Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 7 (Engagement )

508 15 2
By sahana28___

Author's POV :
Arjun's family came to Roja's house for certain traditions . After that , Guess what ? . Undoubtedly Arjun-Roja's engagement . Arjun was wearing a grey colour coat and black formal shirt . He was looking superb handsome. All in Arjun's family were super elated . Arjun's grandmother Annapoorni , was extremely happy for Arjun . But Arjun made a grumpy face and did not speak to anyone , but he of course liked Roja's parents and respected them . Roja's father Manickam used to guide Arjun in his business and explained him certain tricks to survive in business industry . He loved and respected his in laws to be very much . The only thing he hated was to marry , especially to marry Roja . Arjun was in a pool of thoughts , breaking his thoughts Deepa said.......
Deepa : Anna , look at your wife , she is so pretty . 😍
Arjun was still frowning and looking down . After a lot of compulsion from his sister Deepa , he closed his fist and finally looked at Roja . He was fascinated by her beauty . He was surprised as 3 years back Roja looked so young and now in this pink saree and matching ornaments Roja looked so adorable as a bride to be , she smiled beautifully . He admired her , just then reality hit his mind . He continued to look down . He closed his eyes , but he was haunted by her smile . Just then Deepa said......
Deepa : Anna , go and speak to anni alone . Share some happy moments and express your love to her .
Deepa said , Roja blushed and looked down . Arjun gave a smirk and said......
Arjun : All decisions are taken , so what will do talking alone ? .
Everyone were upset to hear this . Just then Arjun noticed it and he continued.......
Arjun : I mean......I and Roja are going to speak forever after marriage . So I spoke like that , sorry .
Everyone smiled , but Roja wasn't convinced . She knew about Arjun's temper . He was more like an active volcano , who bursts out for no reason and for anything withouta second thought . Now he thinks Roja is the main reason for his arrest and his insult , so she was quite confused of his sudden acceptance of her. She somehow convinced herself and kept quiet . Soon they finished the traditions and left to the engagement venue . The hall was such a big one . Many came to Rojun's (Rojun = Roja + Arjun ) engagement . Everyone were doing the arrangements , Prathap and Manickam were welcoming their business partners amd friends while Kalpana and Shenbagam were welcoming their relatives . While Deepa , Arjun's sister was busy with her friends . After sometime Arjun dressed up with ravishing red coat and and white shirt and looked stunningly handsome , on the other hand Roja wore a radiant red gown , and matching rose plated earrings , she looked gorgeous . Rojun were soon called to the hall and Roja looked at Arjun and adored his cuteness . On the other hand , no matter how much ever Arjun tried to stop admiring Roja he could not do it . She was looking so pretty . Arjun's look towards Roja thoroughly tells that he was admiring her beauty . Breaking his thoughts , a lady bought two diamond rings , for their engagement . Arjun was shy to even look at her now , slowly looking down he held her hand and he gently placed the ring to her ring finger . Roja blushed and her cheeks turned cherry red . Now it was her turn . Roja was to shy as well as nervous to held Arjun's hand as she was not convinced about his sudden acceptance of her . Finally she took some courage and closed her eyes and held his hands and placed the ring on his ring finger . He was of out of words by her touch . But everytime he starts thinking about her , his past of getting him arrested irritates him which makes him forget all her care and her feelings towards him .

Finally , they are engaged . Yes , Rojun are engaged . ❤

Everyone took pictures , while all time Arjun gave a careless reactions . Deepa finally convinced him to smile and he finally anticipated and gave a cute smile . Everyone had a delicious lunch and after sometime a man came with a camera . Arjun , who was sitting alone and scrolling insta gets distracted by him . Arjun looks at him and questions him .
Arjun : Who are you ? .
Photographer : Hello sir , I am a photographer . Your father Prathap sir and your father in law Manickam sir called me .
Arjun : But our pics are already taken .
Photographer : Sir , it's I came to do your pre wedding photoshoot .
Arjun smirks and ignores it , while Prathap and Manickam rushed there and tell him to cooperate . He reluctantly agrees and goes to get ready . Meanwhile Kalpana and Shenbagam tell Deepa to beautify Roja . Deepa happily agrees and starts doing makeover to Roja . However Roja.......
Roja : Deepa , do a simple makeover . I don't like too much of makeover .
Deepa : Anni , you know , my brother Arjun loves someone who is simple and naive .
Deepa exclaimed , making Roja blush . She continued.....
Deepa : But there is one quality in which both of you are totally opposite .
Roja gives a confused look . Deepa continues......
Deepa : My brother likes the ones who is with full of attitude , but you are too innocent .
Roja chuckles and replies.....
Roja : Deepa , what do you think about him is right , but what I saw is also totally right .
Now it is Deepa's turn to get confused . Roja continues.....
Roja : What I saw in senior.....I mean Arjun is that , he is mostly like a baby . If you take a person with attitude towards a baby it won't go to them , while the same baby will go to the ones who care for it gently . Arjun might have openly told you that he likes people with attitude but deep in his heart , surely he wants the one who cares for him like his mother cares for him .
Deepa smiles at the way Roja understood Arjun's character . She hugs her sister in law cutely and they finally head to the photoshoot hall .

Will Rojun's marriage take place ? .
Will Arjun accept Roja before the marriage ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 185 12
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
425K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...
10.9K 1.1K 49
I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is completely a work of fiction and my imagination...