My moonlight (Sasuhina)

De Hinatadabest

Moon... She told him once... Rather than the sun that shines in day time... She wanted to to be moon... She w... Mais

Part 1 - Mother...
Part 2 - The first time meeting
Part 3 - What happened to Hinata?
Part 4 - Be a little Patient
Part 5 - Heart broken
Part 6 - Did she died?
Part 7 - The Understanding
Part 8 - Sasuke's sick
Part 9 - Don't go... Don't leave me
Part 10 - The fortress cracked...
Part 11 - She was just... simply kind...
Part 12 - The first piece...
Part 13 - He took her in
Part 14 - Just one more push..
Part 15 - A glimpse of fragile Hinata
Part 16 - Saving two lives
Part 17 - The walls have broken...
Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...
Part 19 - The Forehead Poke
Part 20 - Her Nightmares...
Part 21 - Home...
Important inform.
Part 22 - Falling in love...
Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...
Notice - I'm finally back guys!!
Part 25 - The Deadly mission

Part 24 - The Desire

1.3K 73 37
De Hinatadabest

.....The little rabbits stared in awe at the two unfamiliar figures in the tranquil forest. One wearing a black cloak and another one wearing a white one. Its little ears went straight as it saw one of the figures looking at him with sparking stars inside her eyes. Slowly, that girl walked toward one of the little yellow bunnies and handed out a carrot with a tender smile. The bunny sniffed and approached the girl hesitantly. As it sensed no danger, that rabbit quickly snatched that orange carrot and ran away receiving a lovely giggle from the Hyuuga while another person just stared at her silently. 

Hinata: "I'm starting to doubt this is a mission Sasuke-Kun." She said sweetly after taking off the hood of her mission cloak. Her soft hair swayed a little with the wind while Sasuke just closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air that carried her feminine scent. 

Sasuke: "I don't know what Kakashi is thinking when he gave us this mission." Sasuke scoffed and said with annoyance after imaging the fake smile under his sensei's mask. Early this morning, they received a scroll and were summoned to the Hokage office for an important mission - hunting down an unknown group of skilled ninjas at an unknown location. 'So much information.' Sasuke thought sarcastically. 

...He felt irritated because he has no idea where to go and find them or know their strength or weakness which means he can't prepare. Sasuke is a diligent person when it comes to missions and he likes to make no mistakes. Although he pushes himself to the limit and sometimes takes dangerous risks...

Hinata: "I think he believes in your strength enough to give you a dangerous mission like this Sasuke-Kun. We don't know what we are walking into so." As usual, her soft angelic smile managed to silence Sasuke as well as his annoyance. he just sighed and nodded.  Anyway, they were given a mission and it's their duty to accomplish it. He should be grateful that Kakashi at least knows they were spotted near the land of snow. 

Hinata: "This is very beautiful it?" She said in amazement to see the clear liquid falling down from a high place and crashing into the large stones on the ground. The water roared and flew down at a powerful pace rubbing against the gigantic rocks but it became slow and peaceful when it hit the bottom. It's amazing, isn't it? Colourful fishes swarm around the bottom of the lake happily while eating the healthy seaweed that is sprouting naturally. If only people's souls were this beautiful... 

Sasuke: "Wanna see something more beautiful?" His lips curved into a faint smile looking at Hinata with gentleness. Hinata nodded enthusiastically and her amethyst eyes glittered. Following Sasuke who lead the way leaving his cape swaying left and right, she found herself smiling. As she looked at his board back, she was reminded of a black panther. Reserved, alone, mighty, graceful yet deadly and dangerous. One wrong move... you will find yourself being pierced by him. 

Sasuke: "Are you afraid of height?" Hinata gulped down her saliva nervously. A ninja must not be afraid of height... but after having nightmares about falling from a clip, she is afraid of height. 

Hinata: "A little bit." She whispered weakly being embarrassed that she is a coward. 

