❄︎Until Next Time...❄︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full... More

•Character Sketch•
•Chapter- 1•
~Chapter- 2~
•Chapter- 3•
•Chapter- 4•
•Chapter- 5•
•Chapter- 6•
•Chapter- 7•
•Chapter- 8•
•Chapter- 9•
•Chapter- 10•
•Chapter- 11•
•Chapter- 12•
•Chapter- 13•
•Chapter- 14•
•Chapter- 15•
•Chapter- 16•
•Chapter- 17•
•Chapter- 18•
•Chapter- 19•
•Chapter- 20•
•Chapter- 21•
•Chapter- 22•
•Chapter- 23•
•Shoutout!!!•
•Chapter- 24•
•Chapter- 25•
•Chapter- 26•
•Chapter- 27•
•Chapter- 28•
•Chapter- 29•
•Chapter- 30•
•Chapter- 31•

•Epilogue•

8.9K 400 114
By doobydoo_1801

"It's going nice right!? Yeah! It's going nice!!" Pari whispered in my ear and I chuckled.
She has been extra nervous since morning thinking about how the meeting will go but so far everything is civil. Given that it's just been a few minutes since they met, they will take time to open up.

We arranged a meeting with our parents. We decided we would go to this new restaurant near Colaba and we all came here. Pari's parents and her uncle and aunt are also here along with my munchkin and my Mom and Dad are here.

So far, we exchanged introductions and pleasantries and sat down. I know it's kind of awkward for the parents except for the mothers as they already knew each other. One good thing is that both me and munchkin are on good terms with each other's parents.

A week ago I went to meet Pari's parents. That was a very interesting day as I wanted to secretly trip her Dad as I was so very angry that he slapped my munchkin. Father, brother, boyfriend, friend, or anything for that matter, you have no right to slap someone just because you can.

And it's not just for a girl, even a guy, you have no right to slap someone especially when you don't know the whole thing. I was enraged when she told me about the slap and secretly plot about tripping her dad of course 'accidentally' sometimes.

But, we had a nice conversation that day. Her Mom and aunt love me. They were really happy talking to me that day. Her Dad and uncle were skeptical at first and cautious but slowly started talking to me nicely. There were no bounds to my munchkin's happiness that dad when her dad said he was proud of her choice. Seeing her happy just made my heart warm.

"Such a small world Shivani! When our kids told me about you I was so surprised!" Anitha Aunty said and Mom nodded her head smiling.

"I know! Even I was very surprised but super happy!!" Mom replied holding Aunty's hand.

The conversation slowly began there with our Mother's talking about everything and anything and soon enough our fathers started talking about their businesses and professions, etc. You can say they are bonding quite well much to our joy.

"It's going good" munchkin said turning to me smiling.

"It is baby!" I said and tucked some stray hair behind her hair.

"What's next?" She asked looking at our parents conversing fondly.

"Let's marry?" I whispered and she turned to me with a smile.

"Can't wait to get married to me huh?" She said smirking and I shrugged.

"What? Every day we meet and you have to go back home from me. It's like I have limited time with you. I don't want that! I wanna have unlimited time with you! I wanna marry you and have you beside me, in my arms all the time" I said and she smiled looking away.

Clearing her throat she said, "Well if that's the case then fine"

"Fine?" I asked and she nodded her head.

I cleared my throat loudly gaining our parent's attention and my munchkin turned to me wide-eyed scratching my leg with her index finger. I smirked and continued.

"I and Pari want to marry"

There was pin-drop silence as no one spoke and our parents were stunned. They all looked from me to Pari and then back to me and her.

She smiled nervously at them and 'tried' to stomp on my feet which was amusing.

"He...he is joking" she said smiling at them awkwardly and glaring at me from the corner of her eyes.

"I wasn't. We want to marry" I said and she almost cried palming her face and making me stifle my laughter. I caught my dad's eyes and her father's and I winked at them and they gave me a knowing smile.

On the other side, our mothers became over-enthusiastic and started fussing around.

"Oh my god! That's a fantastic idea! We should start discussing it soon then"

"Not just that! We should look for a good date for all the rituals! We should contact a priest first!"

"And all the shopping and guests as well. What is the timeline? Maybe in two months? I think it's enough time!"

One after the other, they went on until my flushed munchkin banged the table and stopped them. They looked at her wide-eyed and she glared at them and me.

"Guys! Stop! He is joking! Shourya is joking! I certainly want to marry him very soon but not now! Let us first settle in our careers and then we will ourselves come and tell you! No, wait! I will come and tell you guys because this lad here always jokes!" She said and the three pouted making our fathers burst out laughing.

"And you rowdy fellow! Stop joking around about these things! My mother is waiting to get me married as soon as possible mostly because she gets to celebrate and fuss around so don't make these statements lightly in front of her" she said pointing a finger towards me and her mother just huffed listening to her.

After everyone shared a laugh about it, they went back to conversing and I took Pari's hands in mine. She refused to look at me or give me her hands but I took them and massaged her palms as she hit the table pretty hard.

"Don't go around hitting your hands baby. They are already small and they will get hurt" I said sternly and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh shut up! You put me in such a right spot!" She said and I chuckled.

"I was messing around baby!" I said and she looked at me curiously.

"You really want to marry soon?" She asked and I shrugged.

"We both are technically married. You are my wife and I am your husband at heart. Am I not? We just have to officially get married and we will when you and I are ready. But no, today I was just joking" I said and her eyes softened.

"I love you rowdy" she said smiling up at me and I looked at our parents engrossed in a conversation and pulled her chair close to mine without them noticing.

"I love you tooo bangaram" I said and her smile widened as she bit her lip to stop herself from smiling.

Half a year ago if someone told me my life would change most unexpectedly but also beautifully, I would've stared at them blankly and ignored them. But right now sitting beside the most cutest human in the universe, I have everything I ever thought I wanted and even more right in my arms. And I can't wait to see how our story unfolds as we go more with our next times!

*************************************************

Hello lovely people!! Here is the epilogue! And that's how their story comes to an end!!!

First of all, I want to thank every one of you for your never-ending love and support for not just this but all my other works! I count you all in my blessings every time! I was really apprehensive about writing this story since I have taken such a long break but I mustered up the courage and wrote it. I know this was kind of laggy sometimes or didn't flow like a proper story but I took bits and pieces of my imagination and tried to make it as interesting as possible and I hope you all liked it!!! Thank you again for all your support guys!!! Love you all loads!!! And I hope to see you all in all my works to come!!!

NOW!!! About your author's love story! On popular demand, I decided to make my love story into a book. It won't be like all my other books but, I will make the book in a narration form. I will narrate my story in chapters to keep you in suspense. I will start writing that book soon so stay tuned! I might even put that up today!!! But you never know so keep an eye out!!! I'll see you guys soon and loads of love to you all!!

Love,
Your Author♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 225K 56
Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks after his family. He's harsh, straightfo...
50.9K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...
468K 18K 45
Love happens when we least expect it and sometimes its always been there but its us who dont realize it. It's a story about such two people who becam...
189K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...