Friends With Backstabbing Bee...

By FoolishDallas

"Don't fear the enemies that attack you, but only the fake friend that hugs you." More

before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLEASE READ MY LOVES

Chapter 18

2.1K 51 10
By FoolishDallas

ONFG LETS CELEBRATE 10K READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKING BEST OMG.

----

~ Jacks POV ~

We get to the boardwalk and instantly we are bombarded by some fans. It was crazy. Easily of 30 people were crowding around us. Of course we had to take some pictures. We were there for a long time until Madison decided to say something.

"Um excuse me!" She yelled standing on a bench. "We are trying to hang out in one peace so can everyone just go on with their day?"

"Madison!" Nash pulls her off of the bench. "Don't say that!"

"Yeah Madison don't ever talk to my fans like that!" Alisa walks up to her and yells.

"Get the fuck out of my face you piece of trash." Madison decides to yell.

Oh my lord. Some fans started at Madison and yelled at her. It was horrific. So many girls were mad and some just didn't give a shit.

"Alisa stop starting fights." I pull her towards me.

"I'm not trying to. You just don't speak to my fans that way." she defends.

"Still just stop." I yell at her because she's not seeing the big picture.

"Jack don't yell at me! I didn't do anything! I was sticking up for them!" She yells.

"Alisa come here." Cameron pulls her into a hug.

He looks at me and shakes his head turning away. Meanwhile, Nash, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron are keeping the fans from attacking Madison.

That's when 4 big huge men came and yelled at the fans and told them to back up. Then it hit me about who they were. Our body guards we had on tour. Ben, Jerry, George, and Allen.

They demand is to get behind them and he follow instructions. When the crowd calmed down we started walking around. It felt like we were like the presidents or something. The body guards would yell at people if they tried to hug us or stuff like that. We first went to this t-shirt store.

Cameron and Alisa were acting all cutesy and it made me mad. I tried not to listen to them but they kept laughing and the sound repeated over and over in my head. I couldn't even think about anything.

~ Alisas POV ~

We were in a t-shirt shop and Cameron was lookin at the print that you could have put on it and was making funny jokes about them.

"Are you guys done?" Taylor asked.

We nodded and checked out. Then we were off to another store which is were everyone got a henna tattoo. Cameron got just a sick design and I goth lightning bolt a crossed my wrist and a cool chain design around my left arm.

While the others were getting their tattoos we looked around the store and found a palm reader.

"Wanna try it?" Cameron asked.

"Hell yeah." I laugh and we walk into the little area in the back and paid $12.

"Hello." He lady in about her late 30s or early 40s greeted me.

"Hi." I smile wide walking up to her.

"Right this way." She directed us to follow her.

We were lead into this room that felt really eerie. It had purple curtains all over. And the were glittery. There was 2 chairs in the middle of the room and they were facing each other. Then there was 3 off against the wall.

"Okay so who is going first?" The lady turning around eyeing both of us.

"Um." I look at Cam.

"You can." He insists.

"Okay I guess I am." I smile looking back at the lady.

"Okay follow me please." He guides me to the 2 chairs.

She places me in one of the chairs and asks for my name and I tell her. She puts her hands out and closes her eyes.

"Now place your hands on my mine and close your eyes." She instructs.

I follow directions.

"You have a very strong connection. You are very open to people and not scared to say what your thinking." She doesn't lie.

I didn't know what to say so I said, "Yeah."

"Shhhh." She said almost immediately.

I sit there quietly while she rubs my palm.

"I see." She says her voice going high. "Your future contains a long lasting relationship with one of your close friends. You will have 2 kids and you will move to North Carolina when you guys get married. A pet in guarantied, and along with a rich future." She paused. "You are gonna be a big name in the world of fame. But also you may loose the privilege of privacy due to pops. of there than that you will have a lucky life to live. A rare one. If you have any questions ask them right now." she states.

"No I'm good." I say in a happy mood.

I could stop thinking about everything she said. I literally can't wait for the future. I wanna know who my husband with be. What my kids look like, and my house. What kind of pet I will have. What kind of house will I have.

"You ready?" The lady said standing up looking at Cameron.

I stand up too.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Cameron sighs walking over to us.

Me and him walk past each other smiling like goofballs.

He sits down and watches me as I sit down in one of the chairs up against the wall.

"Name?" The lady asks.

"Cameron." He watches me the whole entire time.

"Okay give me your hands and close your eyes." she instructs and Cam obeys.

"Hmm." she hums. "Your future as I see it is fun of happiness and success."

I stopped listening when my phone started to vibrate. I quickly answered it and walked out of the room quietly.

