Fix You// Minsung

By quokkafromtheblocka_

In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy... More

prologue🌻
one🌻
two🌻
three🌻
four🌻
Five🌻
Six🌻
Seven🌻
Eight🌻
Nine🌻
Ten🌻
eleven🌻
Twelve🌻
Thirteen🌻
Fourteen🌻
Fifteen🌻
Sixteen🌻
Seventeen🌻
Eighteen🌻
Nineteen🌻
Twenty🌻
Twenty One🌻
Twenty Two🌻
Twenty Three🌻
Twenty Four 🌻
Twenty Five🌻
Twenty Six 🌻
Twenty Seven🌻
Twenty Eight🌻
Twenty Nine🌻
Thirty🌻
Thirty One🌻
Thirty Two🌻
Thirty Three🌻
Thirty Four🌻
Thirty Five🌻
Thirty Six🌻
Thirty Seven🌻
Thirty Eight🌻
Thirty Nine🌻
Fourty🌻
Fourty One🌻
Fourty Two🌻
Fourty Three🌻
Fourty Four🌻
Fourty Five🌻
Fourty Six🌻
Fourty Seven🌻
Fourty Eight🌻
Fourty Nine🌻
Fifty🌻
Fifty One🌻
Fifty Two🌻
🌻Don't Delete The Kisses🌹
Part Two: One🌹
Two🌹
Three🌹
Four🌹
Five🌹
Six🌹
Seven🌹
Eight🌹
Nine🌹
Ten🌹
Eleven🌹
Twelve🌹
Thirteen🌹
Fourteen🌹
Fifteen🌹
Sixteen🌹
Seventeen🌹
Eighteen🌹
Nineteen🌹
Twenty🌹
Twenty One 🌹
Twenty Two🌹
Twenty Three🌹
Twenty Four🌹
Twenty Five🌹
Twenty Seven🌹
Twenty Eight🌹
Twenty Nine🌹
Thirty🌹
Thirty One ❤️
Happy Halloween🎃
💗A Lil Special Chapter 💗
Maybe This Time🍃🍃

Twenty Six 🌹

2.9K 138 102
By quokkafromtheblocka_

(Warning: smut)

"Alright"

Jisung hummed and kissed Minho gently before getting off him. He then gestured to his own lap. "Well then?" He saw Minho look at him for a moment before slowly climbing on top of him.

Minho let out a shaky breath as he sat himself onto Jisung's thighs. Jisung smiled and started to pull off his shirt. He pulled it over the elder's head and threw it off somewhere.

Minho hadn't done anything like this is nearly two years so it almost felt fresh to him. Jisung started to kiss Minhos neck.

He began to suck on the skin harshly, gripping Minhos bare waist to pull him higher on his lap.

This side of Jisung Minho had never seen before and he couldn't deny that he liked it. Jisung left love bites and marks all over Minhos neck bringing Minho to a state of desperation for more.

He let out a shaky breath. "Ji" He mumbled. Jisung pulled back a little. He hummed for Minho to continue. He pulled at Jisung's top and quickly it was discarded elsewhere.

Minho stared wildly at Jisung's abs which weren't defined sharply but were very noticeable.

Jisung chuckled a bit. "You're staring Min" Minho scoffed at this. "Clearly, well done" Then then fell into another heated make out session.

Only this time Minho started to grind down on Jisung a little making the younger moan. Minho was pleased with himself and continued to push himself against Jisung's bulge.

Jisung gripped tighter on Minhos wasit, bound to leave a mark. Then, Jisung got up causing Minho to jolt in his arms.

Jisung kissed him as he carried him to his room.

He placed Minho on his bed and then closed the bedroom door. "Aren't you going to lock it?" Minho asked. Jisung shook his head. "Nah" He walked back over and pushed Minho down to lie on his back he then placed himself on top hovering above him.

"But what if someone walked in?" Minho wasn't worried about that but he wanted to know Jisung's take on it. Jisung held a soft smirk. "Let them" was all he said before lowering his head down to kiss Minho again.

Jisungs lips moved from Minho's lips to his neck, collarbone, chest, torso all the way down to his pants. Minho was breathing heavily at this point.

He looked down at Jisung who had stopped leaving love bites on his skin. Jisung smiled "Can I?" He asked gripping a little at the waistband of Minhos pants.

Minho nodded quickly. "Y-Yeah.. Please fuck please" Jisung took off his pants, Minho helping to get them off faster.

Minho then took off Jisung's pants. This was where Jisung started to feel flustered again as Minho pulled him down on top of him.

