Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 17: Who You Are

3.8K 226 122
By showerofgrace

When Jin and Joon walk into their first parenting class, they are surprised to see the alpha couple from the clinic.

"You two are here?!" The female alpha smiles and waves the young pair over.

"We figured that it would be good to learn a few things about being parents. What are you two doing here? Don't you already have a pup?" Namjoon asks when they walk over to the alpha pair.

"Our first pup is an alpha, so we don't really know how to care for an omega. We want to make sure to be good parents to our little omega." The mother smiles and gently caresses her small bump.

"I'm sure that you'll be great parents for your omega." Jin smiles as he watches loving parents love on their omega pup.

"Welcome everyone! Today we have a new family joining us. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" The instructor asks and looks at Namjoon and Jin.

"Hi uhm I'm Kim Namjoon and this is my mate Kim Seokjin. We're having an alpha pup, and his name is Kim Taehyung." Namjoon introduces them as he lovingly holds Jin by his side.

As everyone happily welcomes them, Jin blushes and hides in Namjoon's arms.

"Now that we have met the lovely family, let's start with some stretches that are good for our mamas." The instructor smiles and begins the stretches. 

Namjoon watches the other fathers and sees that they are helping the mothers with their stretches, so Namjoon quickly helps Jin in whatever way he can. By the end, Jin's face is flushed red because of all of the touching between him and Namjoon.

"Now that the stretches are finished, let's start discussing what will be needed on the delivery day."

"Are you ok?" Namjoon softly asks Jin when he pulls the flustered omega into his lap.

"I'm ok. It's just hot in here." Jin mumbles and leans into his alpha's embrace.

When the session is over, Namjoon looks over all of the detailed notes he has taken. Jin giggles when he sees Namjoon's serious face.

"Would you two like to go to lunch with us?" The male alpha asks Namjoon when they leave the building.

"Sure. That would be fun." Namjoon smiles because it will be nice to have some new friends.

"I'm Min Jisub, and my mate is Shin Minah." He smiles as he introduces himself and his mate.

"It's nice to meet you two." Namjoon smiles and looks at his mate to see that Jin is happily smiling.

"Where should we go eat?" Minah asks as the four walk to their cars.

"There is an excellent place downtown that has light food that is good for pregnancy." Jisub answers which causes Namjoon to nod in agreement. "Is it ok if we pick up our son from his babysitter on the way?"

"Sure. We'll meet you at the restaurant. How old is your son?" Namjoon asks as he helps Jin into the car.

"He's four. His name is Yoongi." Minah answers and shows them a picture of their alpha son.

"He is a handsome little alpha." Jin coos when he sees the big smile on the pup's face.

"He is." Minah smiles and watches as Jin lovingly places his hand on his belly.

On the way to the restaurant, Jin talks about what he thinks Taehyung will look like. Namjoon listens with a fond smile on his face. When they arrive at the restaurant, Namjoon carries his mate in because Jin is tired from all of the earlier activities.

Within a few minutes, Jisub and Minah arrive with their bundle of joy in their arms. Yoongi's bright eyes look around the restaurant as his father carries him in. When they reach Jin and Namjoon, Yoongi looks at the pretty omega with big eyes.

"I see that at a young age our Yoongi already knows how to find beauty." Jisub chuckles as he observes his awestruck son.

"Hi there." Jin coos at the adorable pup.

Yoongi hiccups in surprise then looks at his father with big eyes.

"Yoongi, say hi to Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon." Jisub smiles as he sets his stunned son in a chair.

"Hi." Yoongi quietly says as he stares at Jin.

"I see that I already have competition." Namjoon chuckles and waves at the young alpha who is now stunned by the handsome alpha by the gorgeous omega's side.

"It seems like our Yoongi is having quite a day." Minah smiles and gently pets her son's head.

When their food arrives, Jin pokes it with his fork. He grimaces when he takes his first bite. His spoiled taste buds are protesting.

"Is it not good?" Minah asks when she sees Jin's nose scrunch in distaste.

"Uh I'm sorry. It's good." Jin quickly apologizes and eats his food.

"Jinnie, you don't have to eat it if you don't like it." Namjoon softly tells his worried mate as he gently takes the food from Jin.

"I'm sorry." Jin mumbles and nervously looks around the table.

"It's ok! Don't worry about it. We're pregnant, so our taste buds do crazy things." Minah quickly tries to calm the omega when she sees the trauma in Jin's eyes.

"Joon is a chef, so I'm used to his food." Jin mutters and looks at Namjoon to see his mate softly smiling at him.

"Ooo we'll have to try his food someday." Minah smiles and watches as the omega calms under his alpha's gentle gaze.

As they eat, the two families start to get to know each other. Namjoon is grateful to see Jin and Minah bonding as they talk about their pregnancies.

"Kim Namjoon! It's been awhile!" The future Alpha of the pack shouts as he walks over to the table and startles the young alpha who quickly wraps a protective arm around his mate. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." The future Alpha quickly apologizes.

"Oh Hyung, it's ok." Namjoon smiles and stands then shakes the future Alpha's hand.

As Jin watches the interaction, he is not surprised that Namjoon would know the future Alpha of their pack.

"I had heard that the heir of Solis has a pregnant mate. It is lovely to meet you." The future Alpha smiles and nods his head to the surprised omega.

"N-Nice to m-meet you too." Jin stutters as he looks up at the future Alpha in shock that he even acknowledged him.

"We all knew that you would be the one to end up with the prettiest mate." The future Alpha chuckles and looks at Namjoon.

