Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 15

753 69 14
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI's POV

Idiot!!

Kitna savaal puchtha hai? I would be caught today, all thanks to Kiran. I am going to handle Kiran in my way tomorrow.

I reached home and saw Bhai resting his head back on the couch with his eyes closed. He looked tiered.

I slowly went near Bhai and started massaging his head. He opened his eyes with a jerk and sat straight.

"You don't have to do it Nandu" Bhai said. "But I want to" I smiled at him and continued massaging. He sighed and leaned back.

I can see his shoulders relaxing. After a good time, I went and sat beside him.

"You know right that you are the best?" Bhai said and caressed my hair. "Best gets to the best only" I smiled and he rested his head on my lap.

"Siblings time?" Mom asked and came and sat on the couch. "Mom and children's time" I said and she chuckled.

"Why do you look soo tiered?" I asked Bhai. "Atlast the deal is done. Now, I am free for some days" he smiled.

"Woahhh! I am super proud of you" I exclaimed and he laughed. "Beta kiska hai?" Mom winked.

"Mera" Dad said entering  inside the house and we giggled.

"So Abhimanyu Murthy, your boss is giving you a 10 days leave" Dad said professionally. "What?" Bhai asked shocked. "No Dad, it's not needed" Bhai said.

"Good decision" Mom smiled at Dad. "Yes Dad, don't worry. I'll take care of him now" I said pointing towards Bhai.

"Dad..." Bhai was going to say but Dad cut him off. "You got a leave and now it's end of the discussion" Dad said and made his way to the room.

"So your schedule is upto me. I am going to make sure that you enjoy your 10 days" I said and went to my room.

I was engrossed in some designs and soon it was night. I got freshen up and went to the beach.

I saw Manik standing at distance with his back facing me. I went and closed his eyes from the back.

"Obviously it's you Nandini" he said and pulled me front. I smiled and we started walking with waves touching our feet.

After a long silence, I looked at him. "Manik, how do we both end up at the same place?" I asked. "Mathlab?" he asked in confusion.

"I mean wherever I go, you will also be there. For example, party mein, then today in the food court. How is it possible?" I asked him.

"I don't know. But if you're following me, then that's the reason" he shrugged laughing and I hit him on his arm.

We saw the same two children whom we saw the other day. They were building a sand  castle.

"They are the same kids na?" Manik asked and I nodded. "Come let's help them" he said seeing them struggling to build it. We went near them.

"Heyyy!! Need help?" I asked the kids. They exchanged looks and nodded slowly.

"For that, you have to tell your names" Manik said. "Mom said 'no strangers talking' " the small boy said in his childish voice and we laughed.

"My mumma also" the girl said. "Okay, I am Nandini and he is Manik. Now we are not strangers right?" I asked. They smiled and shook hands with us.

"I am Ayaan and she is my friend Seechy" the boy said pointing the girl.

"Not Seechy it is Sweety" the girl whined and the boy looked confused. "Yaa Seechy" he shrugged.

We understood that he was too small to pronounce her name correctly. We laughed and the girl face palmed.

"Okay Ayaan and Sweety, where are your parents?" Manik asked looking around. "Office" they both said together.

"So you both came alone?" we asked shocked. "No no. Nanny is here" the girl said pointing at a lady sitting on the bench.  The lady was talking to another lady so she dint notice us.

"Help naa" the boy said pointing at the breaking sand castle. "Chalo let's start" Manik said rubbing his palms and getting ready.

We started building it and it broke again and again. The children were at the verge of crying and we sighed.

"This time with full concentration" I said and Manik nodded. We started building it but when our hands brushed with eachother, we looked at eachother's eyes and got lost.

He was like a movie for me, which I don't want to miss even for a minute. Also to get scared, if the movie will finish. I don't know why but I keep staring at him? It's not usual for me. I was friends with men in my college, school and all. But he is different. I never experienced it with others. I wanted to read his eyes but we were out of our trance by the sound of claps.

