Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries

716 84 8
By krisha_creates

"Shivaay, we are finally in the jet. Could you please tell me where are we heading?", Annika cried for the n'th time asking her husband the same question since yesterday. They were in his private jet up in the air. She was cranky as everyone other than her was knowing where she was heading. 

"Have patience baby", Shivaay told and kissed her lips slightly to shut her up, "You should sleep. It's long journey", he advised her.

Having no options in front of her, she didn't argue. Instead of sleeping, she found out that reading was a better idea right now. She had brought a non-erotic book for herself, not wanting him to tease her more.

The twelve hour journey seemed like twelve day one for her. Still she managed to keep herself busy by reading, talking, taking a nap or watching a movie. The next thing she knew that they were already there. As the flight landed, she was the first one to latch open her seat belts and impatiently wait for the airhostess to open the door. She wanted to look out for the airport name. Soon, she glanced out and breathed the fresh new sweet air as the port came in view Her eyes went to open widely and a thirty two teeth toothy smile appeared on her face, "Venezia Airport?", she looked at Shivaay.

He was already smiling looking at her. He walked closer to her  and kissed her sweetly, "Welcome to Venice, love"

Her happiness had no bounds, "You know it was my dream to come here as in my honeymoon". She couldn't believe that it was so true. It was her dream to visit Venice but she always skipped the plan as she wanted to visit this romantic city with the love of her life, and now, she is here, for real.

"I knew it. Arnav helped me with it", he told truthfully. All the time during their wedding when she was complaining about him spending his time with Arnav and not her, he was actually trying to figure about her interests and wishes. It was because Annika was not one of those who clearly express what they want. She just inhabits herself according to the wishes of people around her.

After collecting their bags and luggage which was stuffed in their car, they were on their way to their hotel. Throughout the ride, they could see the romantic and flickering lights of the heaven Venice. It was almost ten in night.

"Have you been here before?", she asked. She was quite excited in exploring Venice, her dream city. Moreover, she was anticipated as the excitement was killing her.

"No", he said. He had never been here before. He was glad that they'll be exploring a new city together especially when none of them had been here before hand. Most over, there won't be anyone to disturb them.

After they reached the hotel, they checked-in and went to their room. The room was great. Big, spacious, romantic and cozy, "This room is beautiful", she turned around to face him.

"But not nearly as beautiful as you", he said approaching her. She blushed a little at his comment before kissing his lips-in appreciation of whatever he had done for them.

"Thank you, for everything. For falling in love with me", she said.

"My love wouldn't have been worth it if you haven't had loved me back". He was being modest.

"It couldn't have been there if you wouldn't have been so good. It was a team effort for instance", she laughed.

He giggled, "We make a great team", he smiled.

"We can go even more great things as a team", she said back.

"I can't agree more", he said before sealing their lips with a kiss.

*****

Whilst Shivaay was in shower, Annika took some time to call her father and her family. She informed them about their flight landing safely and their checking in the hotel. While Rudra was at a constant specific tease, Om was pulling him back from say weird things in front of elders. Never mind, Rudra will be Rudra.

While she hung up, a few seconds later, Shivaay came out of the bathroom and he only had towel around his waist. She couldn't help but stare at her hot husband with his sexy hair.

"See something you like?", he questioned with a smirk, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Maybe I do", she pondered, sitting up from her laying down position. She knelt on the bed, as he stood in front of her. When he was close enough, she loosely wrapped her hands around his neck, smiling intently at her husband's gaze. 

Without waiting for them to say anything, she connected her lips to his and subconsciously her grip around his neck tightened. Without breaking the kiss, she lied on the bed and pulled him down with her. She traced her hands around his chest and his hands roamed all over her body. She moaned low as his lips kissed her jaw and neck. He could find her sweet spot in the matter of few seconds. She wrapped her legs around his waist subconsciously as she broke the kiss in order to remove her top. Once it's been discarded somewhere on the floor, her hands instantly went to the back of his neck to reconnect their lips. 

"I love you so much", she whispered in between all of their passionate kisses.

"I love you more", he said back making her smile.

"Show me", she whispered seductively with cheekiness in her voice. 

He must have accepted her challenge because a few seconds later, she became lost in all their steamy kisses. 

*****

The next morning, Shivaay and Annika stepped on the streets of Venice to explore what this romantic city holds in store for them. Being the person he is, Shivaay had booked cabs and cars to take them from place to another. And again, being the person Annika herself is, she rejected all the cars and cabs and opted to travel on foot, or by trams, or local transportation. Having the power of innocent and puppy cry faces, she even convinced him to do the same.

One of the most important and famous activity to do in the City of Canals, Venice, is to take a gondola ride. In the past, Venetians used to get on a gondola to go everywhere in the city, because the real soul of Venice is between is canals and not on its streets were just the people from the lowest classes used to walk. Some 10,000 of these narrow flat-bottomed boats once plied the canals and lagoons, but now there are only about 400 – so the canals aren't as crowded as they were centuries ago.

"It's like a magic city. It feels like a fairy has cast a spell of beauty everywhere", Annika exclaimed as her dreams were finally coming true. She was travelling in the breathtaking areas of Venice with the person she loved the most, who now happens to be her husband.

"Agreed", he pulled her towards himself as they moved under the bridges. Numerous bridges passed over their head. 

Slowly, their gondola entered a street. A land would be more appropriate. She looked around and a huge smile played on her lips, "Do you know what that is?", she asked pointing out at a white old bridge which would pass over their head in about forty seconds.

His eyes went to the direction where her finger pointed. He smiled too. He had seen it in pictures and read about it too when he was planning this trip, "The Bridge of Sighs".

Speaking of the , if there's one place known to all in Venice, it's this iconic bridge. Built in 1600, the white limestone bridge is completely enclosed with latticed windows. According to Venetian folk tales, those who kiss underneath this famous bridge are bound to find happiness and eternal love.

As the bridge approached, he leaned on towards her and their lips made contact, pulling her flesh against him. He felt her gasp in between his lips and even press her hands against his chest. It seemed like it was a full all consuming love with passion and adventure. He deepened the kiss, keeping his hold on her. When her breathing hitched, he figured that he had done his job. He moved away whispering how much he loved her, straight in her ears.

Hit the vote button if you like it!

A quick question- If I move to fiction genre after completing my books, will you guys read it?

Have you watched Ishqbaaaz re telecast on Star Plus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
66.1K 6.8K 46
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...