"I won't argue with you there. Jin is the most gorgeous person." Namjoon smiles and looks down at his mate.

"Well, I won't keep you and your friends any longer. Have a great lunch. I'll see you some other time, Namjoon." The future Alpha smiles and walks off to join his father at their table.

"You know him?" Jisub asks in surprise once they are alone.

"We grew up together." Namjoon answers and sits back down.

"Did he say that you're the heir to Solis Conglomerate?" Minah asks with big eyes as she stares at Namjoon.

"That he did. He never knows when to shut his mouth." Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head.

As Namjoon talks, Jin is grateful to see that his mate does have a friend who is kind. He hated to think that Namjoon's entire world had been cold and cruel.

By the end of the lunch, Yoongi is happily seated in Jin's lap. Namjoon smiles as he watches the alpha pup gently patting Jin's tummy while quietly talking to Taehyung.

"Looks like Yoongi will have two pups to play with soon." Minah smiles when she sees her son bonding with Jin's pup.

"I'm sure our two pups will drive him insane once they are born." Jin grins and gently runs his fingers through Yoongi's soft charcoal, grey hair.

"You guys should come over and visit someday." Namjoon suggests as they get up to leave.

"Oh that would be wonderful." Minah smiles as she reaches over and pets her son's head.

"I can watch Yoongi if there are times where you two are busy. He seems easy to care for." Jin smiles as Jisub picks his son up.

"Omo! That would be amazing. We're always worried when we leave him at a daycare or a babysitter." Minah smiles and looks at Jisub to see if he agrees.

"We will definitely take you up on that offer sometime." Jisub smiles and kisses his happy mate.

"Oh Joon and I just moved to a new home and are going to have a housewarming party in a couple of weeks. Would you guys like to come?" Jin asks as he looks at the two people who are becoming his friends.

"We would love to. Let's exchange numbers, so we can talk and stuff." Minah squeals and waits for Jin to pull out his phone. "I love this picture of you two!" Minah coos when she sees Jin's home screen.

"We took it at my favorite park." Jin smiles and waits for Minah to put in hers and her mate's information on her phone.

Once they have exchanged contact information, they go their separate ways. During their drive home, Jin smiles as he looks at the three contacts he has in his phone. As he looks at them, he decides to put Namjoon's number as his emergency contact.

"What are you doing, Jinnie?" Namjoon asks when he sees Jin heavily concentrating on his phone.

"I'm making you my emergency contact." Jin smiles and shows his phone to Namjoon.

"Can you make yourself my emergency contact on my phone?" Namjoon asks and hands his phone to Jin.

"Sure!" The omega smiles and turns himself to Namjoon's emergency contact. Jin blushes when he sees hearts by his name on Namjoon's phone.

After making Namjoon his emergency contact, he begins to scroll through the alpha's contacts out of curiosity. He frowns when he sees that Namjoon has very few contacts. There are only the people he works with, his father, his father's secretary, himself, the OB-GYN, and the new friends they just made.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asks when he sees Jin's small frown.

"You don't have friends." Jin mumbles and shows Namjoon his sparse contacts.

"Mm, I've never been very good at making friends." The alpha smiles and parks the car in the garage.

"Same." Jin giggles and waits for Namjoon to open his car door. He knows that if he tries to open the door, Namjoon will fuss.

"Should we walk in the snow for a little bit, or are you tired from everything we've done today?" Namjoon asks as he helps Jin out of the car.

"Ooo it would be nice to enjoy the snow for a little bit." Jin smiles as he gets out of the car.

As they walk out of the garage into the snow, Namjoon takes his coat off and drapes it over Jin's shoulders.

"Joonie, I'm already wearing a big coat. You need it more than me." Jin huffs and tries to give it back to Namjoon.

"I'm ok. I promise." Namjoon smiles and wraps his arm around Jin's waist.

Jin softly hums as they walk through the snow and listens to their footsteps crunching the fresh snow. When they reach the edge of the forest, Jin peers in and wonders just how much land Namjoon owns.

"So, we own most of the land all of the way to the edge of the pack line. There are about three meters that are pack property between our property and the neighboring pack." Namjoon tells Jin when he sees Jin looking into the forest.

"We?" Jin asks in surprise when he hears Namjoon.

"Mhm. Once we are officially mated, I will take you to the bank and everything and have your name put on everything. I would do it sooner, but the law has it that we have to be officially mated." Namjoon smiles into the the big eyes looking up at him.

"I don't deserve this." Jin whispers and looks away as guilt begins to fill him.

"Jinnie, look at me. You deserve all of this. You are my mate. My mate deserves the entire world. I love you so much. Please, don't ever think that you deserve less. You deserve more." Namjoon softly whispers and pulls Jin into his arms while the omega quietly cries.

After a few minutes, Namjoon lifts his mate into his arms and carries him into their home. As he carries him upstairs, Jin stops crying and rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"It's hard to accept everything because I've never had anything." Jin admits and snuggles his face into Namjoon's neck.

"I am sorry. I will do what I can at the pace you need to help ease you into this life." Namjoon softly whispers and sets Jin on the bed.

"I just want you to know that I would love you even if you had nothing. You having everything is not why I fell in love with you." Jin smiles and gently cups Namjoon's face. "It's because of how kind and loving and caring you are. It's because of who you are." 

"I love you so much." Namjoon hums and crawls into the bed with his mate.

"I love you too." 

-art credit to artist who owns the water mark.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 474 42
Kim Taehyung is an alpha and he is a taekwondo teacher at Kim University, he is a very strict teacher and dose not tolerate irresponsible students. H...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...