Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 042: Crush

718 29 6
By Oorange8

Everyone was pretty busy at the moment.

Julis, Kiki and Fred sat together at a table and were about to write the speech for you. Sometimes you could hear them arguing because they didn't agree on the spelling and the choice of words.

Maria and Max sat quietly and unobtrusively on their chairs by the door and wrote something down the whole time. After all, they are responsible for taking notes and writing reports. Sometimes one of the communications unit 'carrier pigeon'
came and picked up the reports from the two.

Hanji, Onyankopon, Floch and the rest were busy fetching materials like cloth, paper, scissors and so on.

You stood on a stool with your arms outstretched and Ludwig and Hitch measured your body measurements. Louise wrote down all the measurements that Hitch and Ludwig announced.

Standing in the T-pose all the time made your arms tired and when Hitch said they were finally done measuring you were relieved to finally be able to lower your arms again. After measuring you noticed that you had lost weight. All the stress and less food intake probably caused this.

Ludwig suddenly got several books out of a box, they looked like sketchbooks
"Since we have the measurements we can finally start with the dress."

The books were full of clothing designs- some were ready-made colored drawings, some just sketches.

You got down from the stool and looked at the sketchbooks
"Woooowww, did you design and sketch all these clothes?"
They really looked wonderful.

He smiled proudly
"Yep! I have so many ideas! Unfortunately I didn't have the money or the time to really produce them all and i mainly just sketched and was able to sew a dress from time to time."
With his chest raised, he held up a sketchbook like Simba from Lions King
"BUT NOW I have a chance to make a perfect dress for an important occasion! This is going to be so fun!"

"While Ludwig takes care of the design of the dress, we will see how we want to style your hair and which make-up."
Hitch looked very confident

You nodded and sat down in a chair
"Alright!"

"Louise sweetheart, please bring us a mirror!"
She ordered Louise as she placed a large bag on the table next to you and spread the contents (Makeup) out on the table.

"On my way."
Louise ran out of the room

The amber-eyed woman stood right in front of you and looked closely at your face. You didn't quite know where to look and often changed your line of sight.
Then she analyzed your hair, looked at your hairline and paid attention to your hair structure.
Honestly, you had second thoughts about what she would say as you haven't taken good care of your hair lately. They also grew again because you hadn't cut them for a long time.

Hitch looked you in the eyes and leaned against the table next to you
"We definitely have to cut the ends of your hair. She rest should be okay"

'Should' be okay- That's not what you really wanted to hear, but it could have been worse.

"O-okay." You were unsure if you should say or ask more

Louise came back into the room, bringing with her a large standing mirror
"Is this one okay?"

"Yep that's perfekt! Please put it directly in front of y/n."
Hitch smiled
"Ludwig dear, do you already know what color the dress should be? After all, the makeup should match the dress."

Ludwig thought for a second
"Hm... I was thinking of a white dress with gold trimmings and accessories. Its the perfect colour combo: Gold symbolizes luxury, success, achievement, triumph, royalty, and fortune. The meaning of the color Gold is multifaceted, often denoting generosity and compassion, as well as being synonymous with divinity and power in many religious settings.

White, an inherently positive color, is associated with purity, innocence, light, goodness, heaven, safety, brilliance, understanding, cleanliness, faith, beginnings, protection, softness, perfection-"

Hitch interrupted him
"ALRIGHT I GET IT, just say White and Gold jeez."
A soft sigh escaped her lips
"Sorry, sooo I'll be experimenting a little and trying things out, so don't be surprised if I wipe something off every now and then."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The light-brown haird Woman tried several styles and colors for the perfect makeup. You could tell that she had a lot of fun with it and she knew what she was doing

"-and then she crashed into the wall with her 3d maneuver gear! I can't even imagine how painful that must have been."
As she tried out some eyeshadow colors, she told you about her time in the military police.

"Ouuuu, hasn't this happened to you yet?"
You tried not to move your head much and kept your eyes closed so Dreyse could work on your face in peace

"Nope, thank god! Did you know that Eren hit his head on the first day of training? That must have been quite embarrassing and word got around quickly."

