Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness

4.9K 241 91
By showerofgrace

"Jin!" Namjoon shouts and rushes over to the pained omega.

"It burns." The omega whimpers and reaches up to the alpha with shaky hands.

"It's ok. I've got you." Namjoon softly whispers and pulls his shirt off then pulls the shaking omega into his arms.

"I-It started and I-I couldn't get it to g-go away." Jin whimpers as he relaxes in his alpha's arms and scent.

"It's ok, Jinnie. Do what you need to do." The alpha hums and sits on the bed then places Jin in his lap.

🔞

Jin nods and buries his face against Namjoon's shoulder and begins grinding against the large alpha. The omega shakes as slick flows out of him and coats the alpha's lap.

"I'm sorry. I'm making a mess." Jin whispers as he feels like crying.

"No, it's ok." Namjoon hums and gently turns Jin's face to face him then presses their lips together. He carefully wraps his arm around the omega's waist and turns over and places the omega on the bed beneath him.

Jin watches with big eyes as the muscular alpha hovers above him. He nervously reaches up and traces his fingers over the warm body above him. Everything about Namjoon is strong and powerful, but he is always beyond gentle with the pregnant omega.

"I'll take care of you." Namjoon whispers and waits for Jin's response.

"Please." Jin mutters and shyly spreads his legs open for the alpha.

The alpha hums at the omega's response and leans down to kiss the omega's plump lips that are waiting for him. As they tenderly kiss, two of the alpha's large fingers press into the dripping wet warmth of the omega. Jin moans and parts his lips which the alpha quickly takes advantage of and presses his tongue into the omega's mouth.

Jin's eyes close in happiness as Namjoon kisses him senseless while prodding around for his G-spot. The moment the alpha curls his long fingers in the omega's heat, Jin moans and arches his back. The alpha instantly makes note of this and presses his fingers up against the wall of the wet heat.

Jin instantly shivers and pleasure and gently grips the alpha's shoulders for support. Never has he felt this good when being intimate before.

As Namjoon's fingers play around in the wet expanse, he presses his thumb over the clitoris, causing Jin to moan louder than before. Namjoon rubs circles with his thumb, eliciting high-pitched moans and whines from the stimulated omega beneath him.

He knows that the omega is close to his orgasm when his dick twitches and precum spills on his shirt, so Namjoon sits up and wraps his free hand around Jin's erected member and gently strokes up and down.

"Joonie!" Jin screams and cums all over both of the alpha's hands who smiles in content as he watches the omega shake in pleasure.

"Better?" Namjoon asks as he leans over his mate and gently kisses his sweaty forehead.

"Y-yes." Jin pants and closes his eyes as he turns his face to snuggle against the alpha.

"Let me go get a warm rag to clean you with." The alpha softly whispers then gets off of the bed and heads to the restroom.

The moment Namjoon is in the restroom, he takes a deep breath to calm himself down. He holds his hands out and looks at them as cum and slick coat them.

"Omegas definitely are something else." He smiles and walks to the sink and washes his hands off.

As he reaches for the door handle, he realizes that he has to take care of his problem first. He knows that Jin will feel bad if he knew, so he slips his pants off and slides down the wall. As he wraps his hand around his dick, he closes his eyes and imagines Jin a moaning mess beneath him just like earlier. With his other hand, he covers his mouth.

His chest heaves up and down as Jin's moans from earlier echo through his mind. The intoxicating scent of the omega swirls through the bathroom from the bedroom and coats the alpha's mind.

He strokes harder and faster as his mind blurs and fills with Jin's sweaty body and plump lips.

"Jin. Fuck." Namjoon grunts into his hand as he cums.

🔞

As he calms down, he looks at his hand and sighs then gets up from the floor. Once he's washed his hands again, he grabs the pair of sweat pants he had grabbed and slips them on while tossing his soiled pants and underwear in the hamper.

