Our future || sasuhina || com...

By DionaBlack

And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm... More

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ!
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜œ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ

2.7K 115 39
By DionaBlack

"I screamed at Hinata."

"You," Naruto dropped his pen in shock, "yelled at Hinata? The byakugan princess? Konoha's angel? Soft spoken, would never hurt a fly? That Hinata?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance, "It was in the spur of the moment. I don't know what came over me."

Jealousy. Unreasonable anger. Regret. Confusion. The list went on and on in Sasuke's conscience. Inner Sasuke was promising not to behave so rashly when it came to Hinata anymore.

"You screamed at Hinata? There's a special place reserved in hell for you," Naruto confidently said, "I don't care if you're rude to little grandmas, newborn babies, Sakura but Hinata! That's where I draw the line."

Sasuke immediately perked up, "Why? What's your relationship with her? Is there something you're not telling me?"

So much for not being rash when it came to Hinata.

"I know you weren't there but she saved my life during the war. She jumped in front of me without any hesitation whatsoever."

"That was when her cousin died, right?"

"She jumped in front of me and he jumped in front of us. It was cause and effect. I never understood why she protected me. I should've died instead of that genius. He was very important to her."

"I think he still is. You never wondered her why she put her life in danger for you?"

Naruto shrugged as he continued to doodle on a probably important paper, "Hinata claims I changed her life but I don't know what the hell that means. Maybe she was in love with me or something, right?"

"That's what I've always thought. I remember she was always blushing around us and would always magically be around when you were there."

Naruto sent Sasuke a bewildered look, "I was completely kidding! You and I were always together so maybe it was you she wanted."

"That's a crazy theory," Sasuke shook his head in disbelief, "What if she's still pining after you and I become just a rebound in the future?"

Naruto ruffled his blonde locks, "I know it's hard to compete with these dashing good looks but you don't have to worry. I'm just her friend."

"She already has three friends. She doesn't need anymore."

"Three friends?"

Sasuke nonchalantly rose up three fingers, "Itachi. Neji. Me. That's all the friends she needs. So you and her fan club president, Kiba, can just fuck off."

Naruto burst out laughing, "Do you know how ridiculous you sound?!"

"Yes, I know! I know! I don't know what's gotten into me," Sasuke dug his handsome face into the crevice of his elbow, "I'm not entitled to her in any way. I even told her in the beginning that she wasn't obligated to act like a mother or a wife."

"So I'm still not understanding why you're so upset."

"I don't know what's going to happen between Hinata and I when the kids leave. Will we go back to being strangers or just automatically marry?"

"You're usually way more confident than this. Cocky even. Suddenly, you're terrified of every fork in the road," Naruto figured out on his own, "Where are your three C's? You gotta stay cool, composed, and calm."

Sasuke's lips turned upwards, "Once you have kids, the only three C's you know are crazy, cocky, children."

"You really took this dad role seriously," Naruto shuddered, "I can tell by your terrible dad jokes."

Sasuke gave Naruto the finger, "It feels okay having a family again."

"Just okay?"

"It's more than okay. It feels goddamn amazing. They get on my nerves and bring out a side of me that I didn't even know I had. I still wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. And Hinata...she's just incredible in her own way."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did but you can ask me another," Sasuke said with a small chuckle.

Naruto smirked, "What the hell, you bastard?"

"Sorry, I got that from Neji," Sasuke couldn't help but smile, "Or maybe he got it from me. Who knows?"

"If Itachi and Neji never came here and told you about the future, what would be your thoughts on Hinata?"

"You're acting as if she's always been invisible to me. Invisible? No. Unattainable? Absolutely. I've always thought it was the Uchiha bad luck. Every girl in the village wanted me besides the one that I didn't find annoying."

"Not every girl," a slightly jealous Naruto mumbled to himself.

"I don't deserve Hinata," Sasuke walked over to the seat in front of the desk, "The truth is I probably never will deserve her. My hands are too dirty for her."

"I agree. You're a piece of shit compared to that angel. Contrary to popular belief, she's way out of your league," Naruto exclaimed confidently.

"This is probably the only time I'll ever say this but you're not exactly wrong."

"So I'm right?"

"I said you're not wrong."

"So I'm right?"

"Don't push your luck."

"It was worth a shot," Naruto donned a toothy grin.

"If she knew about my past, she'd be repulsed. I wouldn't blame her for thinking I'm a monster."