We jerked and saw that the castle was built beautifully. When did this happen? I looked towards Manik with confusion and he has the same expression.

"Thank you" Sweety said and kissed our cheek. When she kissed Manik on his cheek, Ayaan frowned.

"Your welcome" I caressed their cheeks. I took a photo of the castle which we made. We four took a photo together too. The Nanny came near us with a smile.

"You both are really good with kids. I was watching you people. I feel you should also plan to have kids. You will be the best parents" the Nanny said with a smile making our eyes wide and our face became red.

"No.. you are getting us...wrong" Manik said and she frowned. The lady looked like she was in her 50's. She looked at us with confusion.

"We are not married" I explained. "Ohh.. So when are you planning to get married?" she asked and we again got shocked.

"We are not together. We are.." before Manik could complete Ayaan interrupted. "You both are together na" he said and we sighed.

"Okay...I got it. I am sorry, you both looked like a couple" the lady said with a apologetic smile. "It's okay" we smiled.

"Now it's time to leave. Come kids" the Nanny said and they waved at us and left.

"Kids...kids are cute" I said smiling nervously to ease the situation. "Hmm" he smiled too.

"Mukti, Dhruv and Aliya left to Canada?" I asked changing the topic. "Yeah" he said. "I don't why Cabir is not answering calls. He is just texting. I hope they are fine" he said and I nodded.

"It's the same with Navya" I sighed. "Accha listen, Bhai has got leave for 10 days. So let's catch up together?" I asked. "Sure, let's catch up day after tomorrow. I need to finish up a deal" he said and I nodded.

"We have our flight on Friday right?" I asked. "Yeah, we will reach London by Saturday" he said. It was Tuesday today and the Concert was on Sunday.

"Let's leave?" I asked and started walking when he caught my wrist. "Golgappe?" he asked. "You mean PaniPuri?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

We went and ate near the same stall. After eating, he side hugged me and we bid bye to eachother.

I came back home and made Bhai clear that we were having a badminton match tomorrow and the one who losses has to pay for the evening treat and he nodded excitedly. It's soo good to see him free and jolly after a long time. Dad was also taking a leave tomorrow and we decided to have a family day tomorrow.

I went back to sleep with my new routine by listening to Manik's songs.

MANIK's POV

Spending time with Nandini at the beach is always a great idea.

Though it was awkward today because of that Nanny's question, but still we had a great time.

I came back home and went to my balcony.

My life seems to be soo confused. I am getting the same dream everyday. I don't know who the girl is, I am running behind. Before I could see her face, I would get disturbed and wake up.

And listening to LoveGuru's show is also a part of my routine. I'm messed up. I'm not able to explore my feelings. But still hoping for the good, I went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up with Dhruv's call, who interrupted my dream when I was seeing the girl.

I sighed and picked up the call. He informed that they reached Canada. I talked with them and then tried calling Cabir.

Asusual he dint pick the call and texted back saying that he was busy.

I  got freshen up and went to listen to the LoveGuru's show. Drowning into her voice and smiling at her words. I was completely smitten by her voice.

Now after knowing some personal details about her, it was hard to not get attracted to her. Though I don't know how she looks, my heart knows that she is the most beautiful girl in this world. My feelings towards her were slowly getting cleared. I feel close to her day by day. I know that she doesn't even think about me. And she doesn't even know that I was captured by her voice from the interview day.

I smiled to myself as the show ended. I saw Mom raising her eyebrows and I shrugged.

"Beta tomorrow, I am going to meet my friend. Your Dad also won't be at home. You'll be okay?" she asked.

"Yeah Mom. I am not a kid" I whined and she laughed. "Even I have plans for tomorrow" I said.

"With whom? No one is here na. And you only hangout with FAB5" she asked in confusion and I rolled my eyes.

"Is it with Nandini?" she asked surprised and I gave her a lip tight smile by clearing her confusion.

"Are you serious?" she shouted and I palmed my ears. "Mommm" I said.

