๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ | ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...

Por happyrainbowpainter

Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜จ
1 | ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ
2 | ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
4 | 5 ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฅ
5 | ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด
6 | ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
7 | ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
8 | ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ(?)
9 | ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข
10 | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
11 | ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
12 | ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
13 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
14 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
extra | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
15 | ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต
16 | ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
17 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ
18 | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
19 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
| one
21 | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
eplg | ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
Rewriting (AUTHORS NOTE)
NEW REWRITTEN BOOK PUBLISHED (AUTHORS NOTE)

20 | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

770 20 27
Por happyrainbowpainter

⁺✧𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦⁺✧

⁺✧𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵⁺✧

"What's ruffled your feathers?" Neon muttered as she continued to sip out of her apple juice carton. "Nervous you're finally going back to school?"

I shake my head. "No, it's not that. When we were at the mall, something happened with Kurapika and it really made me question my worth."

She shot up and got angry. "What did he do to you?!"

"I'll beat his ass if he's done anything!" She shouts in the car, the personal driver looking in the rear view mirror.

"No he didn't do anything, well in a way. Calm down! When I tried in the dress he suddenly went quiet, that could mean a lot of things. He could've thought I was ugly or something."

She sat back down in her seat and scoffed. "Girl, have you even seen yourself? You're gorgeous and if he doesn't see that than I'll beat him up. But it's obvious he likes you."

My face heats up at the thought of him liking me.

"What makes you think that?" I look out the car window.

"He always gets super nervous and defensive around you. Whenever you do something little like smiling at him he always gets super nervous. You must be blind if you don't see him blush from time to time when you're around him." She points out.

I fell silent, the only sound was the tires on the pavement.

"I'm really lucky to have you." I say, looking in her eyes.

"Well of course!" She gives me a big toothy smile.

I really was tho, if it wasn't for her begging her father for me to stay I'd likely be half across the country staying at my aunts, which I really didn't want to do. I hate her. Neon said she would get really angry and she would have a fit if Mr. Nostrade didn't allow me to stay. He gave in and makes sure he treats me like I'm one of his children, making sure Neon doesn't go off the walls. It may not be his true feelings, but it's way better than him treating me like actual shit.

Neon's personal driver pulls up to the school gate and drives us off. I thank the driver and we make our way inside of the school.

"Ah, I'm so tired." I grown to no one in particular.

Kurapika wasn't at school today which made me upset, other than that I was quiet the whole day. I especially tried my best to ignore Hana because I knew she would've just given me a headache. She isn't a bad friend or anything, she just gets very carried away when she talks at times.

We had just now arrived at the Nostrade residence, but I was extremely bored. I had homework I missed out on but I didn't bother doing it. An idea came to mind. I could go visit the graveyard since I haven't in a while and go to that cafe I've been meaning to get back to. They just dropped us off so I wasn't going to ask just yet. I know Neon's going to want to go anyways.

"Neon, do you wanna go to the cafe we went to last time again later? I also have something I need to do." I ask as.

"Of course I do!" With that, neither of us wanted to do our homework so we slacked off.

"This place is a lot more depressing than I remember it." Neon says as she looks around.

It was only about five pm but it was quite dark, almost as if the store had only one light. The decorations had become more bland and there was very little of them. Only about three people sat in their own booths, this place used to be packed.

"Maybe they're doing bad in business now." I stop looking around.

The happy energy in this store was the only reason I wanted to come here. I sigh and slip into a booth while Neon goes to order, we had discussed what we wanted during the car ride here. I rest my head I. My left hand and boringly look around, my eyes stopping on a certain white figure.

I shoot up from my seat to get a better look, and I was correct. It was Killua. Killua Zoldyck. I rush over to the booth.

"Killua." I say softly, not wanting to scare him.

He looks up and widens his eyes.

"Y/n! Where have you been?! Have you been alright??" He asks.

"I could say the same for you!" I wrap my arms around his figure, bringing him in close.

"What do you mean? I've been holding up fine...I guess. You've had it way worse than me." He releases from the hug and motions for me to sit down.

I slide into the booth and catch up with him.

"I took it pretty bad, but I'm getting better. Slowly." I smile at him.

"That's good. Sorry I missed school today, I heard you came back but I was unavailable today." He scratches his head.

"Aren't you unavailable everyday?" I question him.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Neon told me you haven't been going to school after what happened."