They were only in their boxers now and Jisung started to feel less confident. He genuinely forgot that sex involved being well.. Naked.

Minho noticed how weirdly Jisung was kissing him and pulled back. "Ji, you okay?" He wanted to be strong and say he was fine. He wanted to prove he could be confident. But now he felt exposed and unsure.

Minho had experience, Jisung didn't. Only videos he found on twitter one night through misfortune.

Minho saw the conflicted look in Jisung's eyes and started to worry that all this was another relapse of what happened at Felix's party.

"Ji baby-"

"Sorry-um.. Just feeling exposed haha" Jisung admitted it. He wanted to be honest. Minho saw no wrong in his words and lightly kissed him. "That's okay love, but you look fucking hot so I don't see any problem"

That was the drive Jisung needed. Minho then flipped them over, Jisung under him now. Jisung stared up at the boy feeling oddly comfortable underneath. He did like being on top too.

Minho stared down. "You look so beautiful" He sounded so genuine. Jisung pulled Minho down to kiss him. "Okay, you fuck me now" He said sassily.

Minho hummed. "You sure" He tugged at the waistband of Jisung's boxers. Jisung nodded. "Tell me, Ji... Words I need words to do this-"

"Yes! Oh my god yes" Jisung didn't mean to sound so desperate but he was very hard and needed it hard.

Minho hummed and in moment Jisung was lying there naked. Minho took off his own and then Jisung saw his dick. Now it was getting real and there were little thoughts in his head telling him that this was going to hurt and that things wouldn't be the same if they did this.

But his heart knew different and majority of his brain did too so he wasn't worried. Minho looked back. He stared at Jisung's body for a moment before getting back on top of him again.

"Tell me to stop anytime okay" He kissed his boyfriends forehead before bringing himself lower on Jisung. Jisung was just staring at the ceiling now.

That was until his felt a hand wrap around his dick that he gasped and arched his back. Minho smirked at this. Jisung was so sensitive.

He started to move his hand up and down slowly making Jisung moan with pleasure. He then went faster making Jisung let out a high pitched moan. Jisung covered his mouth after this.

Minho saw and pulled his hand off. "Don't" he went back to the movements after.

Jisung let out moan after moan and was close to coming. "Min-" He groaned a bit. "Min-I... Fuck.." He arched his back again.

"Mm, go on" Minho said plainly and Jisung came into his hand. Jisung looked fucked already. Minho got off the bed quickly and got a wipe to clean the cum off his hand.

He turned back to Jisung. "Do you have lube?" He asked. Jisung looked over at him. "What? Lube? But I just.."

"You'll come again" Minho said simply. Jisung blushed. "Again?" He asked. Minho nodded. He gave a stern look. "Again" He confirmed.

Jisung gulped as Minho asked if he had lube and he ended up pointing to the lower drawer in his dresser.

Minho rummaged through some clothes and pulled out a small bottle. "Hidding it huh?" He got back on the bed. Jisung scoffed "I do touch myself sometimes you know" he was getting real honest.

Minho hummed "How cute" He mumbled before squirting some of the lube onto his fingers. He got up on his knees and told Jisung to hold onto his legs.

Jisung curled his knees up into his chest, holding himself together like an egg. Minho started to smear the lube around Jisung's hole making the boy moan loudly.

Minho glanced up at his face and saw Jisung pressing his head into the pillow. His eyes were closed.

He smirked and covered his fingers with the lube as well. He then looked back up at Jisung who was whining now. "Ji, are you ready?" He asked. Jisung nodded. "Yes.. Please just..." He let out a shaky breath instead of finishing his sentence.

Minho hummed and inserted one finger into Jisung. Jisung gasped and arched his back. Trying his best to hold his legs where they were. All it took was Minho to start moving his finger in and out that made Jisung let got of his legs to grab the bedsheets.

"Fuck" he cursed. Minho didn't say anything as he continued to finger Jisung. Minho spread Jisung's legs out a bit and started to move his finger faster. Jisung moaned more. "Ah- fuck- Min-"

Another finger went in and Jisung started to feel sore. He hissed. Minho leaned up and kissed his lips. "It'll sting a Little" He said softly. Jisung had teary eyes but nodded. "O-Okay-"

Slowly, it started to feel good and moans fell out of his mouth like words would. Then Minho wasted no time inserting a third finger.

Jisung gasped loudly. "Fuck Minho!" he moaned. Minho chuckled lowly before taking out his fingers.

Jisung whined at the missing contact, he hole clenching around nothing. Minho stared at Jisung for a moment before asking. "Do you have a condom?" He asked.

