unwanted

By phimorathnewski

love. Affection. Trust. Three words that sound so foreign to her ears.. They say,that tomorrow holds new beg... More

1. New beginning.
2. A Roman goddess,that's what she is...
3. "I did manage to earn a spot."
4. "Tragedy? what tragedy?"
5. "You again?!
6. "By any chance,i did not speak Greek,or did i ?
7. Just feels like i am back to square one.
8. i have never been so confused.
9. "It is too late for that."
10. "I will always be here for you."
11. "You look different."
12. "I would not stop at that."
13. "Kings?!
14. yet so satisfying
15. The wedding?!
16. Not like Woods
17. Magical kiss
18. Engagement party
19. Treasure
20. "Let us not wake up from this."
21. Truth of the past.
22. I have always liked you.
23. Scandal.
24.Visitors at the penthouse..
๐Ÿ’œ Happy Holidays๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ
26. Moonlight.
Happy holidaysโ›„โ›„๐ŸŽ„
27.Max,Max,Max
28. Down memmory lane

25. The date night.

65 6 0
By phimorathnewski

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.

She felt so much warmth penetrate through her body.She was already getting used to it the cozzyness.

To her,all felt like a dream.Weeks ago she was fuming with anger towards Elroy,they were like oil and water.

She was always sad,and now...now she is lying next to him,enjoying his presence with hope that it would never end.

Weeks ago,if you told her about all that,she would have laughed out loud.I mean,Mr.Alasdair??! naaaah!

****

Elroy got up from the huge white couch in his office and walked towards the glasswall,his hands deep in his pockets.
He stared outside,his mind in a rollercoaster of thoughts.

His thoughts were torn in between;Emma and his mother.

Ema,just the thought of her,made him smile.

Emma was his safe space,he felt content and calm whenever he was around her,something he has never felt around any other woman.

He knew he needed her,he needed Emma around him.
She made him happy.
Furthermore,he felt this need to protect her,to keep her safe,safe from harm.

Then there was his mother,she was like a snake,venomous.

Doesn't need to bite,to kill.With just a spit,she would take out anything or anyone.

He knew her too well.She would go to any extend to make anyone against her miserable.

She would kill without a blink of an eye.

Elroy understood the consequences that would follow if he did not marry Rebecca,he had signed the contract,he went through it and understood it clearly.

But then he was young,he had thought that he would never fall in love.

He thought he could settle with anyone his parents would pick for him.

He thought love never existed,that was from what he saw in his parents marriage.

With all that,it all fell to one conclusion,he had to let go of either of the two.

He had to choose between Emma and the company.He did not want to loose either of the two.

He had worked so hard for the company to be what it is today.

He could not let go of all that for just anybody.

But again,Emma was not just anybody to him.

Changing his thoughts,his mind went back to thinking about Emma,he had asked her out on a date and he looked forward to seeing her tonight.

With that thought,he had to get her a dress.He felt that he had to do it by himself without the need to ask Rian.

Emma was truly different,his mind flashed back to their conversation when he asked her out.
"Where to?"

"It will be a surprise..."

"I already said....."

"You don't like surprises,i know."

"i just don't want the media to see...."

"Are you embarrassed to be seen with me miss Kings?" i asked her jokingly.

"No" She replied,laughing at the statement.I really enjoyed seeing her in her happy state.

"I just don't want to be spotted in public...with you."

"Ouch" i said,little hurt,as i dramatically place my palm on my chest.

"Its not like that,i just don't want the media to dig up my information,i prefer to be forgotten."

"Don't worry,i understand,i wouldn't do anything that would bring you to harm."

"Thank you Elroy.Very much."

He took his seat behind the rich mahogany table,getting some of the paper work done.

***

Emma walked inside the fruitshop,as soon as she walked in,Barry run towards her,engulfing her in a warm tight hug before letting go of her.

It did not take a minute and both Auranny and Rossa joined.

From the look on their faces,they were so worried about her.

She was taken aback,not being used to people being worried about her.

Sure she had met with them earlier but she had not mention to them the incident inside her apartment until Barry had called her when he could not find her in her apartment.

Barry was not happy with her staying at the pent house,but Emma insisted that Mr.Alasdair never spent his time there.

Besides,she was planning to go back to her appartmwnt,she was not planning on staying as a refuge.

Was she being a horrible person by not informing them about her situation with Elroy? She thought to herself.

She was going on date with Mr.Alasdair that evenning,her friends should know about it,but she was being a coward.That's what she thought.

They were the only people who seemed to genuinely care for her.

She should tell them...she has to tell them...she will tell them one way or another.

"Have you had anything to eat?" Rossa asked,with her sweet voice.

"So,have they found any suspect,do you have any idea who could have done that to you?" Auranny asked.They were all bombarding her with so much questions.

"The police are still on it." Emma answered.

"Ok,that's enough with the interrogation guys,we should just continue working,create a destruction for Emma,so she can forget the incident....am i right guys?" Burry asked.
Looking from Auranny to Rossa.They both nodded in agreement.

Her day at the fruit shop was productive,with Barry and Auranny arround,she was able to forget the horrid experiences.

They made sure to cheer her up and it all worked.

"Hey,Emma,Linda said she has a Pizza party at her place tonight,we should go...right Barry?"

"Yea Emma,it will be fun."

"I would love to but i have my shift at the Alasdair company.and Why is she throwing a party,today is not her off day?"

"Emma,i don't know about her shift,i just know i love Pizza and i would not miss that for anything." Auranny said.lifting an eyebrow.
"Emma,i can drop you off at the company.For safety reasons."

"There is no need Barry,i will manage,besides its still early.Thank you.You should stay here and help Rossa and Auranny,there is still a ton of customers."

"Are you sure?"

"How about,i will give you a call when i gwt there." She told them,plastering a small smile on her lips,hopping to convince them.

Truth be told,she was not even going for her nightshift.
Matter of fact she was confused,she did not know what to do,she had never been on an actual date,she did not know anything about makeup,she had no dress.

Maybe she should have thought twice before agreeing to go on a date with him.

Or maybe she should have told Linda and Auranny about it.They would have agreed to help her without any hesitation?! She thought to herself.

Walking inside the penthouse,she had chuckles and giggling up the stairs.

She immediately thought about going back.She was not ready to receive insults from Ellroys mom.

"Hi," she was startled by a voice.Coming from the kitchen was a young girl,tall,slim almost Emmas age.

She looked stunning."You must be Emma,Mr.Alasdair sent us here to help you get ready." She was smiling from ear to ear,discarding her perfect dental arrangement.

She seemed so very kind to Emm.

"The others are up the stairs,we were just waiting for you."

"Ok" Emma said.She did not have words to say to her.

"Oooh,by the way,my name is Nancy," she told her,stretching her right hand to Emma for a hand shake.She seemed bubbly and exited at the same time.

"Its nice to meet you." She was still surprised,earlier she was so worried and here,Elroy had it all figured out.

Been a while since i updated.I almost forgot my own storyline and my sweet characters😢😭😭.But i am back,hopeful i will continue to update.Because i love all of you guys so much😭😭 .please vote and tell me what you think of my story on the comment section.I hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come.💜💜

PHIMORA THNEWSKI💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...