked making me and Aliya roll our eyes.

"Your plannings are worse" I made a disgusting face and Aliya nodded.

"Fine" Navya pouted.

We all continued talking and laughing at Cabir's lame jokes. We slept for sometime as we woke up early today.

"Nanduuu, we reached" Navya woke me up from my sleep and I looked at her shocked. "So fast??" I asked.

"You slept for 8hrs" she said and I sighed. Now I wont sleep whole night.

"What's the time?" I asked. "Its 11:30 p.m." she said and I nodded. The flight landed and we got down.

There was our driver waiting outside as well as Cabir's.

"Bye guys. Be in touch" Dhruv hugged us and we nodded.

"My Jaan, we will meet tomorrow" Cabir hugged Navya and pecked her lips. "No PDA infront of me" I closed my eyes.

"My Jaan ki jaan, we will also meet tomorrow" he hugged me and I laughed."Okayy, my Jaan ki other Jaan" I winked and he smirked.

"Okay Navya ki jaan's, miss me" Aliya hugged me and Navya.

"Byee" we waved and sat in the car.

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow" Navya kept her head on my shoulder and I caressed her hair.

"Don't worry" I said and she nodded. "Will Ishi Maa be awake?" she asked and I shrugged. "Maybe" I said.

"I'll take a leave for a week. I am damn tired due to this concert" she said tiredly. "Awww, my baby" I said and she laughed.

"Are you really happy with Cabir?" I asked her. "Why are you asking?" she frowned. "Just wanted to" I said and she smiled.

"Very.... It feels like home with him. I am lucky to get him. He is all I dreamt of. A perfect life partner he is" she said dreamily and I smiled at her.

"I am soo happy for you" I kissed her head and she chuckled.

Rest of the ride she talked about Cabir and about our stay in London.

"Ma'am we reached" the driver said and we nodded getting down.

"Homee.....I missed it" Navya said and I nodded. "Mom and Dad. I missed them more" I pouted and we ran inside.

Our butler opened the door and I frowned.

"Mom and Dad?" I asked. "Hello Ma'am. Sir and Ma'am are sleeping" he smiled apologeticely.

"First you stop calling me ma'am" I narrowed my eyes and he chuckled.

"Okay ma...Nandini" he said and I smiled.

"They slept" Navya pouted and we were going to our rooms when the lights switched on. We turned back to see Mom and Dad smiling at us.

"Ishi Maa" Navya yelled and ran near Mom and hugged her. "Daaaad" I ran near Dad and hugged him. Next, I hugged Mom and Navya hugged Dad.

"I missed my babies" Dad side hugged us and we smiled. "We missed you too" we mumbled making him smile.

"Thu bol hi math. Jab tak maine Nandu ko nahi bejha, tab tak you dint call me" Mom glared at Navya and twisted her ears making her wince. "Arre Ishu, chod meri beti ko" Dad said taking Navya's side and Mom smiled.

"Humari beti" she corrected and he nodded.

"Aur main" I asked crossing my arms. "Humari princess" Dad said and I smiled.

"Okay now go and rest" Mom said caressing our hairs. "Why dint you two sleep?" Navya asked. "How can we? We were waiting for you both" Mom pouted and we chuckled.

"Okay okay. Go and sleep darlings. Goodnight" I kissed their cheeks and we went to our rooms back.

Thank God!!! Mom and Dad dint notice Navya's ring. Orelse their mood would be off.

I laid down on my bed and looked at the time. It was 12:30, so it would be dinner time in London. I sighed and called Bhai but he dint pick up. I called Manik and he picked up.

"Hello?" he answered the call.

"Hii" I greeted him.

"Missing me already?" he chuckled.

"You wish" I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" he asked.

"Accha fine. Yaa, I am missing you three" I sighed.

"Did you reach?" he asked.

"Yaa, we are at home now" I said.

"Ohkayy" he replied

"Where is Bhai? Why is he not lifting my call?" I asked.

"Ohh Abhi went with Mukti to medical store" he answered.

"What? Why? Is everything okay?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah yeah, she said it's a girls problem. So, Abhi went to take her as I was busy" he said and I chuckled.

"Busy Malhotra" I remarked.

"C'mon, says the punctual Murthy" he chuckled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"When we met, you were saying 'Nandini Murthy never gets late' so yeah" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"It's true" I said and he laughed again

"Okay fine" he said and I sighed.

"Okay then, Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" he said and we ended the call.

I connected my earphones and listening to Manik's songs, I slept.

MANIK's POV

"You are soo irritating" I looked back after ending the call with Nandini to see Abhi and Mukti coming near me and Mukti shouting at him. I was waiting for them to have our dinner in the restaurant.

"Kya hua abb?" I asked when they both sat. "He is not letting me to go the washroom alone" Mukti said glaring at Abhi.

"Don't act as if I came inside the washroom. I accompanied till the washroom" Abhi said munching his food and I laughed.

"True..and you girls have proved that you always fall in trouble" I said and she glared at me. "I'll tell this to Nandu" she said and I laughed again.

"Do you think I am afraid of her? Seriously?" I asked. "Let's see" she smirked.

"Okay now, let's eat. I am damn hungry" Abhi said and we nodded.

"Did they reach?" Mukti asked. "Yeah, Nandini just called. They reached. And you dint pick her call" I said to Abhi and he bit his tongue checking the phone.

"I'll call her afterwards. She might be sleeping" he said and I nodded. "What about business? How are you going to handle it?" he asked me.

"I talked to Dad. I can manage it from here. What about you? If there is any problem we can see to it" I said and he shook his head in negative.

"Noo, actually I am also doing the same. Dad just asked that we can shift to his friends house. They are not living there and it is vacant right now. So we can stay there till we are here. I can't eat this restaurant food anymore" he pouted and we chuckled.

"No problem, we can do that. But I don't know cooking" I said and we looked at Mukti. "Don't see me like that. I only know how to make Maggi" she said and we rolled our eyes.

"I can handle small recipes but not large ones. We will see" Abhi said and we nodded.

"So when are we shifting?" Mukti asked. "I'll let you know" he said and we nodded.

"And you boys don't bore me with your business stuff" Mukti warned us and we nodded.

We completed our dinner and went back to the hotel. After spending some time together we headed back to our rooms.

I miss Nandini in the lawn!!!

I smiled and went to sleep thinking about Nandni and LoveGuru.

I have asked Cabir to send me recordings of her show. I badly miss her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7K 49
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
343K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
63.6K 6.3K 53
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...