๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ | ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...

By happyrainbowpainter

Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜จ
1 | ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ
2 | ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
4 | 5 ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฅ
5 | ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด
6 | ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
7 | ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
8 | ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ(?)
9 | ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข
10 | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
11 | ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
12 | ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
13 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
14 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
extra | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
15 | ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต
16 | ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
17 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ
18 | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
20 | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
21 | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
eplg | ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
Rewriting (AUTHORS NOTE)
NEW REWRITTEN BOOK PUBLISHED (AUTHORS NOTE)

19 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

958 33 68
By happyrainbowpainter

⁺✧𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶⁺✧

I doze off as I unintentionally drown out Neon's pleading with my thoughts. She had been asking me to go out with her as a distraction for at least half an hour now.

"Please!! It'll be fine, I promise It'll help you relax!" Neon sheds fake tears.

I eye her up and down, then turn my attention back to the empty space I was just dozing off at.

"Fine."

"Yay!!" She springs up and claps her hands. "Everything's on me!"

Neon notifies her father that we are going out and we both go up to her room to change, but it takes Neon a lot longer than me considering she always wants the "perfect outfit".

I just threw on whatever I had that was clean and looked decent.

Neon grabs her phone with one hand and my hand with her free one, she rushes out and the car her father prepared was already ready. She tells the man the address, it was a mall I haven't heard of.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"Oh, this mall is kinda far and very expensive, I chose this one so no one from our school would be there. I figured if we went to the one closer to school there would be students from our school there, bombarding you with questions." She tapped away on her phone.

I smile at her kind thought and lay my head on her shoulder, dozing off until we got to our destination.

My eyes had widened as we pulled up to the mall. It was at least three times bigger than the one back where we lived.

"Yay! Thank you, mister! Let's go!" Neon opened her door and basically dragged me out of the car.

He had pulled up right in front, so Neon had ran and dragged me in through the front doors.

Most of the time we spent at the mall consisted of her rummaging through random clothing stores while I just stood there and watched. I was really confused on wether or not this was a distraction for her or me. The fact that it had already been hours of us doing the same thing drove me insane.

"Y/n! Don't be boring, go look around!" I groan, stepping away from the girl that was trying on hundreds of clothes.

After walking around the store for at least five minutes, I laid my back on a nearby wall, running a hand through my hair. This reminds me of all the times my sister would take me shopping. Instead of my eyes watering, a headache forms. I've cried so much lately they're starting to have a massive toll on me.

I cup the side of my head and shut my eyes, hoping it would soothe any type of pain. My eyes snap open as I feel a weird tingling sensation, like someone was watching me. I look around but to my dismay, I find no one. I was almost 100% sure someone was staring. It's official, I've gone insane. Maybe it was just one of Neon's bodyguard? They're everywhere we go. There hasn't been a single time where we've hung out where we were truly alone. They're always hiding somewhere.

"Y/n! Where did you go? I want you to try this on!" Neons voice calls out from the other side of the store.

I quickly walk over to where I last heard her voice, but end up colliding with another body.

"My apologies." I look up and immediately let out a small gasp.

"Kurapika!" My mood brightens by a ten fold.

He gives the slightest smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, genuinely curious. Like Neon said, she didn't expect any students from school to be here and neither did I. What a coincidence.

"I was getting a gift for a friend. What about you?" I look down to a very pretty necklace he was holding.

Who would wear that? I know a guy wouldn't. Clothing and jewelry don't have genders or rules but the necklace looked very fancy as if it were for a special occasion so I doubt a male would wear it. Why would Kurapika even gift a male friend a necklace? Is it for a girl? I didn't expect him to have other female friends, does he have a crush? What if he has a girlfriend? It can't be a female family member because you know...uh anyways, why am I freaking out so much? I mean I would be lying if I said I didn't have any type of attraction towards him. Why am I rambling about this?

"Y/n?"

"Oh, sorry! Just a lot on my mind. I'm here with Neon." Kurapika tensed at that name.

"That's right, you've been staying with her." He states and I nod, looking away.

Silence.

Since when were we this awkward?

"Uh, how have you been holding up?" I ask, the awkwardness starting to bite at me.

"If anyone should be asking that it should be me, but I am fine." I smile at his statement, happy he's holding up fine after what happened.

"How has school been?"

"Normal."

Boring answer. I know I'm not asking much but I really want him to talk to me, I've missed him. I can't just say that tho. I want to have a conversation about normal stuff like we used to like funny things in our life or what we ate today, not how schools been. Disgusting.

