Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 16

725 60 17
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI's POV

"Nice joke na"

"Yaa"

I said and looked at Manik to see him glaring at me. "What happened?" I asked.

"Are you serious? We are stuck over here and you are scrolling through your Instagram and laughing at jokes" he said in disbelief and I shrugged.

"What will happen? We are at a safe place only na" I replied. "So? Are you planning to stay here all night?" he asked.

"Do we have a option?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"We have. I don't want you to stay all night away from your home. I'll call Dad" he said and was calling his father.

I smiled seeing him. He is such a pure hearted person. He just doesn't want me to stay away all night. Others would have taken advantage and all, but he is different. And that is the reason I started trusting him.

"Kya hua?" I asked seeing him irradiated. "Dad is not lifting the call. I'll call Mom" he said and again dialled.

"Mom, where is Dad?"

"Accha ask him to send driver to open the office na. I am stuck here"

"No, the security guard is on leave"

"Yaa fast"

He talked over the phone and looked at me. "Dad said he will send driver with the keys" he sighed. "Hmm... So what now?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"You are so boring Manik. I am very bored. Do you expect us to sit like this till the driver comes?" I asked irritatedly.

"Ok then, I will play some music. I'll bring something to eat from cafeteria and let's spread your scarf on the floor. Let's sit on that and have a picnic. What say?" he asked.

"Good idea" I smiled widely.

"Pagal hogayi ho kya? Do you really think we are at a picnic spot? We are stuck Nandini" he said gritting his teeth.

"Why are you soo tensed Manik? Normally in these cases, girls would be tensed. But I am all chilled out because I know that you are a gentleman and you won't do anything" I said confidently.

"Accha, what made you think that?" he said coming near me. Involuntarily I started moving back.

"I...I know" I stammered. "What do you know? I am not a gentleman" he said huskily coming forward. I gulped and moved back.

"Stop playing Manik" I whispered. "I still dint start the play Nandini" he said smirking and my back hit the wall.

"Ma...man..ik" I tried hard speaking. Something was happening to me, only by his gaze. "Yes?" he asked now stopping before me and leaning forward.

"I.." I was going to speak but he placed his finger on my lips. "Shhh!! You were bored na?" he asked and I slowly shook my head in negative.

"C'mon I know it. No words now, only actions" he winked and I leaned back in fear.

I closed my eyes tightly. Minutes passed by and nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes to see Manik away from me and looking at me with his hands crossed against his chest.

"Huh?" I asked. He started laughing loudly and I was confused. "You... you are...." he laughed more loudly.

Ohh noo!!! He was teasing me.

"Idiot!" I mumbled and glared at him. "What? Do you want me to do something?" he asked looking at me.

I widened my eyes and he again laughed. "You.... You are gone" I said and started running towards him and he was running away from me.

I ran back of him and he went upstairs to escape from me laughing loudly. "I'll kill you Malhotra. Just stop" I shouted.

"Try it" he replied back.

After me chasing him for some minutes, we both halted panting heavily. We looked at eachother and again started laughing.

"It was actually fun" I said and went near him. "You are actually... Aaaaaaaa" I slipped and caught Manik for support making him fall on the ground and me on top of him.

I gasped due to the sudden movement and he looked at me. We both started at eachother's eyes. My hands were in his chest while his hands were on my back. My hair was falling on my face and he slowly tucked it back. We continued looking at eachother's eyes. His dark hazel eyes always captures my eyes. I'll never be able to look away from his eyes.

"Do you want me to really do it?" he whispered and I widened my eyes. He again started laughing. "Manikkkkk" I whined and hit his shoulder.

"Okay okay. You are really heavy" he said and I got up. "Do you mean that I am fat?" I asked glaring at him. "Dint I say it clearly?" he raised his eyebrows. "Listen..." I pointed my index finger towards him. "Accha baba, fine. You are not heavy. I was just kidding" he said raising his hands in surrender.

"Good" I shrugged. His phone started ringing.

"You are here?"

"Good, you can go"

He ended the call and looked towards me. "Chale? Or are you serious about your picnic idea?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It was actually a good idea" I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

We went downstairs and after coming out, Manik locked the door.

"Come, I'll drop you" he said. "Actually, I'll go. It's okay" I said. "Ms.Nandini Murthy, it's 1:30 a.m. and I can't leave you by yourself. Just come" he warned and I sat in his car.

