Lugubrious Amore

By sun_shine_4

"She taught me how to love, not how to stop." *** Raghav Malhotra had it all. A big family, amazing parents... More

LUGUBRIOUS AMORE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
SINISTER HEARTS
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49 (Part I)
CHAPTER-49 (Part II)
EPILOGUE
EXTENDED EPILOGUE
MY SADISTIC HUSBAND

CHAPTER-1

6.6K 172 13
By sun_shine_4

Sameeksha's P.O.V

Getting married to Raghav Malhotra was the last thing I wanted to do. But I couldn't possibly deny my parents request, so I agreed.

Now, cladded in a bright red lehenga , I was sitting on his bed, waiting for his highness to grace me with his presence.

I always wanted to marry a guy who would love me like my father loves my mother. I always wanted to give my virginity to the guy whom I would happily marry.

But now that my dreams were broken, I could only hope that my husband was not like the guys who used women like tissues.

The door opened, bringing me out of my thoughts, and came in my husband.

"Change. Nothing is going to happen between you and me." My dearest husband said in a cold voice.

Note the sarcasm.

I didn't ignore the fact that he said 'you and me' instead of 'us'. That meant that he shared the same thoughts as me, and I should be glad.

But for an unknown reason, I felt disappointed that we wouldn't be able to work this marriage out. Shrugging my thoughts off, I took out my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a hot, relaxing shower.

When I came out, I saw that he was sprawled out on bed, leaving no space for me to sleep. So, I decided to take the couch.

I took one pillow from the bed and took out my fluffy, pink blanket from my suitcase and lied down on the uncomfortable couch.

