Second Chances

By glittershims

"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me."... More

Authors note
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty Two~
~Twenty Three~
~Twenty Four~
~Twenty Five~
~Twenty Six~
~Twenty Seven~
~Twenty Eight~
~Twenty Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty One~
~Thirty Two~
~Thirty Three~
~Thirty Four~
~Thirty Five~
~Thirty Six~
~Thirty Seven~
~Thirty Eight~
~Thirty Nine~

~Twenty One~

24 1 0
By glittershims

Eighteen months later

"This doesn't even look like a birthday party Y/n. It looks a wedding." Y/n laughs as Hobi complains while setting up the tables in the garden in the back of FNC. "It does not! My baby is turning two and I'm excited about it. So quit bitching uncle Hobi and put these table clothes on." He grumbles and snatches the clothes from Y/n, causing her to laugh. She hears struggling and turns to see a man hidden by a mountain of balloons. "Where do you want these Y/n?" She runs over and helps him by taking some. "We can sit them over here until my parents get here with the archway to decorate it with." Jimin smiles and follows her to set the balloons down. "Ri is one spoiled little girl" he chuckles, getting a glare from Y/n. "And Zuho and I have done that all by ourselves? Who bought her her first Chanel bracelet?" Jimin laughs but shrugs. "I saw it and it screamed Aeri. How could I not get it for her?" She laughed and shook her head. "I blame you and Rowoon the most for making her a brat." Jimin clutches his chest, pretending to be hurt.
"Y/nnie....you hurt me!" She laughs and again and then they turn and Jimin cackles as they watch Hobi fighting the table clothes. "What the fuck?! Come apart you bastards! Y/n, I'm gonna kill Zuho when he gets here for skirting out on helping set up his daughters party." She runs over and helps him separate the table clothes, laughing. "He's not 'skirting out' of helping. They're recording. He can't help his schedule. They all went in really early though so they could be here for the party." Hobi rolls his eyes.

The past almost two years have been great. Aeri is turning two and is the princess of both HYBE and FNC. She's a spoiled little girl but she's adorable and steals every heart with her cute personality. She has grown to look more like Zuho than Y/n now. She's gorgeous but has his sharper features. Zuho still only gives one picture a month to fans and they've not had too difficult a time to keep her hidden and keeping her life as normal as possible. She's unaffected by her dad and all her uncles being famous idols. To her they're just her Uncle Woonie and uncle Tak, to name a couple. She's got a life surrounded by lots of protective uncles. Zuho and Y/n are still going strong and, although it took a while, Zuho and Jimin have become friends. Zuho was very hesitant and showed how unhappy he was that Y/n had allowed Jimin back into her life. It took him a few months to warm up to Jimin but once he had proven he wasn't out to steal Y/n away, Zuho calmed and they had actually become good friends. Jimin has never overstepped or did anything inappropriate, only being a friend to Y/n. He started dating and had dated a couple girls for a few months. But nothing ever stuck. Jimin was the old Jimin again though and Y/n was happy seeing him love his life.

"What's up asshole" Jungkook says as he slaps Jimin in the back of the head as he walks by him. Jimin rubs his head and glares at him. "Dick." Jimin and Jungkook has been more of a challenge. Jungkook was furious at Y/n for forgiving Jimin and didn't talk to her for about a month. Zuho finally called him and talked to him, saying if he could try to accept their friendship then Jungkook needs to try too. He gave in but their dynamic has always been a little edgy, and Y/n knew the two men would never be close like they used to. "Hey peach" Jungkook says as he wraps her in a hug and find his spot in her neck. She hugs him back. "Hey Kook. Be nice to Jimin. It's Aeri's birthday." He sighs and kisses her neck before standing. "That's as nice as I can give you." She glares at him and he shrugs and walks to Hobi. Jungkook is her best friend but he's also her most stubborn friend. "Doesn't Zuho get pissed when Jungkook is all up in your neck kissing it? I know I hated it." Jimin comes up as he's looking at Jungkook with a glare. Y/n laughs. "It's better than him kissing me on lips. I don't think anything of it, but Zuho didn't like it one bit so I put a nix to it. He told Zuho he claimed my neck years before he met me and was never giving his spot up and Zuho would have to just deal with it if he was secure enough." Jimin shook his head. "He's shameless." She nods but says, "yep! But that's Kook!" He chuckles and nods.

