Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 3: OB-GYN

4.9K 271 118
By showerofgrace

As the couple walks into the doctor's clinic, Jin looks around in shock because no one is shooting him dirty looks. It's all because he has a handsome alpha by his side who has a protective arm wrapped around his waist. He is no longer an abandoned, pregnant omega. 

"I have an emergency appointment under the name Kim Seokjin." Namjoon tells the front desk.

"Ok, your doctor will be a female alpha. Is that ok?" The beta at the front desk asks the couple.

"Jin, are you comfortable with that?" Namjoon softly asks and looks at the omega in his arms.

"Yeah, that's ok with me as long as you're in the room." Jin mumbles and leans into Namjoon for comfort.

"He can only go in the room if he is the father of the pup." The man at the front desk informs them with an apologetic voice.

"I am." Namjoon answers and tightens his hold around Jin's waist.

Jin looks up at Namjoon in surprise but does not say anything.

"Ok, then he can go in with you." The beta smiles and motions for them to take a seat.

"Really?" Jin asks as he sits next to Namjoon. "Are you really taking fatherhood of my pup?" Jin asks with big eyes.

"Of course, but we will discuss this when we are somewhere private." Namjoon smiles and gently brushes Jin's hair out of his face.

"Thank you so much." Jin smiles as tears build up in his eyes.

"Don't cry." Namjoon softly smiles and pulls Jin into his arms.

"Excuse me, I hope that you don't mind me saying this, but you two seem like a very sweet pair." A pregnant, female alpha smiles at them as she watches the pair.

"Thank you." Namjoon politely answers as he continues to hold Jin in his arms.

"Do you mind if I ask how far along you are?" The alpha asks Jin.

"I'm six months." Jin answers and holds onto Namjoon.

"I'm five months." The female alpha answers and gently rubs her baby bump.

Before anything else can be said, an arguing alpha couple walks in louder than an explosion. Namjoon protectively places his hand on Jin's belly and pulls the omega closer to him then glares at the arguing pair. Jin smiles as he looks at the protective hand on his belly.

"I wish my mate could be here." The female alpha sighs when she sees Namjoon's protective hand on the baby bump.

"You two! Cut it out!" Namjoon growls because he is sure that even though the woman is an alpha, she is probably nervous about being there without her mate.

The couple stops arguing and looks at the upset alpha a little surprised, but they both quiet down and sit to wait for their doctor. The beta at the front desk sighs in relief because that couple always raises hell when they walk in.

"Kim Seokjin." A nurse calls out, so Namjoon gets up and helps Jin to his feet.

"Good luck!" The female alpha smiles as the couple walks off.

"Thank you." Jin smiles and looks at the pretty alpha.

Once they are seated in the office, Namjoon frets and fusses because he doesn't think that the chair that Jin is in has enough cushions.

"So, why does such a fussy alpha like you have such a thin, unmarked, pregnant mate?" The doctor asks when she walks into the office.

"It's because I haven't been taking good enough care of him." Namjoon quickly answers. He would rather take the blame of being a bad father and mate than for anyone to find out that Jin was abandoned. He knows that she would judge the sweet omega. That's just how this pack works.

"Well, you definitely need to start taking much better care of him. I can tell just by looking at him that he's starving and malnourished." The alpha doctor glares at Namjoon.

"It's not his fault. I've been throwing up a lot." Jin quickly defends Namjoon because Namjoon has been nothing but perfect, and he doesn't want Namjoon to take the blame.

"You're six months along and still throwing up? What have you been eating?" She asks and looks at Jin who freezes because he's been eating anything that he could get his hands on, and that's usually the food people have thrown out.

"Oatmeal and porridge." Jin answers and nervously clenches his fists.

"When was the last time that you threw up?" She asks and writes everything down.

"This morning. It's not Namjoon's fault that he didn't know. I've been hiding it from him. When he found out this morning, he panicked and immediately called you." Jin tries to find a reasonable lie for them.

"You're not mated, so it makes sense that he couldn't sense you being sick." The doctor mumbles when she sees Jin's bare, unmarked shoulder.

Jin nervously pulls his sweater over his shoulder and tries to hide his shame.

"Do you have a problem with him being unmarked?" Namjoon asks and protectively takes Jin's hand.

"Not really. I have a problem with irresponsible alphas like you who do not take responsibility." She answers with a cold voice.

"We found out that I was pregnant before we could mate. We read that it's safer to mate the further along the pregnancy is." Jin quickly mutters because Namjoon is taking the blame for everything.

"That is very true and wise." The doctor nods and backs off.

"Ok, let's have you lie down on this table so that we can do a sonogram. I am guessing that you have not been to a doctor before today?" The doctor asks as Namjoon carefully helps Jin onto the table.

Jin nods in response then lies down.

"I will ask Mr. Cranky Father over here to place the gel on your belly because I know he will growl at me if I touch you." The doctor grins and hands the gel to Namjoon.

"That works with me." Namjoon answers and carefully places the gel on Jin's belly.

"Now, let's take a look at your pup." She smiles and places the wand over Jin's womb.

Jin and Namjoon instantly gasp when they see the little pup on the screen and hear the heartbeat. Namjoon gently takes Jin's hand in his and smiles down at the pregnant omega who has tears trickling down his face as he looks at his precious pup.

"So, the pup is healthy which makes sense because he's an alpha." The doctor smiles as she looks at the sweet couple. She is more relaxed when she sees the alpha taking such good care of Jin. She also knows that they are lying because the pup is void of the scent of a father. This means that the father did not stay around long enough for the pup to carry his scent. This also means that Namjoon has not been around long enough to bond with the pup.

