❄︎Until Next Time...❄︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full... More

•Character Sketch•
•Chapter- 1•
~Chapter- 2~
•Chapter- 3•
•Chapter- 4•
•Chapter- 5•
•Chapter- 6•
•Chapter- 7•
•Chapter- 8•
•Chapter- 9•
•Chapter- 10•
•Chapter- 11•
•Chapter- 12•
•Chapter- 13•
•Chapter- 14•
•Chapter- 15•
•Chapter- 16•
•Chapter- 17•
•Chapter- 18•
•Chapter- 19•
•Chapter- 21•
•Chapter- 22•
•Chapter- 23•
•Shoutout!!!•
•Chapter- 24•
•Chapter- 25•
•Chapter- 26•
•Chapter- 27•
•Chapter- 28•
•Chapter- 29•
•Chapter- 30•
•Chapter- 31•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter- 20•

5.7K 351 39
By doobydoo_1801

"I am so happy for you girl!!!!!!" Anjana said as she examined my ring and as I told her how I and Shourya confessed to each other and what transpired yesterday night.

"I know right!? Like! You deserve all this love babe!! I am so happy!!! But I still can't understand how no one knew at home when he came?! Like I didn't know our walls were that soundproof!" Ritu said in disbelief hugging me and I laughed.

"Oh shut up!! I wasn't that loud anyways knowing you guys were at home" I said blushing and they both gave me teasing looks.

"Our girl here reached 2nd base!! The most experienced one" Anju said dramatically and I smacked her arm.

"Don't tell me you and Zain don't do anything!! In fact, I know you reached the 1st base and it's only a matter of time before you reach the second one" I said smirking and this time it was her time to blush.

"It's just Ritu who is left to enter the zone" Anju said clearing her throat and I looked at Ritu who is looking everywhere than us.

"What do you have to say to that babe?" I asked with a teasing smile and she smiled at us.

"I am going to tell him, I like him today" she said and my eyes lit up.

"What?! Oh my god! Finally!!!! Finally, poor Rohit will be relaxed" I said excitedly and she gave a guilty smile.

"I know. My inhibitions about a relationship made me really test him a lot. I don't regret doing it because, I don't want to decide without thinking about it properly especially when it concerns another person but, I feel bad for testing his patience so much. But it's fine! I know how to impress him!!" She said with an excited face and me and Anju tickled.

"Impress huh!?! We wonder how!!?" Anju said and we three laughed.

After talking for some more time with each other we parted ways and we will meet again for the meeting at 1. Anju and Ritu wanted to go discuss something regarding our event and I went to the library to read a book. It's been a while and I went there to read something and also order some items online because my paints are almost over.

I make my own paint colors and I need to get some binders and stuff for them. While ordering and reading I totally lost track of time and it was 1:15 already.

"Shit!" I cursed and took my stuff rushing out of the library. Shourya specifically told everyone to reach on time as this meeting is important. Everyone must've already reached there because no one here defies him.

I went to the room where the meeting is being held and knocked, entering inside only to see everyone present there. It's a pretty small room so only a few chairs were there.

I looked at my friends who were shaking their heads at me being late while Shourya narrowed his eyes. One thing I am good at and Shourya hates is being on time. He is particular about being on time and I am always late.

"Sorry guys! I was doing some work and lost track of time" I said with an apologetic smile and everyone smiled back at me except one person.

"Such unprofessional behavior" Myra, also known as the girl who cannot take a hint to save her life muttered and it was pretty loud.

She still has the hots for my boyfriend and I can always feel her stink eye towards me every time she comes across me. And it increased more since we got into a relationship. Even now, she is sitting super close to him and trying to get his attention. Biaatch!!!!

"It's fine, come here" Shourya said and I leaned against the wall. Since there are no chairs left I can't sit anywhere and as soon as I reached him, he got up and gave me the chair leaning beside my chair, keeping his hand on my shoulder.

Damn his hand looks so good with the bracelet I gave him. His veiny arms and that rose gold bracelet contrasting quite well, are making me horny!

