Abandoned ✔️

Von showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 11: Disrespect

3.9K 240 62
Von showerofgrace

As the omega and alpha enjoy the morning breeze on the balcony, Namjoon realizes that they need to discuss the nursery for Taehyung. When he looks over to the omega, he sees Jin happily smiling with his eyes closed and face pointed up towards the sunlight.

"How should we decorate the nursery for our little Tae?" Namjoon softly asks and wraps his arms around Jin from behind.

"Nursery? Where would we put his nursery?" Jin asks and leans into Namjoon's embrace, breathing in the alpha's comforting scent that is mixing with smoke.

"There are four other rooms in the apartment. I figured that we could put it in one of those, or we could move to a gorgeous cabin that I own at the edge of the forest." The alpha answers and gently rubs the pregnant omega's belly.

"You own a cabin?" Jin asks in surprise and looks up at his alpha.

"Mhm. I bought it when I saved up enough money. I planned on moving there because it's actually not a long drive from there to the restaurant." Namjoon answers and rests his chin on the omega's head.

"Can we go there today after the doctor's appointment?" Jin asks in excitement.

"Of course." Namjoon chuckles and kisses the crown of the omega's head. "Let's get ready for the appointment." The alpha hums and walks into the apartment with Jin in his arms.

Once they are ready, Namjoon makes sure that Jin is bundled from head to toe. He smiles and kisses Jin's puckered lips then leads him to the car. Jin happily smiles when Namjoon opens the door for him and helps him into the passenger seat.

When they arrive at the doctor's office, Namjoon lifts his omega into his arms and carries him into the office. The front desk beta smiles and motions for them to be seated as he checks them in.

"You two are back." The female alpha from the previous appointment smiles at the pair.

"We are. I see that your mate joined you this time." Namjoon answers and politely bows to the male alpha by her side.

"Yes, I was finally able to convince my supervisor to let me come today." The man smiles and hugs his mate.

"Your pup is finding his scent." The female alpha coos when she smells the scent Taehyung has picked for today.

"Is he an alpha? Our pup is an omega." The man asks with a sweet smile.

"He is." Jin smiles and lovingly pats his tummy.

"First pup?" Namjoon asks as they wait for their appointment.

"Our little omega is our second pup. What about you?" The woman asks and looks at them.

"He is our first." Namjoon smiles and pulls Jin close.

"I wish you two luck and happiness." The man smiles and kisses his mate's cheek.

"Thank you." Namjoon smiles and pats his mate's hand.

As they wait, Namjoon freezes when he catches the scent of his half-brother walking into the clinic. Jin quickly looks up and recognizes the other alpha from the last appointment. He lovingly turns Namjoon to face him and kisses him to calm him.

"It's ok. I'm here." Jin whispers and releases more of his scent to calm Namjoon.

The alpha nods and pulls Jin into his lap then buries his face in the omega's soft hair.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" Siwoo asks when he sees Namjoon's silver hair.

"My mate is pregnant." Namjoon answers and looks up at his brother.

Siwoo stares at the glaring omega then looks at the omega's large baby bump. He scoffs when Jin lets out a warning growl when he steps closer to them.

"Did you just scoff at my mate?" Namjoon asks as his eyes flash red in anger.

"Namjoon, seriously? Let's not do this here." The other alpha growls.

"Then don't step any closer." Jin retorts and flashes his wolf's blue eyes in warning.

An angry, pregnant omega is never the type of wolf anyone wants to upset, so Siwoo stops and sits in the chair far from Namjoon.

"I think that a hyung should be kinder to his younger brother." Siwoo taunts with a mocking smile.

"And I think that a younger brother should address his older brother as 'Hyung', not by his name." Jin barks back and leans into Namjoon's arms.

"Where did a bastard like you find such a feisty mate?" Siwoo mocks and eyes the pretty omega.

"Siwoo, back off." Namjoon threatens and holds Jin tighter.

"Ya! You brat! Treat your hyung with more respect!" The female alpha barks at Siwoo and flashes her eyes in anger.

Siwoo and his mate sit there stunned when someone else interrupts. He quiets and looks away when the female alpha's mate growls in disapproval at him and his disrespectful attitude.

"Saying such words in front of your mate and other pregnant wolves is shameful." The male alpha growls and protectively places his hand over his pregnant mate's stomach.

"Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, your doctor is ready to see you." The beta at the front desk informs them then glares at Siwoo in disapproval. "Learn to control your mate." He tells Siwoo's mate then leads Jin and Namjoon to their appointment.

"How is our pregnant omega feeling?" Dr. Cha asks when she looks up at the couple.

"I'm much better. I haven't been throwing up anymore." Jin answers and sits down on Namjoon's lap to the alpha's surprise.

"That's good. I am guessing that Mr. Grouchy Alpha over here has been cooking the foods I suggested." She chuckles as she watches Jin get comfortable in his mate's lap.

"He's been cooking yummy food and has been making me take my supplements. They taste bad though." Jin whines and playfully glares at Namjoon who softly chuckles.

"That is all good to hear. I can see that you look healthier. I can also smell that the little alpha pup is finding his scent. Have you picked out a name for the little alpha yet?" She asks and smiles at the couple.

