Second Chances

By glittershims

"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me."... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty One~
~Twenty Two~
~Twenty Three~
~Twenty Four~
~Twenty Five~
~Twenty Six~
~Twenty Seven~
~Twenty Eight~
~Twenty Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty One~
~Thirty Two~
~Thirty Three~
~Thirty Four~
~Thirty Five~
~Thirty Six~
~Thirty Seven~
~Thirty Eight~
~Thirty Nine~

Authors note

82 0 0
By glittershims

Before starting this story, I want to warn readers that there are darker scenes within the story. There are scenes that depict violent sexual behavior that may not be suitable for some readers. I tried to explore characters and BDSM although I don't know a whole lot about it, and know my explaining is lacking. In no way am I trying to shame individuals who enjoy this lifestyle, and the characters feelings are from my imagination to keep the plot of the story while having twists and drama. Sometimes things are easier for me to see in my mind than to put down on paper, but I wanted to give it a try. I hope readers will have an open mind and not take scenarios too seriously because this is a fictional story.

Please enjoy my story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.1K 51
18+ MATURE || Jungkook x Reader || "Get on your knees." That cute shyness, the playful shine in his eyes, the cheeky smile...it was gone. The sweet m...
16.7K 421 23
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
624K 20.6K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
148K 3.9K 35
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...