Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

6

13.7K 235 342
By heartlessbrock

I quickly ran upstairs, doing as I was told. I don't think Colby wanted to show that he was nervous about the knocks on the door but I could see the fear dancing in his eyes.

When I got upstairs I turned to the first room on the right then went in.

"Oh." I whispered, looking at the massive room around me.

It looked like it could be its own personal apartment. There was a big king sized bed on one end of the room and a fireplace on the other.

There was a little reading nook by the fireplace. Connected to that area was a huge bathroom and a closet.

It was bigger than the entire upstairs of my house in Seattle.

I went over to the reading nook to see poetry books lining the shelves. I thought it was funny how these guys had so many books but didn't read any of them.

The library downstairs was gorgeous. It was something my sister Jenna would have loved.

While we were in there all I could think about was how excited she would be to snuggle up on the couch and learn some stuff.

I felt my heart shift thinking about my siblings.

Knowing I wouldn't be going home to them was breaking me.

The fact I promised my sweet brother that I would play legos with him was hurting.

I just wish I could have said goodbye.

After staring at the books for a second I grabbed one and went to sit on the bed. It was really hot in here so I took off my shirt, leaving me in just my bra and yoga pants.

I sighed then laid back, opening the book.

I found myself getting lost in the words. I didn't usually ever get free time and although I wasn't thrilled about the situation I was in, right now it wasn't so bad.

Before I could get too comfortable here, I needed to come up with a plan to get out.

I couldn't just outright escape because that would get me killed. I had to be strategic.

I had to convince them that I had no value to them. I had to show them that life would be better if I was back in Seattle.

I could also help them so much with one thing that they would owe me.

I wasn't sure which plan was better though.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, causing me to flinch and sit up.

"Hey-oh." Colby said as his eyes drifted down to my shirtless torso.

"Shit. Sorry...it was hot." I said and quickly grabbed my shirt and covered myself with it. He looked at me with such an intense glare it felt like he was undressing me with his eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably as he nodded. "There's some clothes in the closet, they'll be too big for you but I don't have time to get you any other clothes." He explained and went to the heating and cooling console on the wall and messed with it.

"I have to go take care of some business. You are to stay in here until I get back. I'll bring you some food since I don't know how long I'll be gone." He said as I put my shirt on.

"I know you're already thinking about escaping so I thought I'd let you know we have heavy amounts of security. You won't make it down the driveway alive." He explained coldly and reached into his pocket.

"Are we clear?" He asked and started putting on multiple rings. I found myself staring at his hands while he strategically placed the rings on their respective fingers.

"Crystal." I said quietly as he nodded. "Great." He said then left the room. I huffed out a breath and laid back.

I found it annoying that was being confined in this one room when there was a whole house for me to explore.

I didn't necessarily want to complain because this room was bigger than all of my siblings rooms and mine combined.

I guess I just didn't like being told what to do.

After a couple minutes Colby came back with a bottle of water, a bag of Cheetos and a frozen dinner.

"Very nutritious." I mumbled as he cracked a small grin.

"We sent Jake grocery shopping while he was high." Colby said and set the food on the table.

"Don't pull anything. I swear to god Julia, I will kill you." He said as I nodded. "I'll be good." I said quietly.

"Good. I don't trust you though so your door will be locked." He said then left the room.

I frowned and looked down at my hands. I could feel the fear and frustration boiling up inside of me.

It had been a long ass night and I was going through a lot.

I didn't really give myself the time to think about what was going on. I knew I was being taken and that it was by a gang.

I had no idea where I was or what my purpose would be here.

Would Colby sell me to people? Were these guys part of a sex trafficking ring?

Would I have to sell drugs and kill me people like they did? I wasn't cut out for that kind of shit.

I didn't realize I was crying until a tear fell onto my lap.

"Damnit." I whispered and wiped my cheeks, standing up.

I walked into the bathroom and saw there was a big tub in there.

I sniffled and made my way over there, turning the water on and letting it get hot before I plugged the drain.

I looked around to see if there was any bubble bath or anything to calm my nerves but then I remembered where I was.

These guys wouldn't have fucking bubble bath.

Once the tub was filled I got in, letting my body submerge into the hot water.

I breathed out a sigh, closing my eyes. I wanted to just forget for a moment that I was somewhere I didn't know.

I wanted to think I had just passed out on the way to work, and that this was just a sick and twisted dream.

Unfortunately for me, that just simply wasn't my reality.

I sat in the tub until the water got cold then got out. I looked out the window to see that the sun was starting to rise.

The feeling of dread filled my whole body again, reminding me that my family would realize I was missing soon.

I shook my head, walking towards the closet. Now that the air was on and my body was wet, I was actually pretty cold.

I grabbed a black hoodie and a pair of boxers since it was the closest thing to shorts I could find.

I then made my way back to the main part of the bedroom.

My stomach turned as my eyes trailed to the food Colby brought for me.

I was starving but also felt like if I ate then I would be sick.

I couldn't remember the last time I ate though. I remember getting Juniper her food, but I don't remember if I actually ate anything myself.

I shook my head at the thought then crawled into bed, getting under the covers.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep since I hadn't slept since my nap with Juniper.

I heard gunshots.

Loud ringing shots that felt like they were right next to my head.

"Know your place." Colby growled as I turned around. "You're property now. Don't fall out of place." He said with intensity as I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as more gunshots rang around us.

"Don't you dare try anything. This is a dangerous game you're involved in." He said as we ducked down.

We were surrounded by nothing. Just a black void.

I couldn't see who was shooting or why they were, but that made it even worse.

In the distance I heard a baby crying. I would recognize those cries anywhere.

It was my sweet baby sister.

"Juniper!!" I screamed and stood up, looking around to find where the cries were coming from.

"Are you stupid!? Get DOWN!" Colby yelled and pulled me by my arm.

"They'll never find it as far as I'm concerned. It'll die a secret." A voice said as Juniper's cries died down.

"Yes, sir." Another voice sounded. "What does that mean?" I asked and put my hand on Colby's arm.

"Shh." He shushed, looking at something I couldn't see.

"Tell me...I'm...I'm scared." I whispered as more gunshots sounded.

These ones were so close that Colby took my hand, pulling me with him.

"Stop! I'm scared! Please!" I screamed as the void I was in started to shake violently.

I sat up, gasping as I clutched my chest. When I opened my eyes though I was met with familiar blue eyes, scaring me half to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.6K 26
❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ κ’° πŸ‘» κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ ch...
768K 19.4K 113
MATURE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR TOO YOUNG Sequel to Addicted. I'll fill this part out later bc as usual, I just don't know yet. Hope you e...
11.3K 123 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...
25.6K 197 37
A collection of Sam and Colby imagines (and friends) with the reader! Requests are open, please look at my rules before you send one in! CURRENTLY E...