Zuho and the other members finally show up and Y/n smiles as she watches Aeri run to her dad squealing. "Appa!" He smiles and scoops her up in his arms, kissing her cheek. "Iz my birfday Appa!" He laughs and hugs her. "It is princess. And how old is my girl today?" She proudly holds up two fingers. "I two!" He chuckles and nods. He walks over to Y/n and leans down to gently kiss her hello. "Hey baby." She smiles. "Hey. How was recording?" He puts Aeri down then wraps his arms around Y/n and sighs. "It went good. We finished all the main recordings. Now we just have to go back for re-records." She smiled and he kissed her longer. "Appa, no no!" Aeri comes over and hits Zuho's leg, then squeezes between them and tries to push him back. "My eomma!" He laughs but let's Y/n go. "Ok princess. I'll share eomma just today." She smiles and wraps her arms around Y/n's legs. "Hey man. Jungkookie kissed Y/n's neck when he got here" Jimin casually says as he walks up to the couple. "Jimin! Don't tattle!" Zuho glares over at Jungkook talking to Y/n's mom. "I'd kick his ass if I wasn't sure he'd kick mine." He chuckles and Jimin follows. "If that day ever comes, please let me know so I can be there." Zuho laughs and pats Jimin's back. Y/n feels her heart swell seeing them get along so well. Jimin has become very important to her again so them getting along was also very important.

Aeri's birthday went perfectly. All her uncles went overboard with gifts, as Zuho and Y/n expected. She zonked out as soon as they were heading home. Zuho carried her to bed and then met Y/n in their bedroom where she had just gotten out of the shower. "Mmmm baby....just a towel? My favorite pajamas for you." He walks up and snakes his arms up under the towel, running his fingertips down her body, making her shiver. She closes her eyes and leans her head back on his chest. "You did a good job today baby" her breath becomes uneven as his fingers glide further down her sides and round toward her core. "Aeri had the best birthday because of you." His fingers now ghost her core and she moans softly. "Mmmm....you're already wet Y/n. I'm going to have to take care of this." He rubs two fingers down her folds and groans as he slips them inside. Her breathing is quicker now and she starts to rolls her hips into his fingers as he is gliding them in and out of her. "Someone needy?" She nods and moans. He takes his other hand and turns her head toward him and takes her lips with his. The kiss is lust filled as he pumps his fingers faster. She feels her stomach tighten when he uses his thumb to rub her clit. He kisses and sucks down her neck as he rubs faster. "Fuck" she breathlessly cries. "I'm not stopping until you cum on my fingers baby." She tightens and is about to unravel. When he pushes a little harder on her clit she explodes onto his fingers. She moans loudly and he grabs her face to muffle her noise. He doesn't want her to wake Aeri up, that's not a conversation he's ready to have with his two year old. "That's it baby. Fuck you're hot." Once she comes down he pulls his fingers out and into his mouth, making her whimper. She lets the towel drop and grabs his shirt and pulls him roughly to their bed. She pulls his shirt off and then shoves him down on the bed. He sees the fire in her eyes and his dick twitches. He smirks as she crawls on top of him. "You gonna ride me baby?" She smiles and nods, leaning down to kiss him hungrily. He runs his hands up and down her back and she grips his pants and pushes on them. He taps her thigh and she sits up, panting. Laying, he unbuttons his pants and lifts his ass to shimmy them down with his boxers, past his knees. He then grabs her waists and pushes her down against his dick as he kicks his legs behind them to get his pants off. They both laugh and he finally is freed of them. He grabs her face and pulls her down into his lips and rolls his hips up to slide in her. She lets out a long moan and starts to roll her own. She sits up and starts to bounce on him, causing him to moan loudly. "God baby.....ride me." He squeezes her hips and helps guide her along. She is trying to not moan loudly as he feels so good deep inside her. She feels her legs burn after a while and he senses her slowing and quickly flips them. He slides back into her and thrusts fast, chasing his high. She moans loud and then throws her head back and screams as her second orgasm hits her. He stares at her as she cums and is caught up with how beautiful she looks under him. He thrusts hard a few more times then moans loudly as he cums. He gives a few more sloppy thrusts and then stills in her. They both lay as they try to regain their breaths. "I love you Y/n" he pants out. "I love you too."

Two years later

"Are you seriously just going to leave?? Again?!" Y/n screams as Zuho grabs his keys and sighs. "Fuck! What do you want me to do Y/n?! Tell the managers I can't come now because my girlfriend is mad at me?" "And why am I mad?! Huh!" He rolls his eyes and looks at the ceiling. "I'm not doing this again Y/n. For the FIFTEENTH FUCKING TIME!" He screams so loud she flinches. "What do you expect me to think?" She whispers, feeling small from his outburst. "You spend more time with her than you do with me." Zuho paces and then growls and punches the door. Y/n yelps, having never seen him like this. He then places his head on the door. "I'm so sick of this Y/n. How many times do I have to tell you nothing is going on with JiWon except me teaching her how to produce songs." Y/n couldn't hold her tears back and stood there and cried. He sighs. "I have to go. I'm already late." He grabs the door, opens it and leaves, slamming the door behind him. She falls to the floor and sobs.