"Do I have to know anything?" she asked with a smile. "Nothing. It's not what you are thinking. We are just trying to be friends" I said.

"Friends? You don't like to be friends with others na?" she asked shocked. "Mom, she is good. Soo, we are just.." I explained and she nodded with a amused smile.

"Accha okay. Take care and love you" she said as she saw me getting up. "Love you too" I said and kissed her head before leaving for the office.

I spent the rest of the day in the office work. There was a lot of work over my head as I will be on leave from tomorrow. Being determined to complete everything.

I worked without looking at the time. Hours passed by but I was engrossed to notice. A coffee cup was placed on my table and I looked up to find the most angelic face. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Wait...what is she doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked getting up from my chair. She frowned.

"Did you notice the time hero?" she asked crossing her hands near her chest. "Huh?" I said and looked at the time to get shocked.

"It's 11 p.m.??" I asked in confusion and she nodded. "I was so engrossed....but how are you here?" I asked.

"Your wallet" she said forwarding her hand and giving my wallet. "My wallet? How is it with you?" I asked taking it.

"Actually I needed money. So I stole it from you yesterday" she said and I frowned. "Okayyy" I said unsure.

"Okay? Are you serious?" she asked and I looked at her with confusion. "Arre Idiot!! Your wallet was with Sweety. You gave her to play with it and forgot to take it back na. I went to the beach waiting for you when Nanny handed it to me. I saw that your cards are there, so thought of giving back to you. Aunty said you were in the office" she shrugged.

"Are you crazy? You could give it to me tomorrow na. Why are you out at this night?" I glared at her.

"You are there na with me. What will happen to me?" she said casually.

I was beyond shocked. In these few days, she started trusting me. I won her trust. I smiled widely while she was looking around my cabin. I dint knew that this girl trusted me soo much that she came at this night to me.

"You have a cool cabin" she said bringing me out of my thoughts. I smiled.

"You dint look around the office the other day na? Come, I'll show you around" I said and she nodded excitedly.

We walked out of the cabin. I showed her around and she was awe with the structure. She went inside the gaming room.

"Woahh!!" she said looking around. "Shall we?" I asked pointing at the snooker. She readily took her place and we both started playing.

She was enjoying the game while I was enjoying her never ending smile. We ended the game as Nandini was constantly cheating.

"Arre I was not cheating" she said innocently. "Accha pushing the ball with your hands is called cheating only Nandini" I said and she frowned.

"Ohh no! It's 12:30" I said and she widened her eyes. "I'll call Bhai and tell I am on the way" she said and I nodded.

"Come fast. I'll drop you" I warned and she agreed. She came back after talking to Abhi and we went downstairs to see the whole office quite dark and empty.

We went to the entrance and I tried opening the door to see it closed.

"What the fuck?" I said and tried opening again.

"Manikk!! Don't curse" Nandini said with a irritated look while I rolled my eyes.

"The bloody door is not opening" I said and kicked the door. "What?" she shouted and tried opening.

"It's not opening" she said. "Tho what did I say? Did I tell it in Chinese?" I asked and she face palmed.

"Where is the security guard?" I said and started banging the door. "There was no security guard when I came" she said.

"So he locked it thinking that no one was there" I said and she sat on the ground sighing. Though there were hundreds of empty chairs, she found only the floor to sit.

"Only 3 people have the keys. It's me, Dad and the security guard" I said and took out my phone.

"You have the keys? Then open na" she said getting up. "Ohh Einstein!! It's locked from outside" I said gritting my teeth and she again sat down. I called the security guard.

"Where the hell are you? I am stuck inside the office" I shouted once he answered. "Sir..sir...I am sorry. I informed you about my leave that I am going to my village. I have boarded the bus already. I am sorry sir" he said with fear audible in his voice. I sighed and ended the call.

"That security guard is not here. How will we get out now?" I was concerned for her more than myself but she was all cool and was scrolling through her Instagram.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
116K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
613K 33.9K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...