You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 69

624 107 51
By NeilAvni_love

"What happened to my daughter? Why did she faint?" As soon as Reyaansh hassled his steps through the hospital lobby these stressful words left his mouth frantically to no one in particular but to the direction those known faces gathered outside a door. The door is not closed but no one is allowed to get inside without permission.

"Yes what happened to Avni? How is she now?" Prakash asked Neil with a worry tone which Neil had to dodge off and turned to speak to Reyaansh. He dragged a deep breath before he gathered his thoughts to talk to this stressful man, who has all rights and the need to know about her daughter's present health.

"Uncle...the thing is....." Neil spoke irresolutely halting his steps few feets away him. Reyaansh disconcerting gaze fell on Neil at the same time Prakash's all attention on his son.

"Patient Avni Mehta's family...." a nurse came out of that door and called out. And everyone's eyes snapped to the same direction. Neil couldn't finished his sentence. His bad.

Avni

Few minutes prior.

"Your parents are all outside, do you want me to call any one of them?" Doctor asked gently smiling at me. I am laying on bed, watched him wiping off the jel over my belly, that he has put before doing my ultrasound. I got fainted at Neil's place which Neil got panic and admited me in this clinic I have no idea where this place is. I guess this clinic is close to his place. And the worst part is he must have called everyone in his anxious state. He could have called Aman if he needed any mental support but no that stupid head called everyone I'm sure. Now what?

I licked my lips, nodded him my agreement. My breath and form both is shaky at the thought of my parents getting knowing of my state. God please save me.

I have no idea how they will react. I know I have disappointed them. But what it takes I have to face it for my babies.Yes. It's time I should let parents know my state. I can't keep them in dark forever.

I'm carrying twins the doctor just confirmed. I put my hand softly on my belly caressing the spot. My heart is heavy, overwhelmed. Nothing can match the happiness I'm feeling right now because of these two growing inside me. Anything I would face for those two. A small smile crept on my lips eyes at my belly. Few more months, they will be in my arms.
My eyes welled up, honestly I wasn't hopeful about everything my life took this massive turn. I hope this not a dream.

Few minutes later my Doctor grabbed a file and on his way out he asked a nurse to attain me, then he is out of the room. My parents are outside in the lobby.

Let's pray to almighty.

*

"She got fainted because she was in stress" a very tall, middle aged man sitting there in a leather chair, few papers in his hands. Through his one look anyone can say he is quiet experience in his field, his demeanour dripping confidence. He is the Doctor who checked Avni, under whose care Avni was admitted. He said those words then paused for few seconds letting his words sink.

Right now His diligent gaze is on the papers in his hands, then they are up, straight rested over Reyaansh who is sitting across the desk facing him, who is eagerly waiting for his words since the second he stepped inside this place. Every second is growing difficult for him until unless he isn't going to hear something positive about his child. Later he would talk to that Neil of a idiot what made him take Avni in this clinic instead of them? The more he is thinking about everything happened in last few hours the more his blood is boiling to strangle someone. Piffle. This is how he is growing irked inside his head, and planning to assassinate Neil in several ways.

"Stress?" The room filled in befuddled whispers, everyone repeated the word. Reyaansh shifted on his seat staring at the doctor blankly. He never noticed such thing in Avni. What the hell is this doctor talking about?

"Yes stress. She is pregnant. Avni is 12weeks pregnant and having twins"

And that was it. It was like someone planted a time bomb and it just blasted now.
The statement just now doctor has made the room filled with loud gasped, hands flew closing mouths, eyes widened in shock. Watching this kind of response Doctor felt a bit causious, he once cleared his throat tentatively and concentrated back on reading the emergency reports he just got from the lab. The ambience inside the room turned a bit discomforting for him too. He can well see that these people were not aware of their daughter's condition and they are in total astounded at the sudden information about their daughter.

Wait what? twins?

As disconcerted as Neil got his lips parted his eyes straight at the white dressed man who is talking more god knows what, not a single word further registered in Neil's head being his heart overly hiper active by the latest information he just got. Because at the same time his head is blank as this news which differently surprised him, unlike every other person in room. Few gasps was heard but none made a single comment, like everyone lost their talking ability.

