Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 22

602 73 6
By ShineInPeace

(Concert venue in media box)

MANIK's POV

"Nandini yaar, open the door" I banged on Nandini's door for the tenth time. But still there was no response.

I called her but she dint lift. I called Navya and she said she was in the venue.

Don't know what this girl is doing?

"Nandini!!!" I yelled and again banged the door. The door slowly opened revealing a sleepy Nandini who was rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleep. Her hair was all messy and her night wear was all crushed.

"Kya hai?" she mumbled in her sleepy voice. "Ohh so the princess was sleeping" I glared at her and she hmmed.

"Nandini!! My pant is with you. It's the concert day. We need to get ready and you should help us" I gritted my teeth.

She frowned and then widened her eyes. "Ohh shit!!! I am soo sorry. I'll just.... I'll just give it to you" she said hurriedly and pulled me inside.

"I don't know how I overslept. I asked Navya to wake me up. She is an idiot. I don't know what will I do now. I should actually stop trusting Navya on waking me up. That girl I tell you. I should handle everything now. It's all because of you. Why did you plan an outdoor concert? If it was in India, my team would be there to help me. Now..." she continued murmuring while handing my outfit. "Nandini!!!" I yelled making her stop.

"It's okay. You still have time. The concert has more 5 hours to start" I said. "What?" she looked at the time and glared at me.

"Idiot!! When there is soo much time, why did you wake me up as if the concert is in an hour. You are crazy" she gritted her teeth.

"We all have a photoshoot madam. So we need to get ready right?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded.

"I am very excited for your concert. It's the first time that I am going to some concert" she smiled widely. "Ohh!! So you will be standing in the crowd and will be cheering for me. But I will not be able to see you as you are soo short" I superseded my laugh.

"We are not going there again" she threatened pointing her index finger at me.

"Fine fine. Now come and help us" I said surrendering. "I'll freshen up and come" she said looking at her nylon sleeveless shirt and shorts.

"We don't have much time. After we go for our photoshoot, you can freshen up" I shrugged. "Are you asking me to come out of my room like this?" she said pointing at her dress and I again shrugged.

"Come on" I said pulling her out. "Let me adjust my hair atleast Manik" she whined and pulled her hand back.

She adjusted her messy hair into a bun and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Woah!! Awesome!! Now shall we go?" I asked sarcastically and she rolled her eyes. "I need to brush my teeth" she said and ran inside the washroom before I can catch her.

"Nandini!!!" I yelled and glared at the closed washroom door. After few minutes she came out after brushing her teeth.

"Chalo" I again dragged her without waiting.

We went to the makeup room which was organized for us in the hotel itself.

"Woahh!! You look soo professional" Cabir smirked looking at Nandini who was glaring at me. Cabir again looked back in the mirror and adjusted his outfit.

"Is this the new trend?" Dhruv asked who was getting his hair done. "Yeah!! Manik impatience trend" she gave a lip tight smile and others chuckled.

"Nandini, come here na" Aliya called who was getting her makeup done. Nandini went near her and they started talking something about the outfit.

I went to put on my pant and when I came back Mukti entered the room huffing.

"Yaar Nandini, your that sleepy Bhai is eating my head. I asked him for my shoes and he says it's in the store go and buy it. He is too sleepy and not even answering me" Mukti folded her hands. "Ohkayy!! Come let's again try" Nandini said going near Mukti.

But again the makeup artist called her for some doubt. She cleared it and then Cabir called her. She was running through the room and then Mukti dragged her out.

Poor girl!!

"Sir, shall I start with your hair?" a girl came near me and asked me flirtatiously.

Before I could answer an another girl came towards us. "Tina, you should help others. I'll do it" she said looking at me.

I saw Cabir smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. The two girls started having a cold war and just then Nandini came in checking something on her phone.

I slowly escaped and turned Nandini towards me. "Kya hai?" she asked irritatedly. "Keep those girls away from me. It's like they will eat me up anytime" I said pointing at the girls who are still busy in fighting.

"Get your hair done Malhotra" she said adjusting my messy hair.

"For that, they should stop" I said again pointing at them and she groaned.

"Guys" she yelled at them and they looked at her.

"Tina, I said you to take care of Aliya right?" Nandini raised her eyes and she nodded slowly going back to Aliya.

"And you, go to Mukti" she said to the other girl and she also nodded.

"Raghu, please take care of Manik's hair. And then we can get done with his face" she said and the guy nodded.

"Woah!! Monstress" I winked at Nandini who rolled her eyes. She pushed me towards Raghu and then went near Dhruv. She was explaining something to him. Navya called me and was reporting about the venue.

