Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

70

9.2K 143 278
By heartlessbrock

The next week was challenging. I was in a lot of pain from my injury but the drugs Colby got me worked really well.

I kinda hated that I had to be high so somewhat live life but it was just a part of recovering.

I didn't see Colby much. He was busy taking on the jobs that he lost people for. I think he was also looking for our new house, though he never talked about it.

I was sitting in the room alone since the girls were out. I was working on another painting so I was fairly zoned out.

Since I was given an art kit I was really able to experiment with the different mediums to draw with.

Right now I was using charcoal to do a self portrait. It was of me but there was duct tape covering my mouth and love in my eyes.

It was an interpretation of my current situation, in love but held captive.

"Jules." Colby said as he nudged me. "Huh?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Welcome back." He said with a laugh. "What?" I asked with confusion. "I called your name like four times." He said then looked at the drawing I was doing.

"You like it?" I asked as he pursed his lips. "Beautiful girl. I don't like the tape on her mouth though." He said with a sigh. "It's just art." I said with a small smile and reached up to put my hand on his cheek.

"Why are you stopping me from doing art?" I asked and put my pencil away. "We're going to the new house." He said and started grabbing my stuff.

"You got it?!" I asked with excitement. I was getting claustrophobic sitting in this same room all day every day.

"Yep. I haven't even seen it myself so it'll be a fun little adventure for us." He said as I frowned. "You haven't seen it?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Nope. Sam went to get the papers for me to sign. Katrina went to do the inspections with the realtor. I've been working." He said then handed me my crutches.

"Sounds like you have too much money on your hands if you're buying a house without seeing it." I said as he chuckled.

"We're well off." He said as I stood up. "Ready to go?" Colby asked. "Yeah, super ready." I said then groaned as I stood up.

"You hurting?" He asked and slung my bag over his shoulder. "Yeah. Didn't want to be high today." I said and started crutching out of the room.

"I guess it's good you're not dependent on them. I hate seeing you in pain though." Colby said as we made our way to the elevator.

"I'll live." I said  and closed my eyes as he summoned the elevator.

When we got up to the garage there was a huge supply truck. "What's that for?" I asked as Colby chuckled.

"That's our ride." He said as I blinked slowly. "I know I accused you of shipping me off somewhere but this is kinda literal." I said as Sam got out of the drivers seat of the truck.

He was wearing a uniform and ball cap. "It's the safest way to get us to the house safely." He said as I looked down at my casted leg.

"Let's break my other leg while we free ball it in the back of a delivery truck." I said causing Sam to laugh.

"You're annoying sometimes, ya know that?" Colby asked as I shook my head. "No, I'm realistic." I said as Colby opened the back of the truck.

"Whatever, up you go." Colby said then lifted me up and carefully sat me in the back of the truck. Once I was sitting he hopped into the truck and leaned his back against the side, spreading his legs and pulled me into him.

"There. A seatbelt." He said and wrapped his arms around me. "This is so ridiculous." I said with a laugh and leaned my head back against his chest.

"Yeah, well I'd rather be ridiculous than sorry." He said as Sam closed the door, causing us to sit in pitch black.

"This is kinda scary." I said and put my arms on his. "Don't worry, baby. I'll protect you." He said as I laughed.

"That was corny." I said with a laugh. "Yeah, even I kinda gagged internally at that." Colby said then kissed my head.

The drive to the new house was surprisingly painless. It got kinda bumpy near the end but it was nothing we couldn't handle.

Sam opened the back door, causing a bright light to flood the back of the truck.

"Ah, fuck!" Colby groaned, lifting his hand to cover his eyes from the light. "Sorry, bro. Come on, I gotta return the truck before the driver wakes up." Sam said then started grabbing my stuff.

I scooted away from Colby so he could get out of the truck. Once he was down he lifted me up and sat me on the ground, handing me my crutches.

"Thank you." I said then looked at the giant house in front of us.

"Oh my god." I whispered, taking in the large mansion. It was bigger than the other house, which was shocking considering even that was huge.

It was white with a large wrap around porch and a garden with a fountain.

It definitely wasn't a castle by any means but it looked like a castle to me.

"It's gorgeous." I said as Colby grinned. "It's probably even prettier on the inside. Come on." He said then led the way.

When we got inside we were meant with a huge foyer with a crystal chandelier. There was a large staircase, with two sets of stairs going to a single platform.

"Oh my god." I whispered, looking to the left. There was a huge library with a fireplace in it along with a big comfy chair.

On the other side of the room was an easel and a desk with a sketchbook on it.

"This is for you." Colby said quietly. "I love it." I whispered then turned and kissed him. "I'm glad." He said as a sharp pain filled my leg.

"Oh!" I gasped, stumbling slightly. "I'm gonna get you one of your pills." Colby said then went towards the foyer while I sat down.

I was sick of having a broken leg.

It's been two weeks which meant I had at least a month left of recovery.

I just felt so isolated, hardly being able to move unless I was on drugs.

"Here, sweetheart." Colby said and handed me the pill. "Thanks." I whispered and popped it in my mouth, swallowing it dry.

"Ready to see the rest of the house?" Colby asked as I nodded and held my hands out so he could help me up.

"Come on." He said then lifted me onto his back. "What are you doing?" I asked, dropping my crutches.

"Carrying you." He said then started walking through the house. I sighed and rested my cheek on his head, looking around.

We walked through a magnificent kitchen, a grand dining room, an office which I assumed was Colby's, and a crazy backyard.

There was a giant pool with a view that looked out overa mountain. I wanted to draw it, it was so beautiful.

We then went upstairs and towards the master bedroom.

"Holy shit." I whispered and looked at the giant room.

There was a king sized bed next to double doors that led to a balcony. To the right was a couch and a couple chairs by a tv and a desk in the corner.

"This is gorgeous." I said as Colby sat me on the bed. "You like it?" He asked as I nodded. "I love it." I said as he grinned.

"Good." He said then cupped my cheek and kissed me.

I didn't think it would be so intense but as he traced his tongue against my bottom lip I realized we haven't shared this heated of a kiss in a long time.

I opened up to him, letting him take control of our heated kiss.

"Mmm." I moaned as I laid back, causing him to hover over me.

I gasped as he pulled away, attaching his lips to my neck. "Colby." I whispered, lacing my fingers through his hair.

Before I could pull on his hair he was taking my hands and pinning them above my head roughly as he sucked on the sensitive part of my neck.

I gasped at the aggression, liking it maybe a little too much.

Colby continued for a second before he sat up and pulled me onto the bed a little more, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Shit! I'm so sorry." Colby said as I closed my eyes.

"It's okay." I said and and frowned. "Sorry I ruined our moment." I said as he shook his head.

"You didn't ruin anything." He said then kissed me once again before getting up. "What do you want to eat? I'm all yours all night." He said as I smiled.

"Chinese." I said as he chuckled. "How'd I know?" He asked then grabbed his phone. "I'm predictable." I said with a shrug.

I was so glad that Colby was getting to stay all night with me. It's been forever since we actually had some time together. I wish my leg wasn't fucked because it ruined the moment Colby and o shared.

Although it scared me a little bit, I couldn't wait to have sex with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 268 15
Holy shit, I read through this recently and my god it's bad. I'm so sorry 😂 I'm just gonna leave it here and cringe at my 2 years ago self. ***** Sa...
37.9K 1K 32
Colby Brock, famous Viner turned YouTube Star. Best friends with Sam Golbach. Known for being the 'emo' one of the duo. Paranormal investigator. Canc...
5.3K 101 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
262K 7.1K 176
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.