SHE'S THE MAN (Jinkook)

By Leahs_archive

Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancé in her place for just a f... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Final Chapter

Chapter 39

3.5K 262 62
By Leahs_archive

"Goodbye Mr Jungkook, see you next week" the sweaty group of children in their sportswear chorused in unison, as they made their way towards the gym's exit.

"Actually kids, I'll be absent next week, so you guys do not need to come in" Jungkook responds, gathering his things into a neat pile.

Minhyuk, one of the kids in the group, stops walking and turns to face his coach. A quizzical look plastered on his face, "Why Mr Jungkook?"

Jungkook stops his task and walks towards him, bending down to his height. "Some day in the future, when you're old enough and deeply attached to a person, then you'll know" he joked, winking at the very confused boy.

Minhyuk nodded, although he couldn't quite understand a single thing, but he just wanted to seem interested in whatever his favorite teacher was rambling about. "Okay Mr Jungkook, have a great time then, bye!"

Jungkook laughed, he knew all too well the kid was pretending to be on the same page as him. "I sure will kiddo, take care of yourself"

Returning to his pile of already organized things, Jungkook zipped up his backpack and flung it over his shoulder, before proceeding to the mens washroom.

"Judging by how excited you seem, I doubt this break of yours will be a short one" The principal of the school, a lady in her early forties says, as she walked into her office, taking a seat in front of Jungkook. "Sorry I kept you waiting, I was passing the very vital information to the parents"

Jungkook nodded, waving his hands in the air dismissively, "Oh it's okay, I didn't wait that long"

"So, how long do you think you will be gone for?"

"Possibly months, maybe"  Jungkook stated, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"You look like a teenager who's so giddy in love, how long now since you've been married again?"

Jungkook eventually chuckles, tucking some stray hairs behind his ears, "Two years actually"

"Ohh" the lady nodded, flashing Jungkook a warm smile. "Well, the children will miss you and the parents too, including myself. Everyone thinks you really should become a professional basketball player based on your skills. I swear the very first day I interviewed you for the position of the sports teacher, I was greatly impressed and amazed by the intelligence and jaw dropping skills you possessed. You easily could become a renowned player without much hassle, so it makes me wonder why you chose to teach the kids instead"

Jungkook was silent for a while, as if trying to piece his words together properly, before eventually saying. "Actually, I was going to, that was the main reason I played anyways, besides it also being a passion of mine. But, I love what I do at the moment, although maybe in the future I'd like to venture into bigger projects of course, but as of now, I love it here and I love the kids as well. Moreover, my husband is already in the public eye, so maybe i prefer living a much low key lifestyle compared to his, it helps to balance out everything pretty well"

Nodding in complete understanding, the lady says, "You're right, just as long as you're happy with whatever it is you have going on right now, then everything is fine. Do have fun on your break and give me regards to Seokjin, thats one hell of a fine man you've got there" she concluded with a wink.
**********

Jungkook was all smiles on the short drive towards Seokjin's shoot location. So much had happened in the span of two years since they became legally married. Seokjin's fame and popularity had skyrocketed through the roof, often times he thought of quitting and just returning back to his white collar job, but Jungkook always thought otherwise. The passion and spark in Seokjin's brown eyes whenever he posed for the cameras, downright proved just how much he loved modeling, he was a natural at it and it easily showed. And for the record, Jungkook felt like his husband was such a muse, in a more clearer explanation, Seokjin was Jungkook's muse and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Mrs Kim was surprisingly okay with her sons decision after he came clean to her. Although, she  still strongly believed that the Jeons deserved to be punished for all the atrocities they committed, but Seokjin had his undisclosed ways and tactics in calming her down.

When asked if she didn't want her son to give her grandkids anymore, she replied saying, "Seokjin is my only child, I want nothing but the best for him. So, if this young man makes him incredibly happy, then I'm happy too, isn't that the wish of every mother?"

Pulling into the driveway of the set, Jungkook highlights the vehicle and instantly caught sight of Jimin already sprinting towards him.

"Hey Jungkook" he greeted, waving his hands in the air.

"Jimin hyung" Jungkook chided, extending his hands out for a handshake, "it's so good to see you"

"I could totally say the same for you, you're glowing." Jimin complemented.

