The Blind Alpha is My Mate?!

By AdventureWriter17

This is the third book to A Forbidden Love. Liam is the son of Alpha Ethan and Luna June. He is the eldest a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 32

75 2 0
By AdventureWriter17

Lynn's POV:

"I give up...I can't find anything at all!" Hannah muttered as she sat down frustrated. 

 "Come on, Hannah, don't give up. There has to be something!" Mia tried to reassure her. 

 "Well.....there was one dress I had in mind....Though I feel like it needs something...." 

 "Well, what is it??" I asked. 

 "I was thinking about my mom's dress. But I think it needs something...Besides my accessories I plan to wear." she replied. 

 I thought for a minute. "Let's go back to your house, Hannah. I need to look at something." I said. 

 She nodded and the three of us drove back to Hannah's home. 

 It was Mia's car she'd gotten for her birthday last year. Or, at least that what she told us. She's nineteen, so she's still new to driving. But she's pretty good at it either way. 

 When we parked at Hannah's house, we were in for a big surprise. Hannah's cousins Eric and Wilson were there! 

 "Wilson! Eric! What are you doing here?!" Hannah ran over to hug them. Mia was still outside. I think she was talking to Dianna. 

 "You know we'd never miss our cousin's wedding! Mom and dad would be so proud of you, Hannah." Wilson smiled. 

 "I know...I know they'd be proud of you both as well." Hannah smiled as sad smile. 

 Wilson and Eric had been orphaned when they were just kids. Wilson was ten and Eric was eight. They were sent to live with their grandparents. When Wilson turned sixteen and shifted, their grandfather was killed. Their grandmother probably would have died from a broken heart or killed herself if it weren't for her grandkids. She lived to see Wilson turn eighteen and Eric shift before dying. She died happy. They would be just as proud of them as their parents would be. 

 At that moment, Mia walked in with Dianna. While Eric continued talking, Wilson and Mia stared at each other. 

 "Mate.." Wilson whispered, as he approached Mia. He took her in his arms and held her. We all stared at them, surprised. 

 There was complete silence for several minutes. Hannah's mom and dad had come in, so we had to explain what was going on. 

 "What is my beautiful mate's name?" Wilson asked finally. 

 "Mia..." was her quiet reply. 

 "Mia...What a pretty name. It fits you perfectly." he said, bringing his forehead in contact with hers. 

 "W-what's your name..?" Mia asked, shyly. 

 "Wilson, my beautiful daisy.." 

 "I love daisies..Your name is cool too, Wilson.." she said in her quiet voice. 

 "Ok, girls, let's go in Mrs. Scott's memory chest and get the dress. She said we could try it on." I said, bringing the two love-birds out of their trance. Ok, I'll admit it. I am the same way with my Ian. Anyway, Mia smiled and excused herself from Wilson. 

 "I'll be back soon.." she replied, a sparkle in her soft, green eyes. 

 "I'll be waiting, my daisy." Wilson winked at her, making her blush as she followed us into Mrs. Scott's room. 

 "So, sis, you finally found your dress?" Dianna asked as we sat down on the bed. 

 "I might have...I'm not sure." Hannah said, as she searched through the trunk. Mrs. Scott was with the boys. 

 "Ok, here we are. What do you girls think?" Hannah held up the old, white dress. 

 "Hmmm.....I'm gonna need to see you in it before I make my decision." I told her. 

 She nodded and went into her parent's bathroom to change. She returned wearing the dress. 

 "I think it's nice....But it definitely needs something..." Dianna murmured. 

 "Well, we don't have time to add anything! It's hopeless...." Hannah exclaimed, plopping herself on the bed. 

 "Now don't be so sure. Leave it to us." I smiled. 

 "What are you gonna do, Lynn?" she asked. "We are going to transform this into your dream dress!" I declared. 

 "For sure! No worries, sis! I'm sure mom won't mind. But...Maybe to be sure I'll ask her." Dianna said. 

