Making Love to Austin Carter...

By MissesAustinMahone

Delilah Jane is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Austin Mahone is one of the most talented... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Dolphins
Chapter 6: Style
Dear Readers...
Chapter 8: Vow
Chapter 9: Twist
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Angel
Chapter 13: Louder
Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah
Chapter 15: End
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Karma
Chapter 19: Perfect Two
Chapter 20: Bigger
Chapter 21: Ideas
Chapter 22: Caught
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Delaustin
Chapter 25: Long Story
Chapter 26: Tears
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Wait Wut
Chapter 29: We Found Love
Chapter 30: Leggo
Chapter 31: Believe
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Hacked
Chapter 34: Bare
Chapter 35: Everything
Chapter 36: Clues
Chapter 37: Missed
Chapter 38: Grasp
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Sobs
Chapter 41: Remember Me
Chapter 42: Embarassment
Chapter 43: Oh No
Chapter 44: This Is It
Chapter 45: Blood
Chapter 46: Belly
Chapter 47: Moved On
Chapter 48: Expected
Chapter 49: Tired
Important
Chapter 50: Contract
Chapter 51: Bad
Chapter 52: Anticipation
Chapter 53: The End
Author's Note
Sequel Info

Chapter 10: Lace Dress

10.6K 159 46
By MissesAustinMahone

Two days later…

It was 3 in the morning and I still haven’t slept. I’m just lying next to Austin in the hospital bed. Every time I try to sleep I keep having the same nightmare over and over again. I think we all know what they were about. I can’t even sleep. I haven’t eaten anything.

The only way I will get up is if I have to use the bathroom and even then I still need help and all because of my leg and back.

I’m a complete mess. I’ve been crying all night. Finally, I stopped for a few minutes so Austin could fall asleep. I feel so bad for him. He has canceled ALL of his performances and radio interviews. I am so grateful for him. I was thinking and if it hadn’t been for him, I would have killed myself. I know you may think I’m being dramatic but it’s the truth. I loved my parents so much. I was so close to them. So to have them ripped away from me within a matter of seconds is excruciating. And to top it all off, it is all my fucking fault.

I didn’t even realize I had begun to sob until Austin’s grasp around my waist tightened and he pressed his lips against my cheek.

“Shhh, babe. Delilah, shhh!” he soothes.

“Austin, it’s my fault! I killed them! If it weren’t for me they would still be…”

He cut me off. “Don’t you ever say that again! It is not your fault, okay? You had no control of what happened. Please don’t blame yourself, Lilah!”

“But Austin, I don’t have anyone now. I am an only child and so are my…” I pause. “…Were my parents. And my grandparents have all either died or don’t even know I exist. And…”

“You have me. Forever and beyond. I love you. It’s you and me for eternity.”

I start crying again but this time, it’s for a different reason than before. Austin Carter Mahone.

“Austin, I love you so much!” I say.

I grab his shirt and pull him in for a passionate kiss.

Sparks flew everywhere and suddenly I was on cloud nine again. I haven’t kissed him in 2 days and now my stomach was unleashing its beautiful butterflies. No, scratch that. It was unleashing its gorgeous eagles everywhere.

I suddenly pulled away realizing what I looked like.

I was wearing a hospital gown, I hadn’t showered in 3 days, my hair was in complete knots, and I had no makeup on.

“Babe, why’d you pull away?” Austin whines with a half-smile.

“Because look at me! I’m disgusting!”

“Babe, you are my beautiful angel. You will never look ‘disgusting!’” he says in air quotes.

I laugh.

“YEE!” he exclaims.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“I made you laugh. I knew that if I tried hard enough, I could do that!”

“Oh Austin...” I say.

We continue talking for the rest of the night. Until the sun comes up. At 9, the doctor walks in and checks things.

“Well, Miss Jane, I think everything looks good here other than a few scratches and bruises that should heal in no time. You should be able to go home today.”

“Okay. Thank you!”

He walks out of the room and Austin and I begin packing up all of our stuff. We call Michele and tell her the news.

She comes and picks us up from the hospital and takes us to the house.

“Delilah we need to talk about a few things.” Michele says.

“Okay!”

We go over to the living room and sit on the couch.

“How are you coping?” she asks.

“Eh, I could do better.”

“Well, since your dad was a marine, they contacted me and said that they are holding a funeral for your parents in La Vernia. They are going to have it in 3 days.”

“Okay.” I whispered.

“Also, we need to talk about your parents Will.”

Their Will?!

“Okay…”

“It seems like they have amended it just a tad. They had gone to their lawyer’s office just last week and told him that if something ever happened to them, you would always be taken care of.”

“What do you mean?” I ask, confused.

“Delilah, they have left you to me as your legal guardian.”

“Really?” I ask. This means that I am practically her very own daughter. I get to live with her and Austin until I turn 18.

“Yes!” she says with a smile.

Austin hugs me and I smile. My parents made a good choice.

***2 days later***

We have been in La Vernia for 2 days. It feels so good being able to see all my friends again. Emmy. Oh god have I missed her!

I’m staying over at her house while Michele and Austin stay at Alex’s. Michele and Alex’s mom are friends so it works out.

Tomorrow is the day I will bury both of my parents 6 feet under. How do I feel? Like someone just ripped out my heart while continuously stabbing me over and over again. Never ending pain.

