Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 2: Jin and Joon

5.4K 288 85
By showerofgrace

Namjoon is startled awake by the pregnant omega stumbling off of the bed making retching sounds. The alpha quickly springs from the bed and swoops the omega into his arms and runs him to the bathroom. The moment that the omega is in front of the toilet, every precious bite of food is emptied into the toilet.

"Is this morning sickness? Should you still be having morning sickness? Did you throw up everything? Are you sick? Is it because you were in the cold rain?" Namjoon panics as he tries to sooth the omega.

"I'm ok. This is normal when I eat." Jin answers when he finally has a break from vomiting.

"You shouldn't be vomiting like this." Namjoon mumbles and pulls out his phone then searches for the best OB-GYN he can find.

"I'm ok, really." Jin mutters as he tries to stand up.

"No, I'll make sure that you are before I can calm down." Namjoon murmurs in response and calls the OB-GYN he finds.

"Yes, it's an emergency. He's throwing up. He threw up everything that he ate for dinner. We can come in an hour." Namjoon quickly makes an appointment with the OB-GYN before Jin can protest.

"Ok, let's get you bathed and dressed warmly. It's a chilly morning and won't warm up." Namjoon smiles as he hangs up.

"Thank you." Jin whispers and feels like crying because this is the first time someone has taken care of him.

"Don't thank me yet. We have to make sure that you and the little pup are both healthy." Namjoon softly smiles and leads the omega to the bath.

Jin quietly watches Namjoon prepare the bath as he holds his baby bump. He hesitantly smiles because he knows that this safety will go away faster than he knows it, but he wants to treasure this moment.

"How far along are you?" Namjoon asks as he makes sure that the bath water is just right.

"Six months." Jin answers and lovingly rubs his belly.

"Hm, you're already pretty big for six months. Do you think that you're having an alpha?" Namjoon tries to make conversation with Jin to get to know him better.

"I was wondering if I am." Jin smiles as he thinks about having an adorable alpha pup.

"The doctor will tell us what the pup is." Namjoon smiles and walks over to Jin.

"I would like to know what my pup is." Jin whispers and looks up at the honey-golden dragon eyes.

"The bath is ready. I'll go grab you something warm to wear. It'll have my scent on it. Is that ok?" Namjoon asks as he walks to the bathroom door.

"That's perfect." Jin smiles and looks down with a pink tint brightening his cheeks.

"O-Ok." Namjoon stutters and trips as he walks out of the bathroom with the sight of the blushing omega in his mind.

Jin softly laughs at the adorable clumsiness of the large alpha. For a split second, he wonders what it would be like to be able to stay with the kind alpha. No, Jin you can't think like this. He is kind, but people's kindness to someone like you has its limits. You will have to go back out into the world and fight to protect you and your innocent pup. Don't get attached to the alpha.

"Here you go." Namjoon's soft voice snaps Jin out of his thoughts.

"Thank you." Jin smiles and takes the soft clothes from Namjoon.

"Call for me if you need anything. I'll take a quick shower in another bathroom." Namjoon smiles then leaves the omega alone.

As Jin carefully undresses, he looks at himself in the mirror and sees his bones poking out. He carefully runs his fingers over his body then softly sighs. He hasn't been healthy in a long time. The omega knows that his pregnancy bump is large because he is so thin.

When he sinks his body into the bath, a satisfied moan leaves his plump lips as warmth and comfort surrounds him. Namjoon's scent lingers in the steamy air and begins to lull him to sleep.

Namjoon patiently waits in the bedroom for Jin to finish because the alpha took the shower faster than lightning. When he doesn't sense any movement from the bathroom, he knocks on the door to check on Jin. Worry fills him when he doesn't hear anything, so he busts the door open then runs to the bathtub when he sees Jin slip under the water.

"Seokjin! Open your eyes!" Namjoon shouts and shakes the omega to try and wake him up.

Jin's eyes snap open, and he coughs out the water. He looks at Namjoon with wide eyes then realizes that he fell asleep in the bathtub.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep." Jin panics and clings to Namjoon.

"It's ok. You're ok." Namjoon whispers and holds the omega to him as he tries to calm down.

After a couple of minutes, Namjoon carefully pulls away and begins washing Jin because he is too afraid to leave the omega alone.

"Thank you. I didn't even realize." Jin whispers and looks down then freezes when he realizes that he is naked.

"It's ok." Namjoon smiles and begins rubbing the shampoo into Jin's hair.

"I'm uh I'm naked." Jin whispers and places his hands over his precious parts.

"I'm not looking. I promise." Namjoon quickly answers as he keeps his eyes trained on Jin's hair.

"Ok. Thank you." Jin mumbles and relaxes because he knows that he can trust the alpha.

Once Jin is clean, Namjoon grabs one of the large towels and holds it open for Jin then looks away. Jin softly smiles when he sees Namjoon respectfully looking away. However, as Jin tries to stand up from the tub, he realizes that it is too slippery for him. He nervously calls out for Namjoon who quickly wraps the towel around him and lifts him up out of the tub. Once Jin is safely in the alpha's arms, Namjoon carries him to the bed to dry him off. He wants Jin as comfortable as possible.

"How old are you?" Jin asks as Namjoon dries his hair.

"I'm 28. How old are you?" Namjoon answers and runs his fingers through Jin's hair.

"I'm 20." Jin answers and looks down at his hands.

"Hmm, I guessed you were around 20." Namjoon softly responds then hands Jin his clothes. "I'll be in the kitchen. Come out once you're dressed." The alpha smiles then walks out of the room, leaving Jin some privacy to get dressed.

"28. That's a nice age." Jin whispers as he carefully gets dressed.

