The scarlets ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

By BhoomikaPrasanna

My first ghost ship was knottew in SOTUS and I fell in love with both of them as there was only a little ff a... More

The scarlets๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hottest Bodyguard ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
You all are bodyguards ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The shock of meeting all of you๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿฅธ
Too anxious to leave them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Finally in my arms๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The dreams are scary as hell ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
So can I take a break ๐Ÿ˜Œ
My India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Here i come, Ranadurga. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Is this that place. ๐ŸŽ
That bitchy aunt
The marriage proposal and the lovers story
Its time for some truth.
It is the day where everyone goes shopping.
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples other than knott tew
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples than knottew.
Concentrating on other couples other than knottew
The Whole Marriage and rituals
Marriage.... but ours??
Marriage..... but ours? Part -02
Marriage...but... not... ours..

Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew

86 2 0
By BhoomikaPrasanna

Tuttahkimmon

These two people love story is kind of different and simple. Kimmon was beautiful and still it is no doubt and that's not what tuttah fell for. He fell for the Kimmon who is very clumsy, who is very stupid but not that stupid when it comes to his first love.

Tuttah was very much straight forward in front of his idol crush , he doesn't even know how did he got them. And once tuttah took him to their first date, kimmon became so bold and now they are the bold couple or everyone's ideal couple.

Tuttah asked kimmon for a date and this is how it went.

"Uhh "

"P is there something bothering you".

" Uh no why. Why are you asking me like this".

Kimmon put his hands on his waist and said " Because we are standing near this park for minutes P and from that time you are saying only 'uhhh'. So do you have something to say ".

Tuttah POV::

Oh shit, shit come on tuttah you had one job that also you couldn't do it correctly. Fu*k. Oh well does he think I am annoying, am I the right, match to him, well probably I am not thats why he seems annoyed. Ok Tuttah you are just a bodyguard for him from now on and nothing else. Ok let's do our job.

End of his POV.

"Aish P dont even think of ignoring from now onwards".

Tuttak looks at kimmon as if he can read minds, and it was quite shocking. Kimmon held tuttah's face in his hands and start to caress.

" P I know what your thinking right now, you are probably thinking that you are not the right match to me, but it's not true you're the perfect match for me. It should be me, I am not perfect for you P, what If you fell out of love in with me if after seeing me acting as a child, what if you think I am not good for you and leave me, what if you think that I am annoying- mphhh

Hearing all those things coming from kimmon's mouth tuttah couldn't handle the pain so tuttah kissed him. It was a kiss that was filled with love, pain and sadness but they had each other to console so its ok. Tuttah pulled away and both were panting, tuttah's hands were still on kimmon's waist as it had made it's way on kimmon's waist during the kiss to pull him closer.

"Nong dont ever think that you are not perfect for me, you soo perfect that even if you leave me someday it's not a surprise for me. Also even if you act like child you heart is very innocent that i want to protect you away from this scary world, Yes you not good for me nong cause you are my drug and I'm already addicted to you that even no medicines can make me away from you. ".

Kimmon had tears in his eyes and so did tuttah. Kimmon's head feel onto tuttah's chest, it was warm and comforting. Tuttah's breathing was a lullaby to him that made him sleep in a instant, but he didn't and controlled it as he has to listen his P's words. (Oh and it's night there).

" I can't even express my feelings to you nong. I can't tell you what the future is ahead of us, or we will still be like this or not, but I'm in love with you nong. First I used to think that it was just an attraction as I was attracted by you voice, song and other things but when I got to know you better, I don't think but I know that I'm in love with you. So nong will you go out with me Tomorrow, as in a date ".

Kimmon looked at tuttah shockingly and nodded. Suddenly kimmon jumped on tuttah, good for him he has quick reflexes he caught him. Kimmon hugged tuttah tightly that at some point even tuttah laughed about it, but then again kimmon joing him by laughing himself.

" P your punishment is that you take me home like this. In this position itself ".

" Huh punishment why though ".

" Cause you thought that I would reject you, when in real life I was dying as to when you will ask me for a date".

"Hahha ok ok let's go ".

They both reached the house kimmon still didn't hoped down from tuttah, he was attached to tuttah, as if he was glue.

" Ok nong get down our house is here ".

Kimmon finally got down.

" So P what date are you taking me tomorrow ".

" That's a surprise though, where is the fun when I say where I am taking you at first itself".

"But I should get ready right ".

" Ok be comfortable and wear anything that's comfortable to you ok na " .

Kimmon nodded and tuttah smiled at his small gesture so tuttak patted his head with a loving smile on his face.

"P can we cuddle please ".

" Wh- what you want to cuddle (kimmon nods while showing his puppy face with a cute pout on his which tuttah badly want to kiss it but held it in. But damn kimmon saw and smirked as his plan was almost getting succeeded) ok ok fine you didn't have to make that face you know it's very cute to handle ".

Kimmon smiled and pecked tuttah's lips and ran to his to change. And tuttah was stood shocked but a smile on his face as he realised what had happened to him. He crush, his first crush or maybe love kissed now and went inside as he was shy.

That night the two kissed once and cuddled to sleep, listening both if their heart beats which lulled them to a deep but comfortable sleep.