Naruto scoffed, "You think she doesn't know your life story? Sakura told Ino and she told every villager who visited the flower shop. The whole village knows your story."

"That's just gossip. Hinata doesn't know what truly aspired in my life. I don't think I'd ever want her to know all the terrible things I've done."

"Nope! She definitely knows. The gossip came from a reliable source."

"Sakura wouldn't know everything that's happened to me...unless a dumbass hokage spilled all of my secrets," Sasuke glared at Naruto.

Naruto gulped, "On the bright side, at least you know Hinata accepts you for who you are. Crappy past and all."

Sasuke massaged his temples, "Maybe I should distance myself from her. Hinata deserves someone kind, patient, and who knows how to be affectionate. That someone is not me."

"So you're telling me you'd be fine if Hinata ended up with someone else? The Itachi and Neji you know wouldn't even exist. You wouldn't mind someone taking your restored clan away from you?"

Sasuke looked away, "I'd slice that bastard in half."

"Exactly what I thought. You can't say you don't deserve Hinata but still not want her to be with anybody else. The thought of her being with anybody else is revolting to you."

Sasuke closed his eyes in thought, "She deserves happiness. Hinata told me she was in love with me but I don't know if she just said that because of our children together."

"She said that?!"

"Yeah. I'm still in disbelief too. I don't know if I can be what she needs. She told me that her newfound family gives her hope for a brighter future. Her smile stretched from ear to ear."

"And if you make her the slightest bit happy, who are you to take that away from her?"

Sasuke's eyes widened, "Mark your calendar for today. It will be a day to remember. You finally said something not stupid."

"Thank god," Naruto let out a sigh of relief, "I don't know anything about love and family. I was winging everything I just said."

Sasuke shook his head with a light smile on his face, "I take that back. I'll see you later."

Naruto stood up immediately, "Wait, Sasuke! I have a lot of paperwork to do."

"That's not my problem."

"And Shikamaru's on a date with Temari."

"There's no way I'm helping you with the work you've been procrastinating. Last time I did that, you just fell asleep and it took me all day," Sasuke walked to the door and turned the door knob.

"You're right. I understand. After I finish all this paperwork, I'm going to visit a certain Hyuga in the hospital. I know she'd cheer me up in several ways," Naruto mentioned slyly, "I heard she is looking for a new husband anyways."

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched and he turned around, "Give me a fucking pen."

Sasuke walked back to the desk and grabbed the pen Naruto was holding out for him. He threw it at the hokage with all his might. Sasuke grabbed another pen laying on the desk and a thick stack of papers from the desk.

By the time Sasuke had realized it, hours had gone by. The sun had set a long time ago. Naruto was dozing off on a peace treaty. Sasuke took this opportunity to sneak out of the office.

Sasuke wasted no time going to the hospital. He walked right past the reception and straight to Hinata's room. He carefully slid open the door and entered. Itachi and Neji were snuggled up next to each other on the hospital bed. Hinata's silhouette in the far corner of the room.

A weary Hinata smiled up at Sasuke, "I'm glad you're back."

"I have a bad habit of leaving," he accidentally blurted out.

"It's okay to leave every now and then as long as you always return home," Hinata reassured him as he closed the door behind him.

"There's no reason for me to leave if I have a home."

Hinata pat the seat next to her, "Y-you could sit here if you'd like."

"It's already hard enough as it is to keep my eyes and hands off of you," Sasuke hesitated before anything, "I don't think I should get any closer to you."

A red blush swept across Hinata's face, "But if we have children in the future, we will have to do something much closer than just sitting next to each other."

Sasuke's eyes temporarily widened and his mouth twitched, "Did you just try to make a joke? If so, it was quite terrible."

Hinata scooted over as he sat next to her, "That may be true but you wanted to laugh. I saw the ends of your smile turn upwards ever so slightly."

"Whatever," Sasuke said as he used all of his strength to look away from Hinata, "I see that you let them con you out of your bed."

Hinata playfully tapped his stone chest, "In their defense, I wasn't sleepy at all. I just wanted to watch them sleep one more time. I can't believe they're leaving soon."

"Time flew by so fast. These twerps threw me for a whirlwind. I usually let time pass me by but now I wish I could stop time."

Hinata's face suddenly became very unusually stoic, "I don't know if this is quite my place to say this. But can I tell you something?"