"Yes twins. The babies are absolutely doing well, but their mother is in stress, she need extra-care with her diet and especially her stress." Taking in everyone's blank, shocked face the doctor said in a very concerned yet professional tone reassuring
Neil's heart is doing havoc inside his chest at the same time highly concern about his girl's health. And over everything emotional rollercoaster he is going through Neil is a step away to squeal his lungs out and have dance taking Avni, his Jaan in his arms. Only he knows how he managed not to do such stunt. He is having twins. I hope you are not kidding me god. The thought itself break his into eyes in tears standing there amidst.

His lips curved into flash a hearty grin which sadly couldn't make it way through but dropped it in the midway, he had to gulp it down. Ofcourse the scene is not in his favour right there.
The reason is- With the piece of this information doc just gave made everyone turned into some statue and suddenly all the eyes on Neil. He can feel those gazes are not at all soft, could turn into grimace from gravelly discombobulated, if they weren't inside this doctor's cabin. Everyone is checking their whatever emotion they are going through at this point. Reyaansh turned into some statue gripping the hand rest both side of the chair he is sitting on. His knuckles turned white leaving the sight terrified. His posture hardened, alert. Neil saw it from the spot he was standing behind him few steps away.

The silence in the room is so thick that someone can actually cut it using a scissor. Everyone was so shocked by the news that they are all loss of words, except Neil who is well known of the fact and due to that little adrenaline rush he is having at the moment he shoved his hands in his trousers pockets preparing to utter something, anything, which is finally interrupted or rather say like this the tension took another level by Reyaansh next second.

"Well then Show me the reports. You must have done her USG and the blood tests I'm sure" all of a sudden His voice eeriely calm and it sounded professional. Reyaansh stretched his hand in gesture to the doc, to pass him the reports and his voice made everyone's gaze tore from Neil to landed back down at the doctor.

"By the way I'm doctor Reyaansh Roy a heart surgeon, Avni is my daughter she is a doctor too" finally he introduced himself when the doctor turned his face dissatisfied at Reyaansh's intrusion on his diagnosis, but the moment he made this revelation the doc's form immediately softened. His facade completely left that impassive gaze a second ago and he nodded in a very co-operative manner and gave in a small smile at the end.

Next moment Reyaansh is very studiously reading the reports while everyone in the room standing there holding their breaths in anticipation, patiently watching him to utter a word or something to ease their thumping heart.

"Please everyone leave, we need a talk" were the words Reyaansh uttered when he looked up off that file avoiding everyone's frowning gaze at him. Few papers crumbled by that taut grip he is having on them.

Anxiety took over Neela when she rushed a step ahead close to the spot Reyaansh was sitting there all tensed up, to request his husband exactly what she would say Neela has no idea. She licked his lips and opened her mouth to speak.

"This is important. I need privacy" Reyaansh immediately said with a very clear intense tone addressing to everyone present at the spot. His eyes held request when he looked up and his gaze fell at Neela who was clenching her grip holding the head of his chair too hard by now.

And that was it, without any word further one by one unwilling they left leaving Reyaansh and Doc alone in room, including Neela throwing few anxious glances at her doctor husband behind before her heavy, reluctant steps moved out of the room.

*

"Whoaw. I didn't know how to celebrate at the moment Bebe..you heard it right what doctor has said? I'm hopeful he isn't kidding us or something" Sweta spoke letting out a nervous laugh. An unsure frown grew over her forehead talking to Bebe who hasn't fully recovered yet but her words rendered fainted the tension around little bit. She motioned Shweta to shut her mouth which Shweta nodded understanding wipping off her those happy tears.

Neil and Prakash walked aside, definitely to have a talk. Whatever the situation is ofcourse left Prakash highly worried but he is more happy knowing about his grandchildren. It is a good news no matter who is married or who's not, situation could be better if everything is truth. This is the prove God is himself with his children because he know they did nothing wrong, that's the sign he sent those angles as blessings to his Tillu and Avni. These are his thoughts. He is always positive towards life. He wiped few drops of tears off his cheeks thanking God in his prayer.