Emmy and I went to North Star mall to get an outfit for tomorrow’s funeral.

We went to Forever 21 and Deb.

Emmy found an outfit that looked really cute but nothing really caught my eye. I mean, c’mon. I was looking for clothes for my parents’ funeral. I’m not all that jolly.

“Lilah, you have got to wear something! You can’t just wear sweats for the rest of your life.”

“Why can’t I?”

“Because you are strong!” she says.

“Okay thanks but I still don’t…”

“Oh my god!!” I hear someone yell.

I turn around and see a tall, skinny blonde running over to Emmy and I. she stops right in front of us.

“Are you Delilah Jane?!” she says with a huge smile.

“Yeah...”

“Can I please take a picture with you?”

“Um, sure!” I say.

I take a quick pic with the girl and she thanks me.

“Is Austin here too?” Ahh a mahomie.

“No, sorry!”

“Oh.” She says, disappointed. “Well can you tell him to follow me?”

“Sure!” she gives me her twitter name.

“Do you have a twitter?” she asks. I think back to four months ago before I had met Austin. I had a Mahomie account. My name was @DIRTY_MAHOMIE and I posted some really dirty and perverted things. Austin and Da Crew had followed me and I freaked out. I can never ever tell anyone about this account.

“No.” I lie.

“Oh, you should make one!” she says with a smile.

She walks away and Emmy and I just die laughing.

“That’s so creepy! How the hell did she recognize you?” she asks.

“I have no idea! Don’t underestimate the power of a mahomie!”

We laugh again. I love being with my friend. She brings out the best in me when everything is going bad.

Eventually I end up just getting a black lace dress.

When we arrive back at Emmy’s house, I get a text from Austin.

One new message from: AustyBabe(:

Can you meet me in the park in about 10 minutes? (:

New message to: AustyBabe(:

Sure!

I tell Emmy that I’m going to hang with Austin at the park for a few before running up to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup.

When I’m done I step back to look at the finished product. Ugly as hell. Typical.

I start walking to the park. As I’m walking I look around and breathe in the fresh air. This is home. This will always be home.

I feel someone grab my hand and I jump. I turn around and see Austin smiling.

“Austin! You scared the shit out of me!” I yelled.

“Sorry babe!”

“It’s fine!” I giggle.

He intertwines his fingers with mine

We reach the park and sit on the swings.

“Push me?” I ask innocently.

“Anything for my princess!” he says sweetly.

I just laugh.

He walks behind me and presses his hands on my back. He begins pushing me slowly.

I smile and look around. I see a mother and father each holding the hands of their baby and walking with it.

Austin looks over and notices them too. He smiles.

“How many kids are we going to have?” he asks.

“I don’t know. How many do you want?”

“Um…. Three.” He says.

“Okay, 3 it is.” I say with a grin.

“We should try to have 2 boys then 5 years later a girl. That way my baby girl will always have two big brothers to protect.”

I look at him with tears streaming down my face.

I get up and wrap my arms around him.

“How did I get so lucky, Austin?”

“What do you mean?”

“You are my soul mate.”

“And you are mine.”

He looks deep into my eyes and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

“Get a room!” I hear. We turn around in confusion and see Alex and Sarah holding hands walking over to us.

I ran to them and hugged them tightly.

“I missed you guys so much!” I whisper.

“We missed you too Delilah!” Sarah says. I love her. She is so sweet.

“Hey man, we were fixing to go to olive garden. Wanna come?” Alex offers.

Austin looks at me and I nod.

“Sure!” he says.

“Okay leggo!”

We all get in Alex’s car and drive 30 minutes to olive garden.

We arrive and get a booth.

I sit next to Austin and rest my head on his shoulder.

The waitress comes over and asks what drinks we want. Everyone gets a soda but then she looks at me and I say I don’t want anything.

“Babe you have to drink something.” Austin says.

“I’m not thirsty.” I reply.

“Okay!”

There drinks arrive and she asks what we want to eat. The same thing happens.

Austin takes my hand and kisses my forehead. He begins drawing circles on my palm with his thumb.

Sarah looks at me and smiles.

“You guys are so cute.” She says.

“Thanks.” I blush.

“Me and Alex were talking and saying that we should all go somewhere.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. We should just all pack up and go wherever the next flight is. We can all hang out and get your mind off things.” She says.

I look at Alex and he nods.

That would actually be a good thing. I need to quit worrying about everything. After all, I’m only 16.

“That would be amazing.”

“We can go on Friday.”

“Yeah sounds good.”

The waitress arrives with the food.

Austin starts eating while I stare off into space.

“Open your mouth.”

“Huh?” I say.

He shoves food into my mouth.

“Chew. Swallow.” He says.

I obey. He begins feeding me.

Throughout the night, we all talk about life.

I had a pretty good time.

WOOHOO!! 4000+ reads!! Thank you guys sooo much!! And I'm so sorry I havent updated in a while! I have just been so busy! Please comment what you think is going to happen next!!

Follow me on twitter? @DIRTY_MAHOMIE

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 72 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
5.3K 112 37
WARNING THERE IS WARNING FOR SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS. MANY POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS. If you think you'll feel triggered do not read my book please th...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...