my darling violet

Por busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... Más

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

chapter 12

10.3K 203 13
Por busy_reading07

Violet's pov

Xander walked through my bathroom doors, and I noticed the fiery look in his eyes was gone instead there was warmth and sweetness. It was quite a drastic change but I'm just going to assume that he was having a bad day yesterday.

"Good morning, we are having breakfast now and I was told to come and get you" he says and I just smile and nod my head.

I hope that Alessandro hasn't said anything about last night, I'm grateful that he helped me but I don't want anyone to know about it.

It was a weakness that he saw, and the others can't know, they'll use it against me.

Walking back into my room I see Alessandro gone and my bed made almost like it never happened like it was a figment of my imagination.

Walking down the stairs with Xander on one side and me on the other, we walk down in total silence.

It's kind of awkward right now and it's only just two of us, what the hell is going to happen when we're all sitting in the room together. Like I barely even remember their names, I can't make conversation.

Walking closer to the door I can hear I think my three oldest brothers, man it's really weird to say that.

They're talking in Italian so when Xander and I walk through the door they look at me, smile and turn back to their conversation. Still blissfully unaware that I can understand them.

"Le spedizioni sono arrivate bene?" Alessandro asks with a business tone, I just look at him with a confused look on my face and then drop to my lap when I sit down next to Lorenzo and Alessandro.

(Le spedizioni sono arrivate bene- Did the shipments arrive alright)

"Si, e arrivato qui, ma stanno ancora facendo I test sulle pistole per assicurarsi che non ci sia niente di sbagliato" Elijah replies almost like it was instinct.

(Si, e arrivato qui, ma stanno ancora facendo I test sulle pistole per assicurarsi che non ci sia niente di sbagliato- Yeah it got here but they are still doing the testing on the guns to make sure nothings wrong)

No one else seems phased by this information, so they either don't understand, or this is like every other morning. You know just having a good old breakfast and talking about guns. Like why! Would you need more, they all have one I'm sure the guards all have one.

What are they doing smuggling them and selling them on the black market? I mean it would make sense with how much money they seem to have like no one has this much money and isn't doing anything illegal, they just don't.

"Non parliamone qui, abbiamo qualcuno che sta ascoltando" Lorenzo says, I'm really hoping that they aren't talking about me.

(Non parliamone qui, abbiamo qualcuno che sta ascoltando -let's not talk about this here, we have someone who is listening)

I slowly lift my head to look around the table and they are looking at me. I just muster the best curious look I can and lift one eyebrow questioning why they're looking at me. I think it worked because then Alessandro looks over to Elijah,

"Le hai chiesto se conosceva l'italiano?" I still look at them with confusion and just to top it off I slowly lean closer to Lorenzo but still giving each other space I ask,

(Le hai chiesto se conosceva l'italiano- did you ask her if she knew Italian)

"What language are you guys speaking?" in the most innocent voice ever, because why wouldn't I.

"do you know what we're saying?" Alessandro asks out of nowhere, I look over to him and his eyes are burning into mine almost like he was searching for the answer in my eyes.

Putting up my blank face and making sure my eyes don't give anything away I say a simple no. he looks for a couple more seconds before looking over to Elijah and giving him a pointed look. I can't really tell if he believed it or not but they don't say anything.

"We're speaking Italian Tesoro" Lorenzo answers after looking into my eyes too. I just nod with slight hesitation.

(Tesoro- sweetheart)

Both the twins have been really quiet, looking over at them they both look at each other and then look over at me.

It was like they were talking with each other without actually speaking, it is actually really cool I mean think about the conversations you could have with someone and no one could hear you.

Xavier smiles at me and Xander just looks almost trying to burn away my blank face, it was kind of weird, so I just give a small smile to Xavier and turn back to my lap, letting my thoughts consume me.

The maids came out with breakfast soon after and placed our plates in Infront of us, I again smiled at the woman who placed mine down and she gave me a small smile. Just because my brothers don't know how to be nice doesn't mean that I don't and I know how they must feel so I give them something to know that at least one person appreciates what they are doing for us.