"There is soo much crowd already" I said looking at the pictures which Navya sent.

"Who won't come to see these hotties?" Tina whispered but we all heard it and chuckled.

"Tina" Nandini warned and she got back to her work.

"Nandini you are coming right? You are gonna stand first with Navya and should cheer us. Orelse we won't do this concert" Mukti warned her.

"We are coming" Nandini smiled at her.

"Yeah!! Stand in the first row. We will arrange it for you. And we also want to Abhi to be there" Dhruv said and she nodded.

"First row is better na Nandini?. For your height?" I smirked and she stomped her foot. "How many times?" she whined and I laughed.

"Meri wali ko bolna to cheer for me. I'll get more energy" Cabir said and we chuckled. "I'll not let her see you only" Nandini smirked. "Devil!!" Cabir muttered.

"I thought Nandini is soo kind and innocent when we first met. Though Manik told she is irritating I dint listen to him" Cabir said and I widened my eyes.

"Oye!! I swear I dint tell him like that" I said looking at Nandini who was glaring at me.

"She is anything but innocent" I whispered and she smacked on my arms.

We all continued to get ready and Nandni helped us all. She was working in her night suit only making me laugh at her.

Atlast we all were ready and looked at ourselves and gave an impressed smile to Nandini. She smiled widely looking at us all.

Manik's outfit

Dhruv and Cabir's outfit

Mukti's outfit

Aliya's outfit

"Hotties!!" Tina murmured looking at us all dreamily. We turned towards them to see all of them looking at us dreamily.

"The temperature is soo hot over here" Carl an makeup artist said looking at us and we smirked.

"Guys you all look sexy" an other girl said fanning herself.

"I can't agree more. You all look soo hot" Nandini winked at us and we smiled at her.

"Woahhh!! Stunning!!" Navya said coming inside and looking at us. "I know right" Cabir smirked.

"The day is over and now I can touch my lady" Cabir said and pulled Navya by her waist and kissed her cheek. She did the same.

"Guys yaar" Mukti said looking at them and we chuckled.

"By the way the photographer is waiting. I guess you need to go" Navya said looking at us and we nodded.

"Let's have a group picture" Aliya said looking at Nandini and Navya. "I look like a mess" Nandini whined and Navya laughed at her.

"It's okay" Mukti dragged her ignoring her protests. "Where is Abhi? Call him too" Dhruv said and we nodded.

Navya called Abhi and we all headed to another room and had some group photos.

Then the three of them left us and went to their respective works.

We continued our shoot and then thought to continue again at the venue.

Nandini again instructed us to get our touchups done and we reached the venue after 2 hours.

We were resting in our vanity as it was crowded outside. Nandni and Abhi are yet to come. Navya and her team were busy handling the crowd and other things.

Mukti's phone rang and she answered it.

"Yeah!! Okay"

"We will start in 10 minutes"

"Love you. We are coming"

Mukti hanged the call and we raised our eyebrows.

"It was Nandni. They are here" she said and we nodded.

"Guys, let's go. It's time for your entry" Navya panted coming in and we nodded.

As we were at the backstage, Nandini and Abhi came near us and hugged us wishing us luck.

Everyone were busy talking. I cleared my throat to gain Nandini's attention and she looked at me.

"So shall I appoint you as my stylist?" I smirked. "Umm..I have an better offer. Shall I appoint you as my model?" she smirked back. "That's an honour" I bowed and she laughed.

"Good luck. Rock the stage Rockstar" she forwarded her hand and winked. I looked at her hand and then her.

Should I hug her?

She hugged me yesterday. So it won't be a problem.

I pushed her hand away and hugged her. She slowly wrapped her hand around me.

She looked surprised by my sudden act. It felt peace hugging her. After a minute we pulled apart and smiled at eachother.

"Guys go" Navya said and I looked around to see Cabir smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

Why does he have to see everything?

We entered the stage amidst the firecrackers and the smoke. It was an open ground concert.

NANDINI'S POV

"FAB5 FAB5 FAB5"

Everyone started cheering them as soon as they made entry on the stage. I and Bhai were standing at the first row as promised.

I was wearing an simple pastel green off shoulder frock which ended at my thighs and an cap insisted by Mukti as they all are wearing it.

We smiled at them and the people shouted loudly. Navya was still roaming here and there.

They waved at everyone and gave a flying kiss for which people went crazy. They took their positions.

"London, are you ready?" Cabir shouted in the mike. The crowd was very huge and were pushing eachother.

"Yesss" everyone shouted including us. I saw Navya shouting from the side and laughed at her.

