𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬

By LOVE_BLK

When two ex best friends that absolutely hate each other reunite, does their hate for each other, turn into l... More

VICE CITY
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
ACT TWO
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTES
NO RAP KAP

TWENTY FIVE

2.2K 69 1
By LOVE_BLK

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

For once in my life, something is actually going right. Winter is coming back for the mobo awards before flying back for the met gala. I've kept contact with my father, don't get me wrong we still have issues but he did help me out so I owe him.

Oakley and I relationship has been good, it's not like we're officially or anything but we're steady.

"What are you wearing for the mobo's?" Winter squeals in excitement. Morgan, Winter and I decided to go dress shopping. "I don't know, I don't want to go big but I don't want to be basic." I skim through the clothing racks, trying to find something.

"Uhh there's nothing!" Morgan groans. "Come on this has been the third shop we've tried. There's gotta be something." I retorted.

"It's the mobo's, it's not the brits. Most people are gonna turn up in a tracksuit. It's not that deep."

"To you Winter, this is my first award show I've been to in a long time. I want to make a statement."

Winter's phone goes off and she excuses herself. After five minutes she comes back squealing in joy. "Guess what?"

"You finally found out how your guinea pig died?" Morgan laughs, Winter glares at her. "Uh no... and Mr. Piggles died due to natural causes. Anyways I got us hooked up to some dresses from one of my designer friends!" She squeals. "No way! What designer?" I question.

"Nope can't say. But come on!" Winter ushers us out of the shop to her car, and drives us to the location.

We pull up at a studio apartment in central london. We get out of the car and Winter knocks on the door. "Oh my days it's Winter." The guy hugs Winter, Morgan and I look at each other in confusion. "Girls this is Corey, he is the fucking bomb when it comes to dresses."

"Oh Winter you give me too much credit... but seriously, when it comes to dresses I always serve. Come in girls, I'll see what I can do for you."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After an hour of dress fitting I finally found the dress, Corey also leant me some cute heals which I think really compliments the outfit.

I looked at Morgan and Winter's dresses and they were amazing. "Don't you think this is a little too much for the mobo awards?" I worry, Winter turns around and signals me to shut up, but Corey caught on.

"Mobo awards? Winter you said this was a movie premiere!"

"Well... umm. Come on! We're fashion friends! If I told you that it was the Mobo awards then you would have said no."

"What's wrong with the Mobo awards?"
Morgan chimes in. "So basi-." "Shut up!" Winter started before being interrupted by Corey.

"I feel I've out grown the Mobo awards..." He fake smiles at Winter while she sends him a devilish smirk. She grabs Corey by the hand and drags him to the side.

Two minutes they come back, Corey looked miserable while Winter looked pleased with herself.

"After a lovely chat, Corey has kindly given us these dresses for no charge."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Tonight is the Mobo awards and I am beyond excited. I'm still in shock that I was even nominated let alone three times. The weirdest part is that I'm going against Central Cee.

It's weird but I'm low-key happy because I want to see who's the better artist. "Done! Do you like it?" My makeup artist Britney asks. I gasp in shock, she looks at me nervously.

"It's so nice! I love it." She smiles at me. I get up from my chair and walk to the fitting room so I can get changed.

(dress)

(heels)

(hair/makeup)

Oakley🖤

be there in 10

ok cya in a bit x
Seen

"Ok! How to do I look?" I ask my glam squad one more time, they nod their head in approval. I grab my purse and phone and walk out of my house.

After waiting for three minutes, a limo pulls up. A tall dark figure step out at walk towards me. As he comes closer I realise it was Cench.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

As I approach Eris I begin to analyse her dress, how it complements her long legs, how the dress showcases her curves. My eyes land on her face, she looks amazing with her ginger hair.

She really showed me up, she look like a million pounds while I looked like a trapper.

I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her closer. "You look beautiful Lu."

"Thank you Oakley. You look really hot in your fit." She smirks at me while taking in my fit. It was very basic, a Canada Goose jacket, joggers and some custom air forces. "You look a little underdressed for an award show." She giggles to herself, I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"You're the one that's dressed like she's going to the brits. I think I should have warned you." She rolls her eyes, before pulling me by my collar, down to her level, whispering. "Listen I need to look the best, especially when I beat you." She places a small kiss on my cheek as she walks to the limo.

It's going to be a long night.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
4.6K 119 20
𝐉𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫. the wrong place x 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 ...
829K 11.4K 113
Imagines of our favorite rapper that everybody is obsessed with. For the Black girls! DO NOT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR SHARE MY WORK 18 and mature min...
114K 2K 19
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 || Girl, you do damage to me You know I love it, yeah I love you 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