"Thank you hyung, you too" Jungkook teased, to which Jimin playfully smacked him across the arm. "Not you too, I mean Seokjin doesn't even allow me that much peace either. But, thinking about it now, you two really do belong to each other"

Jungkook couldn't agree more, as he immediately bursted out laughing, while waving Jimin goodbye, before making his way towards the enclosed area of the set. Besides Jimin, some of the staff members who constantly worked with Kim Seokjin, knew all too well who Jeon Jungkook was and they respected him, forgetting never to overstep their boundaries as well.

Finally catching a glimpse of his husband sending a fierce gaze towards the camera in front of him, Jungkook's heart involuntarily does a few flips, as he stood just a foot away to admire the demi god he was married to. In this lifetime and even in the next, he didn't want to be straight, no way in hell, he was always going to want Kim Seokjin, always.

"Take ten!" The shoot director yelled out to the crew and everyone instantly dispersed, in groups for a short break.

From where Jungkook stood, he could easily see his husband reach for his cellphone with a pout on his lips. A few seconds later and the text "Where are you babe? Still at the school? Why aren't you coming to see me on set? I miss you" with a sullen emoji, was splayed across his screen.

Jungkook giggles to himself, only he got to see the babyish side of the famous supermodel and the feeling was too freaking good to be compared to anything.

"Why are you pouting though? Aren't you a little too old for that? You're 33 years old mr" Jungkook typed away and hit send.

How did his husband know he was pouting?

Instantly, Seokjin's shots his gaze up, eyes bouncing off various heads until they landed on the very familiar breathtaking sight. His face quickly breaks into a big smile, beckoning on Jungkook to come closer, with a flirtatious curve of his index finger.

Just as Jungkook was about to move towards his husband, a young female abruptly walks past him, shoving him to the side in the process.

Reaching out to Seokjin, she handed him a cup of coffee, smiling from ear to ear while leaning side to side on each foot. "I got this for you, today must have been so tiring for you and I heard you're going on a break soon" she says, desperately trying to make the conversation thrive.

Seokjin couldn't say a word, his eyes only alternating between the girls outstretched hand and Jungkook's face. Only if she knew the glares and daggers that were busy being thrown her way.

"You're new here I guess? Because you honestly do not want to be doing this right now, trust me"

The girl huffs, starring at Seokjin, confused. "Why? I'm merely just being nice to you Mr Seokjin" she slurred, twirling her strands between her fingers.

"Eww" Seokjin cringed.

The footsteps behind her quickened, but, just as she was about to turn around to investigate the source of the noise, the coffee was suddenly snatched from her hand. "Aww you're too nice, thank you very much for this, I'll make sure to enjoy every bit of it this with my husband here" Jungkook chided, sending a bright smile her way.

Leaning upwards, Jungkook presses his lips against Seokjin's plump ones in a smooch, causing the girl to scurry away in a stunned state.

"You're such a menace" Seokjin giggles inbetween the kisses, finally able to breath a sigh of relief as he wrapped his arms around his entire world.

"Yea right. It's coffee today, maybe Chinese tomorrow?" Jungkook teased after breaking the kiss.

"You know I'd totally share it with you"

Jungkook couldn't help but roll his eyes as he erupted in a fit of giggles. "Excited for our trip?"

"I don't think I've ever been as excited about anything like this in my entire life" Seokjin sang, bopping Jungkook's nose in the process.

"Me too" Jungkook grins.

Pulling away from the hug, Jungkook flashes his husband a smile, "I'll be waiting out front, finish up here so we can go home and get ready"

"Sure babe, I'm I perhaps getting some tonight?" Seokjin asks with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook poked out his tongue and shook his head in disapproval, laughing heartily as he excused himself.

"Ugh! This coffee tastes terrible! Was she trying to poison my man?" he spat in disgust, emptying the content into a nearby bin after taking just a tiny sip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.9K 26
A Girl name Jeon Junghyeon was told that she would marry someone the one day. But, she didn't even know the man and she didn't want to get married. A...
82.6K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
163K 8.4K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
467K 26.2K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...