 "And I'll ask Janie to help us. She's really good with this kind of stuff." Mia smiled. Her smile was so sweet. 

 "Well.....If your sure you can do it before the wedding...Then I guess, go for it." Hannah told us. She didn't sound so sure, but trust me. When she sees the finished product, she's going to be very glad we did it. 

 "I'll start sketching ideas. You go hang out with Liam." I told her. 

 She nodded. 

 "I'll go ask mom about altering the dress. Mia can go with you to ask Janie." Dianna replied. 

 "Sure! I'll be right back with Janie!" 

Mia's POV:

 "I'm going to get my sister. I'll be back soon, Wilson." I smiled at my mate. 

 "Can I come along? I'd love to meet your sister."

  I nodded. "Of course. I'd like it very much if you came along." I told him, before turning to Hannah. 

 She smiled and nodded. "Let's go, you two. I'm going to visit Liam, mom! I'll see you later!" 

 "Alright, honey! Make sure your back for dinner! I'm making something special." Mrs. Scott called. 

 After saying goodbye to Eric, Mr. and Mrs. Scott, we left the house.

  "So, I heard Liam is the future Alpha of this pack. That true, Hannah?" Wilson asked. 

 "Yes, it is." she replied. 

 "Is he really blind?" 

 Before anyone could answer him, Hannah called out, "Liam! Watch out!" Liam was walking with Jake and Hannah's warning came too late. He had bumped right into Wilson. 

 "Oh my word! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!" Liam exclaimed as Hannah rushed over to help him up. 

 "No harm done. Your name is Liam right? Like the Alpha's son?" Wilson asked. 

 "Yes, it is. I am Alpha Ethan's son. This is my younger brother, Jake. Again, I'm really sorry for bumping into you. I've gotten so used to walking around the pack, I guess I slacked off on using my cane."

  "That's amazing!" Wilson said. 

 "What is, Wilson?" I asked. 

 "Well, I've never really known anyone blind before. I just find it really cool how you can get around and do things even though you can't see."

  We all laughed. 

 "What's so funny?" Wilson asked. 

 "Well, actually, after I went blind, I didn't think I could. But Hannah showed me otherwise." Liam smiled. 

 "Interesting..Eric would be fascinated by your story. He is very intrigued by people with disabilities. He even helps out sometimes at a place back home that is designed to help them." Wilson said. 

 "Well, I won't mind talking to him at all, if that's what your saying." Liam chuckled. 

 "Cool! Eric will be excited to know that you agreed to talk to him. Eric really loves helping and working with these people. He really respects them. They can do a lot and they don't let their disabilities get to them. He finds them amazing, and quite frankly, I think it's starting to rub off on me." 

 "Well, when Liam went blind, I had a feeling he was meant for something special. Though, whenever I tried to tell him that, he thought I was nuts." I stated. 

 Liam blushed with embarrassment. "Well, not anymore....I think I believe you now, Mia." 

 "Well, I'd better go get my sister. I'll see you two later!" I smiled and waved to Hannah and Liam, though I obviously knew Liam couldn't see me. Wilson and I went into the pack house, to find my sister Janie sitting in the living room, deeply involved in a mystery book. 

 "Sis, I'd like you to meet some one." I said coming into the room.

  She looked up at me and Wilson. "Who is it, Sister?" she asked. 

 "This is Wilson. My mate." I smiled as I looked over at him. He looked at me with a big smile. I love his smile...

 "Mate??? Since when?!" she exclaimed. 

 "Oh, we just met an hour or two ago, thereabouts. And honestly, I couldn't be happier..." Wilson said, inching towards me. I was completely welcoming this moment, but Janie wasn't. 

 "Ok, you two. You can kiss each other on your wedding day. Mia, I am so happy for you. I know you've been waiting a long time for this." I smiled. 

 "I have.." I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
2.1M 54.4K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
69.2K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
3K 128 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...