Panicked arose in Sasuke's chest. He hadn't felt so much anxiety in a long time. It was probably nothing. Or maybe it was something. Was she going to ask him for everything to return to normal? Was she going to confess her undying love for Naruto? Would she give him a lecture? Was she going to ask how she got the misfortune of ending up as his soulmate?

Sasuke braced himself.

"We're going to make some really cute kids," she said as she broke into a smile.

Phew.

Sasuke released the breathe that he didn't know he was holding, "We sure will."

"Promise me that we won't raise them like the Uchiha clan or Hyuga clan. I'd hate for history to repeat itself," Hinata said as she fumbled with her fingers.

"I'll make sure of that. We can make our own clan. They'll be the Hyuchihas. No correlation to their ancestors," Sasuke whispered back as he bravely slipped his hand into hers, "It'll just be the five of us."

Hinata sweetly rubbed her thumb over Sasuke's thumb, "But six is better than five, don't you think?"

"You, me, them, and they did mention that you're pregnant in the future. That comes out to five."

"That sounds perfect but our family could be six if we wanted to. You. Me. Them," Hinata slightly elbowed him, "And a puppy? Maybe?"

Sasuke bit his lower lip, "Oh god. Don't tell me they got to you. There's no way in hell we're getting a puppy."

"Don't worry," Hinata pat his knee, "You have more than a couple of years to think about it."

"Trust me. I don't need to think about it."

"There's all the time in the world for you to change your mind."

Sasuke stared at their intertwined hands, "You know that you aren't obligated to end up with me. Forget destiny. I want to make sure this is what you really want."

"This is what I want more than anything," Hinata inhaled deeply, "Sasuke, I've had my entire life planned out by the Hyuga clan. I was deemed too weak to be the heiress but the elders still thought I could be of some use."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am betrothed to a noble man from the village of Sound, Seijuro Oroshui. My unrequited feelings had to be set aside. My destiny was already predetermined but then-"

Sasuke disentangled their hands in fury, "Fuck destiny! There's no way in hell I'd let that happen. You're not a spawn for the Hyuga. You're just Hinata."

"That was the problem. I was "just" Hinata. I'm not a jonin nor a medical nin. The elders threatened to put the branch's curse seal upon me. Neji would be turning in his grave. I didn't want my birth to be in vain so I agreed."

"You're not really planning on marrying that weirdo, right? I'll crash your wedding," Sasuke admitted bluntly, "I don't care. I'll make Naruto declare war on the sound village. I'll burn the whole village down."

"I was planning to go through with it but then," Hinata giggled despite the tears in her eyes and pointed towards the twins, "They happened. Our boys gave me hope that my future could be rewritten."

"I'm disgusted."

Hinata wiped away at her wet cheeks, "W-with me?"

"Never. You haven't done a single thing wrong. The Hyuga clan's principles are repulsive," Sasuke wrapped an arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him, "I'm sorry you were born into a family full of selfish assholes. I've never met any of them besides you but I already hate them all."

"When Itachi and Neji came into my life, they proved to me that my future isn't set in stone. My feelings and dreams will prevail one day."

Sasuke could feel the strings on his heart getting pulled.

Hinata was way too cute for her own good.

"Tell the Hyuga you're canceling your stupid engagement or I will personally barge in the compound and do it for you," Sasuke whispered as their foreheads touched, "Promise me you're going to tell them to fuck off."

"I-I can't say that," she laughed with tears going down her face.

"Fuck. Off. Practice with me. Fuck off. There's nothing else you need to say to them. Fuck off. That summarizes everything," Sasuke squished her cheeks and lips together, "Say it. Fuck. Off. Fuck off."

"I can't," Hinata said as Sasuke let go of her face.

"You have to," Sasuke said strictly, "I guess it's not in your character to say that but you can say it in a nicer way."

"I-I'll do it on one condition," Hinata said as she licked her lips.

Sasuke glanced at her plump lips, "What's it going to be?"

Hinata pressed her lips closer to his as if she was going for a kiss, "You agree on getting that puppy?"

Sasuke burst out laughing and shifted his lips away from her, "Well, it was nice knowing you then. Good luck with your marriage. I hope on receiving a wedding invitation."

Hinata laughed and used her hand to bring his head back, "Come on. It'll be a nice addition to our family."

Hinata pecked his lips once again.

