Your reflection (SIMPBUR x y...

By the_simpofyourdreams

"I wanna be the boy you brag to your friends about, i wanna be the boy you take to the park with you, i wanna... More

( °٢° ) ~1~
Your new boyfriend ~2~
Something new ~3~
Coffee and creamer ~4~
Your reflection ~5~
Denial ~6~
Tommy's house ~7~
Acceptance~8~
Our time ~9~
Jared ~10~
Obsession ~11~
Leaving a trail ~12~
Her ~13~
The unknown of loving someone the same ~14~
Remember the truth ~15~
Best friend pity party ~16~
Words have two sides ~17~
Off topic
Breakfast made by my one and only ~18~
streaming my beloved hobby ~19~
Q/a??
Q&a B)
Wordless memories ~20~
Pablo ~21~
Take my hand ~22~
See you in hell Jared! ~23~
Love or host or.. Tommyinnit? ~24~
Blue haired man ~25~
The big bank lady ~26~
Wilbur? more like WTF ~27~
Dynoob ~28~
Get to know this amazing author U _U
We are all just suicidal kids that tell eachother to not be suicidal ~29~
Your smile is the only smile that isnt overrated ~30~
In love and memory of the blade.
Dynic B)
Day out and about ~31~
Worrying ~32~
"Take her to the moon for me." -Bing bong ~33~
nothingness, such a put together pair of 11 letters ~35~
Please read :P
Running into your arms ~36~
Fresh blood in the air ~37~
Under the Willow tree ~38~
Iphones suck ~39~
the last call, the last chance for change ~40~
Love, what a word. ~41~
Epilogue Wilbur
Ending notes.
They wouldnt let me post this on my message board >:(
Rebecca x reader.....
Its out
Omfg they WONT LET ME POST THIS TO BORED
Erm guys...

The strange heat on my face ~34~

1.4K 41 65
By the_simpofyourdreams

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴴⁱⁱ <³ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵃ ⁽ᴱˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʸᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵃⁿ⁾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two adults stood sleepily in the kitchen, drinking coffee in a harmonious silence. {Name} rubbed her eyes, finishing off her coffee and walking to the sink to wash it.

The warm water from the tap felt nice on her hands as she used the soap covered sponge to wash the dish. She put it on the drying rack and took the towel from its lace to dry her hands, finishing and hanging back up.

She walked over to Wilbur and hugged him by the waist, him returning it as he still finished off his coffee.

“You're like a sticky little bug.” he laughed trying to walk over to the sink as she didn't let go.

“I'll never get off!! Neva!!!” She chuckled evilly as Wilbur gasped finally making it to the sink. “What will I ever do then!?”

He asked dramatically, making the girl smirk. “You will perish!! MuahahahahA!”

She laughed as he laughed with her, finishing washing off his mug and setting in at the drying rack as well.

He waddled over to his room to his computer with the clinging girl, its being white a difficult track over.

“I swear to god {Name} if you don't let go i will sit down in this gaming chair with you still on me and start streaming and let me tell you, it will look quite strange to viewers when THE u/n, the girl everyone thinks i'm dating, is sitting on my lap.”

He threatened laughing and pointing at his chair. She giggled looking up at him, narrowing her eyes as she held a cat-like smirk.

“You don't have the balls to do it, Wilbur.”

She taunted as he gaped at her, putting a hand on his chest to act offended. “Is this a challenge?” He asked as she shrugged, still keeping that smug look on her face.

“Make it into whatever you want it to be Mr Wil.” She said as he went over to the gaming chair and sat down, wrapping his arm around her slightly to make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself.

The air got stuck in her chest lightly, honestly surprised that he really did it. She still lightly clinged onto him as she sat on his lap, her cheeks having a slight burning heat to them.

“I'll click it.” He said looking down at the shocked girl on his lap, making her look up into his eyes then turning around to look at his computer.

On his computer screen was his twitch, the mouse on his “Go live button” circling it a bit. “You wouldn't..”

She said warily as he smirked, tightening his grip around her a tad bit and leaning in closer. Her cheeks heated up even more, making her eyes look anywhere but his.

He grabbed her chin, light turning it around back at him and making direct eye contact with the already flustered girl. “Oh, but would i?”