As I was tired, I immediately drifted off to sleep.

~~~

When I woke up, it was already 7 in the morning. Usually, I wake up by 5:00a.m., but yesterday was a very hectic day for all of us, especially for me.

I took a long shower, dried my hair and decided to wear a baby pink saree as it was my first day in my in-laws house.

It was a simple silk saree with hand stone work.

I applied mascara, eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. When I was ready, I got out of the walk-in closet and made my way to his bedroom. When I got there, I noticed that he was still asleep so I let the devil be and went out of the room.

I descended the stairs and went to the living room and saw that the only person awake was my bhabhi.

"Good morning, Naina bhabhi."

"Morning, Sameeksha. Why are you up so early? Nobody wakes up at this hour in this house. Except for me, Tanya and mummy and besides you would be tired too with all the rituals. So go and sleep.

"It's alright, bhabhi. I usually wake up by 5, so I won't get any sleep now."

"Alright. You want to have some tea or coffee?"

"Yeah, sure."

"What is your preference?"

"I would like a black coffee with two spoons of sugar."

"Just give me 5 minutes, I will be back. Till then Tanya would be coming down too."

"Alright. Thanks, bhabhi."

After giving me a small smile, she left in the direction of kitchen. Atleast that's what I thought considering the fact that I still hadn't seen the whole mansion.

I wouldn't have let her make something for me but my pehli rasoi was still left, so till then I couldn't enter the kitchen.

After about 2 minutes, Tanya entered the living room and wished me 'good morning' and I wished her back.

We were just conversing with each other when bhabhi entered, holding a tray in her hand.

I picked up my coffee and noticed that bhabhi and Tanya drinks coffee too. The difference was that they drink milk coffee while I prefer black coffee.

"So, how was your last night?" No doubt this was Tanya. Her voice told it all that she was teasing me.

"Shut up! You don't ask these types of questions." My dear bhabhi scolded Tanya and she made a weird face before muttering a small, unapologetic 'sorry'. She even gave me a look that said this-conversation-isn't-over and I sighed, knowing that I would have to bear with this awkward conversation.

Our talks were interrupted when my sweet mother-in-law entered. She took a cup of tea and sat down with us. Just when I was about to walk to the kitchen to put my cup in the sink, she said

"Can you please wake Raghav up? Usually I wake him up but now that you are here, I won't have to do the task anymore."

I literally wanted to say a loud and clear 'NO' but you couldn't possibly deny your mother-in-law, could you? So instead I just said 'yes' and ascended the stairs, cursing my fate and groaning out loud in my head.

I knocked on the door and without waiting for a reply, entered inside which turned out to be a very wrong move.

I was greeted by a sight of bare back. Oh damn, as much as I hate to admit, he had a very muscular body. I was just admiring his back when suddenly I was in my husband's arms with my hands tightly secured behind my back and my chest touching his bare one.

I didn't even know how this happened. I was so lost in admiring my husband's back that I didn't even realise when he came so close to me.

If you asked me, this was a very intimate position and for a very weird reason, him so close to me was sending chills down my spine, in pleasure. I should have been disgusted by his touch.

He came close to me and leaned down so that he could whisper in my ear. His lips hovering over my ear.

"I have a few rules that you would have to follow." He whispered in his oh-so-sexy accent. If I would have been in my right mind, I would have pushed him away but surprisingly, I was enjoying his warmth.

When I didn't respond, his whole demeanor changed, it was as if a switch has been flipped and he got angry. I don't know why.

"1. You respond when I ask you something.
2. You are supposed to respect my family.
3. You would always take the couch.
4. You are not suppose to pry on my life. What I do and don't is none of your business.
5.—"

He was going to continue hissing in my ear but I beat him to it.

"What if I don't follow your rules?"

"Oh! Trust me, sweetheart, you don't know what I can do and you don't want to know it either."

"What would you do?"
He pulled me more close, if that was even possible considering the fact that I was already pressed up against his chest.
He moved his lips from my ear to my lips and I understood, so I mustered all my strength and pushed him but he only got a few metres away because he was muscular and I was not.

"You don't order Sameeksha Rathore like that. I won't follow any of your damned rules."

"First things first, you are not 'Rathore' anymore. Second things second, are you challenging me, Mrs. Malhotra?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Challenge accepted." And with that said, I marched out of the room and got to the kitchen to complete the ritual. When I got there mummy came to me.

"Itni der kese lagi beta? Are you alright? And where is Raghav?"

"I am alright and Raghav aa hi raha hoga. He was awake when I got there."

"Okay! Everything is set for your first rasoi. And this is Meena, she is the head cook and would help you find the ingredients. The breakfast is already prepared so just make something for dessert."

"Okay. Would gajar ka halwa be fine?"

"Yes. Everyone in here loves that. Especially your husband."

"Really? I did not know that." She just smiled and left the kitchen all by myself.

I started gathering the ingredients and just when I was about to start, Meena aunty came in the kitchen asking if I need anything to which I said 'no' and made her leave the kitchen.

I started cutting the carrots and that's when my mind went to the words that were quite foreign to me. Mrs. Malhotra.

I am not used to anyone calling me 'Mrs. Malhotra'. This also reminds me that I am not a daddy's princess anymore. I am someone's wife and a daughter-in-law of someone's house.

I can't do those things which I did when I was unmarried. Like going in a club, drinking and dancing like a maniac. Not caring about the fact that people might be judging me.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even realise when the halwa was made.

After serving it in the bowls and putting all the bowls in a tray, I held it one hand and went to the dining room to see everyone already present there, waiting for me.

Tanya, Naina bhabhi and I served everyone and then sat down to eat. I, obviously, sat down beside Raghav, much to both of our annoyance.

The breakfast went peacefully and after everyone was done eating, I served them the gajar ka halwa. When the bowls were given to everyone, I suddenly got nervous. What if they didn't like it?

I was pondering what they would do if they don't like it when papa said
"It is delicious, dear. No need to be so nervous."
I don't know how he got to know that I was nervous. Was it that obvious?

But anyways, I got really happy when he said that it was delicious.

"Thankyou, papa."
I swear I saw him smile when I called him 'papa'.

Everyone praised my halwa one by one and gave me one gift each as a part of the ritual.

Now would come my favourite one. I would get to go to my house. I would finally meet my parents.

"Raghav, are you going to office?"

"Yes, mumma. But why are you asking?"

"Sameeksha ko pagphere ke rasam ke liye use uske ghar chod aana."

"But she can go by herself, right?"

"She can't because she doesn't have her car right now."

"Fine."
I was so excited that I almost fell down while walking to the door and I think I heard Raghav chuckle, that means he saw that.

Oh, how embarrassing!
He has a sexy chuckle BTW.

Really Sameeksha? Sexy? No, he has a horrible chuckle. Yeah, that's more like it.

I got to his sexy, white Lamborghini and opened the passenger door myself because Raghav was not a gentleman who would open the door for a woman.

The rest of the ride went peaceful without exchanging any words.

After a few minutes, we reached my house and the gates were opened by the guards after they saw who it was in this car.

When we reached to the main door, I bolted out of the car and went to press the bell. The door opened revealing my mumma and, without letting her speak anything, I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and we stayed in eachother's embrace for a while.

Then my daddy came and I hugged him too and mumma went to welcome her son-in-law. After some pleasantries, he went away because apparently he had work to do.

I went inside the house and talked with my parents for a while, after that I had lunch with them and spent my whole day talking anything and everything with them.

I missed my family and I don't know how I am gonna stay away from them. It's just been 1 day but it feels like I have been away from them for a year.

I still wonder why is it always girls leaving the house? Why can't boys leave their house and come stay with us?

Anyways, in the evening Raghav called and said he would pick me up at 7:00p.m to which I agreed halfheartedly because I didn't have any other option, did I?
_______________________________________

The photo given below is of Malhotra Mansion. Do you want me to give you picture of Rathore Mansion too? And do you want me to give you the interior design of Malhotra Mansion?

Please do answer my questions 🥺.

Vote, comment and share.

Hope you enjoy the chapter
Thankyou♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 92.5K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
81.5K 11.6K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
4.2M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
528K 20.9K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...