"They have many fans in London too" Bhai looked at me and I nodded.

"Should we start or should we start?" Mukti winked and everyone cheered again.

"Here we go" they shouted together and nodded at eachother. The crowd sent silent after the music started.

Manik and Dhruv started tuning the guitar.

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan

Manik started singing with closed eyes. I felt goosebumps hearing him singing for the first time in front of me. I looked at everyone to see them also having the same condition. I looked back again at the stage.

Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan

He smiled singing again with closed eyes. He was tuning the guitar and was feeling the song. I smiled looking at him singing soo peacefully.

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan

He sang and the others cheered.

Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan
Haaye
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan

He opened his eyes and sang looking at the crowd and others also started tuning their instruments. He was singing as if he was feeling every part of the song. He looked at the crowd and again sang.

Oh its a special feeling
These moments between us
How will I live without you [x2]

Dhruv took over and sang looking at Aliya. He winked at her and she blushed. The crowd cheered looking at their moment.

Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon tto ho na paaye
Yaado'n se teri faasla haye
Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehri tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat si banke kyun bhala

Manik again took over. He tuned his guitar and sang. He looked back at Mukti and Aliya. They smiled at him and he again sang looking at the crowd.

Kyun yaad karta hoon
Mit.ta hoon banta hoon
Mujhko tto laayi yeh kahaan
Benaam rishta woh...

He sang and looked at Cabir who was looking towards Navya. He shaked his head in disbelief and again looked back at the crowd.

Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan
Haaye..
Darmeyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

He again sang feeling every bit of the song. The others also did their part well and were too focused on their instruments. I smiled looking at the ever so serious FAB5.

Hard for us to say
It was so hard for us to say
Can't close a day by day
But Then the world's got me in way
Darmeyaan

Dhruv sang and tuned his guitar.

Aaan... chalte thay jinpe hum-tum
Raaste woh saare hain gum
Ab kaise dhoondein manzilein
Raatein hain jaise maatam
Ab toh hain din bhi gumsum
Roothi hain saari mehfilein
Itna saa taana yun yaad aana
Bann jaaye aansoon bhi zubaan
Benaam rishta woh...

Manik again sang and stood up coming near the edge of the stage. He forwarded his hand and everyone jumped to catch his hand.

Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa sake jo bayaan darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan
Haaye..

He smiled and went back to his place and continued singing. He searched through the crowd and then saw me looking at him.

Darmeyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his eyes. I again felt goosebumps. He sang the last part looking at me and I smiled at him as he finished the song.

The crowd cheered loudly and hooted for them. We also joined and hooted for them.

"We are in London guys. Ek english song tho banta hai" Dhruv spoke in the mike and everyone cheered. "Right baby" Aliya winked at him and everyone awwed looking at them.

"So why don't we start from the popular one?" Mukti winked.

"So shall we?" Manik shouted and everyone cheered.

"Here we go again" they shouted.

As the music started everyone went crazy. Woah!!! "Shape of you" everyone shouted and they chuckled.

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

FAB5 stood up from their stools and Manik started singing and tuned his guitar. He winked at everyone as he started singing.

And you come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Dhruv continued and came near the edge of the stage. He bent down and the crowd cheered. He saw me and winked at me making me smile. Everyone looked towards me and I tried to hide my face.

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

Cabir continued and strummed the drums. He looked at the crowd and swayed his body. He slowly looked at the side and saw Navya. She was continuously blushing. He smiled at her and again looked back.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new

Manik started singing and everyone cheered. He gave a look to everyone. He acted as if he is feeling the lyrics and everyone laughed at his act. He again looked back at his friends and they also laughed at him.

I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body

FAB5 sang together and everyone cheered. Cabir swayed his body too much and everyone laughed at him.

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Cabir continued singing and nudged Dhruv. He made an disgusting face making everyone laugh at him again.

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date
You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate
We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play, and I'm singing like

Manik again sang and Cabir came near him. He acted as if he was romancing with Manik and Manik pushed him back. He signalled saying that he was straight. The crowd was enjoying the scenes. We also laughed at them.

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

Manik continued singing. This time Mukti and Aliya came towards the edge of the stage. They did a sexy pose together and the boys were drooling over them. I cheered the loudest for them. They walked back swaying their hips.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new

Manik again sang and the boys glared at the girls for their act. They chuckled and rolled their eyes. The boys gave a whatever look and got back to the song. Mukti looked at me and winked making me laugh as it was my idea.

I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

They all again sang together and swayed their bodies accordingly. They all looked at eachother and laughed.