"Contr Pari, after the meeting, you can jump his bones" I muttered under my breath and composed myself.

"Okay, so as we were speaking and to give a quick summary to Pari, our form to circulate to students who are interested in coming is ready and after the meeting is completed we are sending it to everyone in different departments.

The fee and everything is fixed and refundable in case they chose to cancel last minute and that fee is only for their accommodation and stuff. The form will be closed in two days so everyone should be quick" Zain said and I listened carefully.

"Also, we decided we go with an earthy tone for the decor of the place and the seminar. Since it's an open ground seminar we have to make necessary arrangements from now itself. Fine Arts Department will take care of it and the Management department will take care of security allotment, etc" Rohit said adding to Zain.

"You guys know which teams you are allocated and we also extended the help list for different roles, make sure to coordinate with them" Shourya said looking at the assistant students and they all nodded.

"Sir, I asked you before but you didn't reply. Can I please work with you...I mean management team?" Myra said or more like purred batting her eyelashes innocently and Shourya and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Myra, I think your role has already been assigned to the hospitality team? To look after the student rooms and everything? I think it's better you stick to that to not confuse the structure right now" Anjana said sternly and she glared at Anju opening her mouth to retort but I beat her to it.

"So, as that's settled, let's talk about the setup. I need two more people from Fine Arts to help us with the decor and to take care of it. I am open to people from different departments as well so is anyone of you interested?" I asked looking around and a guy and a girl raised their hands.

I smiled at them and nodded my head noting their names down in my notes.

"Cool, we will discuss the decor after we get pictures and an estimation of their space. I'll make a group chat for us and will share an idea I got in that" I said and they nodded their heads.

"That's settled. Guys our actual work starts in a week or two as the event is three weeks away. In the meanwhile let's circulate the form and get a list of students who are coming so we can book rooms in the hotel. I'll share the guest list with you all after it's finalized with the dean" Shourya said and since that's it for today everyone got up to leave.

But this Myra had to make a stupid scene so she turned towards Shourya and placed her hand on his arm.

"Shourya Sir, you are a rock star!! You do so much work and so efficiently! Please don't take so much stress" She said and the way she tried to say 'Sir' so seductively, it made me want to puke.

Zain and Rohit were stifling their laughter at my pukish face and Anju, and Ritu was frowning at her.

"Don't worry, my girl takes care of me so well that all my stress flies out the window in a second" Shourya said not even looking at her but instead staring at me with a soft look on his face that melted me.

Honestly, I don't even care about her remarks. I know Shourya and there is nothing for me to be cautious about or insecure about snapping at her. But the way she tries to get physically close to Shourya irks me to no end.

As soon as Shourya said it to her, without even looking at her, her face went red with embarrassment and she glared at me before smiling at Shourya and leaving outside.

As soon as she went out I burst out laughing.

"Her face looked hilarious yaar!" I said laughing and my friends joined me.

"I know right?? Bitch can't take a hint!!!" Ritu said and Anju nodded her head.

"Anyways munchkin come on!" Shourya said taking my hand and Rohit hooted.

"Woohoo! Where you are guys going?" He said wiggling his eyebrows and Shourya rolled his eyes.

"I am going out to spend some time with my girlfriend. What's it with you?" He said and Rohit poked his tongue out.

Before we went out the door, Shourya turned back and said.

"Don't call her Anjana. You are cockblocking us every time" Shourya ordered and dragged me out, making my mouth go wide open and as we came out, I can hear all our friends laughing their asses off inside.

"Such a brutal rowdy you are! Why are you mortifying me in front of our friends!!!" I exclaimed palming my face and he chuckled pulling me close by his side as we walked.

"Only for you munchkin" he said and kissed my head. I just smiled and kissed his cheek as we walked.

Hello lovely readers!!!!!! How was the chapter!?!? Hope you loved it!!!! Lemme know!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
301K 17.7K 36
•Ivaan Kashyap• A 31 year old, software developer at Greytech, currently working in Mumbai. He is strong, serious and at the top of his game. Widowed...
189K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
1.4M 63.2K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...