Once all the maids are gone my brothers dig into their food, just a simple plate of egg, bacon and pancakes. It looks good but my stomach is not really letting me even think about it.

I can feel someone's eyes on me, looking up I see Xander practically burning holes through me with how he's staring. It didn't look like he was mad but like he was waiting for something.

With him looking at me still, I force myself to pick up my fork and put some egg on and bring it up to my mouth to eat, trying really hard to not show my hands shaking.

Like I don't know what they've done to the food, they could poison it or put something in there and with Xander looking like he is it's not helping my mind.

Chewing slowly I look back to Xander to see him still looking at me like my eating wasn't what he was waiting for. Me being me I stop all chewing and do not swallow thinking he has put something in it.

Apparently, me stopping chewing was noticeable because in the next second all the attention was on me.

They all look at me with worry, and curiousness and some just look blank at me. Xander looks almost happy which now makes me even more confused. What the hell is happening!

"Tesoro, why did you stop eating?" Elijah asks, even with me only being here for not even a day I can tell he is like the mother.

(Tesoro- sweetheart)

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask Xander not answering Elijah and not looking at anyone else.

I have now grabbed a napkin and spat out my food because I a sure as hell not going to swallow it.

Xander changes his face before everyone looks at him, now he looks confused and like he's done nothing wrong.

"Why aren't you eating?" he fires back like I'm the one doing something wrong

"Because you were staring at me and my food like you've done something to it" I stat blankly, like bitch I'm not going to get into trouble for doing nothing.

"I haven't done anything to it. What could I have done?" this time he asks a little cocky and that does not help me trying to not yell at him.

"you could have poisoned it or something" all heads whip to me the second it comes out of my mouth, they all look hurt that I would even think that, Lorenzo and Alessandro you cant just look at their face you have to dig deep in their eyes. Like their emotions are locked away behind a big door.

"Bambina we would never do that to you, you're our Sorella" it was kind of nice to hear that but they could be lying and they still don't know that I understand them

(bambina- baby) (sorella-sister)

"what the hell does that mean! I'm trying to figure out if the oaf poisoned me and then you stuff I don't understand like not helping" I say half groaning the last part, they think it's funny so they start chuckling

"Hey it's not funny I'm trying to live and you guys are poisoning me!" I exclaim, honestly, I am kind of joking now but I still think they're trying to kill me.

"Bambina-"Lorenzo tries to say but I cut him off

"what does that meannnnn!" I yell/ groan. They all chuckled again and it's kind of fun to do this with people I've only ever had a chance to do it with one person but they left and then it was me again.

"it means baby in Italian" Alessandro says trying to hide his smile, I just look at him with apparently a funny look because they start laughing harder.

"why can't you just say that then instead of saying it in another language?" I say half joking, the only reason I didn't actually say Bambina is because I speak it fluently and they would be able to tell.

"because we like to speak in our home language" Alessandro says. Now it's my turn to snap my head towards him, not believing what he just said. The boys still laughing in the background

"what did you just say" I ask sounding hopeful, I don't know why but I have always dreamed of being Italian, I just love everything, their culture, their massive families and the country itself is beautiful. I would go into the library sometimes during lunch and look at photos of Italy.

"what? That we're Italian?" Alessandro asks, as soon as he finishes I have a massive grin on my face. Yes having a big family scares me now because you have no idea what they're going to do but hopefully, they're a family that cares for each other and would never hurt them.

All the laughing had stopped sometime when Alessandro and I were talking and now all of my brothers had either a smile or a ghost of a smile on their faces.

"we're Italian?" I ask just to make sure almost bouncing up and down in my seat

Elijah laughs and then nods his head saying yes, at that my smile becomes bigger and I actually start bouncing in my seat not caring about the pain I'm feeling right now.

They all look at me with fondness in their eyes and in that moment I know that they truly care for me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 28K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
58.1K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
Bleeding Heart Por ...

Ficción General

17.7K 330 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
Resilience Por Swati

Novela Juvenil

4.7M 135K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...