Sasuke: "The view is more beautiful when we look from above." Hinata pouted, sad that she couldn't experience something Sasuke remarked as 'Beautiful.' Suddenly, her body was lifted like a feather and her soul almost jumped out of her body. A sturdy arm supported her shoulder while another one lifted her under her ankles. A familiar mint scent danced around her nose as she accidentally leaned against a masculine chest. She found her arms wrapped around his neck feeling the softness of his spiky hair. SASUKE UCHIHA WAS CARRYING HER BRIDAL STYLE!! 

Hinata: "S-Sasuke-Kun." She stammered while she felt the tips of her nose and her ears heating up intensely and not to mention the blush on her cheeks that has the colour of a tomato. Sasuke just looked down at her amused while he felt thrilled unlimitedly to carry her like this. He has never been this intimate with a girl and he was glad that Hinata was the first one to be in his arms. 

Sasuke: "Hold on tight okay? Don't let go." He whispered softly, repeating the same words Naruto did to Sakura on the return from the moon. [Naruto ended up kissing Sakura and not Hinata.] Hinata somehow felt nervous yet safe inside his eyes while she felt her stomach flood with so many butterflies inside. Nodding awkwardly while clinging to his just like that, she felt a gust of wind bumping into her as Sasuke jumped without warning.  She left out a yelp and shirked as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

.....Sasuke let out a low chuckle to see Hinata clinging to his more while hugging him tightly. Not that he minds. Hinata almost let out a gasp to hear a laugh from Sasuke for the first time. It sounds like an enchanting melody and she wondered why he had never laughed before. Hearing his rare chuckles will make her drown in his irresistible charm more. And a lot of fangirls will beg him to be their boyfriend...

Sasuke: "Open your eyes." He whispered into her ears making her open her striking eyes. Her fear disappeared into the thin air immediately to see a sea of lavender flowers looking up at her. Those purple flowers swayed left and right creating endless waves of ripples. Her breath was taken away by such a scene. Hinata has never thought a place as marvellous as this can exist in her lifetime.

Hinata: "It's very beautiful." She exclaimed weakly as her senses still hadn't returned to her fully.

Sasuke: "You know what's more beautiful?" Hinata looked up at him puzzled and her soft gaze lingered on his lips which had a genuine and a small smile etched on them.

Hinata: "What's more beautiful?" She asked with confusion and forgetting about the fact that they are in the middle of the air, high above the ground.

Sasuke: "You." Oops~ A bright scarlet colour rushed to Hinata's pale cheeks at his words making her almost faint. Hinata had to control her heart not to burst at his word which managed to turn her senses upside down and make her blood flow backward.

Hinata: "S-Sasuke-Kun!!" And that's all she could say. For the raven who smiled mischievously to see her most adorable reaction, he could never get tired of seeing those blushes she gives. 

Isn't it thrilling? To see someone you love blushing madly because of the flattering words you said? 

.

.

.

Hinata: "There is a cave around 30 kilometres at 3 o'clock. Will we settle for the night there?" Focusing on her Byakugen, Hinata informed Sasuke who smiled surreptitiously, amazed and proud that she can see that far. The raven knew that Neji Hyuuga can only see around 10 kilometres. Well, it isn't that surprising though. Hinata Hyuuga was known as the Byakugan princess and she was abducted for her power by Toneri. 

Sasuke: "Lead the way." Even though Sasuke is the leader, Hinata is a bit surprised that he isn't that bossy and understanding. Whenever they are going to make a decision, the raven never forgets to ask about her opinion and waits for her approval. 'He is such an amazing leader.' She exclaimed without knowing that Sasuke is very pushy, cold, demanding and selfish when he was in Team Taka. Sasuke is biasing and I know that. 

...Two of them rushed to the destination Hinata pointed to as the sun was slowly sinking in and retreating from the sky. The light started to fade away and the darkness started to invade so they will have to set up a tent or find a safe shelter to avoid unnecessary danger. They are not in Konoha and they are in the middle of nowhere where there are a lot of dangerous things waiting ahead. So it's better for them to find a safe spot for the night before the darkness comes. 