He had to admit that he really liked the way she said 'our' family. His and hers.

Sasuke gently grabbed her hands and smirked, "If that's your way of convincing me, you'd better try harder."

Sasuke dove into the cavern of Hinata's mouth. He let go of her hands and grabbed a hold of her jaw. Hinata's hands entangled themselves in his dark locks. Hinata had slightly sat up in her seat in order to get better access of his lips.

A small cough shook them away from their kiss.

"Ew! You guys are disgusting," Neji said as he walked past them, "I woke up to go to the bathroom. Now I'm going to have to pee and throw up!"

"Get a room," Itachi mumbled in his now half asleep state.

"Don't fret. We'll have the entire house to ourselves once you're in the orphanage," Sasuke said as he unwillingly detached himself from Hinata.

"Sasuke. Don't say such a thing," Hinata said as she collected herself.

Neji quickly came back from the connected bathroom, "Try not to eat each other please."

"Cannibalism would still be better than your cooking," Sasuke shot back.

"What'd you just say?"

"N-nothing! Your dad was just talking to himself," Hinata saved the day.

Neji blinked and shook his head, "Dad is such a weirdo. He's lucky mom tolerates him so much."

"I hate that he's got a good point," Sasuke mumbled to himself.

He slid back into bed alongside his brother. Hinata waited until Neji was settled in the sheets. She quickly snuck one more kiss on Sasuke. Sasuke wrapped his arm around her once again and put his head on top of hers.

"About earlier...I'm not good at apologies," he whispered to her while avoiding eye contact on purpose, "I'm so used to always being right and having my way. I'm unfamiliar with being wrong."

"It's okay. I'm honestly not mad at you all."

"I have gone through a lot of things in life. I have done unimaginable acts," Sasuke warned her, "Sometimes, I will be cold and ruthless. I need you to understand that I could be silent. At times, I need to be alone. I could be rude. I could be unnerving. I'm nowhere near perfect...but what I really need you to know is that I'm nothing like Naruto."

"I would never compare you to Naruto," Hinata leaned more into Sasuke and put her hand on his opposite shoulder, "I accept you for who you are. I've always been watching you. I still don't quite understand the way your mindset works nor do I comprehend how you feel. But I wouldn't mind learning."

"Feelings are another thing I suck at but," Sasuke took her hand from his shoulder and placed it over his racing heart, "This is how I feel about you."

Hinata stared at his chest where her hand was placed, "Y-your heart is beating really fast. Are you okay?"

"This happens whenever I think about you. It's even worse when you're actually around me," Sasuke bit his lower lip, "You can't possibly imagine how fast it goes when you're kissing me."

"O-oh," Hinata was the color of a tomato, "That makes me very happy. I-I thought I was alone."

"You'll never be alone," Sasuke gulped, "As long as you allow me to be around you."

"I would never reject you. I don't know how you do it but you make me feel safe. It's like I d-don't have to worry about anything in the world when you're close."

"Like I said, I'm not good with words," Sasuke scratched his neck, "I don't quite know how to reply to that."

"You don't have to reply to anything. Just you being here with our kids and I says plenty enough for me."

Hinata stretched up in order to meet him halfway. Their breaths collided. The sexual tension that had erupted between them was intense. It was like there was a magnet between their lips. Hinata took her hand off his chest and put it behind his neck.

Kissing each other was like an explosion.

Sasuke was the one to pull away, "Are you sure you won't regret them? Or me? The three of us are very selfish assholes who want you all to ourselves."

Hinata vigorously shook her head, "I've never felt so whole in my life."

"Then I promise I'll never let you feel empty ever again," Sasuke kissed her one more time before they drifted asleep.

_________________________________

I believe I satisfied my promise. But what I didn't do was thank everyone for their reviews, votes, and comments. This story is my little dream; many of you are uninformed that I wrote it at a young age, published it several times, and am now finally leaving it officially on my only Wattpad profile.

As we near the end of this adventure, would you like to read some more of my stories? Something along the lines of this story, perhaps a pairing with Narusaku (I've already begun a story about them), or something completely different? I am open to any and all suggestions.

With love, D. Black ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
20.1K 649 24
for those who (for some reason) come back to read part 2 is now in this. Hinata, a young woman, now battling from her own emotions and the Leaf Vill...
236K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...
324K 11.4K 30
{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news that's he's becoming the most successful...