"His name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Jin happily answers and gently pets his tummy.

"That sounds like a lovely name. Shall we check on little Taehyung?" She asks and stands up from her desk and walks over to the sonogram machine.

As Jin lies on the bed, Namjoon gently lifts his shirt and places the gel on him. Jin softly giggles when he feels the cool gel on his tummy.

"There's your Taehyung." Dr. Cha coos when she finds the alpha fluttering in his mother's tummy.

"He's so cute." Jin smiles and holds Namjoon's hand.

"Would you two like sonogram pictures of your little alpha?" She asks and watches their reactions. She can tell that they are closer than they were when they first came a week before.

"Yes, please." Namjoon quickly answers and kisses Jin's hand.

"Everyone looks healthy. I still want to see Mama and Taehyung next week. So much can change in one week. I will also set an appointment for you at the hospital I work at to induce you when it is time. If you go into labor beforehand, go to this hospital. If I am not able to be there for the delivery, the other doctors there are all very highly qualified. They will make sure everyone comes out of the delivery room healthy." She explains and checks her calendar for the day that they can induce the delivery.

"It's weird to already be talking about the due date." Jin whispers and gently pets his tummy.

"Don't worry. You won't be alone. I'll be there." Namjoon smiles and pulls Jin into a warm hug.

"I know, Joonie." Jin smiles and snuggles into Namjoon's embrace.

"Ok! How does January 17th sound to everyone?" Dr. Cha asks the sweet couple.

"That works with us." Namjoon smiles and kisses Jin's forehead.

"January 17th. Our Tae will be with us on January 17th." Jin sniffles with a happy smile on his face.

"He'll be so healthy and pretty just like his Eomma." Namjoon softly whispers and kisses Jin's hands.

"I'm sure that he'll be a gorgeous pup." The doctor smiles and hands the delivery date reminder card to Namjoon.

As they walk out of the office, they see Siwoo and his mate leaving another doctor's office. Namjoon protectively pulls Jin into his arms and glares at his brother who scoffs and storms out of the building.

"Are you ok?" Jin softly asks Namjoon once they are at the car.

"I'm ok." Namjoon smiles and helps Jin into the car.

"Seriously, what is his problem?" Jin huffs when Namjoon gently shuts the door. Siwoo's hatred for Namjoon boggles the omega's mind because Namjoon is the kindest person he's ever met before.

"To the cabin?" Namjoon softly asks as he starts the car.

"Definitely." Jin smiles and looks at the handsome alpha.

The drive to the cabin is quiet as they both sort out their thoughts. Every once in a while, the cute omega sighs and shifts in his seat because Taehyung keeps rolling around.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon asks when Jin sighs again and tries to get into a new position.

"Tae is sitting on my bladder." Jin quietly mutters in embarrassment as the urgent need to pee hits him.

"Ok. There's a gas station right there." Namjoon quickly answers and pulls into the gas station.

The alpha quickly gets out of the vehicle and goes to the omega's door then quickly carries Jin into the station. Namjoon freezes when he sees the different bathrooms for alphas, omegas, and betas.

"Sir, there is a family restroom over there." One of the workers points to a bathroom with a sign that has a pregnant person on it.

"Thank you so much!" The alpha shouts as he carries his pregnant mate at lightning speed.

"Are you going in here with me?" Jin asks in surprise when Namjoon swings the door open and walks into the single toilet restroom.

"I will turn around." Namjoon mumbles and gently sets Jin down.

"Oh ok." Jin mumbles as his cheeks dust with pink. He's embarrassed that Namjoon will hear him using the restroom.

The omega covers his face in embarrassment as he relieves the bladder his pup is crushing and kicking. Namjoon awkwardly clears his throat when he realizes the awkward decision his worried and overprotective brain made.

"Is everything ok?" The worker asks when Namjoon walks out of the restroom with Jin in his arms.

"Everything is ok. Thank you for earlier." Namjoon smiles and bows his head in thanks.

"No problem."

"I'm sorry if I caused you discomfort." Namjoon mumbles as he sets Jin into the car.

"No, don't worry about it. I know that you were worried." Jin smiles and gently kisses Namjoon's pouty lips.

"I'll try to think before I act next time." Namjoon sighs and pouts.

"Don't worry, Joonie. Your need to protect and take care of Tae and me is instinct. It's completely natural." Jin softly smiles and caresses Namjoon's cheek.

The alpha nods and smiles because Jin is right. It's his instincts kicking in. Jin and Tae are his mate and pup. Of course he would be worried and overprotective.

"How are you feeling now?" The alpha asks as he gets into the car.

"Much better. Thank you." Jin smiles and rests his head on the car window.

"If you like the cabin, we'll move there. I bought part of the wooded area that's around the cabin, so Tae can play and run around all he wants." Namjoon explains with a big smile.

"I am sure that our little alpha will love it."

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 36.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
460K 17.7K 55
"Want me to take care of you, baby?" Kim Taehyung, is the most innocent bean you'll find at Trinity high school. He often finds himself landing in tr...
428K 22.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the 18-year-old father of Jimin. Going through life with a child isn't easy at such a young age, the bills and jobs are pilli...
436K 9.6K 23
he would never expect an ally to come in the form of an enemy. tommy shelby complete