Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

28

11.8K 204 620
By heartlessbrock

The second Colby's lips were on mine I felt myself melt into him, letting him take control.

He pulled me close causing me to gasp, which gave him the chance to deepen the kiss.

I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck, letting my fingers lace through his hair.

I had only kissed someone one other time.

I didn't even know if I really counted it as a kiss though because it was a dare at the one party I went to in middle school.

This kiss was different. More intense than anything I had ever felt.

Colby moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

The way his lips melted against my own felt absolutely euphoric. It felt so good in fact that I actually whimpered when he pulled away.

He didn't stay away for long though before his lips were on my neck.

I couldn't help the small moan that left my lips as he sucked on the sensitive skin.

I pulled at his hair slightly, earning a low groan from Colby.

The sound of him getting just as pleasured as I was sent a chill down my spine, then I remembered who I was sharing this moment with.

A dangerous man who could be so fucking mean. He threatened me and made me feel like I was less than a human.

He could be so fucking sweet though. Making sure I felt comfortable and safe while doing things I wouldn't normally do.

He was still dangerous though.

"Colby.." I whispered as he dragged his teeth against the sensitive skin on my neck. "Colby." I said again causing him to look up at me, his lips swollen from our heated kiss.

He looked at me with dilated pupils before he took a step back.

"I'll uh...I'll be right back." He said then turned and left the room.

I huffed out a breath, bringing my hand to my lips.

"What the fuck was that?" I whispered to myself, feeling the adrenaline from the kiss course through my veins.

I had never been kissed like that before and I didn't know how to feel.

I sat there for a little while before Colby came back into the room with a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Get changed, then meet me in my office." He said then handed me the clothes.

"Okay." I said as he nodded and left.  When I stood up I felt my knees buckle slightly from how weak I was.

It had been physically a rough couple of days and I hoped I would get some time to rest my body.

I quickly got changed into the comfortable clothes, folding my ruined dress up and tucking it under my arm.

I then slowly made my way out of the room and towards Colby's office.

I knocked on the door, unsure if I was allowed to actually go in.

"Come in, Jules." Colby said with a laugh causing me to open the door.

He was sitting behind the desk with a bowl of ice cream in front of him.

"Here." He said and pushed the bowl of ice cream towards the other end of the desk.

"You guys have everything here." I said and sat down, putting my dress on the floor next to me.

"Yeah, it's the safest place to be." He said with a sigh as I grabbed the bowl of ice cream.

"Tell me what happened." He said after a moment of silence. "They dragged me away. I tried to fight back but couldn't." I explained.

"He asked how we met so I lied." I said as he stared at me with intensity. "Kinda. I said we met at my work. He asked where and I said the grocery store." I said, trying to recall the memories.

"He didn't believe me." I mumbled, feeling my heart start to race. "What do you mean?" Colby asked with concern in his voice.

I felt myself starting to break down at the idea that these men knew who I was. I didn't confirm it with them but they knew.

They knew who I was.

I put the bowl of ice cream down and brought one hand to my neck, feeling it start to close up with anxiety.

"Julia?" He asked and stood up, walking over to me. I shook my head and looked up at him, trying to hold everything in.

"Hey.." Colby said and brought his hand to my cheek, wiping the tears away. "Nothing is going to happen to you." He said gently.

"Th-they know who I am." I said with a sniffle. "Huh?" He asked as I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Shh...calm down then we'll talk about it. Okay? You just need to calm down." He said and rubbed my back gently.

I shook my head and pulled away. "It's over for me. I'm gonna die. I want to die." I said and looked into his eyes.

"Stop saying shit like that, Jules. Stop it." He said almost angrily.

"They're cowards. Idiots that walk amongst us. You saw what happened tonight. Do you really think I would let them win that easily?" He asked and brushed my hair back from my forehead.

"My family, Colby. They're gonna find them and kill them." I whispered. "No. My guys have a close eye on them, and they're doing okay." He said with a sigh.

"I'll make sure it stays that way. It's the least I can do." He said and pulled away. "Why does he know about me?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Couldn't tell you. Maybe he stumbled upon a missing persons poster." He said then turned and started pacing the room.

I watched him carefully, picking at my nails nervously.

"You'll be in lockdown." He said after a minute. "You stay in the house. Mostly in your room until I can ensure your safety." He said as I nodded.

"We put a bigger target on our backs since Sam and I killed his men." Colby explained. "Will you stay in lockdown?" I asked and pulled my knees to my chest.

"No. Business has to go on. I'm not scared of Tony and his men. He'll have replacements for them in no time." He said with a sigh.

"How's your arm?" He asked and looked at me. "It's fine." I said with a shrug.

"Good. We should uh..we should get you home." He said and came over to me, holding his hand out.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked and looked at his hand. "Nothing, Julia. I'm just trying to navigate this situation. I have to be ten steps ahead but I'm not." He said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"If you don't see me around, I'm not ignoring you. I can't get distracted." He said and helped me stand.

"If this is about the kiss I-" I started as he shook his head.

"It's not." He said quickly as I leaned down and grabbed the dress off the floor. "Okay." I mumbled as he looked at the dress in my hands.

"I'll get you a new one. Blood won't come out." He said then took it from me. I pursed my lips and grabbed the bowl of almost untouched ice cream.

"I really think we should talk about what happened." I said as he sighed. "Not tonight, sweetheart." He said then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me out of the room.

"How's Jake doing?" Colby asked as Sam chuckled.

"He's fine. High off his ass. What about you, Jules? You okay?" He asked as I nodded. "Got all stitched up." I said quietly.

"Good. Are we going home now?" Sam asked Colby. "Yeah." He said then held his hand out for the keys.

"I'll get the others." Sam said then turned around.

There was a new tension in the air around Colby and I since our heated kiss.

I didn't know how I was supposed to react to it and I think Colby felt the same way.

We silently walked down the hallway, me with a bowl of ice cream in my hand and Colby with a blood covered dress.

"Burn this." Colby said as he tossed the dress to the man that was sitting at a desk by the elevator. "Why do you need to burn it?" I asked as he summoned the elevator.

"It's evidence. They'll find it and report it to the police since they know you're missing." He said as I nodded.

We got situated in the car then waited for the guys to come. When they got in the car we silently drove home.

There was almost a melancholy feeling in the air, knowing that tonight didn't go very well.

When we got to the house we all went to our respective rooms but Colby came to mine.

"Will you...uh...will you stay in here? I'm probably gonna have a nightmare." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Not tonight." He said and went to get some clothes from the closet. "Oh..uh..okay." I said as he came over to me.

"Goodnight, Julia." He said then leaned in and kissed me once before turning to leave the room.

I sat there stunned at the action, putting my fingertips on my lips.

What the actual fuck did that mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 124 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...
259K 7K 174
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
31.8K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...
60.5K 1.1K 17
this is the part 2 to my book 'colby brock' if you have not read that book i suggest you do or you will be thoroughly confused XD. after bailey was...