Q U I N N

By Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

41

4.3K 90 55
By Luv-London

____

_____

It's Daphne birthday.

Her and I aren't close; We've exchanged a few words throughout our years at Hogwarts but we were never friends.

I wasn't sure if I was suppose to get a gift for her or if anyone was getting her a gift, but I got her one either way.

Pansy is currently yelling at Mattheo and Blaise because she wants the birthday sigh to be straight and perfect.

"Blaise a little higher- No Mattheo not you idiot!" Pansy shouts growing more and more frustrated.

I chuckle quietly as I watch her yell and throw stuff at them so that they do the job well.

"Excuse me Draco." I move to the side so that Astoria can pass by and place the cake in the table.

Once she's done so she hands me a book. I look at her with a raised brow, confused on what I'm suppose to do. "Give it to the Weasley twins. They're the DJ's."

I give her a nod even though I don't like having to interact with anyone. Especially someone that is close with Potter.

"Weasley!" I shout as I toss them the book.

They give me a grin before nodding as they finish setting up there DJ equipment.

Once I turn around I see her.

She's coming down the stairs of the girls dormitories. She's wearing a black top and a black mini skirt, blacks heels, silver jewelry, her hair is more curled, and she has black glasses on top of her head.

Always the center of attention.

"Quinn do you mind going to pick up more decorations in the storage room!?" Pansy shouts from across the room to Quinn.

"Sure thing!" Quinnly shouts back, placing her cup back down.

She starts walking towards the exit of the common room and I see that the Weasley twins follow behind her.

I stare at the three as they leave. Wondering why the bloody hell they're following her.

And I hope its not for the reason I think it is.

Without thinking twice I follow behind them, only hearing her laugh echo around the halls.

The storage room is all the way at the bottom of the dungeons.

I try to catch up but they're too fast. I stop hearing her voice and then I lose them.

There are many abandoned rooms down here. Some lights work and some don't.

After a while of looking through all the rooms I see a dim light at the end of the hall. The door is opened. Not all the way but still enough to see inside. I hear noices. 

Grunts. Moans.

I walk slowly, closer to the door and then I see them.

Quinnly is bent over a table, her skirt is lifted up to her waist , with one of the Weasley twins behind her while the other is Infront of her, caressing her face. 

His thumb is in her mouth.

They were fucking so damn rough.

The table was shaking, and Quinnly.

Quinnly's face is so hot.

And the way the weasely's thumb is in her mouth makes me imagine what I would do if I was in his, there, position.

"Fuck fredy." She moans making me feel like I really invaded her privacy.

I should get out of here.

Just as I'm about to turn around; My eyes meet hers. Her eyes are squinted, her mouth slightly open, her eyebrows furrowed.

She's look right at me.

I think I just came in my pants.

I unbutton a few buttons on my shirt before splashing my face with water.

Time to get back to the party.

The common room is packed with people. Most of the Slytherins are here.

I signal for the people on the couch to move and they do. Leaving me the couch all to myself.

As I'm sitting there inhaling the coke that Blaise gave me; I hear a throat clear and someone sit next to me.

"Hey." Theodore says in a low voice.

I look up and wipe my nose with the back of my hand. "Hey." I mutter back.

"You just gonna be doing drugs the whole night?" He asks placing his hands behind his head.

"I don't know." He nods slowly making me grow so what irritated.

He can't possibly be this pissed off because I haven't talked to him.

Him and I aren't that close anymore. I wouldn't be able to tell you why.

"Nott, Malfoy come; we're cutting the cake!" Blaise shouts, signaling for us to come over.

Since Theodore and I were both with our legs spread, we close our legs and we both walk towards the group.

Daphne is behind the table, facing everyone with a big smile on her face.

A black crown is on her hand, no doubt a gift from Quinnly.

Speaking of the devil herself she's right next to Mattheo and Pansy with a cigarette in her hand.

She looks really high. Her eyes are glowing red.

It seems like Mattheo is letting her live a bit though. Seeing as he also looks high but not as high as her.

"Ready bitches! 1...2...3!" Pansy counts before everyone starts singing happy birthday.

"16..17!" Daphne blows the candles and everyone claps.

Including me and Theodore.

Blaise gives Daphne a kiss on the cheek and whispers something to her making her smile widely.

"Cut the cake!" Astoria shouts.

Daphne laughs before getting the knife and cutting the cake.

It's a two layer cake, it's white on the outside and it has Daphne's name written out with green frosting.

Quinnly and Pansy help pass out the cakes to everyone. And Quinnly still has the cigarette in-between her fingers.

"Cake?" Quinnly says offering the slice of cake to me and Theodore.

I stare at her blankly before looking over at Theodore who is just staring her down.

"Do you cunts want it or not? Stop staring me down." She states, giving us an annoyed look.

"I'm fine." I reply, keeping the answer short and simple.

I can't seem to forget about the scene I saw a few minutes ago.

Her and the weasely's.

"What about you Theo? You seem like you need."

The next thing I know is that Quinnly is smudging the piece of cake in Theodore's face.

____________

Outfits!!

expect its only girls bc who cares Abt guys outfits..

Quinn's ↓

(Instead of the pants, a black mini skirt)

Pansy's ↓

Guys ik this might look very weird for some people but like imagine how HOT Pansy would look in this.

But if you guys don't love it, I'll change it

Daphne's ↓

Astoria's ↓

Word Count: 1107

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 13.7K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...