❄︎Until Next Time...❄︎ ✔︎

Από doobydoo_1801

~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full... Περισσότερα

•Character Sketch•
•Chapter- 1•
~Chapter- 2~
•Chapter- 3•
•Chapter- 4•
•Chapter- 5•
•Chapter- 6•
•Chapter- 7•
•Chapter- 8•
•Chapter- 9•
•Chapter- 10•
•Chapter- 11•
•Chapter- 12•
•Chapter- 13•
•Chapter- 14•
•Chapter- 15•
•Chapter- 16•
•Chapter- 17•
•Chapter- 18•
•Chapter- 19•
•Chapter- 20•
•Chapter- 21•
•Chapter- 22•
•Chapter- 23•
•Shoutout!!!•
•Chapter- 25•
•Chapter- 26•
•Chapter- 27•
•Chapter- 28•
•Chapter- 29•
•Chapter- 30•
•Chapter- 31•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter- 24•

5.5K 332 34
Από doobydoo_1801

(Please read the Author Note at the end!!! Enjoy reading!!)

"Hey bangaram" I said as soon as Shourya picked up the call.

"Hey, munchkin. And it still feels weird listening to that new weird word" he said chuckling and I smiled.

"Get used to it. I'll keep calling you that!" I said and he hummed.

"How are things at home?" He asked and I sighed. Not wanting to keep things from him, I told him everything since I came home yesterday. The argument, the slap, the dream, and today's badass mommas, everything.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me that your dad hit you?" Shourya said calmly but you can hear the deadly tone underneath.

"I.....I knew you would be angry Shourya. I didn't want to.....I didn't want you to be angry and come over. I had to let things settle down. And I am so damn happy my Maa finally spoke up. I just hope my dad comes to his senses now" I said and he was silent for a few minutes.

"I am sorry" I said quietly and heard him sigh on the other end.

"Dad or not, no one has a right to lay their hands on you. And I am so mad that he did. And if it wasn't your father then I would've to beat the shit out of that person who lays their hand on you" he said grumbling and I chuckled.

"I know that my rowdy will go all gangster-y on anyone who troubles me" I said and he hummed.

"It's going to be okay munchkin. I am right here and I am not going anywhere. We will face it together. Whatever it is. You are not alone" he said and my heart warmed at that. He never fails to make me feel good about myself and special about myself.

"I know that. I love you baby" I said in a soft tone and he chuckled.

"I can never get tired of hearing you say that. I love you too baby" he said and I smiled.

I looked up as I heard a knock on my door and saw my Maa standing there with a smile on her face.

"I'll call you back later okay. Mom's here" I said.

"Okay, take care munchkin and call me soon" he said hanging up.

"Is it him?" Maa asked coming inside, closing the door, and came to sit beside me.

I nodded my head smiling and she chuckled looking at my goofy smile. She took my hand in hers and caressed my face with her other hand.

"Tell me about Shourya" she asked and I smiled gleefully telling her. Mom and I never had any secrets between us or any boundaries between us. She is my bestest friend forever and I can tell her anything and everything. Sometimes without a filter. And so I did.

"He is doing MBA Maa. He is so smart, so intelligent, so amazing! Like he is a certified genius. And he is super hot, crazy handsome and so so good-looking and attractive. But what makes him stand out is that he is not just physically attractive but he is mentally attractive which is what drew me to him. His soul is beautiful. He takes care of me so well. Gets so angry every time I am clumsy. He cares for me so much and he loves me so much. You can say it by the way his eyes soften every time he looks at me, every time he remembers to get extra fries for me and ketchup in my orders, every time he is angry and he sees me and his tone goes down. He is just so beautiful and so amazing Maa.

I can speak with him so easily. Conversation is so easy for us. We talk about anything and everything. He is my best friend above all! You should meet him Maa! You will love him!" I said smiling as I thought of my man.

My mother's eyes are lit up as she kissed my forehead and cheek.

"I am so happy for you beta. I can just say by the way you speak about him, or the look on your face when you are doing so that he is so special and you love him dearly. I cannot wait to meet him now!!! Your dad.....well he will take some time to reflect on his actions and don't worry! He will come around. If there is one thing in this world your dad is scared about then that's losing me and you. As much as your dad is a knucklehead? He is also a huge softie when it comes to you and especially me. But that doesn't mean he is off the hook easily. He has a lot of making up to do" she said and I smiled at her. It's true that even though my dad loves me more than anything, his entire world is his wife. My mother is his universe and he never fails to show his love for her in front of us even.

That's what made me want that kind of love more.

"I know Maa. But we won't let him off the hook easily" I said and we both chuckled. Later we spoke about the trip I'll be taking next week and she suggested I go shopping with Ritu and Anju once which I agreed to happily.