Sasuke: "I will go fetch fish and water. Can you collect wood and make fire Hinata?" He asked while putting his mission bag down and looking at Hinata who was unzipping her cloak and quickly looked away with a faint blush on his cheeks. Hinata always wore oversized T-shirts or clothes and covered up her body so well that he almost forget she is a... woman... He found himself unable to look at her when Hinata came out of her room with her mission gear which hugged her figure tightly. When the realization hit him, he felt very embarrassed to see those huge things on her chest. Hinata Hyuuga has breasts... and an hourglass figure most women envy of...

.....Hinata quickly gave him a small smile and soon two of them headed outside to collect necessary things before it went dark ignoring Sasuke who felt awkward. Sasuke saw his reflection on the clear water when he deiced to wash his face. A rare blush kissed his cheeks making him more and more embarrassed just by thinking that Hinata is a girl... Well, typical she is a girl and he would never fall in love with a guy though. What he means is that he has never paid attention to her physical beauty, more like her body. 

..........Sasuke admits that she looks really really gorgeous and there is nothing wrong with him liking to look at her. He is a man and she is a woman. Moreover, she is a woman that he loves infinitely. Even though Uchiha may be cold and indifferent creatures, if they fall in love, it is granted that they would never love another woman in their life. Uchiha loves very deeply. For example, Uchiha Fugaku, his father might not be a friendly or kind man but when it comes to his wife, Mikoto, he always had a soft spot. He can tell it by seeing the small secret smiles his father gave to his mother. 

'Splash' 

.....And that's when he fell into the stream with wide eyes like a pack of rice. His daydream broke as the cold water hit his body and he cursed under his breath for whoever pushed him into the river and decided to give them a memorable punishment for pranking Uchiha Sasuke. Then a lovely giggle filled his hearing sense as he stood up in the stream, scaring every single fish he intended to catch. Sasuke frowned. 

Sasuke: "Hinata!!! It isn't funny!!" He groaned in annoyance forgetting about the punishment he has arranged that the person who pushed him was Hinata. His anger started to decrease to see the sweet and innocent laugh she had. She looks so... happy~

Hinata: "S-sorry Sasuke-kun. You were daydreaming a-and I just wanted to scare you and I accidentally went f-far." She said between the giggles as she felt it was so funny to see Uchiha Sasuke pouting adorably like a kid with his clothes wet and not to mention his spike hair that was dripping. A mischievous smirk on his handsome face as an idea popped up inside his head. The giggles from the girl stopped as soon as her body was pulled with force falling into the same stream Sasuke was pushed into. 

Sasuke: "How's that? Still funny?" Hinata squealed and shiver as she felt how cold the water was and looked at the Uchiha who is smirking with satisfaction. She didn't think someone like Sasuke would do this kind of childish revenge. 

Hinata: "Hey!!" Hinata just pursed her lips and went silent as she couldn't blame nor scold the raven. She was the one who started this... Suddenly, her arms sank into the water and listing them up, scattering the droplets of water toward the raven who let out a gasp. Hinata laughed carefreely to see the priceless expression on the stoic Uchiha who rarely show emotion. He looks so surprised and terrified to get wetter. 

Sasuke: "You!! Come back here." As she felt the Uchiha getting closer, Hinata ran away as she was afraid of his vengeance of being sprayed with water. Hinata flinched and let out a yelp as she felt a huge wave of water hit her petite figure and froze~ The Hyuuga thought her ears were playing a trick on her... to hear the enchanting melody she has heard only once... She turned around to see Sasuke who was laughing freely. It is the first time she has heard him laugh genuinely like this... the first time he has managed to let go of seriousness and express what he felt without pretending... It was a real laugh and a beautiful one. 