He said before she heard a click of his mouse making the girl jump off him like a startled cat.

The screen loaded and the stream started, Wilbur slapping his knee and laughing his ass off as she fell to the floor, scrambling to stand up with her hair all messy.

“You're such a dumbass!” The flustered girl said, embarrassed, moving a chair over as Wilbur kept laughing.

He whipped a tear laughing one last time as {Name} sat down into her own chair. “Welcome to the stream everybody! Today were.

.” He looked over at {Name} not really sure what to say.

“..Looking at fan made shit of us! Yeahhhh!” 

~~

(a fan video of if {Name} was in dmsp lore)

As Dream held the ax to her neck she smiled one last time.

Wilbur was held back, thrashing against the slaves that held him bound.

Dream smiled, sliding it across her skin almost to admire his plan.

She made eye contact with Wilbur, letting out one chuckle.

“Wil,  can you burn my body and throw my ashes into space?  I don't need people to remember my name, or even care. I just- I want to finally be reunited with the stars when I die.”

She said loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough to be considered a whisper. Dream smirked scoffing as Wilbur still thrashed crying as if the gods could hear him.

He screamed into the cavern they were all in, the echoes of his pain bouncing off the walls.

“It's pointless William, it's all pointless.”

Dream said while iching the blade to her neck enough to draw blood, the smile never leaving {Name}’s face.

“You son of a bitch!! I looked up to you!” He screamed making Dream stop slitting the girls throught looking over at him.

“And Tommy looked up to you, but you blew up l’manberg like it was nothing.” He flicked a piece of dirt off his finger nail. “Looks to be that all of our heroes fail us, Wilbur. Fate never likes the heroes, not even when they listen to fate.”

He finished, pulling out his sword instead of the ax at her neck and dropped the ax, lodging the sword  into her throat.

You could hear a gag, then a thump as she fell to the ground and Dream enderpearl away.

The slaves of his rushed with him leaving Wilbur alone in the cave, crawling up to the bleeding girl sobbing in agony.

He cradled her head in his hands, shaking her to try and wake her up. “Get up please.. Please.. Oh god please get up.”

He laid his face onto her chest, sobbing into her old worn cotton shirt. He pulled his head up, trying to wipe away the flowing stream of blood trickling out of her mouth.

“God please get up..” He whispered one last time before grabbing the girl and hugging her tightly.  

“Wow..” Wilbur paused the video as the links of the creators' animations showed. “That was amazing!!” {Name} cheered excitedly.

Wilbur nodded profusely as he also smiled looking down onto the hyped up girl. “Maybe we should get you onto the smp, yeah?” He said as she chuckled, snaking her head.

“No thank you sir, I prefer to stay out of that cursed smp.” She said as WIlbur pouted, tapping her arm slightly like a puppy would.

“But it would be so much funnnn. And who knows, maybe you could find the love of your life! Or maybe.. They're right in front of you.” He flirted lightly as she giggled, shaking her head and looking back at the screen.

“Romance is boring.”

She responded as his heart sunk lightly. “You think that?” He asked as she pulled wilbur hoodie sleeves over her hands, using said hands as a table for her head.

“Nah, I mean it's nice and all but friendship can be so much better! If I were to get into a relationship with someone I'd want them as a bestfriend to, yaknow?” She asked looking up to him which made his heart skip a beat, nodding and trying to hide a smile.

“That's something I wish I had done with Jared, got to know him better before we dated. Maybe if i had done that he wouldn't have moved..”

She sighed as Wilbur rolled his eyes, not caring that 19k people just SAW him do that. “That's not important though, I can make better choices with my next partner.”

SHe said to herself looking down, smiling a bit while thinking. He looked at her blushing, clearing his throat lightly. “And who may that be..?”

He asked which made the girl giggle, looking back up at him and tapping him on the nose. “That's for me to know and you to find out! Now I gotta go take a piss..”

She said getting up and leaving an embarrassed and confused Wilbur just sitting on his chair, spinning slightly as now 20k people screamed in chat.

No new keys XP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
190K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
92K 2.1K 57
cover by: Sleepy_LemoNn on Twitter ||DISCONTINUED AND OLD❤️|| CW: Blackmail, threatening, stalking, Kidnapping, malnourishing, poisoning, murder. ...