"My car?" I asked. "Obviously you will send your driver na" he shrugged.

I saw my phone to see Bhai's calls. I called him and informed that I am on the way.

Before I could say anything, Manik opened the windows making me smile. He remembered.

The drive was silent and peaceful. The roads were mostly empty. In no time, we reached my house and I turned towards him.

"Okay, I'll leave" I smiled and he smiled back. "Let's meet tomorrow" he waved. "Yeah!!" I nodded and left.

He was waiting till I enter inside. After entering inside I waved at him before closing the door.

"Is this the time to come?" Mom glared at me. "C'mon Darling!! I was stuck somewhere. Why dint you sleep?" I asked.

"How can I sleep when you dint reach the house?" she asked and I smiled and hugged her. "Sorry" I said and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay. But don't come late from next time" she smiled. "Don't you know Nandini Murthy never gets late?" I winked and she shook her head in disbelief.

We went to our respective rooms and I got changed. I went and slept with earphones plugged in.

MANIK's POV

I reached home to see Mom waiting for me.

"Issiliye I tell you not to work till night" Mom glared at me.

"Accha Mom, sorry. You know na that I am on leave from tomorrow. Issiliye" I said and hugged her.

"Now go and rest" she kissed on my head and I smiled. "Goodnight" I wished her and left to my room. I changed and went to the balcony.

This girl is crazy. She started trusting me. And trust is important for any relationship. Be it friendship also. I guess, I started trusting her too. I guess we have become eligible to become friends. I smiled to myself and welcomed a peaceful sleep.

Next day

I woke up with the same dream and I sighed.

When will this girl show her face?

I shrugged and went downstairs to have breakfast listening to LoveGuru's show.

"Gooooood Morningggg Mumbaiiiiiii!!! This is your LoveGuru. Today, we are going to talk about the experience in my life. So one my friend was actually pressurised by her parents to marry. But she was not ready and she wanted an love marriage. Her parents dint agree to it. She straight came towards me and asked me for an opinion. I told her to talk to her parents without getting hyper. I asked her to question them that why can't she marry the one she loves? And asked her to deal softly. She did the same. And now, her parents got her point of view and felt guilty about their actions. They gave her time to choose hey partner. They are happy now as it was not late. But in others case, parents don't understand and make their children marry the person they like. By this their children suffer throughout the life and also make their partner suffer. Is it all needed? I request the children to try their best to convince their parents and deal patiently. I also request the parents to not be harsh on their children. Leave the marriage decision on them. I know you feel protected, but it's not completely correct. Tell your children why don't you support their marriage? Keep the caste, religion, status and other aspects aside. Just see if the partner they choose has a pure heart or not. So, that is it for today guys. I'll take a leave now. Your lovingly LoveGuru" she finished and the show ended.

Hmmm

"Manik, you won't have this problem. We will always support you" Dad winked and I smiled. "Aur nahi tho kya? My son has all the rights to choose his partner" Mom caressed my head.

"But he should find one na" Dad said. "It's okay. He will find when he wants. I trust him" Mom said and I smiled widely.

"Love you" I hugged her. "Love you too" Mom smiled.

"So, my son is on leave till the concert finishes?" Dad asked and I nodded. "I'll be leaving tomorrow" I said.

"Aren't you people going out today?" I asked. "No, my plan is cancelled" Mom said. "Mine too" Dad said.

"Aaj evening thak, it's our time" I winked. "I should leave to office" Dad said. "No..aap nahi jaa rahe ho" I decided and he sighed knowing that I won't agree.

"So you mean to say family time?" Mom asked excitedly and I nodded.

"Chalo. Let's watch a movie. We will order lunch. No need for you to cook"

Dad said and we sat in the living room. Mom and Dad sat on the couch while I sat on the floor resting my head on Mom's lap.

We saw a movie and Mom was crying by the end of the movie.

"Arre Maa, why are you crying?" I asked. "That hero..he died" Mom cried and I suppressed my laugh.

"Isn't it sad Raj?" Mom asked and Dad frowned. "Noo" Dad said.

"You are emotionless. You don't have feelings. You say Manik?" Mom turned towards me.

"Aa...aa...Yaa it's very emotional" I said wiping my fake tears.

"Accha sacchi?" Dad raised his eyebrows. "Yess" I replied and suppressed my laugh.