..........Sasuke raised an eyebrow to see the girl in front of him who was smiling so lovingly and tenderly. Then he realized - He just laughed... Sasuke found himself touching the lips of himself that just let out a sound he never thought he would be able to. The raven thought he would never feel happiness until she came into his dark and lonely world... he thought he would never smile until she managed to fix the broken pieces inside his heart... Sasuke thought he would never be able to laugh like this until... until... she managed to bring one out of him... Sasuke laughed~

Hinata: "You have a beautiful laugh Sasuke-kun." The gentle breeze bumped into two people, delivering her sweet whisper to him, vanishing into the forest which is becoming darker. Their gazes locked... Amethyst and Obisidan stared intensely at each other. Then they realized... He/She has fallen in love with him/her more... Their hearts mumbled at the same time before they started to marge into one a little bit more... Soon, their innocent laughter echoed through the tranquil forest... while an invisible string wrapped around their souls and tying them as one became tighter...

.

.

.

...Hinata covered her face quickly as heat crept up to her cheeks. Sasuke unbuttoned his cape and took off his soaking wet shirt without warning!! To see Hinata's flustered reaction Sasuke just smirked. He loves to make her embarrassed. 

Sasuke: "What's wrong?" He said teasingly walking toward her who kept her eyes closed. As Hinata felt his presence get closer and the mint scent getting stronger, she took a step back feeling her heart thumping against her rib cage like crazy. 

Hinata: "You s-should have at least w-warned me." She shuttered getting overwhelmed by the fact that shirtless Sasuke is near her and feeling the heat of his muscular body. She has seen him like this once when he was sick but this is still very embarrassing. 

Sasuke: "You are the one who got me into this Hinata." Amusement in his tone made Hinata shiver. She really regrets that she pushed Sasuke into the river because now she is the one who is getting teased. "Get changed soon, you will catch a cold. I'll go outside." Although Sasuke wanted to tease her more and make her blush madly, he doesn't want her to get sick. So letting his thin lips curve into a thin and gentle smile, he took his clothes and left. 

..........Hinata slowly opened her eyes as she felt his steps getting further away and finally let out a sigh of relief. Looking down at her mission gear dripping, she walked toward her bag and pulled out another set. Then anxiety hit her, Sasuke has Sharingan!! And what if he... you know... Shaking her head to dismiss those thoughts, Hinata assured herself that Sasuke is not that kind of person. A low 'Byakugan' escaped from her lips as she checked Sasuke's whereabouts. The man seems to be wiping his hair with a towel and his Sharingan wasn't activated. Letting out a sigh, she started to change. 

[A few minutes later.]

Sasuke: "No dinner for us cuz someone scared all the fishes away." A mischievous smirk appeared on his handsome face while glancing at the girl beside him who sat near the fire. A rosy blush tainted her cheeks as she looked down and mumbled a 'sorry'

Hinata: "I forget I packed something for an emergency case!!" Her eyes sparkled as she pulled out a scroll inside her bag. Forming some hand signs, the delicious aroma of onigiris and sausages danced around their nose, inviting growls from both of them. Hinata handed Sasuke his share and gave him a soft smile making Sasuke lower his gaze and accept it silently. 

.....Some random thoughts ran through inside his head and Sasuke mentally smacked himself for having such thoughts. He just wondered~ what those lips will taste like...  Maybe like tomatoes? Or better than tomatoes? Those thoughts made him swallow his saliva hard and he just took a bite of onigiri to stop being a pervert. Sasuke didn't usually pay attention to women in the sound village or even in his solitude journey and he kind of forgot that he is a man. 

..........His eyes shifted their attention to her. Unable to look away... Unable to blink... Every small movement her peach lips made... how her glossy lips parted to take a bite of her food... a small string of saliva lingered on her pink lips... how those lips curved as she chew the food... The thought of tasting those lips made his gaze darken... the thought of how would she respond when he bites them gently made his blood boil... how sweet would it be... to claim those as his... Sasuke closed his onyx eyes trying to stabilize himself. Who is he to have such thoughts of her? Controlling his irresistible desire as he ate his food silently, the images of her lips reflashed inside his unholy brain. 