When he walks out of the bathroom, Jin is patiently waiting for him with blushing cheeks. The omega heard Namjoon's solo session.

"N-Next time this happens-"

"It's ok, Jin. We'll wait until we mate. Our first time will be when we mate." Namjoon softly whispers and begins cleaning the blushing omega off.

"I wonder what it would have been like if we had met seven months ago." Jin mumbles and gently traces Namjoon's face with his fingers.

"I definitely still would have fallen for you then I would have beaten the bastard who mistreated you." Namjoon answers as he slips Jin's dirty shirt off.

"I wish that I could go back in time and tell my 18 year old self that there is someone out there who will actually love me." Jin whispers as his eyes well up with tears.

"It's ok, Jinnie. I'm here now." Namjoon softly smiles and pulls a clean shirt over the omega's head and gets him comfortable.

"Since when did I start sleeping without underwear." Jin mumbles as Namjoon pulls him onto his chest.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Namjoon asks and looks at Jin for an answer.

"No, I just find it funny that I wear a shirt and no bottoms while you wear pants and no shirt." The omega grins and snuggles against Namjoon's bare chest.

"That is funny." The alpha chuckles and gently runs his fingers through Jin's tangled hair.

"I prefer you shirtless." Jin grins and kisses Namjoon's chest to the alpha's surprise.

"I prefer you naked." Namjoon smirks after he recovers from Jin's previous action.

The omega hiccups in surprise as he looks at the alpha with big eyes. To Namjoon's ultimate surprise, Jin slips his shirt off with a smile. 

"You prefer this large submarine naked?" Jin grins as he looks down at the shocked alpha.

"Honestly, I do." Namjoon smiles after a little bit.

"I've never seen you naked. I don't think this is fair." The omega pouts and crosses his arms over his chest in disapproval.

"Ok, give me a sec." Namjoon mumbles and carefully places Jin beside him then slips his sweat pants off and tosses them across the room.

Jin's eyes become as round as the full moon as the stares at the perfect man in front of him.

"You look better than a Greek god. Michelangelo's statues have nothing on you." Jin whispers and blinks several times to make sure that he's seeing things right. "I definitely prefer this."

The alpha softly laughs at his adorable omega and lies down then pulls Jin back onto his chest.

"Definitely bigger than Michelangelo's David." Jin mumbles as his eyes dart down south. "A lot bigger."

"That is good to know." Namjoon grins and gently rubs Jin's back.

"Bigger than him too." Jin realizes as his eyes grow wide and his jaw drops. "You're going to break me when we mate!" Jin squeaks and looks back at Namjoon.

"I'll be careful. I promise." The alpha softly smiles and pets his adorable omega.

"You better." Jin shivers and shakes his head. "I can't believe you've just been using your fingers." He mumbles in disbelief.

Namjoon smiles when he realizes that Jin's personality is starting to show. You must have been so cheerful and full of sunshine before the world broke you. I love hearing your random thoughts and seeing your bright smile. I hope that I never become the reason for you to hide your sunshine and break your smile. I hope that Tae has your bright personality, and I can't wait to see more of who you are.

"What are you thinking about?" Jin asks as he looks into Namjoon's tender gaze.

"Just how much I love you." Namjoon smiles and gently brushes his fingers over Jin's smooth back. When he stops at Jin's hips, he feels meat covering the once sharp bones.

"I love you too." Jin smiles and closes his eyes as he rests his ear over Namjoon's heart and listens to his heartbeat. 

Once the couple is asleep, everything seems possible together. Together, they are healing from the pains of their pasts.

When Namjoon wakes up, the sun is barely peaking over the horizon. As he sleepily looks around the dark room, he sees Jin smiling in his sleep. The alpha gently places his hand on Jin's belly and feels the pup already awake and kicking.

"Tae, you've been causing your Eomma a lot of trouble recently. You better be a sweetie to him once you arrive." The alpha whispers with a big smile as the pup presses against his hand.

