Q U I N N

By Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

46

4K 95 28
By Luv-London

__

__

It's the final Quidditch game of the year.

And possibly the last Quidditch game ever.

"Do you guys wanna lose our last quidditch game of the year to Gryffindor?!" Marcus Flint shouts to the Slytherin team.

"No!" Everyone shouts lifting their brooms in the air.

"Then get your head in the game and let's take this win!" Marcus shouts.

"Slytherin for the win!" Everyone shouts before hopping on to their brooms and flying to the sky.

It's like if the world knew that it was the last Quidditch game because it's raining hard, it's foggy, and everything is drained of it's color.

Rolanda Hooch, the Quidditch referee, gets on to her broom and flys to the middle of the field, the quaffle in her hand.

"I want a fair game 'alright." She shouts looking at Quinn Riddle and Ginny Weasley.

She holds the quaffle in her hand before blowing the whistle and tossing it in the air.

Quinn is faster, she catches the quaffle, tucking it under her arm, and speeding towards the Gryffindor goalpost.

The other Slytherin's follow behind her, shoving and hitting the Gryffindors away.

Just as she's about to toss the quaffle in Fred Weasley hits her in the ribs causing the quaffle to fall out of her hand and a great opportunity for Ginny to grab it.

"Sorry love." Fred shouts before he flys off to protect his little sister.

Quinn rolls her eyes before turning on my broom and trying to catch up to the Weasley sister.

Ginny Weasley is so close to throwing the quaffle Mattheo comes up besides her and hits her with his bat. 

Just like how Fred had down to Quinn.

"Touch my sister again and I'll send you to the hospital wing Weasley!" Mattheo shouts to Fred before tucking the quaffle under his arm.

All the Slytherins make an arrow like formation as they make their way to the Gryffindors goalpost.

Ron Weasley sees them and he holds onto his broom tightly.

In all honesty, Ron was a good keeper.

But he's scared of the Riddles.

Especially Quinn.

He was dared to kiss her once.

It was amazing.

It wasn't his first kiss but it was the best kiss he had ever had.

"Hand me it Mattheo." Theodore says while flying next to Mattheo.

Mattheo nods and tosses the quaffle over to Theodore before doing a steep turn.

Theodore holds the quaffle with one hand before going up closer to the hoops and then throwing it in perfectly.

"Ten points for Slytherin!" Professor hooch announces making the Slytherins cheer and shout loudly from the stands.

Pansy, Daphne, Astoria, and Olivia Mae are all standing next to each other holding each other's hand and cheering on for their team.

"They are definitely winning." Astoria states looking directly at one specific Slytherin chaser.

"Totally." Olivia Mae adds.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor win!" Lee Jordan shouts through the microphone.

The Gryffindors start celebrating, everyone high-fiving Harry Potter for carrying the team to victory.

Quinn throws the quaffle to the ground before running her hands through her hair.

"Damn it." Mattheo mutters, hitting his broom.

All the Slytherin players are huddled up in their own side of the field.

Draco flys over to them and his eye is looks purple. He's also gripping his arm.

"Woah, what happened there mate?" Adrian asks slightly wincing as he sees Draco's face.

"Fucking Potter. He used his wand when we were under the stands." Draco mutters, touching his cheek before wincing.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him." Theodore states, looking over to the Gryffindors, as they celebrate their win. 

Their unfair win.

Before Theodore can fly over to the gryffindors, Draco stops him.

"I'm no damn snitch, Nott. Plus we can't have people talking." Draco says.

Theodore shakes his head before glaring over at the gryffindor.

"You won't do it but I will." Quinn states before flying down to the gryffindors who are celebrating on the floor.

"Quinnly no! Don't you fucking dare Quinn!" Mattheo shouts, but she doesn't listen. She never has.

Once Quinn is walking towards them, the gryffindors stop cheering and they all separate.

Harry looks at her with a stern look. Ron and Ginny Weasley are right by his side.

"Playing dirty now aren't you chosen one?" Quinn states, shoving Harry back.

Everyone in the stands gets quiet and they all watch the interaction.

The teachers are looking down with curiosity but none of them do anything.

They don't think it's anything important.

Just a simple Slytherin being mad that they lost.

"Hey, hey no need to get violent. Harry didn't cheat." Ginny states pointing a finger at Quinn.

"Stay out of this sweetheart." Quinn replies giving Ginny a sarcastic smile.

The other Slytherin's drop their brooms on the floor and make there way towards the group.

They all stand behind Quinn.

"Your no fucking chosen one, Potter." Quinn states taking a step closer to Harry, making him take a step back. "You're a cheater."

Quinn throws a punch right at Harry's face, making him fall backwards.

She kneels down and grips his chin. "Pathetic little cunt."

"Get off of him!" Ginny shouts but she doesn't dare move from her spot.

"Get her off of him." Fred Weasley tells the Slytherin boys.

Mattheo bumps chests with him. "Or what? What you gonna do mate'?"

Fred Weasley looks at Mattheo before shaking his head.

"I wouldn't hurt Quinn. But I sure as hell won't let her hurt Potter. So get her off." Fred states.

Mattheo chuckles before taking a step back.

Before you know it Mattheo tackles Fred to the ground, throwing punches at him at every second.

As soon as that happens, all the Slytherins and Gryffindor players start fighting each other.

Its full chaos.

The teachers rush down from the stands in hopes of stopping the fight and then all the other students start running down the stands.

Ginny pulls Quinn off of Harry, then she turns her around. Punching her across the face.

Quinn's face goes to the side and she spits out blood.

"Fucking cunt." Quinn says, wiping her mouth with her backhand before punching Ginny back.

The two girls go at it, grabbing each other's hair, scratching each other and what not.

The teachers attempt to break up the fight but they fail miserably.

Full chaos.

Word Count: 1066

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
87.8K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...