Killua raises an eyebrow. "What would she get out of lying about me? I've been devastated, yeah, but my father wouldn't let me stay home for such a small matter, well that's what he says. I've had full attendance except for today because of some work my father had going on."

I was beyond confused, why would Neon lie to me? They barely even know each other so what's the deal?

"Anyways, it's all good." He stretches and folds his arms behind his head.

Why is he acting so nonchalant about this? Didn't he tell me Gon was his one and only true friend?

"Killua, I'm sorry but why're you so chill about all of this?" He stops what he was doing and stares at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry. I just know something you don't." He looks away and remains quiet.

"What does that even mean?" Everything about this situation was just so confusing.

Without turning his body, Killua looked out the window then looked back at me.

"Don't you find it strange? Everyone who's become close to you but me and Kurapika has disappeared. At school lately he's been acting super weird, extremely shady."

My eyes widened and my mouth was left open. "Are you blaming all of this on Kurapika?"

Killua groaned, he knew you wouldn't believe his words so easily.

"Just think of it, Y/n. You need to start thinking straight. Why would I ever come clean to the person I'm terrorizing? Unless you have some other crazy friend, I think Kurapika is the only one that rules out for why this is happening."

As I started to think about it, I didn't even have that many friends. My only true friends were Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika. Everyone else were just people I talk to, two sentences being the limit.

"What reason would he even have for doing all of this, Killua? He doesn't seem like the type to." You started to get angry because you were confused and in denial.

Killua rubbed his temples. "Probably because he's an emotionless bastard? Back when the four of us met in camp, he was have these outbursts and he would lash out from time to time. So trust me, he is the type. Not to mention his goal? He wants to get revenge on those who hurt his family, he's literally becoming a criminal and you're saying he's not the type?"

"Well again, what would his reason even be?" I refuted.

"I don't know, Y/n. Maybe because he's unstable because of all the things that's happened in his life. He can become very possessive of things, especially because of what happened to his family. Let's just say you're one of the things he's very possessive of. When he has you, he will do anything to protect you, even if it means getting rid of any threats that'll stop him from getting to you."

My eyes started to water as I thought of the possibility of Kurapika being at fault here. He's done so much for me, and I've done so much for him, so it's all so hard to believe.

"If you believe so, then why don't you just tell the police or call him out?"

Killua stays quiet.

"Because I've been silenced."

"What do you mean?"

Killua swallows back a sob and hangs his head. "I was shown something, something I desire to get back. If I stayed shut until further notice, I would get it back. I can't say too much, I have to go."

He stands up but I grab his wrist.

"Wait! Killua, please explain!"

"I can't, y/n! I can't say anything. I'm sorry, but what I need to get back is my top priority. It sounds mean and I'm sorry, but over you and everyone else who's passed, what I'm trying to get back is a lot more important." My heart fell to my stomach as he yanks his wrist back and walks out the store.

"What was that about?" Neon asks, mouth full of dessert.

She lifts a spoonful of it so I can taste it, but I shake my head.

"Neon, tell the truth. Are you lying to me?"

She places the bowl on the table and crosses her arms.

"Nonsense, y/n. What are you talking about? Why would I ever lie to you?"

My eyebrows furrow in frustration, I didn't know who to believe.

"You told me Killua hasn't been going to school, but he just told me he's been attending school perfectly fine." Neon's shoulder fall.

She hesitates, then plays with her fingers. "F-fine, you want the truth? I didn't want you to feel different from everyone when you went back so I came up with a lie so you could feel like someone else understood you."

She was lying, whenever she lied her voice gets lower than it usually is.

"Are you telling the truth?"

Neon keeps the eye contact, but her face showed off fear.

"Yes." She said yes, but she looks like she desperately wants to say no.

I look around and grab her wrist.

"We need to go back to the residence and talk in private." We exit the store, but I bump into a familiar face.

My footsteps stop and my entire body goes cold. Why the hell was he suddenly everywhere I went?

"O-oh..haha! What a coincidence! Hi Kurapika!"

He gives one of his small smiles.

"Good evening to you, y/n. Was I interrupting something? You guys seem pretty shaken up." He looks over to Neon, as if signaling something.

While he looked away, my eyes trailed down to the side of his cream colored jacket that had a dark red substance on it.

"No...we were just...sorry we have to go." My voice clearly shaking.

