Chapter 27

Liam's POV:

I am currently in a state of panic. It is the day I was planning to mark Hannah. I don't know if I can do this. What if she's changed her mind and doesn't want to be with some one like me!? 

 "Will you calm down, Liam? Hannah is our mate. She loves us and wants to be with us. She wouldn't lie to us, Liam." my wolf said firmly. 

 I nodded. He was right. I can do this....I can't do this. My wolf rolled his eyes. 

 "Hi, Liam!" Hannah said. I could tell she was smiling from her tone of voice. She sounded excited. We were going to hang out again today. I had planned everything out. We were gonna go to all her favorite places. And to end the day, we were gonna go to the place where we first met. And that's where I was gonna mark her. "So, what did you want to do?" she asked, touching my hand. 

 "I-I was um...thinking we'd go to your favorite restaurant. Then maybe we could go to...um...that place you like so much. You know, the one that sells all kinds of desserts and drinks." I said, my voice a little shaky. 

 "We can do that. But don't you want to go to a place you like?" she asked. 

 I smiled and nodded. "If you don't mind, I do have a place I'd like to go after the dessert shop. 

 "Alright, Liam," Hannah said. 

 I nodded and told her that Bryce had agreed to drive us. "He said he wanted to check out a new store near the restaurant anyway. We'll just give him a call when we're ready for him to pick us up." 

 "Alright, cool! I'm ready when you are, Liam." She held my hand and gave it a small squeeze. 

 "Hey, guys! You two love birds ready to go?" I heard Bryce say as the door closed. He must've just come out. 

 "Yes, Bryce. We're ready." I smiled as Hannah and I got up. 

 "Alrighty, then. Let's get going." Bryce said. 

 Hannah led me to the car and helped me get in. Then, she got in beside me. "You got your seatbelt?" Hannah asked. 

 "I think so. Where's the buckle?" I asked, trying to buckle my seatbelt, but not really able to locate it. 

 She giggled. "Here, let me help," she replied, taking my hand that held the seatbelt. She placed my hand on the buckle. "Right here, Liam." 

 "Thanks, Hannah." I told her. 

 "You two ready back there?" Bryce asked us. 

 "We're ready, Bryce. And thanks for driving us to our date." Hannah replied. 

 "No problem, Hannah! Now, let's get going!" And with that, the car started and we were off. 

 We had a great time. When we were at the dessert shop, Bryce actually found his mate! The way Hannah described her to me, she sounded pretty. But I highly doubt she's as pretty as Hannah. She was a young wolf named Emeline. Emeline is about 21, so she's a year older than Bryce. We agreed to let her join us after we were ready to leave. She and Bryce wanted to get to know each other, which is understandable. Hannah was surprised when we arrived at the place where we first met. 

 "Come on. Let's get out and take a walk." I smiled at my mate. 

 "Ok." was her answer. We got out of the car and walked, hand in hand. 

 "Hannah," I began nervously. I could feel myself starting to sweat. "When I first met you, I had given up all hope of happiness. But you came into my life and changed all that. I don't know where I'd be without you...Hannah, you are my life and I love you. You are what lights up my life. If you'll have me, I promise to love you till death do us part. I'll love you like there's no tomorrow!" We stopped and I'm pretty sure she was staring at me. I could hear her crying. I was sure she'd say no.

  "Of course I'll have you, Liam! Oh, I love you!" she exclaimed and jumped into my arms, startling me. I smiled. And I heard her voice clearly in my mind say, "Mark me, Liam." I went down her neck and grazed at the spot where she would bare my mark. When I heard her groan a little, I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry...It'll be over soon. There won't be too much pain." I just didn't like her feeling pain. As much as I wanted to mark her, part of me didn't because I knew there would be some pain. But, from what my father and mother told me, it only lasts for a minute at the most. It is almost immediately mixed with pleasure. I opened my mouth and bit down on her sweet spot. She gasped and breathed deeply. I rubbed my hand up and down her back to calm her. I kissed her mark. "Thank you, Hannah, for being my mate.." I said quietly. 

 "No, Liam. Thank you for being mine.." she said before sinking her teeth into my neck. I jumped. I was not expecting that, but I didn't care. I was proud to bare my mate's mark. We stood there in silence for a while before walking back to the car. 

 "Congratulations, you two. When can I expect a little second cousin?" Bryce said after we had buckled up. I am sure my face was pure red. Probably just as red as Hannah's probably was. 

 "Bryce, we haven't exactly thought that far ahead. We still need to get through the ceremony that will fully tie us together." I explained. 

 "Alright, fine." was Bryce's disappointed comment. He was really excited at the fact of becoming a second cousin. Being a dad was even more exciting to him, but I knew he was not going to do anything without Emeline's ok. He wasn't that type of person. Thankfully, I don't know anyone who is. Everyone I know, respects their mates. And that's the way it should be.

*A few weeks later*

Hannah's POV:

Liam and I have decided to have our wedding next month. It's a little soon, but we are really excited. But nervous. It's a good nervous. My best friend, Lynn, is going to be my Maid of Honor. Lynn wasn't in our pack when we moved to Liam's because she and her family had moved to another pack. But Lynn just arrived yesterday for a visit. And I was really excited to see her. My bridesmaids are Diana, Mia, and Aviana. 

 "Hey, Hannah! Come here! What do you think of this dress?" Lynn asked as I walked over to where she was. We were looking at wedding dresses. Part of me, wanted to wear my mom's dress. The other part of me, just wanted to wear one of my dresses I had in my closet. 

 "It's nice, Lynn. But I don't think it's what I'm looking for." 

 She nodded and continued to look. I hadn't told her what I wanted to wear because we told each other that we would help each other pick out our wedding dresses when the time came. It was about 5 o'clock when we finally got out of there. 

 "We've gone to every shop I can think of and haven't found anything!" she complained. 

 "Well, I could just go in the dress I wore to your sixteenth birthday party." I said. 

 "Oh no you don't! Liam may be blind, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look like the queen you are." 

 "I'm not a queen, Lynn. We already discussed this. Liam and I don't want a fancy wedding. Just a simple one." 

 "I know, but you need to look your best either way." she argued. I rolled my eyes. She was persistent. 

 "I know that, Lynn. And I plan to. But I don't want to have to go to hundreds of different wedding dress shops to do it!" 

 Lynn thought for a while. "Well, I'm not gonna let this go. But you have a point. With your wedding coming up in a month, we can't afford to go traveling all around the globe to find your dress." 

 We were silent the rest of the way. I knew she was thinking about my dress. She's always been more concerned about me when it comes to important events than herself. 

 "I'm going to the pack house to see Liam. Would you like to come along? I'd like to introduce you to him before the wedding." I asked as we neared the pack house. 

 "Ok, sure!" she replied excitedly. 

 When we got to the pack house, Ian and Sierra were arguing with each other. But, suddenly, the argument got cut short. Ian looked towards Lynn and Lynn looked towards him. 

 "Uh..Bro? You good?" Sierra asked as he made his way towards my bestie. 

 "Mate..." I heard Lynn whisper. 

 "Mine." Ian said before taking her in his arms.