You Again

Galing kay PrettyLittleLana

Super-Star Natalie Tatar is living the dream as an actress and singer. Her life is perfect. Until she has to... Higit pa

You Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Mini-Chapter/Chapter 4 1/2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Flashbacks
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Natalie's Date
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Katerina's POV
Chapter 15 (Part One)
Chapter 15 (Part Two)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

242 1 1
Galing kay PrettyLittleLana

Zayn's POV

"Zayn! C'mon! We're going to play truth or dare!" Niall yells to me. "Hazza, get a bottle from the kitchen. Ya know what? I'll get it myself. I need a snack." I'm guessing that he runs to the kitchen when I hear pound footsteps heading a different direction from me.

I sigh and walk into the room to see that everyone has moved to the floor. I lazily sit down next to Liam who's sitting next to Hazza who's sitting next to Natalie. Right by her side is Louis and then there's a space after him where I'm assuming Niall is sitting; which is next to me.

"Yay! Zayn could join us. Hurry up Niall!" Louis screams. I cover my ears not in the mood for loud noises.

"Don't rush me. I'm getting a snack!"

"Whatever!"

"Stop yelling." I say in a normal inside voice.

Louis's heads snaps toward my direction. "What?" he puts his hand up to his ear. At least he said that quiet.

"You want me to yell louder?!"

"NO!" I yell.

"Haha! I made you yell," Louis points out. He starts smiling like an idiot and starts whispering to Natalie that he made me yell.

"Haha! I made you shut up," I retort right back to him.

"I'm back," Niall sighs as he comes in. "What did I miss?"

"Louis and Zayn had a screaming fest. Louis got Zayn to yell and Zayn got Louis to shut up," Natalie recites.

I was going to say that. Meanie. Not only does she take my friends, she takes my words too. What kind of person does that? Only her kind. And she's one of a kind. I didn't mean that in a good way.

"Oh okay. Well good job to the both of them. Guess what I got?" Niall sing-says while sitting down. "The bottle. Let's play. Since Natalie's our guest, we should let her go first."

"Thank you Niall. Okay," Natalie thanks. After Niall puts the bottle down, Natalie spins it hard. Not hard enough to make it spin out of control, just hard.

As it slows, I pray it doesn't land on me. With my luck, it does.

"Ah, Zayn. Truth or dare?" Natalie evilly asks. I could just see the horns coming out of her head. I look around seeing all the lads looking at me intently. I know they want me to say dare, but we don't always get what we want.

"Truth," I say confidently. I kind of see Natalie's little devilish smile disappear. But she quickly replaces it with a new fresh smile.

"Okay, I was hoping dare. But I can work with truth. Zaynie, is it true that you masturbated with a picture of Harry's mom recently?" the little butt-nugget asks.

Oh god. How the hell does she know this?

I turn to see Harry's expression. It's half anger, half confusion.

"Um... if I did, how do you know?"

"Uh-uh." Natalie waves her finger. "No Zaynie, I ask the questions. Now did you?"

No one will know I'm lying right? Not that I did do that.

"No I didn't."

"Oh Zayn. Lies don't make friends."

Oh god. I feel so ashamed. I can't believe I held that in for- Wait?! I didn't master-bate with a picture of anyone.

I look up a Natalie smirking so hard, I'm surprised her smile hasn't fallen off already.

I see all the other lads looking at me like I'm a disgrace. Liam is looking at me with disgust. I'm pretty sure Niall's about to go off on me. Louis, he has a mix of amusement and anger.

"Oh god. You guys actually fell for that." Natalie bursts out laughing. She pilots at me with one hand while the other is holding her tummy. "Even Zayn."

I see all their angry faces get replaced with relief. Louis bursts out laughing with the she-beast.

In no time, everyone's laughing but me. It's not funny. I was embarrassed by the c- actually, I'm going to stop with the bad language. It's not okay to have a potty mouth.

"Okay," Natalie chokes out after her fit of laughter. I see her wipe away some tears from her eyes.

"The real question I was going to ask you is that are you really that vain? Cause you were in school."

Bitch. Oops. Potty mouth. Well she deserves it.

"No Natalie. I am not that vain in real life," I state clearly bored.

"Uh-Uh." Louis shakes his finger like Natalie. "What did Natalie tell you? Lies don't make friends. Now tell Natalie the truth. Are you really that vain in real life?"

I hear Niall and Harry snicker. Even Liam is cracking a smile.

"You know what? I'm going to the store to pick up some toilet cleaner, zukini and some chick flick. So I'll just see you later," I say while getting up.

"I want food. I'll come with you," Niall says jumping up. Doesn't he get that I want to be alone?

"No, you're not. Now sit your ass down," I snap at him. His face suddenly falls and looks like a puppy who just got hit. Louis pats his back and whispers something in his ear while he fake cries on his shoulder. Now I feel bad. Whateves. I just got over the pity.

I walk towards the door when I hear Louis.

"I'm taking that as a yes!"

"Whatever!" I yell back getting my jacket.