When Namjoon hears Jin coming out of the bedroom, he looks up from the oatmeal he is preparing and smiles. Jin looks absolutely adorable in the large, white sweater and sweatpants.

"Are you comfortable?" Namjoon asks and walks over to Jin.

"Yes, thank you. Your clothes are big and warm, but the pants are perfect since my belly is so big." Jin smiles and pats his belly.

"Cute." Namjoon coos as he looks at the pretty omega.

"Me?" Jin asks in surprise and looks up at the alpha with big eyes.

"Yes, you." Namjoon softly chuckles and leads Jin to the kitchen counter to eat.

Jin blushes profusely when Namjoon confirms that he called the omega cute.

"You can call me Jin. You called me Seokjin earlier." Jin mumbles and sits on the barstool that Namjoon had placed a pillow on for the pregnant omega.

"Jin, I like that. No one ever calls me anything other than Namjoon, so you can call me whatever you want." Namjoon smiles and hands Jin his bowl of oatmeal with blueberries decorating the top.

"Hmmm how about Joon?" Jin asks and looks up at the alpha to see his reaction.

"Joon? I like that. Jin and Joon." Namjoon grins and grabs his bowl then sits next to the blushing omega.

"Jin and Joon." Jin whispers then takes a bite of his breakfast.

After they finish eating, Namjoon bundles Jin up before they leave the apartment. Once the alpha is sure that the omega is warm enough, they leave the apartment and walk to his car. Jin stops when they walk past the car from last night and looks at Namjoon in confusion.

"This car will be more comfortable for you than that one." Namjoon explains and opens the door for the larger vehicle.

"How many cars do you have?" Jin asks with big eyes when he sees several cars parked side-by-side with the alpha's apartment number painted on the ground, indicating they are Namjoon's parking spots.

"I have six, but only five are here since one is being cleaned right now." Namjoon answers as he makes sure that Jin is comfortably seated in the backseat.

"Why the backseat?" Jin asks when Namjoon buckles him in.

"I looked it up, and it's apparently safer for you back here." Namjoon answers and shuts the door then walks to the driver's seat.

"You've been doing a lot of research to help me." Jin whispers and looks at Namjoon as the handsome alpha gets in the driver's seat.

"I want to make sure that I am taking care of you well." Namjoon answers and starts the vehicle.

"You're the first person to care." Jin mumbles and looks down at his hands.

"That's because our pack is fucked up." Namjoon slightly growls.

The drive to the doctor is quiet as Jin looks out the window and enjoys the view of the city from the safety of Namjoon's car. The alpha's scent is wafting around the vehicle, calming the pregnant omega. When Jin looks at Namjoon, he realizes just how safe he feels with the alpha.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Jin asks and waits for an answer as the alpha freezes at the question.

"Yes." Namjoon finally musters up the courage to answer while his wolf nervously whimpers and waits for Jin's answer.

"I would be a burden to you. My pup would be a burden to you." Jin answers matter-of-factly.

"You wouldn't, neither of you would. I would take care of both of you." Namjoon quickly answers and looks at Jin through the rear view mirror to gauge the omega's response.

"Why don't you have a mate?" Jin asks and looks Namjoon in the eyes through the mirror.

"I wanted to build up my life and have a stable job before allowing myself to find a mate. I'm there. I am in the place in my life where I can take care of someone. But in such a short amount of time, you became someone important to me. You've become more than just someone I would want to take care of. You are already someone I care about. The thought of you and the pup alone scares me. I want to protect you both and give you everything you want, even love." Namjoon whispers towards the end and quickly looks away as his heart races because he knows that he just said a lot that has a lot of heavy implications. For all he knows, Jin has sworn off love because of the pain the father of the pup has put him through.

"Would you abandon me in the end?" Jin nervously asks as he considers staying with Namjoon.

"Never. I already know that I will never abandon you." Namjoon quickly answers as he parks the vehicle.

"Jin and Joon. I like the sound of that." Jin smiles and looks up at Namjoon.

"Me too. Jin and Joon." Namjoon whispers and looks at the pregnant omega.

"I will tell you everything." Jin tells Namjoon and leans towards the alpha.

"Take your time. I will wait until you are ready." Namjoon softly smiles then reaches out and gently cups Jin's face in his hands.

The thing about wolves is that, like humans, they become attached rather quickly. It can even be in the blink of an eye. However, unlike humans, that attachment is accompanied by loyalty and love for the rest of their lives if both wolves are attached to each other. As the attachment grows, a bond is created between two wolves that others can sense.

Namjoon smiles when he can feel the bond between them starting to form. He has stopped himself from creating a bond with any wolf for many years, but he knows that Jin is the person he has been working so hard to create a safe and stable life for.

"I trust you." Jin smiles and snuggles his face in Namjoon's hand.

"Jin and Joon." Namjoon whispers and gently rubs his thumb on Jin's cheek.

A tear trickles down Jin's cheek when he feels his pup happily kick. He knows that his pup is already building a bond with Namjoon, so he takes Namjoon's hand and places it on his belly. Namjoon's face lights up with a huge smile when he feels the pup fluttering around.

"Hey there, Little One." Namjoon whispers and gently rubs Jin's belly.

"Little One likes you." Jin smiles and places his hand over Namjoon's hand.

"Thankfully." Namjoon chuckles and smiles at Jin.

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
41.1K 1.4K 15
Two gorgeous duos live an inseparable life with their best friend. But underneath the beauty lies a secret, a dangerous secret. _ This is a story cr...
2M 72K 35
For eleven years, Oakley Farrell has been silent. At the age of five, she stopped talking and no one seems to know why. Refusing to communicate beyon...
1.5K 132 24
Wtf was going through my head when I made this. (Me now 7.10.23) Start: 1/14/23 End: 3/12/23