Come on, be my baby, come on

Dhruv sang and looked at Aliya. He went near her and bent on one knee. He tuned his guitar and extended the other hand for her. She laughed and placed her hand on his. Everyone again awwed them and they smiled.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Manik again sang and now he went near everyone and swayed his body. He went near Mukti and pulled her hair making her hit him. Everyone smiled and then they came back to their positions.

Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

They all came towards the edge and had a group hug. They rounded in the hug. They pulled apart and side hugged eachother. They started jumping and then lastly bowed down completing the song.

The crowd cheered louder for them and they thanked them. I was smiling looking at them and cheered for them.

They sang another two songs and the concert came to an end.

"Ufff!! London, you are soo energetic" Mukti said making them hoot louder.

"Well thanks for the concert guys. We loved performing here in the London. I must say it was one of the best concerts" Manik smiled.

"And having you people here is really a blessing. Thanks for cooperating" Aliya smiled.

"Let's do this again sometime" Dhruv said. "Now we also want to thank the people responsible for making this concert successful" Dhruv said.

"Umm yeah....I call Navya Naveli on the stage. The event manager for this concert and also one of our friend. I also request her team to join us" Cabir slightly blushed and the Fab5 tried to hide their smile.

I and Bhai laughed looking at him.

Navay and her team went on the stage and they shared a smile. She blushed looking at Cabir.

"I also thank our stylist and our another friend who is responsible for our dashing look" Aliya said and I widened my eyes and shook my head. FAB5 laughed looking at me.

"Come on to the stage Nandini Murthy" Manik smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I slowly went on to the stage and gave them a fake smile. They chuckled and I went near Navya who was laughing at me.

"Also our special friend who has come from India for us. Abhimanyu Murthy" Mukti called and we were shocked. I saw Bhai was also shocked.

They both usually fight with eachother and now she is calling Bhai onto the stage. Bhai stood there shocked and Manik went and dragged him up.

He also gave a smile and came near us. I raised my eyebrows at Bhai and he shrugged.

"So thankyou people for helping us. Thanks for making it successful" Manik smiled and we smiled back.

After that we all went and decided to meet at the vanity. I sighed after coming inside the vanity and slept beside Mukti.

"What a crowd" I sighed and she nodded. "Was it important to call us up" I threw a cushion at Aliya and she chuckled.

"It was. People should know about the greatness of you" Manik smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Accha chalo. Let's go to the hotel. I am tired" Navya sighed and I pulled her towards me making her also sleep.

"Wake me up when we reach" I said and Mukti snuggled into me. I don't know when sleep engulfed and I slept.

"Nanduu, Nandu, Nandu" someone shouted in my ears making me jump out of my sleep.

"What the hell?" I opened my eyes to see Aliya calling me. "Get up. We reached the hotel" she pulled me and I whined.

"Please. I'll sleep and come in 10min" I said and again slept. "Get up lazy head. Come" she again pulled.

I looked around to see Navya sleeping and Mukti sitting trying not to sleep.

"Usko bhi tho uttavo" I said pointing at Navya. "I am carrying her" Cabir smiled and lifted Navya in bridal style.

"Mujhe bhi" Mukti raised her hands. "Mujhe bhi" I also did the same.

"I have only two hands darlings. I'll send someone in" Cabir said and just then the other three came in.

"Guys come out" Manik yelled. "Stop shouting" I and Mukti yelled back leaning to eachother.

"I'll go and open the room door" Aliya said and Dhruv followed.

"Manik please" Mukti raised her hands. "Nope. Not happening" Manik backed out and she sighed knowing he won't agree.

"Abhiiiii" Mukti whined and he shook his head in negative. "Please please please please.." she was mumbling and he sighed.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and lifted Mukti in bridal style and I was shocked. My brother should lift me. Cabir and Bhai went out.

"Manik.." I called softly and he laughed. "No way. Come" he pulled me.

"Please Manik. I styled you soo nicely. I need a reward. Please" I made a puppy face and he rolled his eyes. "You girls are impossible. It's all because of that Cabir" he mumbled.

"Please" I pleaded him and picked me up also in bridal style.

I smiled widely and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. He took me to the elevator and by the sound I guessed that we are at our floor.

He opened my room door and made me sleep on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Navya already sleeping and Cabir was standing beside her.

"You are the best" I gave a flying kiss to Manik and went back to sleep. They both left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.9K 27
Cover by @lyfaks10 Previously known as a decision that made us hamesha When fab 5 met some people they became Devils - a gang from childhood...
912K 89.3K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
338K 41.6K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
461K 44.2K 66
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...