"Hana and the others miss you, you haven't answered any of our calls."

"Oh haha, sorry about that. There's just so much going on I haven't bothered to look at my phone. Whenever Neon goes to school I ask her to tell anyone who asks that everything is fine, I guess that's not enough for them." I run a hand through my hair, sighing.

"I should be back very soon tho."

He exhales and gives the slightest smile. "Good, I've missed you annoying me." He jokes.

"Good reply." I fake laugh at him. "Have you heard anything from Killua?"

"No." He hastily said. "I'm sure he's fine."

I open my mouth to speak, but stop myself. Why would he be fine? His best friend just died. I asked Neon about him awhile back and she said he hasn't been at school. I hope he's doing okay. Oh yeah, I totally forgot, how did Kurapika even know about this place? It's super far and expensive. I'm not assuming on him not having money, he literally got me a very expensive bracelet.

"I've been meaning to ask, how did you find this place? I didn't really expect any of my friends or classmates to be here. It's pretty far."

He paused for a minute, then his eyes traveled down to the bracelet he gave me that sat on my wrist. I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me.

"This is the same place I got your bracelet from."

Oh. Dumbass.

"Oh, wow! So you come here often? How much money do you have?!" I blurt out, covering my mouth. "Sorry."

For the first time in awhile, he let out a laugh.

"Y/n?!" A voice had ruined the very rare moment.

Footsteps approach us, an arm wrapping around my own. "I've been looking for you and you're over here flirting! Anyways, I want you to try on this dress!"

I sigh. "What are you even looking at dresses for?"

She blinked and facepalmed. "How did you forget about prom?"

I copied her and stood there like a rock. I blinked once or twice.

"In my defense, I don't have a date. There's no real reason for me to go. It'll probably suck anyway."

She looked at the dress, then back at you.

"But this dress will look really good on you! Just imagine it, you've disappeared for what, like a month? Then you show up looking way better than everyone!" She beams, but I stand there and think about it.

"Pretty big ego if I show up 'looking better than everyone' and I don't even have a date." I deadpan.

"Easy! Kurapika will be your date!"

"What?!" I shout louder than I expected it to come out.

COUGH

"Excuse me?"

"What, you guys seriously don't know? You two are always together and you're like, his only girl friend. People think you're dating all the time." She said, nonchalantly.

"What?! How come I haven't heard of any of this?" I huffed in disbelief.

Well that's annoying. Really annoying.

"Anyways...let's try on the dress! You two agreed to the date, right?! Yes? Okay let's go!" Neon grabbed my hand and threw the dress over her shoulder, grabbing Kurapika's arm and dragging us to the dressing rooms.

She practically threw the dress at me and shoved me in the dressing room.

"Be quick, I wanna see!"

Ugh, I never even agreed to going to prom, or whatever the hell in the first place. It's not like I'm upset she set us up, I'm more worried on whether or not it'll be boring. You go, dance, and drink liquids with unknown substances. You can just do that at home. I also don't want Kurapika going with anyone else. That sounds very possessive but the feeling of seeing him with another girl just makes my heart feel very heavy.

Huffing, I strip off my clothes and slip on the dress she had given me. It wasn't a lot, but it wasn't anything that looked like you got it from the thrift store. The dress was a burgundy color and off the shoulders, the top of the back was open and the waist part was a mini corset, a deep red. The skirt was simple, it was short. It didn't hug my hips like a mini skirt, but it wasn't loose like a pleated skirt. The sides of the skirt had slits in them. If I had bent over or sat down it wouldn't show too much, just some of my thigh. 

It didn't seem like much of a prom dress. I'm not surprised because the store we are in has dresses mainly for formal occasions, and clothes fit for models. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't something as simple as a prom dress here. Neon is extra, so of course she would go for some huge dress, which is why she chose this store.

I hesitate before unlocking the door, I'm not really used to wearing revealing clothes like this. Quickly turning back to the mirror, just in case, I make sure my hair looks fine and I turn back around, walking out.

They both stare, eyes unmoving. Kurapika looks me up and down and quickly looks away, hastily running a hand through his hair. Letting his jacket slip off a little, he crosses his arms so it would cover his waist.

why did he do that.

was there something wrong with me?! he thinks I'm ugly, doesn't he?!

After I saw his reaction, I cover myself with my arms as if it would do something.

"Oh my gosh. You look so hot!" Neon spins me around and nods.