D-date day ::

It was the that the both boys were waiting and now it's today. Tuttah planned this day almost when even before he met kimmon. Even though Tuttah has said to wear something comfortable Kimmon is panicking because apparently he doesn't know what to wear. And like an angel someone comes to help. He is named as "the universal helper of gay people" as he helps almost every gay couple he sees.

"What are doing, and What has happened to this room. Did a storm come here and went. Oh my god kimmon clean this up before anyone sees all these" Rome spoke.

" Leave me alone Rome. I am already stressed enough ".

" Why, what happened ".

Rome sat near Kimmon and patted his back. Kimmon's back was crouched down.

" I- I have a date with PTuttah and I have nothing to wear ".

Kimmon was on the verge of tears now.

" Shush don't cry, you big baby. Don't worry I'll healp you. Ok ".

" Really " Kimmon's eyes shined like it was a star.

Rome just nodded his head. And now Rome got up and went to a sea of kimmon's clothes to match.

(Rome's chosen outfit) .

"See you look so good in this kimmon . My selection is always the best ".

There was a knock on the door and kimmon tensed up but Rome patted his back and assured him that he looks good. Rome went to open the door as he knew that when kimmon sees his P he will become a blushing mess or maybe a good mess. Tuttah was shocked when Rome opened the door , but blushed when Rome winked at him.

" Good luck with the date P ".

Rome went to his room and Tuttah went in, only to see a cute but sexy Kimmon but there was one problem, his face was red.

" Wahhhhh who's this so cute person , ah for sure this is the most beautiful person that i am going a date with. Ah what a beautiful day and i get to spend it with the most beautiful person ".

Now Kimmon's face was full of red colour. Kimmon hit Tuttah's chest lightly.

" Stop it P. Come on let's go ".

" Ok ok let's go by the way this dress is so pretty ".

" Thanks you look good too".

"Thank you baby. Uh can i call you that ".

" No it's a common name P".

"Umm bubs ".

" Ooo bubs is a nice name then I'll call you bubba".

"Ok bubba is a nice name too. Now shall we my beautiful".

" We shall my handsome ".

They sat in the car and Tuttah being the gentlemen he is opened the door for Kimmon. They started the journey.

" So P where are you taking me ".

" Uh uh nope I'm not telling you bubs".

"But bubbaaaa , pweaseeeee(please) " Kimmon pouted to get the answer but it did not work.

"Uh uh nope I am not going to fall for this trick again. But you look cute though bubs" Tuttah patted kimmon's head to which kimmon angrily tilted his head towards outside. And Tuttah chuckled at his behavior.

"Oh come on bubs don't be angry at me ".

Still there was no answer by kimmon. After an hour thwy had reached.

" Woooooooow an amusement park. You're so nice bubba" Kimmon excitedly danced as he got out of the car. He took Tuttah's hand and went in (tuttah had already bought the tickets so the security let them in) .

It was night time and both of them were exhausted and hungry but Kimmon had other plan.

"Bubba can we go to last ride " .

"Ok which one bubs ".

" Oh the giant wheel ".

" Sure let's go, come".

Kimmon excitedly nodded and went in hand with Tuttah for the ride. They got to the top and suddenly it stops, there was no one in the wheel as everyone went home, Tuttah had taken a special pass so they had stayed for longer. And now it was the time for a special gift.

"Huh bubba the wheel stopped see".

Kimmon turned towards Tuttah only to see him kneeling down on one leg with a beautiful rose gold ring on his hand.

" Haha don't worry I am not proposing at least not yet bubs. I have a lot to say but i am not getting any words in front of you, I just want to Thankyou for making my day today by coming on this date. I hope you're not disappointed by this date. I have to been on dates but they reject me whenever they saw me but you did not that is what I like about you. You just perfect when I am not bubs, you are cute, charming, sexy and I love everything about you. Because I love you. So Kimmon will you accept this ring and be my boyfriend ".

" No".

"Huh".

Tuttah was shocked and was about to get up when suddenly kimmon kneeled in front of him and held his hand.

" No I am not perfect as you said and I thank to all those people who rejected you cause you came to me. I don't understand you P, how can you not see that you are whole snack and there are people who want you for them but they don't know that you are mine, so let's show them that you are mine and mine only. I love you bubba and no one can change that " .

Kimmon held Tuttah's face and kissed him that brought back tuttah to earth and finally he kissed back. The wheel moved again, Kimmon and Tuttah came out but with the rings on their ring finger that showed people they are taken by each other. They were so they went to a late night cafe, enjoyed some ice cream and some milkshakes and drove back home. Tuttah asked his boyfriend to shower and change as they were going to cuddle to sleep to which they did though.

(This is the rings that Tuttah had bought. The top one is for kimmon. Basically the big diamond ring is for kimmon and the one which has a small diamond the bottom one is for Tuttah himself. Now I hope you guys enjoyed this).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 690 30
An unconventional story about one Angel's search for something he can't define. This is the story of his quest for trying to save a lost soul stuck...
1.2K 31 31
How would you feel when your life takes a full 360 degree turn and on top of that, you find yourself, a group of enemies, who despise you more than a...
16.8K 1.4K 32
A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he was the direct in line junior. So he chos...
196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...