Chapter 32

Lynn's POV:

"I give up...I can't find anything at all!" Hannah muttered as she sat down frustrated. 

 "Come on, Hannah, don't give up. There has to be something!" Mia tried to reassure her. 

 "Well.....there was one dress I had in mind....Though I feel like it needs something...." 

 "Well, what is it??" I asked. 

 "I was thinking about my mom's dress. But I think it needs something...Besides my accessories I plan to wear." she replied. 

 I thought for a minute. "Let's go back to your house, Hannah. I need to look at something." I said. 

 She nodded and the three of us drove back to Hannah's home. 

 It was Mia's car she'd gotten for her birthday last year. Or, at least that what she told us. She's nineteen, so she's still new to driving. But she's pretty good at it either way. 

 When we parked at Hannah's house, we were in for a big surprise. Hannah's cousins Eric and Wilson were there! 

 "Wilson! Eric! What are you doing here?!" Hannah ran over to hug them. Mia was still outside. I think she was talking to Dianna. 

 "You know we'd never miss our cousin's wedding! Mom and dad would be so proud of you, Hannah." Wilson smiled. 

 "I know...I know they'd be proud of you both as well." Hannah smiled as sad smile. 

 Wilson and Eric had been orphaned when they were just kids. Wilson was ten and Eric was eight. They were sent to live with their grandparents. When Wilson turned sixteen and shifted, their grandfather was killed. Their grandmother probably would have died from a broken heart or killed herself if it weren't for her grandkids. She lived to see Wilson turn eighteen and Eric shift before dying. She died happy. They would be just as proud of them as their parents would be. 

 At that moment, Mia walked in with Dianna. While Eric continued talking, Wilson and Mia stared at each other. 

 "Mate.." Wilson whispered, as he approached Mia. He took her in his arms and held her. We all stared at them, surprised. 

 There was complete silence for several minutes. Hannah's mom and dad had come in, so we had to explain what was going on. 

 "What is my beautiful mate's name?" Wilson asked finally. 

 "Mia..." was her quiet reply. 

 "Mia...What a pretty name. It fits you perfectly." he said, bringing his forehead in contact with hers. 

 "W-what's your name..?" Mia asked, shyly. 

 "Wilson, my beautiful daisy.." 

 "I love daisies..Your name is cool too, Wilson.." she said in her quiet voice. 

 "Ok, girls, let's go in Mrs. Scott's memory chest and get the dress. She said we could try it on." I said, bringing the two love-birds out of their trance. Ok, I'll admit it. I am the same way with my Ian. Anyway, Mia smiled and excused herself from Wilson. 

 "I'll be back soon.." she replied, a sparkle in her soft, green eyes. 

 "I'll be waiting, my daisy." Wilson winked at her, making her blush as she followed us into Mrs. Scott's room. 

 "So, sis, you finally found your dress?" Dianna asked as we sat down on the bed. 

 "I might have...I'm not sure." Hannah said, as she searched through the trunk. Mrs. Scott was with the boys.