"Our pup." Jin sniffles and looks up at Namjoon.

"Our pup." Namjoon smiles and gently kisses Jin's forehead.

As she watches them, she knows that the omega and pup will be well taken care of. She knows that there is nothing to worry about.

"We have to come up with a name now that we know our pup is a boy and an alpha." Jin smiles and kisses Namjoon's hand.

"We'll make sure that he has a beautiful name." Namjoon smiles and gently caresses Jin's hand.

"Now that we know your pup is healthy, we need to worry about our mother over here. You should not still be vomiting, but since your alpha over here has been busy, I am guessing that you have not been eating the best food." The doctor tells them as Namjoon lowers Jin's shirt back down.

"What should he be eating?" Namjoon eagerly asks and pulls out his phone to take notes.

"Light foods that are high in nutritional value. I will prescribe you some supplements that are not heavy for pregnant omegas. Your pup is an alpha, so he is growing quickly in size and in strength. Seokjin, you will likely begin feeling more and more fatigued the closer the due date comes. I suggest bedrest. It isn't mandatory yet, but it will be in the near future. Right now, stay home as much as possible and do some light stretching. I am sure this fussy alpha will take good care of you now that he knows that you are not doing well." The doctor explains and writes down the few prescriptions for Jin.

"Thank you." Namjoon smiles as he makes sure that his notes are thorough enough.

"Of course. Now, I want to see Mama over here again next week. Let's make these appointments once a week; however, if he is not improving, bring him in whenever you need to. Let's make sure that this pretty Mama and your pup are both healthy in the end." The doctor smiles at the couple.

"Healthy is what we want." Namjoon vigorously nods.

"Here are some manuals for first time parents. You'll need them. And one last thing, you two can safely mate and mark when Seokjin is seven months along, so you only need to wait one more month." The doctor grins at the blushing couple.

"Thank you." Jin stutters and hides his face in Namjoon's shoulder.

"We will keep that in mind." Namjoon blushes and gently places his hand on Jin's baby bump.

"I'm sure you will." The doctor chuckles and stands up to show them to the front desk.

Once they make their appointment for next week, they walk to their car. As they walk to their car, Jin nervously reaches out and holds Namjoon's hand who smiles and intertwines their fingers.

"Thank you for protecting me. You didn't have to take all of the blame on yourself." Jin mumbles and looks at their intertwined fingers.

"I didn't want anyone to look at you with disdain. From now on, we are Jin and Joon. Joon will always protect Jin and Little One." Namjoon smiles and presses a kiss on Jin's hand.

"Just last night, I was living in hell. Today, I am living the life I never expected. Even when I was with him, I never thought that I would live like I am today." Jin whispers towards the end and looks down.

"I don't know who he is or exactly what he did to you, but I do know that he is a bastard who never deserved you." Namjoon softly tells Jin as he buckles him in the backseat.

"I thought that that bastard and I had a bond. Little did I know that he just saw me as someone easy and naive." Jin whispers as tears trickle down his face.

Namjoon gently pulls the sweet omega into his embrace and lets him cry. As Namjoon comforts Jin, he stiffens when he sees his half brother and his half bother's mate walk into the clinic. Jin looks up at Namjoon when he senses Namjoon's scent change.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks and searches Namjoon's darkened eyes for an answer.

"Someone from my past just walked into the clinic." Namjoon answers and smiles down at Jin.

"Did they hurt you?" Jin asks with big eyes because the thought of someone hurting this sweet alpha mortifies him.

"He did, but I left to make sure that he never hurt me again." Namjoon whispers and presses a gentle kiss on Jin's forehead.

"Let's go then before he sees you." Jin quickly mutters and motions of Namjoon to get in the car.

"Is there anywhere that you want to go?" Namjoon asks as he gets into the car.

"Back to the apartment." Jin answers and relaxes in the seat.

"Ok, let's go home." Namjoon smiles and drives off.

"Home." Jin softly whispers with a smile and watches Namjoon drive.

When they arrive home, Namjoon carries Jin into their apartment then carefully sets him in the middle of the nest.

"So, I am a chef. I have to go to work at three since we open up for dinner at five. I will return at around eleven. If anything happens, call me immediately. I will answer the phone." Namjoon explains as he makes Jin comfortable.

"Are you the head chef?" Jin asks as Namjoon places a pillow behind him.

"I am." Namjoon smiles and sits beside Jin on the bed.

"Wow! No wonder why your food is soooo good!" Jin squeals and smiles at Namjoon.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon asks and chuckles at the adorable omega.

"Not really. What time is it?" Jin asks and looks around for a clock.

"It's around eleven." Namjoon answers and hands Jin his phone.

"So you don't have to leave for a while." Jin smiles as he looks at the time.

"Correct." Namjoon grins and gently pets Jin's head.

"So we can get to know each other." Jin suggests and looks up at Namjoon.

"That sounds perfect."

-photo not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.5K 37
It was a prank gone wrong... ...But it brought them closer. "No James, I'm really sorry. Please, Please don't leave me. I know I should've listened t...
7.3K 279 5
you met him in the night, in your dreams. the beautiful boy--kylo ren. he was warm, so warm you felt the tingling on your skin throughout the endless...
41.6K 1.7K 21
In which a boy is suffering from an illness that is slowly sucking the life out of him.... The only thing that brings him life is Kim Taehyung Start...
428K 22.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the 18-year-old father of Jimin. Going through life with a child isn't easy at such a young age, the bills and jobs are pilli...