"Good job, Neon. You did great." She compliments herself.

I smile at her comment, but I couldn't get his reaction out of my head. That could've meant a lot of things.

"Hurry, change so I can buy it!" I go back in, I'm way more than happy to change after that.

Getting back in my old clothes, I exit the room and Neon takes the dress, running off to the register. Nothing was said as Kurapika and I follow her. As soon as I catch up, Neon has already paid for the dress since she had bought her other clothes while I was talking to Kurapika.

"Oh, looks like my dad's associate is here to pick us up. I don't wanna go yet." She whined.

"You remember what happened last time, Neon? We should really get back on time." She sulked at my words.

"Fine." She started to make her way out the store.

"It's been really great talking to you, promise we'll text more after this?" I hold up a pinky finger.

"Pinky finger? Seriously?" He chuckled and did it anyway.

"I should be back at school soon, I'll see you soon, Kurapika." I sent him a sweet smile and waved, running off to catch up with Neon.

The blonde stood there, watching her leave. As soon as she had waved, all emotions in his body had disappeared. He needed more of her.

He knew what he originally came here for but he had to pretend like he was doing something, so he picked up a necklace.

Then an idea popped in his head.

Kurapika was always so straight forward, meaning he always knows what he wants. But why was it so hard to decide whether or not to give it to her now or wait until their next meeting. She were still in his sight since the store was one of the few right in front of the exit, meaning all he had to do was run up to her and give it to the girl, but he didn't for some reason.

After pondering, he decided to just give it to her now. He quickly bought the necklace and ran out the store.

After spotting her, he started walking, but the walking turned into a jog.

"Y/n!" He called out.

The girl turned around, delighted to see her blonde friend once again even if they just parted.

"Is something wrong?"

Kurapika shook his head. "I've gotten something for you. I know I give you a lot, but after everything that's happened I wanted to lighten your mood."

Y/n's mouth was slightly open, surprised as if she had won the lottery. She was extremely flattered and this only made her yearn for Kurapika even more than she did now.

Whilst they had their little moment, shoppers passing by were looking at the blonde strange as if he had two heads. What was their reason?

"Again?! You didn't have to! You need to stop spending your money on me!" The blush on her face was evident.

She was extremely nervous and awkward, but she gratefully took the necklace.

"Anything for you." He muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?" She asked, but he lied and shook his head.

"Do you mind helping me?" She asked as she moved her hair and handed him the necklace.

"Not at all." She turned around and he lifted the necklace above your head, connecting the clasp.

"It's very gorgeous, Kurapika. Thank you. You're so good to me, why?"

Because I love you.

"You're a really great friend. You've helped me in ways unimaginable, it's only fair if I pay you back for your services."

What he said was true, if she hadn't come into his life and calmed him down at times when his rage took over, he would've done something he'd regret.

Y/n pulled him into a hug. This interaction had made her entire week, hell even her entire month.

"I'll always be there for you." Kurapika hugged back.

"Y/n! Hurry, I wanna go show everyone my dresses!"

Kurapika quietly groaned, letting go of the girl.

"I have to go, again, thank you so much for the gift! Next time, I'll get something for you! I promise!" Y/n waves once again and runs off.

Kurapika watches her, waving her off even if she didn't see. Obviously Kurapika couldn't tell because he's his own person with his own sight, but In his vision she was the prettiest girl in the entire fucking world. No one could ever come close. Everything she did he was just obsessed with. The way she talked, the way she smiled, the way she simply existed.

Kurapika had already done a lot she didn't know about, but she's getting annoying, once again. It's like a pattern for him. Someone's close to Y/n, he gets angry and they suddenly disappear. Kurapika's not afraid to do it again.

It's finally starting to settle in, he's insanely in love with her. He's insane. Before her, he never thought he'd take a turn on this path.

But things change.

And Neon's getting on his final nerve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.6K 20
โ€ƒ โ€ƒ โ€ƒ โคท โ€ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐”๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โ๐˜ /๐˜•, ๏ฟฝ...
252K 8.5K 50
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑแดสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด, สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„ส€แด‡แด›แด‡ แดกแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸษชแด‡๊œฐ ษชษด สŸแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ แด€แดแด‡แด›สœส๊œฑแด› แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด๊œฐแด›สŸส แด›แด แด€ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸแดแดกษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ...
64.7K 1.5K 24
๐™Ž๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š... โœŽ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น โฅY/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...
14.8K 213 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...