Neela felt a soft touch over her shoulder one side, and she knew who could be the person is. Her body tensed at the contact.

*

"Look I'm sorry what I said back there. I don't know what I was thinking when I even spilled those hateful words. I'm so ashamed of my doings. I mean it Neela. I really do" it took Sweta lot of self confidence and courage to apologise to Neela.

After they left Reyaansh and the doctor alone in room as they were asked Neela glued at the spot outside that room.

Sweta utter those words, she sounded genuinely sorry for her act. Neela flinched getting out of her trance her eyes shifted blank over Sweta. A muscle in her jaw ticked, teeth clenched when her mind recalled the words Sweta just stated. Her chest let out a hefty sigh.

"I don't think we can be friends after this Swetaji" after it feel like ages Neela replied with a very rigid tone. Her eyes glued only on one thing, the door she walked out of it just now. She haven't recovered yet from the things about her daughter she heard in there which is unbelievable. No way she would believe anyone else other than her husband until confirm it to her. She has no idea what to pray to god, exactly somewhere deep inside there is no deny she felt not terrible but glee at the news Avni is pregnant. Now this impulsive woman Sweta has to choose this moment to irritate her. Who will make her realise that this is not the time to pull such superfluous stunt she is doing right now. Her eyes flickered to Bebe who looked no less as baffled as Neela, sitting there all alone. But Neela has no nerves to talk to anyone except her husband right now.

"No please don't say that. It was a phase. A black day of our life so just leave it the way it is and let's move on. We just can't keep the grudges forever, do we?" Sweta reasoned out with a very pleading tone which grabbed Neela's attention towards her now.

"Yes Neela, just let it go. We are happy now that counts" Sweta smiled which Neela didn't returned and she looked way sighing heavily. At the moment she just want to be with her husband. She would see her daughter later, still she is in shock with her daughter's condition how can it even possible, the doctor do not know things about Avni her medical conditions.

"Please. See I have no one to go for shopping either, no one has patience putting up with me so long like you do. I know I did piss you really bad. But trust me I'm not bad as a person. My intention was to scare you, I swear I wasn't going to say it all to Avi. Please believe me" Sweta tried lighten up with her antics which made Neela frowned at Sweta. What the hell she thinks she is rambling on? Neela want to snarl at her but she choose to remained composed as always.

"But you did it anyway" Neela retaliated through clenching her jaw in a very cold tone with made Sweta swallow but she is not going to withdraw what she already started. Apologizing to her friend.

"Yes I did I'm not denying it anyway. But you have to trust me on this, that I would never hurt Avni. God I can't even think of hurting her Neela. I'm a mother I know each and every emotions how you felt at that moment. Please forgive me. I'm so ashamed for my deeds" Sweta appealed meekly casting her head down showing how regretful she is.

"You hurt me" Neela booted, inside she has almost melted. Almost.

"Yep I did. Ab maafi dede mainu, thuk de ye gussa.
And it's a bad past. Our past. Let's keep it that way between us" Sweta pleaded for the umpteenth time matching her gaze with Neela.

"By the way what made you realise your mistake all of a sudden?" Dodging off her heartful plead Neela scoffed out in a derisive tone. No way she would give her relief this soon when Neela would hardly forget the words she threatened her with. She is more hurt than agitated on her. She never thought something like this bad can come from Sweta the person she trusted the most.

"Are you kidding me?" Holding her breath Sweta breath out her words with a widen gape which Neela was about to reply in a much bitter way but it left unfinished by a noisily door open sound and next second her breath caught into her chest at the sight.

*

Before Neela could come up with a reply the very moment that door flew opened and Reyaansh strode out of the room.

Without sparing a single glance at anyone around he maneuvered his way towards his daughter's. Everyone there wanted to ask him about his discussion with the doc but his intimidating aura, that rigid serious facade given none that audacity to ask him a single questions, not even Neela. They just followed his long strides rushing behind holding their breaths in apprehension over the subsequent.

Thank you for reading this Book.

One more Chapter.
I'll try give you update as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
20.6K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
196K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...