.

.

.

...The raven was finally able to calm those thoughts and finished his food before Hinata has. When he was about to hand her the empty bento box, those striking eyes lingered on her indigo hair that is falling on her waist. Her hair was still wet and if she doesn't dry it soon, it will give her a headache for sure. Getting up slowly and grabbing the lilac-coloured towel Hinata laid on her bag, he sat down facing Hinata's back. 

Hinata: "Sasuke-Kun?" Today can be said as the day when she broke the record of the most blushing day because she just turned red to feel a touch on her hair. 

Sasuke: "Hm?" He responded focusing on his task, feeling the softness of the hair as his fingers brushed through. Since her hair is still wet and the girl doesn't seem to dry it, Sasuke decided to do it instead. 

Hinata: "J-just leave it be. It will be dry soon." She spoke softly trying to stop the last Uchiha from doing such a flattering thing which seems to tickle her heart. The Hyuuga just found out that Sasuke Uchiha has many unexpected gestures that could make her to get a heart attack. Sasuke Uchiha who has the thinnest temper was drying her long hair patiently. 

Sasuke: "You will get a headache if you don't." Without caring about her protest, he continued to wipe those droplets of water on her silky hair. 

Hinata: "I-it's o-okay. Really." She whispered weakly. 

Sasuke: "Shush. Stop fussing, I'm just drying your hair." The gentleness inside his tone made her surrender and brought a shy smile to her lips that Sasuke is dying to taste. She felt extremely flustered and joyful to be treated gently by the world's coldest man. Ahh~ Just by listening to her abnormal heartbeat, Hinata realized that Sasuke Uchiha was not good for her heart. 

.....The comfortable silence accompanied two young people whose lips were sealed. The session of Sasuke drying Hinata's long silky hair changed into minutes from seconds and her indigo is now dry, not completely but mostly. Hinata had an angelic smile on her peach lips before she let out a surprised gasp. Feeling something brushed against her neck, Sasuke once again managed to make her poor heart shake violently.

Sasuke: "Your hair smells really nice." Lifting up her lavender-scented hair, Sasuke inhaled the soothing scent he has came to get addicted to. Burying his face near the crook of her neck, then,  his gaze darkened to see her pale and smooth neck glowing with the help of the bonfire. The images of leaving a mark on her skin ran through inside his head... Her beautiful neck looks somehow empty... and it was very tempting to crave a reddish mark on it... Sasuke backed away slowly, lowering his dark gaze and hiding it behind his bangs, his lips were sealed tightly. The unfamiliar feeling that is bubbling inside his chest was rising slowly and it is very dangerous for both of them. One, he can ruin their friendship by doing reckless things just because he couldn't control his hormones. For worse, the girl can end up hating him. 

Sasuke never knew...

What desire is until he found her...

until he looked into her angelic eyes that hypnotize him...

until he saw her alluring lips moving in slow motion...

until he saw her pale and long neck that looks tempting to bite...

until he touched her smooth and tender skin...

until he felt her comfortable warmth and hid her inside his embrace...

until he saw her mission gear clothes were wet and messy...

until he realized that Hinata Hyuuga is a woman... 

It was uncontrollable... so uncomfortable... to resist the urge to resist the desire to ravish her glossy lips... What's the point of listening to her words when all he could think was to taste those lips? 

Love is starting to drive him crazy... or maybe...

Hyuuga Hinata has already made him lose his mind from the start...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

546K 16.3K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
10.8K 515 30
The bond between Sasuke, Naruto, and I (Hinata) is extraordinary. It's a relationship that we can't openly talk about with others. We are essentially...
77.9K 5K 74
"Even if we don't do this, there will be nothing left for us here. Do you think we'll be able to survive the aftermath of this war?" A second chance...