my darling violet

By busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... More

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

chapter 6

11.8K 210 18
By busy_reading07

Violet's pov

"Hey, violet can you pack your stuff up and put your belt on, we're landing now" Elijah says from next to me. I jump not realizing that he was there. Then I look at him weirdly, he said that the flight is over 2 hours, but it has only been like 30 minutes.

"What do you mean we're landing? We've only been flying for 30 minutes, haven't we?" I ask looking at him not moving at all except to close my book so he can't see.

"Bambina, we've been flying for two and a half hours, we're landing now" I just stare at him, I didn't think I was drawing for that long. The time always goes really fast when I'm paying so much attention to my drawing.

I put my things in my bag not questioning it anymore and then put my belt on, Elijah now sitting in his seat again with his belt already on.

The landing was scary as hell, and I was gripping the armchair really tight that I may have left a mark but I kept my face blank still. I hate showing emotion I only ever do it if I know I'm alone and won't be interrupted.

Elijah and James walk to another very expensive-looking car and while I follow them I still keep an eye on all the guards around us. luckily none of them are close enough that they could surprise attack me, i think Elijah had something to do with it considering what happened at the other airstrip. 

getting to the car, James pulls open the back door ushering me in. I try not to think about how easy it would be for him to hurt me or even kill me with the gun he and Elijah have at their waist as I get in the back. instead, I try not to focus on where my body hurts the most and try not to aggravate it, which is kind of inevitable with the bruising and scarring all over my body. 

Elijah sits in the back with me, and James sits in the passenger seat, next to the driver. the driver gives my brother a nod with a stone-cold expression, my brother and James do the same. However, when he sees me, he gives a small smile and then sets off to drive probably to Elijah's house which I guess will now be my house. 

20 minutes later we were away from a lot of civilization, throughout the whole drive I've just been looking out the window. There are now fewer houses and cars if none at all for miles and the houses are bigger than what you would call mansions.

We reach this house that is not near anything else, the road is dead and there is almost no one here, except for guards dressed the same way as the ones at the airports.

There is this massive black gate that doesn't allow you to look in at all and a big wall around the whole property, like a massive fortress.

There were at least three or four guards standing outside near the gate all with that same 'scary' and intimidating look but some of them actually looked scary and there all pretty big like Elijah and James.

They all had guns by the look of it, some of them looking a lot bigger them the ones Elijah and James have.

The driver rolls down his window and one of the guards comes up to the window. They start speaking In Italian, but I don't focus on what they're saying and instead keep looking around even looking at James and Elijah's faces and they both look calm and unbothered by what is happening.

After some more talking to the driver, the guard looks at James, Elijah and me and then immediately opens the gate, revealing a massively big mansion, bigger than all the houses that I've seen today.

We get out of the car at the front of the house and the driver drives off as soon as he knows all of us are out. I just stare up at the house not moving, I'm still aware of everything around me but my main focus is the big mansion right In front of me. Elijah and James, a couple of steps away from me are just watching me to see if I give away anything but I don't, I can't, not yet at least.

"Sorellina, why don't I get you inside so you can meet the rest of our brothers" Elijah says walking a little bit closer but when he gets a little too far I stare at him with a warning look and he immediately stops. I just nod my head after a little of both of them looking at me.

(sorellina= little sister)

We head inside and there are three teenage-looking men standing in the foyer. As soon as I know I'm away from the door enough for the others to enter I stop, still near but away enough from the door that when they come in they won't be near me.

"Hey guys, where's Alessandro?" Elijah asks the three boys.

"he's in his office, where else?" the guy in the middle says not taking his eyes off me like the rest of them.

Looking at the three guys they all have different traits of Elijah and I, we are definitely siblings but we aren't photocopies of each other. 

The one on the right looks the most excited but only in the eyes, with deep green eyes and blonde fluffy hair, roughly around 6'5, he has muscles just like Elijah but his arms are a bit bigger and his face looks like he's either angry that I'm here or like he's just gotten yelled at.

The one in the middle has lighter green in his eyes, with dirty blonde hair, his checks have a little trail of freckles that make him look God-like, they all look God like but he has more of an advantage with the freckles, his height is roughly around 6'2. The guy on the right looks almost like a photocopy of the guy in the middle but he has a little bit of anger in his eyes and he doesn't have as many freckles as the other copy.

"Lorenzo, can you go and get him? please" Elijah asks adding in the please when it looked like the Lorenzo guy was going to say no. although it didn't sound like a question more like a demand.

While the Lorenzo guy- the guy on the right left I took the time to look where James and Elijah were because the whole time, I was focused on the three in front of me.

Elijah is closer to me than I would like, and James is next to him, but I don't move and just keep an eye on them while looking around the rest of the room.

It was amazing the foyer was simple but grand, and there was simple décor, but it worked better this way, It made it look clean-cut and more expensive. There was a staircase right behind the two boys and it went up to the second floor. The tiles on the downstairs floor were so clean you could see yourself in the white tiles. There was a table near the staircase with a vase of flowers that complimented the area, pulling the whole room together to look less bare.

Loud talking was heard before you could hear walking, the footsteps belonging to two people and both of them getting closer to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
475K 13.3K 38
15-year-old Alexandra 'Lexi' DeLaCruz-DeLesco has had a not so pleasant life- to say the least. She was abused by her foster 'parents' until they got...
Bambina By Ela

Teen Fiction

1.6M 49.1K 65
[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." ••~oOo~•• Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world where everyone's a monster. People who would...
82.7K 3.2K 32
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...