Jisung shook his head. "No..." He said breathlessly. Minho hummed. "This might hurt a bit more then.." He mumbled loud enough for Jisung to hear.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked as he lubed himself up, shivering at the coldness of the liquid. He eyed Jisung who stared down at him.

"Y-Yeah" He reassured. Minho nodded before getting himself up and ready. "Get up" He said. Jisung groaned in annoyence. "Minho I just wanna be fucked hard"

"And you will but right now I want to make this a good experience for you" Jisung paused for a moment as Minho sat himself up against the headboard.

"Ride me" He said to the younger. Jisung looked over. "Huh?" He knew what he meant. Minho didn't say it again. Jisung got on his knees and with the hold of Minho he was guided to be right above Minho's dick.

"It'll make things a bit easier" There wasn't really any way to avoid pain at the start but Jisung having the full control gave him that extra bit clarity.

Jisung slowly lowered himself. He let out a soft moan as he felt Minho's dick move into him. He hissed in pain at some points but Minho's hands rubbed his hips softly to reassure him. He kept lowering himself down till Minho was fully inside him.

Jisung let out a very shaky breath. He placed his hands on Minho's shoulders. Minho gave him a small smile. "Well done Baby" Jisung didn't even have the mental capacity to reply, his mind was elsewhere. Minho knew that.

"When you're ready" Jisung nodded at this. He brought himself up a bit and lowered himself down again. They both moaned. Jisung did it again and again and again and then he was in a rhythmic pattern.

Minho steddied him by gripping his hips. Jisung moved up and down moaning over and over. Minho leaned his head back a bit exposing his neck which Jisung took the advantage of and started to leave hickeies and love marks in places he hadn't earlier.

Minho moaned loudly as Jisung did this. He thrusted up against Jisung making Jisung gasp and lower his head down from Minho's neck. He ended up resting his head on his shoulder eyes closed as he continued to bounce himself up and down.

Minho left hickeies on Jisung's neck making a purple art piece on the boy's collarbone and neck. Jisung was breathing heavily in his own head.

"minho.." he mumbled. Minho felt himself almost lose it at that. Jisung mumbling his name in pleasure was something he could only dream of.

"minho,mmm~"Jisung was getting close. Minho flipped them over. Jisung gasped as Minho thrusted at a fast pace into him.

Jisung threw his head back in pleasure.
"Oh my fuck-" He cursed. Minho put Jisung's legs onto his shoulders to have more of an angle.

Jisung gripped onto the bedsheets as he was fucked senseless. "Ah~Minho fuck... Imma... Fuck fuck-" He arched his back and came all over himself and Minho.

As Jisung came down off his high, Minho continued to thrust into him not slowly his pace instead he went faster and harder throwing Jisung into overstimulation.

"Fuck.." Minho groaned as he neared and with another few thrusts he was about to pull out to come but Jisung stopped him. "J-Just... Come... In me-"

Minho nodded and thrusted three more times until he came into Jisung. It was a weird feeling but Jisung couldn't deny it made him feel oddly good.

Minho pulled out and leaned up to kiss Jisung gently. "Are you alright?" He asked. Jisung hummed. " 'm tired" he looked up at Minho.

Minho was stunned with how fucked Jisung looked. His hair a mess, his eyes tired and half opened, his lips swollen and slightly apart as he regulated his breathing.

Fuck. Minho could easily fuck him again but he didn't.

(Ends here xx)

He got up and got a towel from the bathroom and came back into the room to see Jisung basically asleep.

He was barely holding on. Minho wiped down the cum off of Jisung's chest and off himself. "You might wanna have a shower" Minho said softly.

Jisung whined. "Don't act like that, you asked me to come in you" Jisung opened his eyes and glared. Minho chuckled and picked him up bridle style.

"I'll make you a bath, come on"

+. - +. - +. -

Idk if its good or not cuz I don't write smut like that often so yeah, still hope it was fine to read tho pfft

✨💅 Anyslay hope you keep well and keep slaying 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.5K 18
Where Lee Minho is the school's new kid and befriends Han Jisung, the bullied kid. [COMPLETED]
619K 28.8K 47
─Minsung [mpreg] In which Jisung lost his virginity at 13 to a 15 year old. As a result he's left with a baby. Fast forward 8 years, they meet again...
375K 13.2K 34
(COMPLETED) - Jisung was in the wrong place wrong time STARTED:200229 ENDED: 200428 ! HIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND FUN ! Don't take it too seriousl...
81.9K 3.2K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...