Me: hello?

Taylor: Where are you and Cameron?

Me: Are you guys done getting the tattoos?

Taylor: yeah.

Me: okay stay there we will be there in a minute.

Taylor: okay hurry. Also we are going to that new club tonight. What is it called? Something like-

Me: zinc

Taylor: oh yeah well hurry back.

Me: okay okay we will.

I hang up.

I walk into the room to bump into Cameron.

"Hey what happened?" He grabs my by my arms.

"Taylor called and he have to go back to where we got the tattoos." I answered.

"Okay then let's go." He smiles.

"Also we are going to that club zinc tonight." I mention.

"Okay." he nods.

We walk back to the shop.

"There you are." Taylor's hands went up only to come back down hitting his legs.

"Sorry we got our future told to us." Cameron laughed.

"Well that's very nice to know."Matt walks up from behind Taylor.

"Well anyways I need a dress for tonight." I sigh.

"Then let's go." Cameron makes me wrap my arm around his and I gladly accept.

There goes Jack with the mean ass looks. He makes me so mad. It bothers me so much like I can't not notice it. My thoughts were cut off when Cameron told me we got to the store.

• • •

We are finally home. My feet hurt so bad. My hair is a frizzy mess. And I probably smell like shit.

"Alisaaaa." Cameron whines pulling me, keeping me from taking a shower.

"I have to take a shower or I'll smell, and look like shit." I whined trying to break his grip.

"You don't look like shit. I mean you kinda smell like it but you don't look like it." He smiles still holding on.

"Wow thanks." I laugh looking back at him.

"Can I take a shower with you?" Cameron asks letting go of me, finally.

"No silly." I his leg while grabbing my close I'm wearing to night and bring them into the bathroom.

"C'mon." He whines more.

"No." I bluntly say and shut the door.

Soon I was in the shower.

• • •

~ Cameron's POV ~

Before Alisa got out of the shower I got ready. I was wearing a blue flannel with black khaki shorts and a white shirt. I went back in Alisas room waiting for her to come out. I was on Twitter and it was so slow today. I go on trending topics and #Madisonhatesherfans was trending. I started to laugh. I went down the list and I saw #ThanksAlisa was also trending.

I tweeted both of them.

"@camerondallas: #Madisonhatesherfans #ThanksAlisa what are these?"

People started tweeting me a whole bunch of videos and pictures on today. I quickly looked up once I heard the bathroom door open.

Alisa looked stunning. She had a peach coloured crop top that went right above her belly button which had a belly button piercing. And then she had a pencil skirt on that was a zig zag pattern with the colours, black, teal, peach, light pink, and light purple.She had black wedges on but they weren't that high. And her hair was curly with a braid going around to the back of her head.

"Alisa." I stand up before her. "You look stunning."

"Thanks." She pauses to blush. "You don't look to shabby yourself."

"Wow okay thanks." I say sarcastically.

"You would look better if you fixed your hair and the collar of your flannel." she walks up to me and makes the collar flip out. "Now let me fix your hair."

She takes my hand and guides me into the bathroom. She lets go of my hand to rummage through her cabinet to find some gel.

"Why do you have gel?" I ask.

"It's Jacks. I keep on for getting to give it back." she takes some and smooths it in my hair.

While she does that I watch what she's doing in the mirror. When she was done my hair look nice.

"You should like work at a hair solan or something." I laugh.

"No thank you. Ew. ew." She freaks.

"What?" I said my heart beating.

"It's just gross of thinking touching people hair. Like what if it greasy. Ewww oh my gosh." She makes a sour face.

I laugh at her. "Your so funny."

Another connection. Our eyes meet and we were staring deeply into each other's eyes. I was starting to lean in.

"Guys come on! Let's go!" Most likely it was Taylor that yelled that.

Alisa breaks the staring and laughs. "umm I gotta, uh get my stuff."

I nod and she goes to get her phone and money while I wait at her door.

"Okay I'm ready." She smiles walking up to me.

"Okay then let's go." I smile back and directing her out into the hall way and into the living room where everyone was waiting.

----

OMG IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.

IVE BEEN SUPER DUPER BUSY

OKAY

comment stuff and vote!

More votes and comment: sooner I update

BYE ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 33.8K 43
"if you're lookin' for someone who can change you're life, ain't no need to cry baby wipe your eyes."
14.9K 461 29
Being bullied isn't fun and it never will be...
499K 11.8K 27
he was my best friend, my shoulder to cry on my everything. when we took that extra step in our friendship i was so happy, but it killed me to know t...
92.6K 1.6K 38
"you don't mess with someone's feelings like that colby"was