Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Epilogue

Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans

816 90 4
By krisha_creates

Shivaay woke up lazily from the sound of alarm buzzing on Annika's phone. He wondered at it cause she was never an alarm person. She used to wake us usually when he used to wake her up. He took her phone and buzzed the clock off and looked at the time. It was twelve in the morning. Basically, it was mid night. No wonder he was still feeling asleep. He looked around the room and she was absent, "Annika?", he called her out. He heard no reply. He got up from the bed. He went to the door to the the wardrobe area. A chit was stuck there. It had nothing to read. Just a cake and smile drawn over it.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you...."

He heard her voice and smiled. It was coming from behind him which made him turn around. He looked at her approaching him, still singing the birthday song with a huge smile playing on her lips as of it was her own birthday. She came closer to him and finished her song. She pecked his lips before hugging him, "Happy Birthday Shivaay"

He held her close. His happiness had no bounds. Last year, he didn't had expected that next year, he'll be having someone so special to celebrate his birthday with. Yeah, he has. It was surreal and unbelievable. He moved back and grabbed her face to kiss her. He pressed her against the wall just a little more in his attempt  to be closer to her. Her hands eventually left his face and traveled down to his waist, eventually working their way under his kurta to his back. His hands were now on her hips, his lips leaving hers and kissing their way down her jaw to her neck, working their way to her shoulder.

"Shivaay", she breathed, her head falling back against the wall as he continued to place kisses along her skin. "Shivaay", she said again, digging her nails into the muscles on his back, "We...we have to stop", she told him in a halfhearted attempt. 

He placed his eye level with her after stopping his work. her arms were securely around his neck now, "Why?", he asked her. Clearly she wanted him right now.

"Because", she breathed, continuing to look at him, "We have to be somewhere after a while", she told.

He frowned. Yes the plan excited him but not more than what they were doing right now, "It can wait"

"No, it cannot", she attached her forehead with his, "Put some proper clothes on. I'll be outside"

*****

"Where are we going, Annika?", an impatient Shivaay asked his wife who was not paying attention to him right now. She was driving continuously on the deserted road.

"Shivaay, I don't want to yell at you today. Be patient", she told calmly

Soon way, they were stalled in a isolated area. It was so dark with no street lights. Not even an inch of it. She undid her seatbelt, "Come on", she opened the door of her seat and went out.

He followed the suit and an image flashed in front of his eyes. He has been here before. Once. Actually, with her only, "We came here after---"

"Out first date", she finished for him. She nodded. She held his hand, "We need to climb the hill. The trees are dense so we can't take the car", she told. She grabbed his hand before walking up to the hill.

The night was subtle. The wind was blowing at a higher rate than usual. The Moon shined out in the whole sky, paving way for them to reach the hill top. The trees were rustling and the stars were twinkling in the black violet sky.

As they reached at the hill top, both of them gazed the beautiful sky, full of stars with the moon as the Queen. The place was far for the usual commercial and housing area means, pollution was less leading to clearer view of the night sky.

"It's so amazing in here", he whispered adoring the view in front of his blue eyes.

"It makes it even more amazing when we are here together", she told him.

He was smiling. That is what she wanted. To make him smile and laugh all day. To make him forget his worries and just let him smile. A lot has changed for them in the past six months of marriage. They have know each other more well, have leaned to balance out professional and personal lives, to love and respect each other's opinion and interests.

Annika glanced at her phone. It was the time. She looked at him, "Now, I want you to not focus anywhere but the sky. Just keep gazing it", she told him a strict tone. She didn't want him to miss out this special thing at all.

He was confused. Did she plan a firework show or something? Nevertheless, she agreed and looked at the sky which was same as before.

She smiled and entangled her left arm with his right one. She stood right next to him and leaned her head on his right shoulder.

With passing few seconds, a lot of things started their work in the sky. It appeared like sparks of lightning were falling from the sky diagonally and hitting the ground far far away. The sky which was dark, black and violet before suddenly turned on with lights and flickers. It was golden and white all around. The stars and the moon mingled with the new light which were previously out shining. It was a Meteor Shower. It appeared like  a lot of shooting stars were falling together.

"Make a wish", she told him.

He smiled and closed his eye for the wish, "Please make every wish Annika asks for true", he spoke in his mind.

She followed the same, "Please make every wish Shivaay asks for true", she spoke in her head.

As they opened their eyes, the Shower was almost over. Both of them turned their heads to look for each other. It was a wishful moment. Them and the night sky which just had a meteor shower. They moved forward to kiss each other.

*****

"Good Morning", Annika kissed Shivaay's ears before whispering in it.

He moved in sleep and fluttered his brows adjusting to the light in room, "Morning", he mumbled.

"Rise and Shine. It's your day", she moved on top of him before kissing him sweetly.

"I think you know how to make my day more special", he whispered in between the kiss.

"I know but later", she said before moving her lips to his forehead, "Everyone is waiting outside"

He frowned but agreed to her. His family did waited for him. But she promised him go complete his left over work later.

"Happy Birthday Bhaiya!", Rudra shouted excitedly taking his brother in an overwhelming hug.

Shivaay took the wishes everyone just gave him. The wishes, blessings and luck for future endeavoured him.

"Bhaiya, today you will be spending your day with me", Rudra told decidedly.

Shivaay was amused. Did he actually mean the whole day? Was Annika not part of that day?

"And me too", Om interrupted Rudra, clarifying and marking his presence.

Rudra sighed, "Yeah, O will be there too". He moved to Annika, "Did Bhaiya like your mid night surprise?", he whispered to ask her.

Annika smiled and gave him a thumbs up, "It was magical", she whispered to him.