"Yes I know, but his 3d maneuver gear was broken and when it was swapped out for a working one it didn't happen to him again." You said this in a calm voice

She put the eyeshadow on the table and rummaged through a small bag with makeup brushes "It was broken? I did not know that... but it was still funny! Speaking of Eren... since he got longer hair he looks much better! What is your opinion?"

She smiled like a madman

You looked at yourself in the mirror and found her work quite amazing. "Oh well i agree with you there. Long hair suits him a lot better than his short ones, but looks don't matter.

Inner values ​​are much more important to me."
It's true, while you always thought Eren was handsome, the long hair suits him. However, it's not just his look that you like about him.

"That's correct. Eren has this bad boy vibe and that's what makes him so interesting~ Armin looks a lot manlier too since he cut his hair, but he's too innocent for me and seems like a nerd. About Jean, he looks hot- but he is a little... well let's say he kinda loves himself a little too much and sometimes thinks he is the Boss. Not my type, but I couldn't blame anyone if someone's into him."

"Y-yeah maybe."
Bad boy vibe? You never really thought about it and couldn't help but picture him in your mind right now.

Hitch let out a soft giggle
"Have i already put blush on your cheeks or are you blushing right now?"

Silence. You both were silent for a few moments as she waited for an answer and you tried to ignore the question.

"Ohhhh" She said and made a pause before she opted to continue "I see..."

You just shook your head "No you misunderst-"

"You like Jean, don't you?"

You looked at her, blinking once and blank. Her sudden question Surprised you.
"Nonono I don't-"

"Heeey whatcha talking about?"
Louise interfered

"We are talking about y/n's crush."
Hitch proudly smiled

"Ohhhhhh, did you tell her about yesterday morning y/n?"
Louise smirked

"LOUISE!" You wanted to sink into the ground and vanish forever

Hitch looked at Louise curiously
"Wait what happened yesterday morning?"

"I don't know what they did that night-"
She innocently shrugged her shoulders
"but I caught them cuddli-"

"LOUISE! You promised me not to tell anyone!" your face was red like a tomato, this was embarrassing.

"Oh so it's true?"
Hitch looked at you with sparkling eyes and a huge smile

"No!"
"Yes!"
Louise and you both answered at the same time. After she answered with an 'yes' you gave her a sharp look.

She noticed your expression and started to panic a little
"Ohhh look at the time, it's already afternoon! I have to uh... to work! See ya later!"

"It all makes sense now, I heard from someone that Jean got close to you yesterday!"
She seemed like a detective who combined all the clues and evidence together to find out who the culprit was. But she is a bad detective for sure...

What Hitch has heard about Jean was getting close to you yesterday played into your head

Jean's grin grew bigger and bigger. He turned around and walked towards you. Without a warning he put his left arm around your shoulders and gleefully looked at Eren
"You're jealous because I got closer to your girl!"

You started to blush, what the hell is he talking about?
"Oh wait nonono, that's not-"

"It's true." The brunette tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and seemed calm

You let out an annoyed groan.
Did she think that what Louise just told her was Jean too?
"Listen Hitch, I-"

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Max opened it.

Now you really wanted to sink into the ground. It was Jean. Great Timing. This feels like a typical fanfiction moment.

"Is y/n here?"
Jean asked that Max

Before Max could reply, Hitch gave him a very energetic wave
"HERE!"

You sank deeper into the chair you were sitting on and blushed even more. Compared to you, a tomato would be pale.

"Ah there you are y/n. Sorry to bother you, but i need to talk to you privately for a moment."
He stood behind you and looked at you in the mirror

"Ouuuuuuuiiii~"
Hitch smiled even more
"I have to talk to Ludwig about something anyways, so you can go y/n dear. It wouldn't even be so bad if it took longer~"

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming Jean."
You gave Hitch a sharp look, stood up and followed Jean out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
243K 6.3K 18
Thank you for 235k!! **This is very old and cringey. Read at your own risk** "Still an awesome book." -Sferyal
248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
3.6K 220 10
━ ❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. ❞ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 ━...