"Chalo, I'll go sleep. You have to go to college tomorrow right? You too go sleep soon. And everything will be okay beta. Don't worry" she said reassuringly and went out after kissing my forehead.

I laid down in bed and just stared out the window, looking at the dark sky lit up with the moon and stars. I don't wanna stay home. I wanna go out somewhere and that's when I got an idea.

I immediately got up and dressed up in my joggers and sweatshirt before going to Ritu's room. I knocked on the door and after hearing her say come in, I went inside to see her laying down on her bed and watching the series "The Summer I Turned Pretty".

"You are watching it?? Finally!!! And guess what? I completed the show and also completed reading the first book!!! It's so darn good!" I said plopping on her bed and she giggled.

"I know right!?!? I am gonna start the second book after this show is done. You?" She asked sitting up and I nodded my head.

"Me tooo! Let's start together. And also ask Anju whether she completed the book or not!" I said and she nodded her head.

"I gotta say something" I said bringing up the topic which is the reason I came here.

"What is it?" She asked and I smiled.

"Well......I don't want to stay in the house. I wanna go somewhere else" I said and she groaned.

"I know! Me tooooo!!!!! What do we do though? Our parents are going to bed in a bit and the only thing is we escape from the window or the back door" she said and I smiled at her mischievously.

"Yep! Plus I got an idea" I said and took my phone out and texted in our Group where us girls and the boys are there.

"GUYS! WHO WANNA GO OUT RIGHT NOW? AND I MEAN LIKE ALL SIX OF US?" I texted in the group and Ritu checked chuckling beside me.

"Damn! This is gonna be fun" she said and I nodded my head smiling at her.

Fast forward to thirty minutes later, we all are on the road going to a restaurant the boys know about laughing as we go.

"Why did you get such a sudden idea munchkin?" Shourya asked as I rested my head on his shoulder enjoying the cool breeze.

"Just wanted to spend time with you and I didn't feel like staying at home and figured all of us can go somewhere. It has been kind of an emotional rollercoaster" I said and he hummed kissing my hand which is on his chest.

As soon as we reached the restaurant we all say down we ordered our food and got into conversation.

"Is that chudail gone now?" Anju asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, mom didn't rest until she went out of the house, and guess what? Sindhu Maa even threw her stuff at her face when she was leaving. It was hilarious" I said and Ritu nodded.

"Maa always bad fire in her I just saw how much! Like damn! The way she was glaring? I legit thought she was gonna kill that witch even before she gets out of the house" Ritu said.

"And you dad?" Anju asked looking at me and I sighed.

"He will come around. He hasn't spoken a word since the entire fiasco took place today. Raghu Papa tried speaking to me but looked conflicted. Same case with Ritu. He tried speaking to her but stayed put. My dad keeps glancing at me and my mother but he is just silent. Growing up we never saw our parents fighting. We knew they fought but they never did it in front of us to protect us but this is the first time they fought in front of us. The first time I heard my mother raising her voice against my father" I said shaking my head and Anju held my hand squeezing it slightly.

"I get what you mean babe! Maa and Paa never fought in front of me as they thought it would affect me. Seeing that sight can be a lot, especially for the first time. But give it some time. I have met your dad and he is a huge softie when it comes to you. He can't stay away for long that's for sure!" She said and I chuckled.

"What about your parents? How are they like?" I asked the guys and they shrugged.

"My Mom and Dad are cool. They fight, they make up, and most of all they love me and my brother. It's fun with them. They are cool and absolutely love Zain and Shouru" Rohit said and Zain followed.

"Same. My parents are pretty chill. A little orthodox and my dad's kinda suspicious of everyone at first until he grows to like them. Mom is my absolute favorite. And I am her favorite. And same the boys are the highlight in my family as well" Zain said. I looked at Shourya who stayed silent.

"What about you Shourya?" Anjana asked and he exhaled.

"Mom and Dad are very cool. Their first priority is always both of them which is something I looked up to. They love me a lot though sometimes they have a weird way of showing it. They love these idiots and say they have three sons instead of one a lot of times. I am close with both of them" he said and I felt like saying it all troubled him. But why? We spoke about each other's families but Shourya never used to speak a lot about his. I know it's because of the weird way his parents show love to him. And I am hoping with time it gets better and he opens up to me.

After this conversation, we all had our food and talked a lot, and went on a ride at least until 3 in the night before sneaking back into our houses. It was fun. This outing with my friends at night. And I hoped there won't be any troubles further and everything is settled.

Hello lovely readers!!!!! Finally a little peace after some drama but do you think the peace will stay this way and that no more dramas will happen? What do you think? Lemme know!

P.S. Guys!! I have changed my username from 'dreamylover2020' to 'doobydoo_1801'. I am informing you all so you won't get confused seeing a new username! Enjoy reading!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...
136K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
8M 488K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
241K 12.7K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...