"So what's the plan for the day?", Shivaay asked. He was definitely excited to spend time with his family after so long. Usually, all of them were busy.

"First it is the brother's day out and then a grand party", Annika told him.

"Please, I don't want a huge party. We did had one earlier this month on the Empire's 50th Anniversary. Keep it small, just Oberoi's and Goenka's", Shivaay said.

"Shivaay, but---", Jhanvi tried to say but Tej interrupted.

"I guess Shivaay is right. Let's keep it small", he suggested.

"Great", Shivaay said.

As everyone departed for breakfast, Shivaay caught hold of his wife, taking her to the pool area.

"Shivaay kya kar rahe hain aap? Koi dekh lega!", she looked around to catch glimpse of any servant or family member. To her dismay, no one was there.

"Toh kya? Biwi ho tum meri", he said utmost possession. He held her against the piller and closing the distance in between them, "I thought we were spending the day together"

She giggled at his complain. She looped her hands around his neck moving more closer to him, "I know what you wished for. But you love Om and Ru as much as you love me. We do spend time together but all three of you don't as much as you used to. So, I think you should go with them", she smiled.

He smiled remembering the days he used to spend with his brothers. Sipping hot chocolate and chatting beside the pool. Recently, it was rare as he himself was busy with office, Om was having an exhibition in Germany and Rudra was working in a fashion project.

"I miss those days", he confessed.

She smiled and kissed his cheeks, "Go and bring back those days. Otherwise Rudra will complain that Bhaiya paraya dhan ho gaye.

Both of them giggled before joining the family with breakfast.

*****

Shivaay, Om and Rudra were finally back home in the evening. Shivaay entered his room to find Annika smiling to herself. She had no clue about her surroundings. She was smiling, just smiling. He walked closer to her, snooping his hands around her waist and pulling her closer. She sparked off to the reality and caught hold of his action. She giggled when he kissed her shoulder from the back, "Shivaay, stop", she said resulting him putting her in her proper posture. She turned around to look at him, "How was the day?", she asked.

He smiled and locked his hands around her neck resulting in she moving closer to him, "It was fab. Just like old times", he said. The day was well spent. His brothers and him had finally relieved the old good days after a long time. Certainly, it was the best birthday he will count on.

She kept her hands on his torso, "I bet you should do that more often", she said.

He attached his forehead with his, "I guess but before that, we have an unfinished business from the last night", he reminded her.

She thought about it before laughing slightly and leaned in, kissing him eagerly.

He kissed her back, but slowed their kiss down, wanting to savor every moment. Now actually, there was no one in between them. No family to shy from, no siblings to tease and no friends to steal them away from each other. They ended up slowly making their way to the bed. Before they could do more, she stopped in between. He looked at her amusingly. She had never done that before, "Shivaay, I...umm", she stopped, getting up and sitting on the bed, "I need to see for the arrangements. I am sorry"

He sighed. At least everything was fine with her. When she stopped in between, it made him think that she was having some sort of aches and what not. It was not something, in fact, nothing. He got up and sit beside her. He ran his hand on her face, setting her hair naturally, "Don't be sorry"

She smiled and leaned against his chest, "We'll do it later", she assured him.

He ran his hands on her back, soothing her, "Yeah".

*****

The party was huge. Shivaay enjoyed it thoroughly with his family members and his close friends. There wasn't something that could he probably ask for more on this special day of his. He was in his room, going through all the gifts his family members gave him. He wasn't so fond of gifts but the fact that his family members have given it, this makes that not just special, but extra special. Annika walked right inside when his mind got struck of a fact. He got up and looked at her, "Where is my gift?", he asked her.

She was smiling. She showed him her palm, indicating him to wait for a while when she quickly rushed inside the wardrobe area. She can back in a little while, having to gifts in her hand. There were two boxes. One pf medium size, wrapped in black cover with a golden ribbon and the other one was small, wrapped in red color with silver ribbon. She walked to him and gave him it, "Open the small one first".

He was anxious and excited as hell. Without minding the properly done beautiful cover, he shredded it off like an excited cat. A box came in view. He looked at her and earned a nod. He opened it slowly. There it was. Flood of feelings emerged inside him. Was it definitely real what he was seeing. It felt like huge. His heartbeat literally stooped for a second and the next moment, it was beating rapidly. She kept her hand on his as he was holding his gift. he looked at her as tears made way into his eyes, "Anni....Annika? This?", he asked her. She nodded hugging him, "We are...we are pregnant?", he asked her.

She looked up at him, "We are", she answered at his question. It was a pregnancy test stick indication two pink lines. She had preserved it from the time she tested it. It would have been a perfect gift for him, she had thought and his tears prove it right, "We are gonna welcome a tiny life in our lives".

He pulled apart before kissing her softly. No words were enough to describe his feelings. He is going to be a father. Wasn't it the greatest possible new he could have on his birthday, "When did you find it?".

At things moment, both of them were crying. Tears of happiness, as they say. None of them stopped each other from crying. After all, it was indeed an over whelming moment, "A week ago. I though to surprise you on your birthday"

"Thankyou", he kissed her head, "Thankyou for giving me the greatest possible gift", he said.

She nodded, "Thank you for giving me the greatest possible gift. For completing my family", she kissed his cheek.

"What's in that", he held the other gift up. She told him to open it and as he did, it was a framework. He was having hard time understanding the thing. He had never seen that before.

She understood his confusion, "This is the result of the sonography. This is my womb. And this,", she pointed out to something on the pictures, "is our tiny one", she said.

He was contended. It was the best. A human. A mixture of his and his love. It was a memorial of their everlasting immortal love. It was a baby. It was a proof their love, their care and their trust on each other.

Hit the vote button if you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...
380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
101K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...