Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

57

9.7K 163 243
By heartlessbrock

The next couple days were pretty normal. Colby went back into his normal routine of working. He was hardly ever around which was sad.

I knew we were technically dating but we weren't in a normal relationship by any means.

Colby was trying his best to be a typical boyfriend, but it just didn't feel right.

I knew I was in love but it felt almost weird being in love with someone who hated me so much from the start.

I thought about the beginning days of me being here though. He was always a little off with me.

Sure, he had his moments of being a complete dickhead, calling me his property and shit.

He also paid close attention to me though, getting upset when I wouldn't eat, and making sure I was comfortable most of the time.

I wanted to believe he cared for me from the start and that he was just having to act like a dick for the gang's sake.

Today was the day before our big Halloween party so I was actually downstairs helping the girls make some decorations.

"I can't believe you actually convinced Colby to let us have a Halloween party." Stas said as I focused on the sign I was making.

"It really wasn't hard. He wanted to have a party anyways." I said with a shrug.

"That boy is whipped for you, just admit it." Kat said with a laugh. "He's not whipped! I hardly get what I want." I said and shook my head.

That was partially true. I wanted to go home and see my siblings, I wanted to not be in danger, and  I wanted nothing to do with guns.

None of that mattered to him though.

"Whatever. I'm just glad he listens to you." Tara said as Devyn gasped.

"Our costumes were delivered to the office!" She said with a wide smile. "All of them?" Kat asked as she nodded.

"Nate just texted me. We should go!" Devyn said and bounced up and down excitedly.

"JAKE!!" Tara yelled causing him to run into the room.

"What's going on?! Are you okay?!" He asked frantically.

"Take us to the office, babe. Our Halloween costumes are there." Tara said and stood up, cleaning up the craft she was doing.

"Jesus, dude. You can't scare me like that!" Jake said and put his hand on his chest.

"Sorry, it's just urgent. Like super urgent." Tara said as we all started cleaning up.

"What are you gonna do if they don't fit?" Jake asked as she shook her head. "We'll make them fit." She said then looked at the rest of us.

"Come on!" She said then led the way towards the front door.

It was always funny to me that Tara was so demanding. She was the shortest and smallest out of all of us but would tell everyone what to do and they'd listen.

Well, everyone except Colby.

When we go to the office, Jake brought us to the makeshift bedroom we were all staying in just a week ago.

On one of the beds was a bunch of packages and bags of clothing.

"I'm so excited!" Kat squealed as she skipped over to the bed. "This one is Julia's!" She said then tossed me the open box.

Inside was some angel wings, a halo, and a lace bodysuit.

"That's it?" I asked and picked up, realizing most of the lace was sheer and would cover almost none of my body.

"Yeah, you're gonna look hot!" Devyn said as I pursed my lips. "I should probably uh...try it on." I said and looked over at Jake.

"Go into the infirmary, there's nobody in there." He said as I nodded and left the room with my box of lace.

"You better show us when you're done!" Stas yelled as I started walking towards the infirmary.

When I got in there I put the box on the bed then huffed out a breath, putting my hands on my hips.

I didn't know if I felt comfortable to wear almost nothing at a party like this.

I never really wore things like this at all, let alone in a room full of strangers.

I sighed then looked into the box then went to grab the body suit.

Before I could do that the door was slamming out, causing me to shriek.

When I turned around to see who it was I gasped at what I saw.

Colby was angrily walking into the room, holding his left hand over his right shoulder which was bleeding profusely.

"Colby!" I gasped and rushed over to him. "What are you doing in here? Are you hurt?" He asked with concern and looked up and down my body.

"No! You are!" I said and threw the box off of the bed so he could sit.

"It's not a big deal, sweetheart." He grunted and sat down. "What happened?" I asked and turned to look for some sort of cloth so I could clean him up.

"Don't worry about it." He said as I grabbed a cloth, going over to the sink so I could get it wet.

"I am worried about it." I mumbled then walked over to him, pulling his hand away from the wound.

It looked like a slice from a knife. It probably needed stitches but I knew I wouldn't be able to do them.

"I need to get you help." I said as he grabbed my hand, stopping me. "Jules, stop." He said and pulled me slightly so I would face him again.

"I can handle this." He said and looked into my eyes. The anger was gone from when he first came in here. He looked calm and sure of himself but it wasn't enough to convince me.

"Let me help..please." I begged as he sighed and brought his hand to my cheek. "Just try to relax. I'm fine." He assured as I nodded.

"I'm relaxed." I said then went to grab the first aid kit. "Right. And I'm not bleeding." He hummed causing me to laugh.

"You're an asshole." I said then grabbed a saline bottle.

I was pretty much going to replicate what Colby did for my cuts and stitches.

"What were you doing in here anyways?" He asked as I flushed the cut out.

"They wanted me to try my Halloween costume on." I mumbled, grabbing an alcohol wipe.

"You never told me what you're going as..or honestly what I'm going as." He said with a laugh as I nodded. "You'll find out tomorrow I guess." I said then looked into his eyes.

"It's gonna sting." I said causing him to grin. "I can handle it." He said as I rubbed the cut with the wipe.

Colby hissed in pain through his teeth, causing me to flinch and pull back. "Sorry!" I gasped causing him to laugh.

"I'm messing with you." He said then winked. "Fucking stop it!" I groaned then continued to wipe the cut.

"You ever done stitches, Jules?" Colby asked as I grabbed a suture kit. "No. I've gotten a couple though. Plus, you're gonna teach me." I said and looked up at him.

"You really wanna learn?" He asked as I nodded. "I wanna help you." I said and put my hand on his cheek.

"Alright, give it a try." He said then shifted slightly so I could get a better view of the injury.

"I don't know what to do." I said and pursed my lips. "Use that took to hold the needle with, stick it through the wound, not deep enough for it to go through the fat, then pull it through the middle of the wound." He said as I nodded and did what he said to do.

"Okay, good." He said as I looked at him nervously. "It doesn't hurt?" I asked as he breathed a laugh.

"I've been through worse." He said with a grin. Repeat what you just did but go through the other side." He said as I nodded and what he told me.

"Good. Now wrap the thread around the tool in your right hand twice." He explained. "Now clamp the end of the thread that's in my skin and tie it off." He said as I nodded and did what I was told.

"There ya go, sweetheart. Your first stitch." He said causing me to smile. "Not done yet." I said then focused.

We spent the next fifteen minutes going through how to do stitches. It wasn't the best work but it was enough for me to feel good about it.

"Thanks, darling." Colby said then gave me a gentle kiss. "Can we go get some food or something?" I asked with a hopeful expression.

"I'm sorry, Jules. I gotta go back to working." He said as my heart sunk slightly.

"Okay, yeah." I said with more disappointment in my voice than I was hoping for.

"I'll make it up to you. I'm free all day tomorrow. I promise I'll make it worthwhile." He said then stood up and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you tonight." He said as I nodded. "Be safe and more careful than this." I said and pointed to his shoulder.

"I'll try." He said then kissed me quick before leaving the room.

I sighed, hating the fact that he was going back to work. I knew he was used to getting hurt but it didn't calm my nerves.

It was just something I would have to get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...
3K 43 9
Trigger Warning: mentions of Grooming A GhostHunters of Youtube book Includes: Sam and Colby Seth Borden Josh ...
61.3K 804 21
What happens when you friend drags you to go on a meet and greet with people you don't even watch. Do you end up becoming enemy's or do you make thes...
9.9K 268 15
Holy shit, I read through this recently and my god it's bad. I'm so sorry 😂 I'm just gonna leave it here and cringe at my 2 years ago self. ***** Sa...