"It's lunch time. Let's order something" I said and scrolled through my phone. "Noo, we three will go out and have lunch" Mom said and we agreed.

We went out and had a family time. Mom dragged us to a nearby mall and started shopping. I and Dad were sulking. After shopping, we came back home.

"I am sooo happy. It was the best" Mom smiled widely. "I agree" I said.

"Let's play Ludo now" Dad said and we started playing. After playing and Dad dancing on his winning we rested for sometime.

"I should meet Nandini. I'll leave" I said and left to meet Abhi and Nandini at a garden.

"Heyy" I greeted them and sat on the bench between Nandini and Abhi.

"Atlast you are here" Abhi said and I smiled. We sat near the lake facing bench.

"Why this silence?" I asked. "Actually it's a very connected place to Nandini" Abhi whispered and I dint ask further. I saw Nandini lost somewhere.

"Come let's have ice-cream" I said bringing her out of her thoughts. "Yaa, I'll bring" Abhi left.

"Are you okay?" I asked Nandini. "Yaa, I'm complete fine" she said giving a fake smile.

"Is it a good memory or a bad one?" I asked. "A good one which makes me feel bad" she replied and I sighed.

Abhi came back with the icecreams and we had it.

"What shall we do now?" I asked. "Let's play cricket" Abhi said and I frowned. "We three?" I asked. "No, with them" Nandini pointed towards a group of kids. "Are you serious?" I laughed and they nodded.

We went near the kids and asked them if we can join. "Noo, we can't join you" a boy said.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"Ohhh hero!! Control your temper" Nandini whispered.

"Kyu?" Nandini asked softly.

"You guys will only win. Aap bade ho na" that boy replied. "In that case, mujhe cricket bilkul aatha nahi hai. You be the captian and teach me" Nandini nudged him on his shoulder and he smiled.

"Come" he said and we joined.

I and Abhi were in a team and Nandini was in opposite team.

"Baccho mein and Nandini mein kuch difference hi nahi hai. All are of same height" I laughed and Nandini glared at me from a distance while Abhi laughed loudly.

"I agree" he said giving me a hi-fi.

"Didi, dont worry. We will only win" a boy said to Nandini and she gave a victorious smile. "Let's see" Abhi winked. "Haan, we have two Bhaiyya's in our team" a boy from our team said and I smirked. "Let's see who wins" Nandini challenged and we started playing.

Though our team were in lead, eventually Nandini's team won at last.

Her team boys started jumping around her and our team face fell. "No worries. We will win the next time" I said and they nodded.

Nandini was the only girl in the group.

"Dekha we won" Nandini smirked coming near us and her team followed her.

"Sometimes lossers also win" I and Abhi said together. "Whatever. It's a pav bhaji treat from me" Nandini said and took all the children along with her to the nearby stall.

We followed them and sat down. We saw Nandini laughing and talking with the kids.

"She feels happy around kids. Doesn't she?" I asked Abhi. "Yaa, she likes kids" Abhi smiled.

Nandini came near us with a tray of three Pav Bhaji's. She gave us and sat with her plate.

"It was fun" she smiled. "I agree" Abhi said. "Do you come here often?" I asked and Nandini's face fell. "I used to come everyday. But now I come rarely" she said lost.

"Arre, you guys are leaving tomorrow na?" Abhi asked trying to change the topic. "Yeah!! Why don't you join us tomorrow?" I asked. "Haaannn!! Bhai come na" Nandini said.

"Sure. I'll join you" Abhi said. He took out his mobile to book the tickets.

"The flight is full. I have a late night flight. You guys go, I'll come in another flight" he said and we nodded. "I'll ask my P.A. to book the tickets" Abhi said and went aside to talk.

"I'll come to pick you up in the evening" I said and she nodded. "And yaa, media will be there. Okay na?" I asked unsure and she smiled.

"Abb rockstar ke saath travel kar rahi hu. I should get used to it" she said and I smiled.

"What about others?" she asked. "They will reach London at the same time. So, I agreed them to wait and we will go to the hotel together" I said.

"What about Bhai?" she asked. "We will send a driver" I replied and she nodded.

Abhi came back with a smile. "Tickets are done. You guys will reach London in the morning and I'll reach in the evening" he said and we nodded.

We talked for sometime and left to our respective homes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
614K 33.9K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...
333K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
343K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!