"Morning, Joonie." Jin whispers as his eyes flutter open and he looks at the smiling alpha.

"Morning, Jinnie." Namjoon hums and presses a tender kiss on the omega's forehead.

"I need to pee." The omega whines and sits up.

Namjoon happily gets up and scoops the omega into his arms then carries him to the bathroom. While Jin relieves his squished bladder, Namjoon walks to the balcony and grabs his smokes. The alpha smiles and breathes in the refreshing forest air then places a cigarette between his lips.

As the alpha happily smokes, Jin waddles out of the bathroom and grabs a blanket to wrap his naked body with.

"It's cold. You shouldn't be out here naked." Jin shivers as he walks to his alpha's side.

Namjoon softly hums in response and pulls the omega into his arms. The two wolves happily stand together and watch the sunrise. Jin sighs and leans back against Namjoon's chest as the sun rays begin to reach out and caress them. He smiles and closes his eyes to feel the warmth of the sun on his face while his mate's warmth warms him from behind.

"Should we get ready to go and shop for Tae?" Namjoon softly asks after the sun has risen and his cigarette is finished.

"That would be really nice." Jin grins and happily nods.

As Namjoon fills the bath with warm water, Jin contemplates asking him to join him in the bath. When he finally has the courage to ask, Namjoon is gently setting him in the warm water.

"Do you want to join me?" Jin quietly asks as his cheeks turn a bright pink.

"I would love to." Namjoon smiles and carefully slips into the large tub behind Jin.

Jin happily hums and leans against Namjoon as the alpha's scent surrounds him and fills the steamy air.

Once they are bathed and ready for the day, Namjoon is extra careful to bundle Jin up. The wind is nippy and snow is coming. The sky is grey and threatening to dump an entire snow storm on the world.

"Will you scent me?" Jin asks with big eyes as they stand at the front door.

"Of course." The alpha smiles and gently kisses Jin's forehead.

Namjoon gently reveals Jin's shoulder then leans down and softly kisses the warm skin. Jin hums in happiness as Namjoon tenderly touches him. When the alpha's canine nips his soft skin, Jin moans and leans into Namjoon's embrace. He loves how Namjoon's scent encompasses him in a large, warm embrace.

The alpha lovingly holds the omega in his arms until he has calmed down and is ready to go. As they walk through the garage, Jin counts all six cars and shakes his head in disbelief. He can't believe that he ever thought his ex was wealthy.

"Which one should we take today?" Namjoon asks when he sees Jin looking at the cars.

"The blue one is fancy." Jin smiles and points to the blue Lamborghini.

"Ok, we'll take that one." Namjoon smiles and has the door open for the omega.

"You keep driving the big mom looking one." Jin giggles as he sits in the low seat of the sports car.

"That's because it's safer." The alpha shakes his head and chuckles at the adorable omega.

"I will definitely need help getting out of this car." Jin mumbles when he realizes how low sitting the car is.

"I'll help you out." Namjoon grins and shuts the door.

When Namjoon pulls out of the garage, Jin smiles and looks at the trees surrounding the private road.

"I don't know why you called this place a cabin. It's too big and fancy to be a cabin. It's a literal mansion." Jin points out as he looks at their large home through the side mirror as they drive away.

"I didn't want to make you nervous. Cabin sounds cozier." Namjoon answers and pulls off of their private road onto the public road.

"Oh ok." Jin nods and happily watches the world from the pretty blue car.

-photo not mine.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 12.7K 99
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...
648K 22.6K 62
I thought she was the human form of fire; bright, and will burn you if you get too close. I didn't think she would do me any harm. How could somethin...
144K 6.4K 29
In a world where a curse happens and no omegas exist anymore. This causes everyone to freak out as they thought they would be extinct soon... Taehyun...
6.2K 263 8
"Are you happy now?" "Without you? No." - Taehyung and Jungkook meet twelve years later, both grown up and settled into their new ranks. - THIRD FI...