"I'm going to text Eleanor that!" he screams back.

"Lies don't make friends!"

Hah. Turned that against him.

As I open the door I sense someone is on the other side. I just ignore it until I rub into someone.

I don't see who it is when I stumble back.

But I hear a familiar voice that has always given me the chills.

"Hello Zayn. You're looking as sexy as ever."

Oh god.

Natalie's POV

I giggle as Louis takes out his phone to text Eleanor which I'm guessing is his girlfriend.

"Lies don't make friends!" Zayn yells back. Asshat.

"Well played my friend," I hear Louis mumble to no one in particular.

No, Zayn does not get that point.

I am about to yell out to him when I hear two grunts. Shutting my mouth, I look to the direction of the door along with everyone else. I guess they heard the grunts too. That shows I'm not jut hearing things.

I smile when I hear the great voice of my best friend say "Hello Zayn. You're looking as sexy as ever."

I almost burst out laughing about what he said. Leave it up to Romeo to make something good into an awkward situation. I'm especially proud because Romeo put our dear friend (note the sarcasm dripping from my words) in an awkward situation.

All the boys are stunned from what they hear. I feel their eyes watch me as I get up and waltz to the door where Zayn and Romeo are.

"Romeo darling," I say putting my hands out for a hug. I push the mortified Zayn away and hug Romeo. I just saw him, like, 20 minutes ago. But no matter how long ago we see each other, if it's over 10 minutes, we hug.

"C'mon." After we stop hugging. I motion for both him and Zayn to follow me.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Romeo." I welcome Romeo. Luckily, Zayn followed me and goes to sit with the boys. But just as he sits down, the lads get up. My smile grows bigger at these actions.

"Hi, I'm Harry."

"Ello, I'm Louis."

"I'm Niall." Niall waves.

"I'm Liam."

I wait for Zayn to introduce himself, but it never comes. The lads turn to look at him and wait too.

Zayn just stands there looking at his phone. Finally, he looks up after Liam nudges him in the ribs with his elbow.

"Say hello and introduce yourself." Niall yell-whispers.

"He already knows me."

"Well do it anyway."

Zayn groans and mumbles, "I hate you. I'm Zayn."

"And we're," all the lads say with Zayn's voice falling behind all the others. "One Direction."

I see Romeo's eyes light up. He's not a Directioner, but some days he goes on and on about how hot they are. I used to think they were all gay, hormonal teenagers bat experimented with themselves. But that was before I met them. I now know that Louis and Liam are taken by Eleanor and Danielle. I'm going to have to look up those girls later.

"I just have to say, all you are smoking," Romeo's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

The boys just smile even though the uncomfortable feeling is radiating off of them.

"Okay, so if any of you make fun of Romeo because of his taste in gender, I will make you and your family pay. I will lock you in a basement, watch your loved ones get murdered. Then stick needles everywhere, even where the sun doesn't shine. I'll make you all admit you're all little gaywads and let crows eat some of you. Then finish you off with Egyptian beetles that will eat you from the inside out," I explain with a dead serious look on my face.

After I finish, fear is splattered all over their faces. Even Zayn looks a little scared. Good. I really do mean what I said.

All through school, boys and girls teased Romeo about his gayness. Though they did end up in the hospital after I had a "talk" with them.

The only problem I ever had with Zayn is when he teased Romeo. Romeo admitted to Zayn that he liked him and Zayn was sooo rude. Zayn said he doesn't tolerate gay wads even though I was sure he was one himself. Not only did Zayn turn Romeo down meanly, Zayn also told the whole school that Romeo was homosexual.

Romeo didn't come to school the next week. Just to make it worse, a group of kids egged his house. Guess who was the leader? It was actually this guy named John, but Zayn was the second powerful.

So I taught the boys a lesson. Sure, I got sued and went to court for harassment, but it was so worth it for Romeo. I won the case by the way. Apparently, the judge was bullied as a child too. The things people will do for bullied children.

We were actually never friends at that time, but after I fought for Romeo, we became the best of friends. A lot of people thought we were dating, but we weren't. Eventually, Romeo got the courage to tell everyone that he was still gay. I encouraged him to embrace his feelings. The the whole rivalry came in with Zayn.

"You know, violence doesn't suit you," Harry states tearing me out of of my thoughts. Wow, I space out a lot. When I look at him, I see a smirk firmly planted on his face.

"You know, needles sticking out of your eyes doesn't suit you," I shoot back. His smirk quickly disappears. A frown replaces the spot of the smirk. "Just leave Romeo away and we'll get along fine. Then no needles stuck in your eyes."

"She's scary," I hear Niall whisper to Louis. Lou nods and looks at Niall.

I frown I his direction. Once Lou turns his head towards me, he seems alarmed. "Run! she heard you!" Lou tells Niall. They both take off running towards the rooms.

"This is going to be a fun tour," Romeo whispers into my ear. I frown turns upside down into a evil smirk.

"Oh god. I know that smirk," Zayn groans. "Lads, get ready for one hell of a tour."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
777K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...