Things between Y/n and Zuho have steadily become strained over the past eight months. He started to help teach JiWon from Cherry Bullet how to produce songs. She wasn't worried in the slightest at first. Until Dispatch started releasing pictures of the two of them being out to dinner or in coffee shops, walking together in the street and both looking like a happy couple. FNC quickly released a statement saying the two are just friends and he's helping her learn how to produce, and that he and Y/n are very much together and very much happy. But Dispatch has been relentless. They post pictures of them almost weekly, Zuho and JiWon giving them plenty of opportunities to get pictures. The fans went crazy at first. Bashing Zuho for cheating on Y/n and how horrible a father he is to Aeri. Even calling for him to leave SF9 for a while. They were able to shield the now four year old from it all, thankfully. Zuho swore to her that nothing was going on and even had JiWon call her to back up that Zuho was just teaching her how to produce and that he loves her. She tried....she tried hard to believe him. And trust him. But it never stops. And, other than telling her nothing was going on, he never did anything anymore to try and reassure her of anything. And she was getting tired of the endless pictures being shoved in her face of her boyfriend spending more time with this other woman than her.

Y/n grabs her chest as she fights to breathe against the ache as she moans out sobs. She doesn't hear the door open. "Y/nnie, we're ba-" Jimin turns to Hobi, who is carrying a sleeping Aeri. and pushes him back a little. "Get her out of here." Hobi nods with wide eyes and turns to quickly get Aeri away. Jimin closes the door and quickly goes to Y/n. He wraps his arms around her. "Shh. It's ok Y/n. Try to breathe." She sobs and grabs Jimin's arms. He knows what's been going on between her and Zuho the past few months. They all do. How could they not, it's all over social media thanks to Dispatch. He holds her as she falls apart and his heart aches, knowing this is probably how she looked when they split up. "I can't breathe Jimin" she cries out. "Yes you can baby. You can breathe. You have to. Just let it out now. It's just us here." He rubs her hair and lets her cry. He feels so much anger toward Zuho. If he was innocent then why wasn't he here? They sit on the floor for a long time, him holding her as she cried. She finally calms down enough to sit back and wipe her face. "I'm sorry Jimin." She looks around. "Where's Aeri?" "She was asleep when we got here so Hobi took her. I'd guess they're at his apartment." She nods but keeps her eyes trained on the ground, humiliated. "Let's get off the floor." He helps her to stand and they walk over to the couch. "Y/n what happened?" He sees her chin quiver. "We fought." His heart clenches seeing her so hurt. "About what?" She sniffs and softly says, "what do you think?" He sighs and nods. "Where did he go?" Her shoulders start to shake. "To the studio. Can't keep her waiting. I already made him late" She spits out through her tears. He grabs her and hugs her as she cries again. "I'm sorry Y/n. Didn't he tell you nothing was going on though?" She pulls back and nods. "He did but.....he's always with her. More than with me. And they've quit dismissing the cheating claims. I'm just so tired of it constantly being shoved in my face Jimin. I don't...." she takes a deep breath. "I don't know how much more I can take." He nods and hugs her again. "I don't know what to say Y/n. You can only take so much. You have to do what's best for you and Ri." She nods. "I'm scared. They'll all hate me if I give up." Jimin rubs her back. "Who will hate you? None of us will hate you
Y/n. You know all the guys have been furious at him. Youngbin and Hwiyoung won't even speak to him outside of what they have to for activities. The public? Who cares what they think. Y/n, you've privately dealt with this for almost a year. The public has no clue what you've been going through. They only see what FNC and Dispatch want them to. I'm not telling you to leave him. I know you love him. But I hate seeing you like this. It's slowly eating away at you. In the end you have to think about you and Ri before Zuho or SF9 or anyone else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 896 52
⚠️THIS IS THE EXACT SAME STORY As 'One Of A Kind' I've done it separately as I've changed the names to make it a 'dark BTS fanfic'. THIS IS **NOT**...
19.4K 734 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
144K 4.3K 51
18+ MATURE || Jungkook x Reader || "Get on your knees." That cute shyness, the playful shine in his eyes, the cheeky smile...it was gone. The sweet m...
2.1M 80.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...