Killua's words finally starting to sink into my brain. Him suddenly knowing where I am, him signaling things to Neon, him being the only one who hasn't died yet. I push past him and I walk away, still firmly grasping Neon's wrist.

"We need to get back, hurry, call whoever the hell usually picks you up."

She hurriedly rummages through her bag for her phone. While she started to dial the number, another set of footsteps joined us. Without realizing, I had started walking faster. When I did that, they did the same. My heart was pumping, as if it wanted to escape my chest.

When Neon was calling the driver, her voice was shaking, making it even more obvious that we knew what Kurapika had been up to.

Without a second though, I whispered to Neon.

'Neon, run!'

Not letting go, I make a mad dash for the center where most people would be walking around since that's where the popular stores are. I let go of Neon's wrist and we both sprint side by side, eventually slowing down if Neon starts to lack behind.

The footsteps which I obviously knew were Kurapika, had started to get faster too. He was chasing us. Everything I thought we had was all a lie and what Killua had said was the truth. If it wasn't, then kurapika wouldn't be doing whatever the hell he is doing right now. We had ran for about ten minutes and this bastard hadn't slowed his pace or shown any signs of exhaustion at all.

"Y-Y/n! I can't run anymore!" She slurred her words, not having enough energy to even speak.

"Ugh...here, hurry!" I grab her wrist and run through an alley that a bunch of trash and dumpsters.

We had jumped through all of it, hoping he would've lost us. The footsteps had gotten quieter as we hit further through the alley. Not wasting any time, we continue to run all the way down until we were able to hide in a very tall building. The building was one of the many so it would be almost impossible for him to know which exact building it is. After walking all the way to the tenth floor, we both collapse on the stairs.

Neon's face was soaked in tears, she was trying her best to breathe.

"Neon, please, tell me all you know." I managed to get out, I was exhausted and I felt like if I moved anymore I would've died.

"H-H-He threatened me at school when you weren't there t-that if I t-ried anything he would h-hurt me." She sobbed, wiping her nose and tears with her sleeve.

"He told me to lie about k-Killua *sniff* and he told me to stay away, but I didn't want to leave you. If I had left, he would've done something bad to you! I never backed down because I knew daddy and his men would protect us! Back at the cafe I-I was really scared because none of his men were answering."

I quietly watched her cry. She was just trying to protect me. I crawl over to her part of the stairs and bring her into a hug. Soon, tears start to pour out of my eyes too.

"Don't worry about it, Neon. We'll make it out of this alive. Can you call the police? I accidentally left my phone back at your place..." Neon nodded and started to dial the police.

"Y/n~" A singsong voice called out from the bottom of the staircase.

Neon froze and so did I. How the hell did he even find us and catch up. We were still breathing very heavy from all the running, so I cover my mouth. A small blinking caught my eye. I lower my wrist and look at the bracelet he gifted me, giving it a closer look, there was something small and red blinking inside of it.

'I groaned and laid on the couch. I admire the bracelet that sat comfortably on my wrist. I look at it until I see a small red light. It was blinking. I sit up and it disappears. I turn around trying to see if there's anything red shining off of anything.

Well, my couch is in front of the kitchen, maybe it was the microwave or something shining onto the bracelet. This thing is covered in diamonds. I wouldn't be surprised if something was shining off of it.

Wouldn't it be funny if this thing was a tracker?'

"Shit!" I whisper yelled.

Yanking the bracelet off, I quietly place it on the stairs, same with the necklace he gifted me the other day. I grab Neon's arm and continue to climb the stairs all the way until we reach the roof.

"Y-Y/n, I'm scared! There's no where for us to go and the cops won't get here in time!" I look around, my heart pumping extremely fast.

My eyes fall under the heater system.

"Neon, go hide under there. It's really just me he wants. I'll do anything I can to protect you, okay?" I put my hands on her shoulders.

"B-but I want you to hide with me!" I shake my head at her words.

"No, he'll know somethings up. He's done all of this without me knowing it was him, meaning he's smart. Beyond smart even. He'll know we are hiding, If I stall enough he'll forget about you." Without her approval, I shove her under the heating system.

I run over to the edge to see how far the fall would be. I lack of strength, so the only thing that's giving me the upper hand is pushing him off.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound of the heavy metal door opening.

⁺✧𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

⁺✧𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

16K 745 40
โ”†ๅฝก ๐‰๐”๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“ | ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘๐—๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๏ฟฝ...
27.7K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 183 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
4.5K 193 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...