❄︎Until Next Time...❄︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full... More

•Character Sketch•
•Chapter- 1•
~Chapter- 2~
•Chapter- 3•
•Chapter- 4•
•Chapter- 5•
•Chapter- 6•
•Chapter- 7•
•Chapter- 8•
•Chapter- 9•
•Chapter- 10•
•Chapter- 11•
•Chapter- 12•
•Chapter- 13•
•Chapter- 14•
•Chapter- 15•
•Chapter- 16•
•Chapter- 17•
•Chapter- 18•
•Chapter- 19•
•Chapter- 20•
•Chapter- 21•
•Chapter- 22•
•Shoutout!!!•
•Chapter- 24•
•Chapter- 25•
•Chapter- 26•
•Chapter- 27•
•Chapter- 28•
•Chapter- 29•
•Chapter- 30•
•Chapter- 31•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter- 23•

5K 359 102
By doobydoo_1801

(Hiee guys! Please read Chapters 21 and 22 before this as I have updated those two before this quickly! Don't miss out on them! Enjoy reading!!)

"Oh boy!" I heard Ritu muttering behind me.

'Oh boy!' indeed I thought as they walked in and....................

"You fucking asshole! Get up! We are gonna be late!!" I heard Ritu yell in my ears and that brought me out of my dream as I woke up with a jolt.

I sat right up and looked around my room to see that I am in my bed, still in my pajamas, and Ritu, who is all dressed up in front of me.

"Are the guests downstairs?' I asked Ritu who looked agitated.

"What guests?" She asked confusion lacing her tone.

"The guests? The marriage proposal? That creep who that witch wants to marry me?" I asked and she just smacked my head.

"What ever happened to you?? Are you in your right mind Pari or did yesterday's fiasco make you go a little cuckoo as you put it?" She asked and I rubbed my head wincing as she hit pretty hard.

But I still heaved a sigh of relief as the whole marriage proposal thing was a dream.

"It's a dream.....fuck it's a dream" I muttered clutching my head and shaking my head.

"What dream? Pari? Are you okay?" Ritu asked sitting beside me and I explained to her the dream.

"It was so real that there was legit panic inside me. I was so scared and Shourya came inside and I was shaking and then I heard your voice and woke up" I told her and she just looked at me with concern in her eyes and hugged me.

"It's going to be okay babe. We will talk to Paa and figure it out don't worry. I won't let the witch take away your happiness" she said and I nodded my head.

She left asking me to get ready quickly and I got ready in a jiffy. I don't know how the situation is downstairs with my dad and I have to somehow talk to him before that witch feeds him with all kinds of nonsense.

After getting ready I went down to see dad and Raghu Paa sitting on one sofa and that witch on the other one. Maa and Sindhu Maa are sitting together with Ritu on the side.

"Maa, breakfast? I'll be late for college otherwise" I said and my Dad spoke before my Mother could reply.

"You are not going to college today Paridhi. We have to talk" he said and I looked at him. I nodded my head looking at him seriously. What my dad did is stupid, and irrational. And I will make sure to teach him a lesson.

I went and sat down on the seat in front of him and he continued.

"I do not approve of this" he started saying.

"Neither do I Papa" I said and I can see anger evident on his face.

"Don't talk back to me Pari. You did wrong and you are showing attitude to your elders now?" He asked and I sighed. How can my dad be so stupid?

"You should've controlled her way before Sanjeev. She is out of our hands now. Look at her disgusting acts. I am worried about who will marry her if this gets out. I am so ashamed of what she is doing. I mean, look at her mother. I told you to not marry her mother years ago but you didn't listen. Now see? Like mother, her daughter. Throwing herself on a man with no dignity and self-respect." the witch poked in acting as if she is concerned about me and jabbed at my mother. I had enough and that's when I stepped in. I cannot take this anymore.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted and the entire house went silent.

I might speak sternly or loudly but I never ever shouted in front of Dad because I didn't want to make things big. But I just cannot. This witch has interfered in every single thing in my life and ruined everything for me. I won't let her do the same thing now. Not anymore.

"First of all, I'll come to you bua. You are talking about my mother? Who gave you the right to speak to my mother like that? And upbringing? I kissed my boyfriend on his forehead. And instead of telling what you actually saw, speaking ill about my character just so you can create a disgusting scenario is what a dirty upbringing is. First look at your own self and then point a finger at me.

My mother? Her upbringing is what made me not run away with the guy I love and instead want to introduce him to my family. Controlling me? Who the fuck are you to control me? You are not even my own bua. You are just a cousin who is feeding off my father's money because you have nowhere else to go. Oh sorry! Because you have nobody else to trap with your fake tears and fake stories.

My dignity and self-respect? Oh, I have it abundantly and more than you for sure. You are talking about self-respect? Where did your self-respect go or where did your dignity go to when you since I was a kid used to ask my dad for money or rather loot my dad's money and controlled us because you are sick and twisted in your head?" I said fuming and nobody spoke anything. Bua's face was red with embarrassment and anger and she just got up in an instant.

"How dare you? You little punk?" She spat and lifted her hand to hit me but my mother came in between and threw her on the other side before slapping her right across her face much to my surprise. Sindhu Chachi came and stood in front of me, beside Maa shielding me.

"Don't you fucking dare to lay your filthy hands on my daughter" Maa said and the witch glares at us. She looked towards my Dad and my Chachu who are looking shocked and also silent and cried.

"Look at your wives, both of you! Hitting your sister like this. Are you gonna stay silent" she wailed and both of them got up.

"Sindhu, bhabhi, what is this?" Raghu Paa tried to defend his so-called sister.

"Don't Raghu. And Sanjeev? You are not the same man I fell in love with. You always stood by your family but because of your weakness for relations and stuff, you are making your own daughter suffer. You slapped our daughter for falling in love? You don't remember how my dad refused to give me to you? How you fought for me? How I fought for you? Don't you remember that you also came through this phase? Then how can you deny your daughter? How dare you raise your hand on my daughter based on what this bitch said?

I always knew you are big on réputation but you chose to believe this bitch than your own daughter? You didn't even have faith in how we brought our daughter up? How could you Sanjeev?" Maa questioned Paa and he looked down not saying anything.

"This bitch has always set out to ruin us. Always look for an opportunity to use us and create rifts between us. I won't tolerate this anymore, Raghu and Bhaiya. Pari will marry anyone she loves and I will not let you guys ruin her life because of this bitch or because you both are too egotistical to look at your daughter's happiness. Pari loves someone so digest this fact both of you and better make this right with your daughters" Sindhu Maa said angrily and the fathers looked deep in thoughts.

Mom signed me and Ritu to go to our rooms and both Maa and Sindhu Maa followed us.

Before going up Maa turned back and looked at the witch.

"If you stay in my house for another minute I am going to kill you with my own hands. Don't ever set foot in this house again and don't ever show your face to me again. And you Sanjeev, if you want us then you better start thinking like a husband and a father again" she said and turned to come up.

I looked at Ritu as we went to my room and we both hi-fied. Finally, fucking finally our mothers spoke up keeping aside the respect they have for our dads. Fucking finally!

I hope they get a little sense at least now!

Hey there readers!!!! How was the twist lol!?! I planned the twist way before and it was so fun reading your comments!!!! I loved them!!!! Can't wait to see what you think of this!!!! Lemme know!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
50.7K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...
53.3K 4.7K 37
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...
779K 34.4K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...