Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )

502 16 2
By sahana28___

Author's POV :

Rojun's pre wedding photoshoot was decided to take place in the 5 star hotel's garden . Roja wore a dark blue lehanga . Her look was so pretty . On the other hand , Arjun wore a dark blue colour sharwani and he looked so handsome . They came together and exchanged few eyelocks . Later Photographer called them which made them regain their senses .
Photographer : Sir , please do some poses with your bride to be .
Arjun : What should I do ? .
Roja smiled at his cute innocence . Deepa hit her forhead with her palm and came near him and whispered in his ears.......
Deepa : Anna , what have you learnt by getting engaged ? . Don't you know basic couple poses ? .
Arjun frowned innocently and whispered back in her ears.....
Arjun : Deepa , I can't help , I am new to such a relationship .
Deepa made a mocking look and said......
Deepa : As if you would made a degree if you were use to this . Now just go near my Anni and hug her from behind .
Arjun was stunned by her words . He was totally irritated to get engaged to Roja , and now what Deepa told made him totally pissed off . He whispered to her angrily.......
Arjun : Enough Deepa , . I am not interested in this . Don't force me . I am not interested , means not interested . Did you understand ? .
Saying this Arjun turned his face other side angrily . Deepa told him.....
Deepa : Anna , your marriage is our family's dream and reputation . Don't play with it . Now just smile and involve in the photoshoot .
Arjun closed his eyes and fist to control his temper . After few seconds he went near Roja and wrapped his arms around her waist . Roja was startled by his sudden actions . She looked at Arjun , who was already looking at her . Their lips curved a little which later turned into a flawless beautiful smile . Yes , that pic was captured . But their eyelocks still continued . Breaking their looks , the photographer complimented......
Photographer : Wow , sir and ma'am , both are rocking . Must say , you look so cute together .
Roja blushed , Arjun instantly did not , but after he say Roja blushing his lips curved a little and he hid his face slightly with his palm , which is ofcourse a slightly blushing . Then later Arjun gave another shock to everyone by lifting Roja in a bridal style . Again a small eyelock and cute smile was shared . Finally the photoshoot was done with many poses . Arjun was totally shocked with change in his own behavior . However , he brushed away saying that nothing like that .

Time passes......

It was Rojun's Mehandi and Sangeet celebrations today . First it was sangeet function , Roja wore sea green with grey chudi and Arjun wore a grey t shirt . Arjun's friend Varun and Roja's friend Bhoomika forced them in dance for the famous love song " Vaseengara" . Initially both refused , but later , when they got in the dance , they both were drowned in their own world . Arjun lifted Roja and they were sharing eyelocks . When the song stopped they came back to their senses . Everyone teased them cutely and they blushed , especially Arjun blushed without his knowledge . Later it was mehandi time ! . Roja wore an yellow with white chudi and Arjun wore a white t shirt . Varun came and sat next to Arjun and Bhoomika came and sat next to Roja . Varun thought to bring Rojun close to each other , so he said loudly.......
Varun : Bhoomika , my friend Arjun has a special talent , you know that ? .
Bhoomika : What is Varun ? .
Varun : Arjun is expert in putting Mehandi .
Arjun was shocked , as he does not even know where will it be available . But Roja knew Varun was lying , because she understood Arjun's minute details . She knew that Arjun was only a business tycoon . He was not interested in arts and music . While she was totally opposite ! . She loves both art and music deeply . She told Varun.........
Roja : Varun , the one who came for applying Mehandi will do that , don't force senior.....erm.....I mean , don't force Arjun .
But Kalpana told......
Kalpana : Why Roja , do you think my son is so weak in this ? .
Roja immediately told.....
Roja : No atthai , I didn't mean it . Actually......
Kalpana insisted Roja to be quite......
Kalpana : My son is very talented . He will show his talent . Arjun , apply Mehandi on my daughter in law's hand.
Arjun was speechless . His mother knew that he was weak in art , but he couldn't understand why she compelled him . He was in deep thoughts . Breaking his thoughts , Roja whispered to him......
Roja : If you don't mind can I say you something ? .
Arjun felt her voice was cute . He however didn't show any interest in her and replied her with a smirk.....
Arjun : Yeah .
Roja was hurt by Arjun's avoidance towards her . She however continued......
Roja : Write your name on hand using Mehandi and leave from here from sometime . I will manage to convince them .
Arjun did not want his name to be written on anyone's hand , especially Roja's hand . He was irritated with her suggestion , but he thought it was the only way to escape . On the other hand , Roja was biting her lips waiting for his reply anxiously . After few seconds , he nodded and wrote his name on Roja's hand . Saying he left the place , faking a phone call . Roja someone convinced everyone and the Mehandi lady finally applied Mehandi on her palm . Everyone saw Arjun's name on Roja's right palm and tease her . She blushed and her cheeks turned like Kashmiry apples . After sometime Roja went to her room , and saw her memory box and her diary , which was only about Arjun . She opened it and cried with happy tears . She took Arjun's drawing which she drew it by herself and..........
Roja : You know Arjun , I love you so much . ♥ I just don't know to express my love to you ! . I am not this innocent Roja with anyone else except my Arjun . I will always expect your love . ❤ It's the most precious gift by God to me . 🥺

Roja wept like a child . Just then , at the door.....

Will Arjun understand Roja's feelings towards him ? .
Who is the person at the door ? .

To be continued in upcoming part.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 244 12
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
44K 1.9K 36
Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled girl with childish behaviour . And she t...
15.4K 1.5K 24
--Slow Updates-- **Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards me...