Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

38

12.2K 202 816
By heartlessbrock

This chapter contains smut.

I moaned as Colby carried me inside and towards our room.

When we got in there he threw me onto the bed as if I weighed nothing.

He wasted no time before he was hovering over me, kissing me so passionately I thought I would melt into a puddle.

The way his lips moved with mine felt so euphoric I couldn't help but clench my legs from the pressure that was building between them.

I moaned, opening myself up to him more as I clung onto him, scratching my nails down his bare back.

I think he enjoyed it because he groaned and pulled away, sucking at the sensitive skin on my neck, marking it even more than he did before.

As he worked at my neck he let his hand trail up my body and to my breast. I gasped as he moved the red fabric away, exposing my already peaked breast to the cool air.

"Fuck." I whispered as he pinched my nipple, kissing down my neck. I could feel all self control going out the window as he kissed down my chest then to my other breast.

I had never been touched like this but Colby felt like a drug that I needed to keep doing.

I swallowed hard, running my fingers through his hair as he gently bit down on my nipple.

I didn't know if it was the weed or if I was just really sensitive, but every movement felt like my body would explode with electricity.

"Have you ever had an orgasm, Jules?" Colby whispered huskily. "No." I whispered, shaking my head.

It wasn't like I had never thought about it but even masturbating in a house with four siblings was an impossible task.

"Do you want me to give you one?" He asked as my stomach fluttered. "Yes." I whispered causing him to smirk.

"I'm not gonna fuck you." He said as my heart sunk.

"Oh." I whispered and brought my hand to my naked breast, covering it.

"I want your first time to be special. Not in a hotel room with drugs and alcohol running through your system." He said and brushed my hair from my face.

"Got it?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes, sir." I said as his eyes sparked with something.

He liked that a lot.

Colby kept his eyes locked on mine as he hooked his fingers through the strings of my bottoms so he could pull them off.

I suddenly felt really self conscious, reaching my hand down to cover the freshly exposed skin.

"No." Colby said and pulled my hand away. "You're beautiful." He mumbled then scooted down on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach and to my throbbing core.

I had never felt the heat and pressure that was aching between my legs. It was like a fire that I wanted to be extinguished.

"I wanna hear you. I want to hear your moans and whimpers while I make you cum. Understand?" Colby asked as he kissed down up my thigh.

"Yes, sir. Yes." I whispered feeling the anticipation and anxiety flooding through my veins.

"Good girl." He said lowly then licked through my folds. "Ah!" I gasped, grabbing the sheets on both sides of me.

His simple tough was driving me absolutely insane.

"God, you're so wet." He whispered and looked up at me through his lashes. I moaned loudly as he flicked his tongue against my swollen clit.

He continued this for just a second before I felt his finger teasing my entrance. "Oh god." I gasped as he slowly slid it in.

I panted as he curled it ever so slightly, causing my back to arch.

"Easy, sweetheart. I'm just getting started." He said lowly, the vibrations of his deep voice sending shivers up my spine.

"Please!" I begged, moaning loudly. Colby just chuckled and focused on me again, letting his tongue flick against my clit with precision and accuracy.

He pumped his finger into me a couple times before he added a second finger, stretching me out.

"Oh, god. Colby!" I gasped as he pumped his fingers into me, bringing his thumb to my clit.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me." He said in an authoritative tone. "Make me cum! Please!" I begged as he chuckled.

"Only when I tell you to. Alright?" He asked and added a third finger, curling them into me in a euphoric way.

"Yes! Oh!!" I moaned, throwing my head back into the pillows.

"I want you to moan my name as you cum all over my fingers. Can you do that, sweetheart?" Colby cooed, fucking me with his fingers.

"Yes, sir! Yes!" I moaned, feeling all of my nerves struggling to stay together.

There was tightness in my stomach that felt like it was going to unwravel at any moment.

I just had to wait until I heard the magical word that would relieve me.

"Okay, sweetheart. Cum. I want to hear you." He growled as the ball started to unwravel and every nerve ending in my body erupted.

"Colbyyyy!" I moaned loudly as I came all over his fingers. My body trembled as the euphoric sensation coursed through my entire body.

It felt like it lasted forever before I collapsed back onto the bed, trying to catch my breath from the insane feeling.

"Good girl. That's my girl." Colby cooed, pulling his fingers out of me and bringing them to his mouth. I gasped for air, looking up at the ceiling to see stars.

"You good, Jules?" Colby asked with a laugh as he stood up. "I'm dead." I said as he chuckled.

"Not dead, but in heaven." He said and grabbed my hands, pulling me up.

"Do you need help with that?" I asked and pointed to his boner. "Not tonight. Tonight was about you." He said then leaned down and kissed my cheek before turning towards the bathroom.

I laid there for a minute before I sat up and collected myself.

I couldn't believe that I just let Colby do that. I couldn't believe that he wanted to even do that in the first place.

Colby came back a couple minutes later with no boner and a wet washcloth.

"What's that for?" I asked as he chuckled. "To clean yourself up with. You were really wet." He said and handed it to me.

"Oh." I said and took it from him. "Don't be embarrassed, Jules. That was as enjoyable for me as it was for you." He said as I cleaned myself up.

"Doubt that." I said then stood up, putting my swimsuit back on properly.

"The food should be here soon." He said then took the washcloth and tossed it to the side.

I thought it was weird how casual he was being as if we just didn't do such a sinful thing as people who don't really like each other all that much.

I guess sex was more casual for him than it was for me.

When we got out to the living room there was a knock on the door, causing me to tense.

"Relax, Jules. It's just the food." He said then shooed his hands towards the outside patio.

"Go ahead, I've got it." He said as I nodded and went back onto the balcony.

My high was mostly gone and so was my buzz since apparently having a mind blowing orgasm had that effect.

"You want another drink?" Colby asked as he poked his head out.

"Yeah." I said with a smile and got back into the hot tub.

"Oh, fuck." I mumbled as the hot water calmed my tense muscles again. "Cumming again?" Colby teased as he came out with food and drinks for us.

"Shut the fuck up." I grumbled and took my drink from him.

Colby and I ended up smoking another blunt then ate our food in the hot tub.

It was weird being such a casual situation with Colby considering I usually pissed him off and he pissed me off right back.

It almost made me nervous as to where our relationship was going.

Was this how it was going to be or when we got to Los Angeles would he go back to his cocky and rude ass self?

I tried to not think about it because it would make me angry.

I wanted Colby to stay nice because nobody had ever been this nice to me.

Nobody wanted me back at home. They just knew I was there and never acknowledged me any further.

Colby made me feel wanted. The way he would hit guys that hit me and made me uncomfortable.

The way he gently caressed my body even though I knew he wanted to be rough.

I hated with my whole being that I was falling for the man that brought me into the chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.1K 17
this is the part 2 to my book 'colby brock' if you have not read that book i suggest you do or you will be thoroughly confused XD. after bailey was...
5.2K 95 20
Sam and Colby love exploring but things start to become more risky and complicated Finished 7.22.21
13.1K 199 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3K 43 9
Trigger Warning: mentions of Grooming A GhostHunters of Youtube book Includes: Sam and Colby Seth Borden Josh ...